draco malfoy imagines

By malfoyslovies

this is just a collection of draco malfoy imagines (written by me). some will make you cry, some will melt y... More

*.• Introduction •.*
almost lover
lay your head on my lap
i'm not him
about last night
good in goodbye (smut)
when we were young
stress reliever (smut)
dancing with your ghost
lockdown
consequences (smut)
unexpected outcome (smut)
i'm not him (pt. 2)
this angel of ours
against the wall (smut)
stand by me (request)
over the years (pt. 2)
kitten (smut request)
heather (song fic)
stubborn (request)
please read!!! <3
a drop in the ocean (request)
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS!!!
NEW BOOK TEASER
FIRST 2 CHAPTERS OF NEW BOOK PUBLISHED!
heather (pt. 2)
into your arms (request)
team (request)
breathe (request)
potter's sister (request)
daddy (smut)
you're somebody else (request)
little talks (request)
secret santa
the night we met (song fic)
bottom bitch (smut request)
liability (request)
lockdown (pt. 2)
detention (smut request)
friends (smut request)
war of hearts (request)
reparations (smut request)
war of hearts (pt. 2)
newlyweds (smut)
mishaps (request)
all alright (request)
report her!!
update on the plagiarizer
haze (smut request)
500k reads celebration!!
let me help you (smut request)
breathe (pt. 2 request)
nighttime (smut request)
report this now!!
update
discipline (smut request)
play date (smut request)
cake & cunnulingus (smut)

over the years (pt. 1)

12.2K 206 640
By malfoyslovies

Summary: The classic "enemies to lovers" evolution of Y/N and Draco.

Warnings: fluff and angst and swearing ofc but no one cares abt that

House: Gryffindor
Year: all (1-3 for part 1)

A/N: hello my gorgeous readers. this is SO LONG (that's what she said) but I just thought an imagine like this would be kinda interesting and fun to write so here. there's gonna be like two more parts btw. also to those of you who comment, thank u lol ur comments literally make my day. anyways enjoy😌

•••

{ 1991 - Year 1 }

Excitement coursed through your veins as you searched the train for a compartment, copious amounts of hyper children boarding the Hogwarts Express. You found an empty compartment where you decided to sit by yourself.

You were only alone for about five minutes, however. You looked up from your lap when three boys entered your compartment and sat down without a word. One of the boys, who had taken the seat right across from you, had slicked-back blonde hair and alluring silver eyes. The other two boys had darker hair. You had guessed they were all your age.

You offered them a small smile, ignoring how you felt slightly uncomfortable as the blonde-haired boy just stared at you.

"Hello," you greeted, trying to rid the awkwardness from the atmosphere of the compartment.

The boy that was sat across from you looked at you with an unreadable look on his face before replying in an arrogant tone, "Hello."

"What's your name?" The silver-eyed boy spoke again.

"Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N," you answered.

"Well, I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." He gestured to the other two boys. "And this is Grabbe and Goyle."

"Nice to meet you," you said. The only response you received was a nod from Malfoy.

"So, what house do you think you'll be in?" He asked. "I know I'll be sorted into Slytherin. If I got any other house, I think I'd hex myself."

"Why?" You queried, ignoring his initial question.

"Why? Because Slytherin is clearly the best house. Being put in any other house would just be embarrassing. Besides, the less mudbloods I associate myself with, the better." He paused, slightly narrowing his eyes at you before continuing, "You are a pure-blood, right?"

"No, I'm not," you said cooly, already starting to strongly dislike the boy. "My mother's a muggle, but my father's a pure-blood."

His nose wrinkled in disgust at the mention of your mother being a muggle.

"C'mon boys, let's find another compartment. I'm already bored," Malfoy said as him and his little puppets stood up and left the compartment without another word.

"Little prat," you said to yourself, rolling your eyes.

As the train finally began moving, two boys stopped in front of your compartment and looked at you.

