Hidden Trauma (Depressed/Sexu...

By AngryOne1

COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his la... More

Chapter 1: The Sports Festival
Chapter 2: Suspicion
Chapter 3: Teachers' Lounge
Chapter 4: Apologies
Chapter 5: His Secret
Chapter 6: Teachers and Times
Chapter 7: The Locker Room
Chapter 8: Fridays
Chapter 9: Catch Up
Chapter 10: ******
Chapter 11: Rumors
Chapter 12: The Detective
Chapter 13: Eavesdropping
Chapter 14: Forgiveness
Chapter 15: Limelight
Chapter 16: Conversations
Chapter 17: Better
Chapter 18: Intel
Chapter 19: Payback
Chapter 20: Abandonment
Chapter 21: Through Walls
Chapter 23: Do Not Be Ashamed
Chapter 24: Clearing the Air
Chapter 25: Diversion
Chapter 26: Pretty Alright
Chapter 27: Relief
Chapter 28: Days Like This
Chapter 29: Court
Chapter 30: In The Meantime
Chapter 31: Gratitude
Chapter 32: It's Happening
Chapter 33: Preparedness
Chapter 34: Realization
Chapter 35: Wake Up
Chapter 36: Secure
Chapter 37: Certainty
Chapter 38: The Sentence
Chapter 39: Family
Chapter 40: Love

Chapter 22: Parents

12.7K 498 823
By AngryOne1

Bakugou trails after Aizawa with his head down. He knows the teacher caught a glance of his reddened eyes, but the man doesn't say anything about them as he tells Bakugou that his parents had arrived and the situation besides that day's events had been explained.

Bakugou glares at the ground. He wishes he would at least be doing this at a time that it isn't clear that he had been crying. He doesn't know what to expect. What if his parents are disgusted? What if they hate him now? What if they say it's his fault and look at him with those sneers of people who think themself superior? He doesn't want them to know. He wishes he could go back in time to when nobody knew. The people who attacked him would still be out there, but his life would be so much more simple. He shakes his head vigorously. No, they could attack more people. He's going to be a hero. He couldn't let that happen.... What if his parents decide he can't be a hero anymore? What if they decide he's too weak and withdraw him from UA?

"We're here."

Bakugou's head snaps up at the bland voice and his eyes meet Aizawa's worried ones, his teacher's brows drawn down by concern. Bakugou feels something trail down his face and frowns. He wipes at his face and glares at his teacher, whose face returns to normal as he nods and turns to the door of the principal's office. With a quick motion, he opens the door and heads inside, Bakugou entering behind him with his head held high.

When he sees his parents tearfully staring  at him from two of three seats set in front of Nezu's desk, his steps falter and his glare drops, expression replaced with one of shock.

He's never seen his mom cry. It doesn't happen. His dad has a few times. It's never like this, but he has.

His mom doesn't cry.

He stares at his mom's tearful face as she stares at him with her lower lip and chin pulling up and eyebrows creased. "Katsuki..." she calls out to him, her voice cracking as she says her son's name, and Bakugou finds himself doing something he never thought he would do. For every time his mom didn't cry, he didn't give his parents hugs. Now, though, he practically launches himself forward to his mom, the woman standing from her seat and stepping around it to meet him. Bakugou's arms wrap around her, his head pressing against her chest as she holds him to her tightly, putting one hand around his back and one holding the back of his head, her fingers running gently through his spiky hair that resembles hers so strongly.

Her son's hands grip the back of Mitsuki's shirt tightly, and she feels a wet spot growing on her chest where his eyes are. She allows more tears to fall over her cheeks as she hugs her boy, just a teenage boy still so much smaller than her, to her bosom. "My baby," she whispers brokenly as she tucks her face into his hair. "My poor baby boy." Bakugou's breath hitches and his fists clench more tightly to his mom's shirt.

Slowly, the two sink to the floor, and Masaru walks over, sinking down and circling the two in his own arms, huddling them all together. Aizawa, feeling as though he is intruding, turns away from the scene, but stands by Nezu's desk. The principal has a soft, slightly sad smile on his face as he watches the family grieve.

After a few more minutes of crying, Bakugou's hands release the back of Mitsuki's shirt, and he tries to pull away slightly. The woman holds on for a moment but releases her son, and he leans away, facing his mom with his dad to his left, the man's arms still wrapped around his shoulders. "Fuck," he mutters, voice cracking as he wipes at his tears. "Didn't want to start fuckin' crying again."

Mitsuki chuckles softly, the sound wet with tears. "Yeah, I bet you didn't, brat," she responds with fondness in her voice. She looks at him for a moment and their identical eyes meet. "How are you?" she asks quietly as her eyes look imploringly into her son's.

