The Stray and The Radio Demon

Von RedDemonica

Olivia Spencer has been running ever since she landed in Hell. From her family, her past and her life, until... Mehr

Ch 1: Arrival
Ch 2: New Beginnings
Ch 3: First Day
Ch 4: Crystal Clear
Ch 5: Two Small Steps Forward, One Giant Leap Back
Ch 6: An Unwelcome Visit
Ch 7: New Crazy Family
Ch 8: Preparation
Ch 9: A Dance Moving Forward
Ch 10: The Unbearable Itch
Ch 11: The Past Creeps
Ch 12: Truth or Drink
Ch 13: The Wounds of the Past
Ch 14: Reginald Shultz
Ch 15: Formerly Octavia Von Bast
Ch 16: Dancing Closer and Yet Still So Far
Ch 17: A Deal Worth Making
Ch 18: Beignets of Love
Ch 19: A Cold-Hearted Understanding
Ch 20: The Edge of Despair
Ch 21: Revenge of the Damaged
Ch 23: Nightmares and Distractions
Ch 24: Cooking Together
Ch 25: True Colours
Ch 26: First Date
Ch 27: Stress Reliever
Ch 28: Fittings and Mobs and Dogs, Oh My!
Ch 29: The Extermination Masquerade
Ch 30: The Von Bast Estate Expedition
Ch 31: Devestation of the Heart
Ch 32: Road to Recovery and Strength
Ch 33: A First for Two Becoming One
Ch 34: A Home of Their Own
Ch 35: Unnatural Feelings
Ch 36: The Interview
Ch 37: Survival Skills
Ch 38: Dream a Little Dream of Me
Ch 39: New Allies
Ch 40: Bonds Forged and Burned
Ch 41: The End of It All
Ch 42: Light In Your Eyes
Ch 43: Fluttering Relief
Ch 44: Price of Redemption
Ch 45: The Beach Episode Pt 1: Arriving
Ch 46: The Beach Epsiode Pt 2: Vulnerable
Ch 47: The Beach Episode Pt 3: A Walk To Remember
Ch 48: The Beach Episode Pt 4: Shenanigans and Fear
Ch 49: The Beach Episode Pt 5: Revenge At Its Finest
Ch 50: Memory Lane
Ch 51: The Talk He Dreaded
Ch 52: The Rut Pt. 1
Ch 53: The Rut Pt. 2
Ch 54: Vampire's Allure
Editor's note: I'm sorry, but this needs to be done.

Ch 22: Healing Together

725 20 0
Von RedDemonica

Olivia kept to her room. Charlie or Vaggie would bring her food and try to keep her company, but all Olivia wanted was solitude to deal with what had happened. She felt herself sinking deeper and deeper into her own despair when she finally realized that distancing herself from her friends was not the answer. She woke around 9am four days after the incident. Her body still ached and her head spun. She slowly sat up, giving her mind time to fully wake and glanced around her room. She was alone, but she was home and that's all she cared about. She swung her feet off the side of the bed and took a deep breath. She slowly stood, her legs protesting but held her up. She got dressed but didn't touch her hair or makeup. She figured she could be excused for it for a day. She opened her door and walked down the hallway. She got to the top of the stairs and saw everyone except Alastor sitting around the foyer in silence. She smiled and slowly walked down the stairs. Angel was the first to notice her.

"Doll!" He startled everyone as he shot up and ran over to her. He wrapped all four of his arms around her and picked her up.

The rest of the group ran over to her, each one gave her a big hug.

"Olivia, how are you feeling?" Charlie asked as she grasped Olivia's hands.

Olivia's smiled faltered a little as she looked at her feet.

"I'm...." She gripped Charlie's hands. She looked up with a small smile. "I'm just happy to be home."

Charlie pulled her in for another big hug, and the others joined in. Olivia sniffed and laughed.

Charlie pulled back an gave her a knowing smile. "Come with me." She took Olivia's hand and pulled her back up the stairs. She brought her to the balcony overlooking the entrance. Charlie led her through the doors and across the balcony. "Stay here." Charlie winked and skipped back through the doors.