"Do you mind if we sit here? The train's leaving and we can't find any other compartments," a red-haired boy asked, shrugging. The other boy had brown hair, and wore glasses that seemed to be broken.

"Of course. No one else is sitting here, anyways," you reply, offering the two boys a kind smile.

"Thank you," the brown-haired boy said shyly as both of the boys returned your smile. "I'm Harry, by the way. And this is Ron."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N."

For the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts, the three of you talked and talked, quickly forming a close bond as you got to know each other. At one point during the ride, you met a girl named Hermione, who would soon be your new best friend.

•••

During the Sorting Ceremony, you couldn't even keep track of how many times you and Malfoy made eye contact. It was the same thing every time; you two would look at each other simultaneously and stare blankly for a second before scowling and looking away. It was getting rather annoying.

You were ecstatic to be sorted into Gryffindor, where the rest of your three friends already were. You walked over to the Gryffindor table with a huge smile on your face before sitting next to Hermione, the sound of applause filling the room.

Just like Malfoy had predicted on the train, he had been sorted into Slytherin. You weren't surprised. He fit the role well.

You rolled your eyes when he had looked directly at you and smirked menacingly as the Sorting Hat yelled out, "Slytherin!"

You knew this was going to be a long year.

{ 1992 - Year 2 }

You, Ron, and Hermione were sat on a bench together in the courtyard. Hermione had her nose in a book as you and Ron argued over which way toilet paper was supposed to be faced.

"I'm telling you, Ron, it's supposed to face towards the wall."

"Are you mental? Everyone knows-"

Ron stopped talking mid-sentence as he noticed the Slytherin and Gryffindor quidditch teams having some sort of altercation.

"Uh oh, I smell trouble," Ron worried as the three of you stood up from the bench, making your way towards the two quidditch teams.

"This can't be good," you said to Ron and Hermione. They nodded in agreement, worried looks on their faces.

"I, Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new seeker," Oliver Wood read from a note. "You've got a new seeker. Who?"

Malfoy dramatically stepped out from behind his older teammates and looked at you for a brief moment with a blank expression, before turning his head to scowl at Harry.

"Malfoy?" Harry spoke in disbelief.

"That's right. And that's not all that's new this year."

My jaw dropped slightly as Malfoy and the rest of the Slytherin team flaunted their new brooms.

"Those are Nimbus 2001's. How did you get those?"

"A gift from Draco's father," said an older boy with bad really teeth. You couldn't remember his name. You didn't care enough to remember.

"You see, Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best," Malfoy boasted, making you roll your eyes.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent," Hermione sassed.

He turned towards her, narrowing his eyes. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood."

You, along with a few other people, gasped audibly. The next words escaped your mouth before you could even think.

"Well, at least she's not a spoiled little brat like you are, Malfoy," you spat, disgust evident in your tone. He snapped his head toward you as you heard a couple surprised sounds from behind him. He slowly walked towards you until he was right in front of you, your faces separated by a mere foot of space.

"You want to say that again?" He tried to intimidate you, but you remained unphased.

"I think you heard me just fine when I called you a spoiled brat. Unless, of course, all that hair product you use is getting to your brian and you really didn't hear me."

You heard more surprised sounds, mostly gasps. People were surprised that you even dared to insult Malfoy. You really didn't see the big deal, though. He stared down at you, evidence of rage in his silver eyes.

"You're gonna regret saying that, you little-"

"Eat slugs!" Ron interrupted him, only to be flown backwards as you, Hermione and the Gryffindor team rushed towards him.

"Are you ok, Ron?" Hermione asked worriedly.

He sure doesn't look ok, you thought. He looked as if he were about to vomit.

"Say something," Hermione pleaded. Before anyone could say anything else, and just as you had expected, Ron doubled over and coughed up a slug. Colin Creevey suddenly showed up out of nowhere and tried to snap a picture of the whole mess, but was shoved away by Harry.

