Chapter 9: 3rd POV

'He is looking directly into my eyes.' Haikuan couldn't believe it and hugged Xiao Zhan. He hugged him for about five minutes. He could sense that Xiao Zhan stopped crying. He was slowly stoking Xiao Zhans back to calm him down.

He broke the hug and looked at Xiao Zhans face. He took out a handkerchief and washed away the tears on his cheeks.

"Xiao Zhan... do you want to come home with me? I and my little brother would be very happy to welcome you." Haikuan asked and smiled at him. Xiao Zhan nodded his head, then shook it and nodded again.'He is confused'  Haikuan realized. "Come sit down. Take a deep breath. Everything is okay. If you really don't want to I will talk to the director again." Haikuan said and waited a few minutes. But Xiao Zhan didn't move. Haikuan sighed sadly and walked to the door while saying "Its okay Xiao Zhan. You don't have to. I will go and talk to the director."

Haikuan walked to the door and wanted to open it but he suddenly felt two arms wrapping around his hip. He stopped and turn around. 

Xiao Zhan was hugging him tightly and his grip didn't loose even after Haikuan tried to free himself. So he placed his arms round Xiao Zhans shoulder and hugged him tightly. 

"Does that mean you will come home with me?" He asked.

Xiao Zhan looked into Haikuans eyes and nodded. 'This was the second time' Haikuan was happy.

"Thank you so much for accepting me, Xiao Zhan" Haikuan placed a soft kiss on Xiao Zhans head. "Then lets pack your things together. Your clothes, your books and of course your drawings. There should be a luggage in the wardrobe. We will meet the director downstairs." Haikuan said and helped Xiao Zhan with the packing.

After they packed everything they went to the directors office where the director told them to sit down. Haikuan and Xiao Zhan were sitting next to each other on the couch, the director next to Xiao Zhan on the armchair. Xiao Zhan looked down on the floor, while Haikuan holded his hands.

"Xiao Zhan? I want to ask you myself... do you want to go home with Dr. Liu? No one will force you if you want to stay here." The director asked Xiao Zhan.

"....."

"Xiao Zhan, look... Before I can let you go you have to let me know if its that what you truly want. You don't have to speak for that. Just nod your head if you want to go with him and shake your head if you don't want. Think for yourself. I will not be mad at you if you want to go and Dr. Liu will not be mad if you want to stay here...." the director said.

Xiao Zhan had tears in his eyes started to tremble.

"Its okay Xiao Zhan, calm down. Everything is okay. Its your decision. No one can make that decision for you. Its okay." the director soothed him and waited patiently for an answer.