Bakugou averts his gaze, instead looking toward the floor, and presses his lips together tightly. Mitsuki keeps her eyes pinned on her son as she says with a voice thick with emotion, "I know you're not okay." Bakugou's head droops. "No, no, no, baby," she says reaching out a hand, but Bakugou flinches away from it. Her fingers curl up and her hand retracts as pain lights her eyes, but she knows now that her son suffers from PTSD and doesn't push the boundary. She takes a deep breath too loud for the room that's silent besides the drip of tears to the ground. "It's okay to not be okay, Katsuki." Bakugou looks at her through the corner of his eye, lips wobbling, and he shakes his head slightly, internally scoffing at himself. "No, don't do that. You're not okay right now, but we will fix this, okay? We are going to put those bastards that did that to you—that touched m...my b-baby like th-that—" a sob wrenches out of her lips, and she stops talking for a moment, sitting up straighter as she tries to gather herself.

"Mom?" Bakugou asks hesitantly with worry in his voice, and Mitsuki's heart squeezes as their eyes meet again. He hasn't called her mom in years. It's always just "old hag."

"I'm fine, you little brat. Don't worry about me," she says with a strained voice. Bakugou sits back up straight and they are both silent before Mitsuki tilts her head slightly to the side with a wobbly, forced smile and still leaking eyes.  "I know that I've never been the greatest at getting you to express your feelings, and I'm not good at doing it either, but I fucking love you, you brat. Your father and I are here for you, and we will all get through this. Got that?"

Bakugou's brow creases upwards, scrunching his forehead, and he nods repeatedly, unable to speak for fear of breaking down again as his tears run down his flushed red face in a torrent, and he curls in on himself. He had been so worried about rejection, and the thought of his family hating him and being disgusted by him had scared him so greatly that this feeling right now is both extremely heavy but also relieving the massive weight that had been bearing down on his heart and mind. He can even tell that this overwhelming feeling isn't the full extent of what he knows will likely crash down on him later.

Mitsuki leans forward again and pulls Bakugou's curled figure towards her, holding him tightly again as her hand combs through his hair and Masaru wraps his arms around them again. He lays a light kiss on top of Bakugou's head and rests his forehead in the same place.

"They know," Bakugou whispers with a quivering voice, not moving his head from where he comfortably fits between his parents.

"What, baby?" Mitsuki asks, confused but not really thinking anything of the statement.

Bakugou's heart races slightly. "The whole school found out," he wheezes.

Mitsuki's eyes widen in shock and she catches Masaru's similarly widened eyes before she closes hers and her face tightens in reluctant and pained acceptance. "That's fine," she says calmly, ignoring the stabbing feeling in her chest. "We'll get through it all. We're the fucking Bakugous. If anyone thinks they can tear anyone in this family down, we will prove them otherwise and turn it all around on them." Bakugou nods into her chest with the smallest smile playing at his lips past his tears.

The family sits there for a few long minutes until they all take deep breaths, tears slowing, and pull away from each other.

Bakugou is wiping away some more of the water and snot from his face when Nezu speaks up. "It wasn't as bad as you expected, was it, Bakugou-kun?" he says with a bit of a teasing tone.

The boy shoots a glare at the principle as Mitsuki stands up with a small smile. She looks over to the principle and grins widely at him despite her puffy eyes and politely says, "Thank you so much, Principle Nezu." Masaru and Bakugou pull themselves up to stand beside her, Bakugou in the middle as he sends a small pout at the ground over his folded arms. "You have done so much for us, and thank you for what you are doing with this case as well."

"Of course, Mrs. Bakugou," the principle responds with a grin of his own. "We at UA care deeply about the students here, and I hope that we can accomplish what we have set out to do and, as a school for rising heroes and that has a large pool of hero faculty, I believe it is our obligation to work towards putting criminals we find behind bars."

Mitsuki nods and turns to Bakugou. "Now what do you say, Katsuki?"

Bakugou's pout worsens and he scowls. He feels his mom's aura become darker, however, the longer he remains silent, so he quietly mutters a quick, "Thank you."

The woman, considering that enough from her stubborn boy, turns with tall posture and a large smile back towards the principle and the teacher behind him.

Aizawa catches Mitsuki's eye with his own and nods at her. "Well," Nezu says. "I believe that is all for today. We will keep both of you informed about anything else that comes up regarding your son. Thank you for your time."

"The pleasure is all ours," Masaru speaks up with a soft smile. "Goodbye," he says, and everyone says their farewells.

The family leaves the room together before splitting up. Bakugou is hesitant as he pulls his eyes away from the sight of his parents' retreating backs and heads back to his dorm building. It is dark out by now, the paths of UA lit by electricity and the moonlight.

The dorms' common area is empty and silent when Bakugou enters, quickly going up to his room, thankful that nobody sees his puffy, reddened, and wet face. As he nears his room, he feels emotions creeping up on him again like a tsunami about to crash and speeds up his pace. He barely makes it to his room, slamming the door open, before he dissolves into yet more tears.

——————————————————————

Wow! Me writing Mitsuki as a good person??? Insanity! It's a complete 180! Proof I don't actually hate the woman! 🥳 it's just ~disapproval~ of a lot of the things she does. I feel like I just wrote a chapter about how I wish my parents were lol

-Angry
Word Count: 1781

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
71.8K 3.6K 54
• 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 • Katsuki Bakugou was always a mystery to others. He had two very loving parents and did well in scho...
22.5K 746 18
Love was one of the most important thing for humans. It's confusing. But once you understand it, you'll get addicted to it. Katsuki Bakugo is one of...
221K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...