Chapter 49: Yibo's POV

With Fanxing in my arms I knocked on the door and entered shortly after. I saw Zhan sitting in bed again while tears fell down his cheeks. 'He definitely heard everything' I thought and let Fanxing down before joining my boyfriend on the bed.

"Why is big brother crying? Did I do something wrong?" Fangxin asked and I shook my head.

"No, it has nothing to do with you. I need to talk to your big brother, so be a good boy and don't interrupt us, alright?" I asked him and he nodded before he climbed on the bed. He laid down and observed as quietly. I turned to Zhan.

"Did you hear everything?" I asked him and he nodded before taking his notebook from the bedside table.

>Father cant be happy because of me?<

"My brother is happy right now. Its just... something is still missing. He knows what it is but don't want to ... claim it before he cant be absolutely sure you are okay." I tried to explain.

>So as long as I am like this he cant be together with that woman downstairs? He loves her and want to be with her. But he said he cant because of me. Doesn't that mean I am in his way?<

Zhan was crying again. I felt his sadness and I understood why he thought like that. This time my brother is in the wrong for thinking the way he does.

"No you are not. For my brother your are the most important right now. Especially after what happened today he does not want it to be repeated. Me neither. We all know how you react in front of woman therefore my brother does everything to keep them away from you until you are healed." I comforted him.

>Still ... cant he just confess to her? Be together with her? She does not have to be near me. When she is here I will be in my room and when she is gone I will come out. And should I really be healed in the future he can introduce her to me. That way father would be happy and I am safe, or not?<

"Zhan, two things. First, you will definitely be healed. So please don't doubt that. Second, my brother is happy right now. Its just ... he will be even more happy."

>He gave me a family and made me happy therefore I only want the best for him too. I don't want him to reject that woman because of me. If he does then I would be the one who is more sad. I don't want him to give up on something because of me.<

"I think the same. You are often scared of many things and so am I. My brother too has his weaknesses and at the moment he is scared something will happen to you. You know how much he loves you. So try to understand his way of thinking. You should talk to him tomorrow and tell him your opinion. Alright?"

>Why not now?<

"We cant. I think my brother is ... very busy right now." I said and chuckled. 'I don't even want to imagine what they are doing right now'

 "Uncle and mommy are kissing. They love each other." Fanxing announced with a giggle before climbing on Zhan's lap. Zhan looked at me surprised.

"He is right. So we should let them be and talk tomorrow. Now we three should go to sleep too. And Zhan, I want you to stay in bed until Dr. Wang says otherwise. Not once I want you to leave the bed. Do you hear me?" I said and looked at him insistently. He nodded slowly before looking to the bathroom door.

"Of course you can use the bathroom. That is the only exception." I gave in and laughed. So Zhan stood up and went to the bathroom.

"And you, young man. Is it true you told your mother about my brother's feelings?" I wanted to know.