"Let's take him to Hagrid's," Harry said as he, Hermione and yourself helped Ron up. "He'll know what to do."

You passed by Malfoy as you dragged Ron out of the courtyard, and you gave him the dirtiest look imaginable. For a second, his smile faltered and he stopped laughing, almost as if he was guilty.

{ 1993 - Year 3 }

You walked down the isle of the train, searching for the compartment in which your best friends were sitting. You had boarded the train just in time, your father having unintentionally made you late to King's Cross Station.

You weren't paying attention to where you were walking as you eagerly searched for your friends, causing you to harshly bump into someone. You looked up at them, ready to apologize, only to realize who it was.

Malfoy.

"Hey, watch it, you twa-" The boy cut himself off mid-sentence when he noticed that it was you. It was clear you both had an extreme glow up over the summer.

Your hair was longer, and in a much neater hairstyle than it previously was. Your facial features were also more prominent than they were last year, and your body had changed a little bit due to puberty. Overall, you looked beautiful.

As for Malfoy, his hair was no longer slicked back. It was now parted in the middle, which you had to admit, looked much better. His jawline was sharp and his cheekbones were much more defined. You also took notice of how tall he had gotten and how much his voice had changed. It was like he was a whole different person.

You had to admit, he looked hot.

But he was your enemy. That didn't mean you weren't allowed to find him attractive, though.

He seemed to snap out of his daze rather quickly, a hard glare taking over his face. You composed yourself and glared back at him.

"Just watch where you're going, Y/L/N," he said sharply, rolling his eyes and striding away in his usual cocky manner.

"Arse," you said, glaring at him as he walked away. You felt slightly disappointed that he couldn't hear you.

•••

"Potter. Potter!" You heard from behind you. You rolled your eyes, immediately recognizing the voice.

You were sat in between Harry and Ron, with Harry on your right side and Ron on your left. The three of you sluggishly turned around to face Malfoy, mentally preparing yourselves for the bullshit that was about to come out of his mouth.

"Is it true you fainted? I mean, you actually fainted?"

"Piss off, Malfoy," you hissed, turning Harry around and glaring at Malfoy. What you failed to notice was the slight disappointment on his face as you turned back around to your friends.

•••

During Care of Magical Creatures, Malfoy ended up getting his arm broken. His arrogant self mouthed off to a hippogriff, causing the creature to retaliate, shoving him backwards and breaking his arm in the process. As it happened, you held back a laugh, which Hermione scolded you for. You didn't feel guilty for wanting to laugh. He had it coming, and you found it quite entertaining how dramatic he was being.

You also had a tendency to laugh in serious moments, but that wasn't important.

As you sat with Hermione, Ron, and Harry in Potions class, a petty idea popped into your head and you smirked. You turned your head to the table where Malfoy was sitting.

"Hey, Malfoy," you called, immediately grabbing his attention. He turned to look at you and scowled, waiting for you to continue. Your three friends gave each other a look, wondering what you could possibly want to say to Malfoy.

"Is it true you broke your arm? I mean, you actually broke your arm?" You mimicked what he had said to Harry just a few days ago.

Ron snickered next to you and Harry smirked. Malfoy looked at you with an irritated look on his face.

"Shut up, half-blood," he sneered.

"Oh, now my feelings are hurt," you said sarcastically, putting a fake sad expression on your face.

Before either could come up with another snarky comment, Snape walked in, silencing the class. You both turned back around, Malfoy rolling his eyes, while you were smirking proudly.

•••

As if the universe was against you, you and Malfoy were forced to sit next to each other in Potions for the rest of the year after Snape deemed it impossible for the class to behave well without assigned seats. You just knew this was a recipe for disaster.

•••

Over the course of the following few months, your relationship with Malfoy became... interesting. Sure, you were enemies and completely despised the other's entire existence. But there was something else; some sort of spark.

