The Devil's Touch (Completed)...

By Lil_Miss_Zee

Rose has always been afraid of living. Her father had abused her in ways that left her broken. She feared tha... More

* Introduction *
1. The Meeting
2.The Prince of DARKNESS!!
3. Mine, Princess
4. The Dance
*Not an update*
5. Princess be looking like a queen.
6.The Bosses Sister
7. King of the underworld
8. Lust
9. The stranger and the after effects...
10. Ben Day
11. And Ben day continues
12. The news
13. No news isn't always good news
14. The funeral
15. Life goes on...eventually
16. Hurting you is my biggest mistake
17. Going crazy like a headless chicken
18. Hide and seek
19. Cold as Ice
20. Charity from the Devil.
21. He is no longer just a devil.
22. Waterworks?
23. Chris?
24. No one touches what belongs the King
25. Matt Johnson
26. Mine
27. Truth
28. Truth 2.0
29. Our beginning
30. A Sad Celebration
31. The final Truth reveal
32. Forgiveness... healing
33. Our Beginning
34. I hate dark places
35. War
36. Death
37. We are survivors
38. Family
¡Announcement!
39. 35 days en-courting.
40. New Rose
41. Neighbor
42. Revenge is a savage thing.
43. Desire
44. Paris
45. Mrs Black
46. Home
47. Battlefield
48. Love and War
49. Anthony Bell
50. Enough!
51. Confession
52. Bitch named Alexa
54. Family News
55 Family Dinner
56. Good bye
57. This means war!
58. New York.
59. Horror of horrors
60. Torture of the soul
61. Death is my only friend
62. The ending of a sad story
63. Final Battle
64. Peace and Death
65. Lucifer
Last words

53. Home

4.6K 154 11
By Lil_Miss_Zee

Congratulations to @Katestrut for answering the riddle correct. 

The Answer to the riddle is Family. 

Quote 'Some of  the most poisonous come disgusted as  friends and family.'

And Rose is learning that now.

Any way. Happy reading ❤

Don't forget to vote comment and share . Love y'all

______________________________________________________

You think you know someone then it is the exact opposite. Alexa had been feeding information to the Russian mafia and that wasn't even the worst part. Brandon had been sent by his girlfriend to breakthrough by me. She knew Lucifer wouldn't endanger himself so the only opening was me. Luckily I wasn't stupid enough to give away anything.

I was ready to walk away from Lucifer. I was ready to walk away from the man I loved just because I felt less than I did before. I placed our bags into the truck. I felt someone hug me from behind. I immediately smiled. I knew it wasn't Lucifer because his arms weren't this thick and he didn't smell like he was attacked by cheese puffs. "I have some news."

"Yeah." I laid my head against Hades' chest.

"She loves me." He said and I immediately turned around. "I told her that sex wasn't enough that I wanted more and she confessed. She said she loves me for me." I hugged him. God, I was happy for Hades. I was happy that everyone in the Black family finally got what they deserved, happily ever afters.

If only my father felt this way. I had three days felt. Three days to spend with the people I love and cared about. Three days before everything I know changes. Hades had his girl, Candice had Matt and I had Lucifer. We were finally complete. "I'm so happy for you. Damn, she's lucky." I couldn't contain my smile. Hades deserved someone special. If there was anyone I wished happiness upon, it would be Hades. He was always in the shadows so he deserves the limelight.

Lucifer pulled me away from Hades. He encircled his arms around my waist. "I don't want your hands all over my brother, princess."

"I can't wait to get home. The twins have been dying to hear about the weekend and I haven't seen them in forever." I said, to no one in particular because Lucifer didn't care if I was talking about my best friends and Hades was in his little bubble to give a shit. Home also meant depression. Besides Lucifer and August, no one knows about snowy and I plan to keep it that way. Snowball's death is my burden and I'll carry it alone.

Matt walked up to us. "I'm taking Candice to meet my parents in New York." He looked at Lucifer. "She wants you to be okay with us staying until New Year's Eve."

I didn't interfere. I knew this was something Lucifer had to agree upon on his own but if it were up to me, I would say yes immediately. Candice deserved happiness and Matt deserved Candice. Matt deserved the best. Lucifer wasn't in a rush to reply and I knew Matt's strong suit wasn't patience. "Boss?" Both Lucifer and I looked toward the direction my brother was talking from. "We still okay for the week?" Lucifer nodded and I gave Charles a strange look.

"I'm taking CJ home." He said. "To Aunt Anna." I nodded. The way he said home was as if it was nothing. As if he grew up in a loving home. I never expected my brothers to hate New York because of what happened to me. I expected them to hate home. To hate the house that began my torture. To hate the family that smiled when I cried. To hate the very existence of Anthony Bell. "Are you okay with it?"

