Chapter 7: Yibo's POV

When I woke up this morning at 5 am my brother already left for the Orphanage again. He seems to like Xiao Zhan a lot. He even bought books to gift him. He only knows him what.. 1 day? And he is doing things like this.... 'Never mind' I thought and went to the bathroom.

What? I am not jealous! Why should I? It's just that my brother, my own flesh and blood, is hanging out with another kid younger than me while he left me here on my own... I know I am 19 years old but I am still a kid too okay?

'What am I even thinking.... calm down Wang Yibo ...' I thought. 'This Xiao Zhan seems to need my brother more than I right now. I do hope he can help him....'

After taking a long shower I went down to make some breakfast but my brother already prepared it for me. 'When the hell did he wake up? He went to bed at 11 pm... did he even sleep?' I was worried. From what my brother told me Xiao Zhan's condition is not that good but that doesn't mean my brother should neglect himself ...

After breakfast, I took my bag, sat on the new motorbike I bought from my hard-earned money, and drove to school. I am happy I got his bike in red. I don't know why but this color has a calming effect on me since I was a kid. 

When I arrived at the school gate my friends were already waiting for me.

"Hurry up, Yibo. Or we will be late!" Meng Ziyi shouted. Next to her stood her brother Paul Yu, Xuan Lu, and Song Ji Yang. I parked my motorbike and run up to them.

"Sorry. Let's go" I said.

When we entered class our class teacher was there already. "Sit down and please don't come late again or I will have to kick you out of my class for the rest of the day," She said.

"She said the same the last two times when we were late ..." Song Ji Yang whispered.

"I know but as long as Yibo is with us I don't think she will punish us" Meng Ziyi whispered back.

"But I think Yibo has to be careful too because the moment she married his brother she can punish him as much as she wants." Xuan Lu giggled and all three of them were looking at me.

"Shut up. What are you talking about?" I said annoyed.

"Come on Yibo. Don't tell me you didn't realize how MianMian laoshi looks at your brother when he comes here once a week for the school sessions. She totally has a crush on him." Paul Yu said and smiled. 

"I know but that doesn't mean she can just marry my brother without my permission!" I said and looked at our class teacher.

"Why are you still standing there? If you don't hurry up I will kick you out right now!" She said and looked at us.