Sure, you spent most of the time throwing insults back and forth, but that wasn't all. You had your occasional flirty moments. There were times when you two would exchange flirtatious smirks or winks, which would be forgotten soon after, though, when you would go right back to insulting each other.

•••

You were walking by yourself in the corridors, which were surprisingly empty at the moment. You had guessed it was because it was an area in the castle that wasn't so popular. You didn't mind the lack of people. The quiet soothed you, and you also just didn't like people in general.

You yelped when your back was suddenly shoved against the wall and a hand covered your mouth. You slightly calmed down when you realized it was only Malfoy before roughly slapping his hand off of your mouth.

"What the hell?!" You yelled, his hands planted on either side of your head, not letting you escape as his face was dangerously close to yours.

Your heart rate sped up precipitously, having never been this close to the blonde boy. As you looked at him, you noticed how long his eyelashes actually were, and how much they complimented his hypnotizing gray eyes.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" He hissed, his jaw clenching.

"What in Merlin's name are you talki-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," he said huskily. "The love potion you slipped me. What, did you put it in my pumpkin juice or something? Very original, Y/L/N."

"I'm sorry, I have no idea what you're talking about," you said, furrowing your brows in frustration.

"Bullshit. Don't play daft with me, Y/L/N."

"Bloody hell, Malfoy, I didn't slip you a love potion!" You insisted, anger evident in your voice. He audibly scoffed.

"And how am I supposed to believe you?"

"I missed the meals yesterday because I was with Madame Pomfrey. I had a really bad cold. That's also why I missed Potions yesterday, too. I hope you aren't daft enough to have forgotten how you had to do the bloody assignment on your own," you mumbled, rolling your eyes. "Anyway, there's no way I could've slipped you a love potion in that time period, you idiot."

"Oh," he said in a much softer tone. He looked like he was thinking for a moment before his eyes widened as if realizing something. His arms quickly dropped from beside your head as he avoided eye contact with you and slowly stepped backwards.

"I have to go," he muttered quickly before speed-walking down the corridor.

"Draco, wait-" you started, but before you knew it, he had turned the corner and was out of your sight.

You tried to process what had just happened. You were pinned against the wall by your biggest enemy. What the fuck?

How cliche, you thought, rolling your eyes.

You mind replayed the conversation you two had shared. At first, you were confused as to why he was accusing you of slipping his dumb arse a love potion, until it finally clicked.

The bloody idiot liked you.

•••

You sighed heavily, boarding the train with Harry, Hermione and Ron to head back home for summer holiday. All you felt was disappointment. It wasn't because you would miss Hogwarts for the few months that you would be gone, no, it was who you would miss; Draco Malfoy.

The only reason you were disappointed was because... well, he basically avoided you for the rest of the year after your little incident.

The incident where Draco accidentally confessed his feelings for you; his feelings that even he didn't know about until that memorable day in the corridor.

That was just four weeks ago.

Every time you had tried to talk to him about it in Potions, to tell him that you had in fact reciprocated his feelings, he wouldn't let you.

That wasn't all, though.

Draco did anything in his power to avoid you, including asking Snape if he could move seats in Potions, to which Snape agreed, considering Draco was his favorite student.

More simply put, Draco avoided you at all costs, walking away from you whenever you approached him, avoiding eye contact with you, and never once sparing a glance in your direction as you passed each other in the corridors.

Why couldn't he just let you explain your side of the story? What was he so afraid of?

•••

You and your three best friends were sitting in the same train compartment as you tuned out Ron and Hermione's bickering. You stared at your hands that were rested on the compartment table as you thought pensively about your situation with Draco.

Maybe, over the summer, you and Draco would forget each other, move on, and enter your fourth year with a fresh start.

It was wishful and delusional thinking, really.

Your snapped out of your thoughts as an origami butterfly landed softly on your shoulder. With your friends still conversing with each other, you took the paper off of your shoulder and unfolded it curiously.

