Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

47. Our Inaaya

10.5K 877 226
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Another long chapter🤩

Enjoy❤

**************

Author's POV,

Adiba jumped out of the taxi giving driver whatever rupees came in her hand without bothering to check it.

She ran inside the house. Guard was about to stop her but he was frozen on his spot seeing Adiba after 5 years. He was the old guard Kurban whom Adiba many times had sent meals. He didn't stop her and let her in.

Adiba ran inside the house and was thankful to Lord that it was not locked. She stopped in the middle of the house as many memories of her and Sameer's began flashing in front of her eyes. Even though many things were changed but the feeling of home was still there.

Inaaya!

She came out of her trance as she remembered why she came here. She looks around thinking where to go? And then remember once sameer said.

He was looking at interior designs on his laptop for his 2 months baby girl Inaaya.

"Adi, look, finally I like something for our daughter" He exclaimed after an hour he finally like something for inaaya and went to his wife who was sitting on the bed while trying to make Inaaya sleep after breastfeeding her.

"Sameer its too early for this. She is too small we can't let her stay alone in another room" Adiba said in a hushed tone.

"What early? I'm not saying to do this right now, And I'm not planning to send her away from us. We will design her room next to us. Your previous room" he explained. He was too excited to do many things for his daughter that he couldn't wait. Adiba smile.

"Okay, if you will keep her close to our room then it's okay,"  She said and sameer began showing her Interior Design and they both selected with their choice of interior design for their daughter.

Adiba come out of her trance and ran toward her previous room praying that sameer hadn't changed his mind. and her prayer got answered as she entered the room and search for her daughter whom she found on the floor laying which shook her to the core.

"Inaaya!". Adiba screams and ran toward her nearly falling on the knees she took her unconscious daughter. "Inu...Inu.. Mera baccha, open your eyes" Adiba gasped and frozen for a second as she realised how much inaaya was burning in fever. Tears of panic started to fall from her eyes but she controls her emotion and look around and found a jug of water on the nearby table. She took that and dip and dupatta before dabbing her watery dupatta on her face hands and repeatedly on her foreheard "Inaaya.. Baby please look at me.. Inaaya" Adiba patted her cheeks desperately to wake her up. And pour some water on her head.

Inaaya stirred and mumble a low "daddy" Adiba stared at her daughter as her previous words rang in her mind.

"Daddy left me. He is marrying Amsha aunty. He will leave me"

Tears leaked out of inaaya's close eyes making Adiba's already paining heart to increase its pain tenfold.

"Sameer is marrying Amsha" she mumbles and a painful sob left her mouth.

No! Adiba focus on your daughter. She needs to go to the hospital. Adiba wipes her face and picks up inaaya in her arms before rushing out of the room.

She was furious at sameer that he left inaaya alone and decided to seek an answer from him for this carelessness of his, but right now she needs to get to the hospital as soon as possible. Their old guards saw her and stood in front of her.

"Ma'am, where are you taking her?" he asked hesitantly. He knew sameer and she got divorced 5 years ago and she didn't have the rights to take Inaaya anywhere without Sameer's acknowledgement.

"Please get the car Kurban chacha. We need to take her to the hospital soon" Adiba exclaimed in panic. Her unconscious daughter makes her apprehensive with the passing seconds.

"What happened to her?" He looks concerned while looking at Inaaya.

"She is burning in fever and no one is here to take care of my daughter! Now, will you please get the car!!" Adiba screamed in frustration with this introduction clutching inaaya to her chest. He nodded and call the driver. He makes her sit and instructed the driver to be with them and told Adiba that he will inform sameer.

******

Sameer was sat with Amsha and her parents with unknown anxiousness. He couldn't concentrate on what they were talking about. His thoughts were roaming toward his daughter.

What is inaaya doing?

Is she had her lunch?

Is she playing with mom?

How much she wanted to come with me but I left her. I never left my baby like this then why I did this time?

I should bring her with me, I should've not to listen to mom. Inaaya was so sad when I left her...

"Sameer" he came out of his thoughts when Amsha calls him and shook his shoulder a little.

"Uh?" He looks at her and then her parents who were already looking at him.

"Dad is saying something," she said and he looks at her parents.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" He asked looking a little embarrassed.

"I was saying, I'm going to give you my only daughter, and I want her happiness. So, will you assure me that you will keep her happy and will take care of her?" He asked. Sameer looks at Amsha and then her father.

