Chapter 4: 3rd POV

His long hair. His beautiful face, his very slim body..... all the same...

„Dr. Liu? Is everything alright?" The director asked. He was not surprised with the reaction after seeing Xiao Zhan. "Ah. I told you he is very beautiful. I didn't exaggerate, right?" The director smiled.

'This... How...Is he...? Young Master Wei? He looks like Young Master Wei.'  Haikuan thought. "Is it really him?" mumbled he and paled. 

"Excuse me? Dr. Liu?" The director is now confused. 'What is with this reaction?' He thought.

"I am sorry, director. I... He looks similar to an old friend of mine. So I was just a bit...surprised." Haikuan said while smiling. 

"Oh?"

"So this boy is Xiao Zhan?" Haikuan asked.

"That's right." 

"May I talk to him?"

"Of course. That's why you are here or not?" The director laughed. 

"Yes... that's right..."

Haikuan calmed himself down and walked up to the boy again who sat on the window sill. It seemed like he didn't even notice he had visitors in his room. 

"Xiao Zhan?" Haikuan tried to talk to the boy. "My name is Liu Haikuan. I heard a lot about you."

Xiao Zhan doesn't react. 

"Xiao Zhan ... I would like to talk to you... can you look at me?" 

No response, not even a blink.

Haikuan walked back to the director. "He ate already?" 

"Yes. As I knew you will come I didn't take him to the garden after the shower."

"No. let him go there. I would like to accompany him everywhere and observe him for the next few days. We should follow his daily routine. Can I be the one who brings him? It would be best if no one else is near us. I want us to be alone" He said.

The director looked at Xiao Zhan for a moment and nodded. "Alright. We will go together. After that, I will let you two alone."

A few minutes later the three of them arrived at the garden. Xiao Zhan walked to the tree trunk he was always sitting at and looked up to the sky. 

"I will let you alone with him. If you need any help call me. I will come right away." The director said and left.

Haikuan sat down at the ground and observed Xiao Zhan.'Is he really Young Master Wei? Did I find him? What can I do to find out ...? He will not talk... maybe I should start and tell him something. But .... what can I say?' He thought.

"You know what Xiao Zhan... you remind me of my little brother when we just lost our parents. He was so shocked. He hid in his room. He mourned alone. I was sad too but my mind was all about my little brother. I asked myself 'Why did he hide. Why is he avoiding me?' I wanted to help him but I couldn't figure out how. I was afraid he would never come out again. 

Every day I was standing in front of his locked room and talked with him. More like I talked and he listened. I wanted to know how he is, how he feels. He didn't say a word he just listened. I pleaded that he should come out so I will know if he at least is still alive. He didn't even eat. I told him I needed someone to help me to get through these hard times and only he can do it as he is the last family I had. But I didn't want to force him. After a few days, he came out on his own and apologized. He said he was sad but he realized we only had each other to rely on."Haikuan began to talk. Xiao Zhan didn't react.