Meet me in the 3rd bathroom in five minutes.

- d.m.

After reading the initials, you immediately knew who it was from, your heart rate speeding up at the thought of finally being able to talk to him. You wondered how the hell he even managed to get the note to reach you, considering he was no where in sight.

You were confused. Why would he want to see you after avoiding you for a month?

"I'll be right back, guys, I'm just going to use the toilet. I drank way too much pumpkin juice before we left," you informed your friends with a fake laugh.

"Alright," Hermione nodded.

"Just try not to get lost again," Ron said. "Remember that one time last year whe-"

"Don't remind me," you groaned, standing up and giving one last nod to your friends before heading to the bathroom, anticipating all of the possible scenarios that could happen in just a few minutes.

You walked into the bathroom, noticing how Draco wasn't there yet. You shut the door and nervously played with your fingers, waiting anxiously for Draco.

Just as you were about to check your watch to see how long it's been, you heard a knock on the door before opening it to be met with the sight of Draco. You haven't seen him up close in a while, and now that you were again, it felt almost surreal.

You took a step back, motioning for Draco to come in. He walked through the doorway, shutting the door behind him and finally standing right in front of you. Because of how small the bathroom was, there was very little space between the two of you, making you both blush.

"Um..." Draco started as he scratched the back of his neck, internally panicking as he realized he hadn't yet thought about what the hell he was going to say.

"Well?" You questioned impatiently, crossing your arms. "You ignore me for a whole month, then suddenly invite me in here and you don't even have anything to say?"

"Look, I'm sorry about that, Y/N, I really am. I- I was just confused... and embarrassed..."

"About what?" You asked cautiously, shocked at this rare loss of confidence. You've never seen him this vulnerable before.

He opened and closed his mouth a few times, trying to find the right words to say.

"Well, go on, spit it out," you ushered.

"I'vefanciedyoueversincefirstyearandIjustfigureditoutamonthagoandIdidn'tknowhowtotellyou."

"Okay, talk slower, I have no idea what the hell you just sai-"

"I fancy you, alright?!" He snapped, throwing his hands up. "And the only reason I avoided you was because I thought you didn't like me and I was embarrassed! Happy?"

Without thinking, you grabbed Draco's face and pressed your lips against his. His gray eyes widened in surprise, but he quickly closed them, gently placing his hands on your waist and melting into the kiss. Neither of you had kissed anyone before, making the kiss a little inexperienced, but that didn't make it any less affectionate. It was tender and sweet, and it made both of you feel like you were the only two people in the world. It was like the kisses you always saw in those cheesy muggle movies.

You pulled away, your heart melting at the small smile that was gracing Draco's soft lips.

"I fancy you, as well, Draco," you admitted, making his smile grow bigger.

"Who wouldn't?" He joked, smirking.

"Shut up," you chuckled, leaning in for another kiss. You were unfortunately interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hello? Is someone in there?"

"Yes!" You and Draco shouted angrily at the same time, making you both giggle.

"So, I guess this is goodbye," you said after a moment, not bothering to hide your disappointment.

"For now," Draco said with a frown. "I'll write you over the summer, though. I promise."

"I will, too."

Draco connected his lips with yours in a quick and soft kiss, pulling away to rest his forehead against yours.

"I'll see you next year, love," he whispered, kissing your cheek and giving you one last glance before exiting the bathroom.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 35.6K 109
As you can see by the title, this book is about Draco Malfoy! ✨ Started - 01/08/19 Finished - 20/03/21 I am very sorry about how cringe these imagine...
639 6 12
Draco x Y/N This book contains: - Smut - Fluff - Violence - Mentions of really bad depression including (self harm, and suicidal thoughts/tendency'...
2.2M 46.4K 46
⚠ y'all i was fourteen that is a big ass warning for all of these ⚠ Selection of my Draco Mafloy imagines which can also be found on my tumblr, @shys...
584K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...