"I'm also going to give her my only daughter's responsibility and if she takes care of my daughter and keeps her happy then I can assure you she will also get whatever she will give to my daughter" Sameer asserted looking straight. Her father frowns and glances at his daughter who gives him a look not to say something wrong. Her father pressed his lips for his daughter's happiness otherwise he would've answered to Sameer's almost threat.

After the lunch sameer was about to get up and go when...

"So when you will planning to get married?" Amsha's father asked.

"I'm not planning anything. It's up to you guys, you can decide the date and I will be there. I have to go now Inaaya must be waiting for me" with that he walks out of the house leaving certain doubts in Amsha's parent's heart.

"He is not good for you Amsha," her mother mumbled still staring at the door from where he disappeared.

"His world roams around his daughter," her father said.

"He loves his daughter so much, and I already told you guys how protective he is for inaaya" Amsha tried to make her parents reassured but they shook their head.

"He doesn't only protective of her but obsessed. If he loves his daughter this much then trust me Amsha he can only capable of loving his daughter's mother" he said and come forward. "Like my love for your mother increase tenfold when she gives me you. I love you so much beta that why I'm telling you again think before marrying someone whose heart already belongs to someone else" her father said with softness.

Amsha thinks about it but shook her head. "He will love me one day" and mumble before walking toward her room.

*********

"How could I leave my mobile?" he hit on the steering wheel in anger. He wanted to call his mother all those time to know about inaaya but he didn't have his mobile.

Reaching his house he got out of the car but stop when he saw his mother running out of the house and went to guard. Sameer speeds up seeing his mother's pale face and heard...

"Where is inaaya? She is not in the house. Where has she gone? Go find her?" Before the guard could say anything sameer voice booming around.

"Where is inaaya mom?!" He asked standing in front of his mother. All the colour drain out of his face as well as his mother's, who was scared to face her son's wrath and was scared for her granddaughter.

"Sa..sameer... I went to a neighbour to inform them about your wedding and when I came inaaya was not in her room" she said in fretting tone.

"What!? Mom, you left inaaya alone!? How could you mom! You know I never left her alone not for a second then how could you?!" He screamed in rage and panic state.

"Sameer... Beta she must be here. We will find her" his mother tries to calm him but he shook his head.

"I will mom. I will" he glared at his mother and turn to guard. "Go and search...."

"Boss" Kurban his old guard called him and ran toward him. He was in the washroom. Sameer turn and glared at him.

"Where were you Kurban!? I give you one responsibility to take care of my daughter then how could you be so careless? Do you even know inaaya is not at home!?" He yelled ready to kill everyone.

"Yes, I know inaaya is not here. And I even know where is she" Kurban said with a straight face. He didn't like to be questioning about his job.

"Then tell me where is she?!" Sameer asked in relief and hurried tone.

"Uh...she...she.." He was hesitant that how sameer will react on this?

"Speak up damn it!" He shouted making everyone flinched there.

"Sir..... she is with Adi...Adiba ma'am" he blurted out. Sameer's eyes widened and jaw clenched.

How dare she!?

"And you let her take inaaya!" He growled.

"Boss, inaaya baby was in a high fever. And she was unconscious when Ma'am takes her but I sent our driver with her and right now they are in the hospital" Kurban quickly said and give him the address.

"Inaaya had a fever!" Sameer looks at his mother in pure disappointment.

"Beta she was fine when I left her, trust me. I think this Adiba did something or maybe she was lying" his mother said in a nervous tone.

"I don't know what is true but I know one thing mom, you shouldn't have left inaaya alone and now I could never trust you with my daughter again" with that he left. Tears of guilt escape his mother's eyes.

*********

Adiba was sitting outside the ER while praying for her daughter's health. Doctors said she had a panic attack and was in really serious condition. For the 5 years old this type of attack could be dangerous.

Adiba held her head while Tears were continuously rolling down her face as the image of unconscious inaaya roaming around her eyes.

Adiba knew that inaaya become ill because of Sameer's decision of marrying Amsha. She knew why Inaaya takes this news to her heart this much. Casue she was afraid to lose her daddy.

"Adiba!" Sameer yelled as soon as his eyes caught her making her startled. he made his way toward her. Adiba stood up and look at him. Her eyes become furious as well as sameer. Both were glaring at each other. Sameer was in a rage that Adiba dares to come to his house and take his daughter while Adiba was angry cause sameer left their daughter alone and went with Amsha.