Why bother asking when you already made plans to visit the evil sister of father? But I didn't say that instead, I replied, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I knew you wouldn't mind," Charles said. "I want CJ to see where we..." he stopped his sentence.

"Where we lived," I finished. "It was my hell, not yours," I said with a smile. The tension around us thickened. I knew this day would come but I never knew it would be like this. I never expected to return to New York after everything. I've been to the city multiple times but I never ventured near home. I couldn't, no amount of therapy would be able to heal that scar. I smiled, trying to lighten the dark mood. "I think I forgot something in the bedroom." I moved but Lucifer's hold tightened as if his life depended on it. I looked up at him as if pled with him to let me go.

I wasn't going to hold Charles back on showing CJ the talkative fun Charles we grew up with. I wasn't going to stop August from trying to build a bond with a mother that was absent most of our childhood years. I wasn't going to stop Oliver from moving his family as far away as possible. I wasn't going to stop anyone. I was going to be supportive because if I stopped them, I would lose everything. Lucifer loosened his grip and I walked as calmly as possible away from him into the house.

I vowed I would change, that I wouldn't care about people's feelings, that I was the only one that mattered but how do you look out for number one when there are no other numbers? How do I reject the people that I've surrounded myself with? How do break down the walls made of iron? What was my trigger? What made me strong? The answer to that was simple. The same people that broke me, are the same people that make me want to fight. How do I break that cycle?

I had indeed forgotten something in the bedroom. Charles came up behind me, I knew he was expecting me to cry. I cried so often that it became part of my daily routine. "Charlie," I said with a smile. "Who knew that I would forget the most important thing?" I said waving my phone.

"Rose, if my trip home bothers you, tell me, I cancel it." He said and that was the exact reason why I didn't tell him how I felt. After all, he couldn't cancel something because it bothered me.

I smiled. "I'm bothered by the fact that I found out now. What if I had made plans to spend festive with my brothers and Beckie? Rebecca was hoping it would be just us this year."

He pulled me into a hug. "This is why we love you. Because no matter what family always comes first for you." He kissed my forehead. "You are the glue that binds us all together."

"I love you, stupid." I hugged him and walked out of the room. I dialed Rebecca's number. If Charles was leaving so was August and no need to make plans with Oliver because he was probably done packing his family up.

"What's up?"

"I assume you heard Charles is going home and August is probably thinking of a way to excuse himself," I said looking straight at August who was snacking on the last of our food.

"I told Charlie going home was a dumb ass idea. The fucking idiot refuses to listen to reason."

"Baby, it's home to him," I replied walking towards Lucifer, who was probably the only person I would count on. "It's me and you." Lucifer pulled me in between his legs. He was sitting on the front side of the car.

"What do you want to do?" I look at Lucifer, who was smirking as if he had the most brilliant idea. "You and your fucking husband. Why didn't I hear the news from you?" I smiled. "God, Rose. I knew you aimed big but damn." I could hear her husband laugh. "Anyways, you guys are welcome for Christmas at our place. The child has been asking for you." She was referring to her son. She loved her daughter more than the boy and I always found it strange. Wasn't the saying, a mommy's boy and a daddy's princess? But Beckie had it different.

"It's okay. I'll cook Christmas dinner for the two of us. How about a girls' day? I'll pick you up and we relax."

"I want to go mountain climbing." I smiled. For a mother of three, Rebecca loved the wildlife.

"We'll discuss it. Love you." she hanged up without a reply. She declared her love for me enough times during the ordeal to last a lifetime. I encircled my arms around Lucifer's neck and held eye contact with him. "Seems it's just the two of us this festive holiday."

"Wouldn't want it any other way." He replied kissing my forehead. "A lot of my men have the holiday off so I'm hiring extra men to watch you and the house. Unfortunately, Princess, I have to work. I have arms deals to finish off. We bought new territory, the underground committee wants to know what the war between the Italian and Russians will mean, and besides all of that, I have Devil's Tech."

"What's happening with Devil's Tech?"

"You resigned so your department is slowly failing which causes a loss in our income. My entire HR department is under pressure since Ms. Alexander left work with your search mission and on top of that I am developing new tech eye contact lenses."

"I still don't understand why you call me Princess. Once a princess marries a King, she becomes the Queen." I said, ignoring all of the useless information he had just given me.

"Well, Mia regina, I apologize." He pulled me closer. "Kiss me." (My Queen)

I smiled and pulled his head closer to mine. "Get a room, Jesus." Candice's Voice broke us apart. "There are innocent bystanders."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 393 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
77.7K 3K 41
"Miss Gallo meet your new lawyer, miss Moretti,"she says and I'm still rooted to the spot unable to move. Unable to turn and face her.what was i thin...
2.6M 74.7K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
3K 167 30
#Book 1 in the TAINTED Series. A devil falling in love with another devil. "I guess you are planning to kill me" I said smirking but his devilish smi...