Chapter 20: 3rd POV

Haikuan chuckled. "I will tell you but after Yi Zhou's call." he said. Before Yibo could complain again the older brother threw Yibo's shirt at his younger brother's face. "I am done. Still be careful with tomorrows training."

Yibo sighed as he knew that if his brother didn't want to tell him yet no one can force him. He put on his shirt and laid on his bed.

"How was Xiao Zhan today? What did he do?" Haikuan asked his younger brother.

"He was fine. He drew in his hobby room the whole day. He even finished one piece. He really is talented. You can take a look at it tomorrow. But I think he is still in there drawing. He didn't eat much today ..."

"Let me handle that. Go to sleep or else you will have no energy for the training tomorrow. I will go look after him" Haikuan said and chuckled after seeing his little brother slightly frowning again.

He stand up and dimmed the light, then he left the room. He walked down to the kitchen to get some soup for Xiao Zhan, brought it to Xiao Zhan's bedroom and then made his way to the younger boy's hobby room. He knocked at the door and walked in.

"Xiao Zhan? Are you still drawing?" Haikuan asked and stood beside the younger boy. "You are drawing Yibo, I see." he noted and smiled at Xiao Zhan while the latter's face turned red.

Xiao Zhan put the brush to the side and turned to Haikuan. He then wrote something in his notebook and showed it to the older brother.

>Yibo's wish.< 

Haikuan raised his brows. "That's it? I don't think you would draw it just because someone wants you to.... " he said and winked at Xiao Zhan.

>Want to make him happy< Xiao Zhan wrote.

"How come?" the older asked but Xiao Zhan shrug his shoulders and shook his head. "Where did you get that notebook by the way? Its a good idea."

>Yibo gave it to me<

'Yibo here. Yibo there. How cute'  Haikuan suppressed his laugh.

"You should stop drawing now as its late already. You can continue tomorrow. Lets go to your bedroom. I brought some soup. Lets eat together. To be honest I forgot to eat too."

Both went next door and ate the soup together. After they finished Xiao Zhan stood up and went to the bathroom right away. After 5 Minutes he came out again and Haikuan assumed he brushed his teeth.

The older brother walked to Xiao Zhan's bed, sat down and signaled the younger boy to lay inside. When he saw him hesitate he smiled sadly at him. "Are you still afraid of me?"

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath, shook his head and walked up to him. He lay down and Haikuan covered him with the blanked.

"Xiao Zhan, listen. As long as you are with me or Yibo, nothing will happen to you, okay? So don't be afraid. If you don't like or want something tell us. If you like or want something tell us too. Your opinion is important to us." Haikuan explained gently and stroke the younger boy's hair.

"Tomorrow Yibo will have his basketball training and he is not at home for a while. How about we will have our own father-and-son-day? We will go out grocery shopping and if you want to do something, we will do it. And when Yibo is back we will gonna tell him how much fun we had. Then he will get envious and the next time he has no other option as to come with us. What do you think?" Haikuan asked.

Xiao Zhan smiled brightly and nodded his head happily.

"Okay, deal. Then think about something you want to buy or want to do tomorrow. And if you don't want to be too tired tomorrow, then sleep now" the older brother smiled at the younger boy.