"How dare you!!?" Sameer.

"How could you!?" Adiba.

They both shouted at the same time and stood in front of each other. With fire in their eyes.

"You dare to come to my house and brought my daughter here! I warned you but you can't get it. Did you!?" He yelled grabbing her arms. Adiba pushed him hard making him shocked and now he sees the furious look on her face.

"No! I didn't get it! And I won't get whatever you will say, Do whatever you want! I'm not scared of you! hell, I'm not scared of anyone when it comes to my daughter!" Adiba shouted making him frozen seeing this side of her after 5 years.

She walks toward him and held his collars bringing him closer to her face. "You claim to love inaaya. You claim to be her protector then where were you when she was crying and asking for her daddy! Where were you when she was burning with fever! Where were you when she fainted due to her fear that her daddy will leave her!?" Adiba yelled tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Should I remind you where were you?" She asked gritting her teeth. Her eyes were red and breath were coming out as pant "you were so busy to create your new world that you forget about my daughter " Adiba said with low tone and push him falling on the ground not having enough energy to stand up. Sameer's body was rigid as he realised what Adiba was talking about.

Inaaya!

"Wh...what happen?" He asked looking down at Adiba who was on the floor. Till now he thinks Adiba lie to the guard just to take inaaya with her but seeing her trembling self while crying for their daughter he realised that something bad happens to his inaaya. He sat on his knees and held her arms making her look in his dreadful eyes. "Adiba where is inaaya? What happened to her?" He asked in a frightening tone. She looks into his eyes and glare at him.

"Why are you asking now? Go enjoy your life! I will take care of my daughter!" She pushed him and said in an angry tone before standing up.

Sameer clenched his jaw and stood up before grabbing her arms and pulling her toward him.

"Tell me damn it! where is inaaya!? and don't you dare rub this attitude of yours on my face when I was the one who took care of her alone for 5 years!" He shouted in pure rage. How dare she said go away from his daughter. Adiba flinched and closed her eyes to calm down. She knew, now sameer was too angry and if she continues showing her anger then he won't waste a second to throw her out of the hospital. And right now she only wanted to be with her daughter.

Opening her fearful eyes she looks up to him. "Inaa...inaaya fainted. I called you and inaaya received my call. She...she was sobbing sameer.  She was say...saying only one thing" Adiba took a breath as the memory of inaaya's crying voice rang in her ear.

"What? What was she saying?" He asked softly this time holding Adiba's shaking face due to her weeping in his trembling hands.

"Tha..that her daddy left her. He is mar...marrying Amsha Auntie and he will leave her." She mumbles in pain as the words were stabbing in her heart. "Doctor said she had a panic attack and she is too small for this. It cou...could cost her life" she began weeping lowering her head. Sameer felt someone gripped his air supply canal. He stumbled back but Adiba held him before he could fall.

"Sameer" she calls but he began shaking his head.

"No. I...i didn't know this. When I left her she was fine then What happens suddenly" he was talking with him more than Adiba.

"She is a small kid sameer. And your only one she is depending on with her life. You know how much she loves you, no, She is obsessed with you. She is just like you when it comes to her obsession and her love ones then how could you left her alone when you know how it feels with the only thought of your love being with someone else" she said as she remembered how Sameer become crazy when she said she will leave him for someone else and did that SIN in his obsession.

He glances at Adiba who for the first time looking like a mother to him who was scared for their daughter and her tears were the proof of her motherhood. And that's what makes him show his softness toward her.

"I didn't leave her alone Adi. Trust me I didn't. I left her with mom but she..." He trailed off as he didn't want to say something bad about his mother.

Adiba's heart melted when he calls her Adi. And she knew he was her old sameer who loves her so without wasting a second she clings into him. He also held her instantly as if waiting for this.

"Sameer...ple..please tell me.... Tell me no..nothing will happen to our dau..daughter please tell me sameer Inaaya will be...be fine" she sobs in his chest fisting his shirt from the back.

"Nothing will happen. You don't know how much strong our Inaaya is. She will be fine" he caresses her back. They both comforted each other forgetting their differences for some time.

*******

How was it?

What do you think will happen now?

Will Inaaya made them closer or their distance will increase because of her?

Don't forget to votes and comments.

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 81K 67
"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't have the courage to face her. "This is...
2.5M 116K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
557K 24.2K 105
this might come across as another attempt for romanticize abuse but have faith and read till the end Amal's pov: "please leave me" i pleaded to him b...