Chapter 38: Yibo's POV

The answer to my question in chapter 36 will revealed today. I want to thank everyone who took part in my little game. I was happy about all the comments. The best correct answers were given by

AlimaLabo
@Inspiration79
@shxxbi6104

I am sorry if I overlooked others who had the same answer. You are right as well :)

But if you wrote 'biology'  it was also correct.

And now enjoy this update <3<3<3

When I arrived at my destination I saw Ji Yang and Paul already waiting. I parked my bike and walked up to them.

"Already here?" I asked and chuckled.

"Of course we are. I mean we wanted to meet Xiao Zhan since you told us of his existence but now that we know he is the one in your heart we desperately want to get to know the person who made the cold Wang Yibo warming up." Ji Yang said and looked around. "But where is he?" he asked.

"He is on the way with my brother. They will be here soon." I explained.

"So how do we have to behave now? How will it work?" Paul asked.

I knew this question will come and made a whole plan to secure Zhan's safety.

"When my brother's car is coming you guys will go where he cant see you. If I would tell you to go to the court you wouldn't listen to me anyway and hide to get a glimpse at Zhan. He will watch us train and during our break I will introduce you to each other." I explained my plan.

"Alright." Ji Yang said and Paul nodded. Just then we heard a car. When I turned around I saw my brother arriving and signaled my friends to go. I walked to the car, opened the door to the passenger seat and Zhan climbed out.

I couldn't see my friends anymore but I knew they were still there and observing us.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him and nodded his head. "You don't have to. My brother and I will be here for you. Remember, if its too much to handle, tell us and we stop this and go home, okay?" I asked to make sure he knew he could still change his mind.

>I am fine. I will be fine. I want to meet your friends. But if I really cant stand it anymore I will tell you or Dr. Liu. I promise< he wrote and smiled at me.

"Good. Then I will bring you to the tribune where you can see everything." I said, took Zhan's hand in mine and led him while my brother followed us quietly.

When we arrived there we we three sat down. Zhan looked over the whole field taking in everything he saw. I sat on his left side while my brother on his right. A few minutes later Zhan showed me his notebook.

>Is that your trainer?< he asked and pointed to Trainer Lu who just left his office.

"It is. That is Trainer Lu. He also knows you are here today and if you want I can introduce him to you later as well." I offered and he nodded.

>He is the uncle of that evil woman who stole the peck, right?<

"Yes. But don't worry. Lu Fei will not coming here anymore. Trainer Lu forbid her." I explained. I was somehow amused about him saying Lu Fei is evil.