Olivia shot her a confused look but didn't move. She turned back to the street, watching demons come and go. A warm breeze wrapped around her and she inhaled a deep breath. She closed her eyes and lifted her head towards the sky. He was gone. Truly gone. She knew her heart wasn't healed completely and It wouldn't be for a long time but, she could at least be content with knowing he would never haunt her again. She wrapped her arms around herself as her hair whipped around her face. She smiled when she heard the door open and the familiar sound of tap shoes walking up behind her. Alastor walked up beside her and leaned his elbows on the railing.

"Hi." She said in a small voice.

Alastor smiled. "Hi." He straightened. "I want to take you somewhere. It's a secret place only I know about."

Olivia smiled. "Ooh. Sounds mysterious and I get the honour of knowing this secret place?"

Alastor chuckled. "Of course, my dear." He held out his hand and she placed hers into it.

Alastor pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her waist. She placed her other hand on his shoulder.

"You are not afraid of heights, are you?" Alastor cocked an eyebrow.

Olivia paled. "Well, yes. A little."

He huffed a laugh. "Alright. Just hold on tight and close your eyes."

She hesitated for a moment before complying. She felt the familiar feeling of his shadow teleportation. Then, when the feeling vanished, a huge gust of wind blasted around her. She pressed herself tighter against him. Then, she felt him turn her so her back was against his chest. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"When you open your eyes, don't look down. Just look straight out, alright?"

She nodded. "If you say so."

"Alright, open."

When she opened her eyes, a gasp escaped her lips. It was a view of the entire city and beyond. She saw the Royal Palace to the right and May-Belle's place over to the left. The Holy Cardinal Desert and it's black sands looked eerie in the distance. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. The red sky giving the city that magnificent glow that she loved. She walked forward and placed her hands on the railing.

"Wow. This is amazing." She looked behind her towards him with a bright smile. Her attention was taken by the giant Happy Hotel neon sign one floor up. She gasped and turned back to the view of the city, making the mistake of looking down. He had taken her to a balcony on the second highest floor. She stared at the street below and squeaked as she jumped back. She felt hands on her shoulders and she pressed herself tightly against Alastor. He chuckled.

"I did tell you not to look down."

She glare at him with a smile and shoved his shoulder. He grinned down at her.

"Olivia," He grasped her hands in his. She looked up expectantly into his eyes. "Are you alright?"

Olivia smiled sadly and gripped his hands. "No and I don't think I will be for a while."

Alastor smiled and pulled her closer. "You are not alone, my dear. You take as long as you need, even if it takes the rest of eternity."

Olivia locked eyes with him. "Thank you, Alastor."

He smiled before looking away. "Olivia," his eyes became sad and distant. "I need you to know, what I said before......I never wanted-"

Olivia placed a finger on his lips. "I know. The fact that you rescued me meant that you at least cared about me a little." Her hands fidgeted with the lapels on his suit jacket.

"I can tell you this, my darling." Alastor raised a hand and placed a finger under her chin. "My feelings for you go much deeper then mere caring."

She smiled brightly and her eyes lit up. Alastor leaned forward slowly, allowing Olivia to stop him if she wished, and pressed his lips to hers. Olivia wrapped an arm around his neck and placed a hand on his cheek. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her flush against him. Olivia giggled into the kiss as he picked her up and spun her. His cane, leaning against the railing, started playing 30s music. He placed her on her feet and brought her into a dance. Olivia felt like she was dancing on top of the world with him.

Alastor smiled down at her. "Oh my darling. I love you very much!" He picked her up again and spun her to the music.

Her smile beamed at his words and she giggled. "I love you too, Alastor'."

Alastor set her down and her head became dizzy. She swayed but Alastor pulled her back to him. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, my darling. I shouldn't be spinning you so much."

Olivia huffed a laugh as she clung to him. "It's alright. I guess I'm still a little weak."

Olivia's smile dropped when her stomach made itself known. She blushed as he burst out laughing.

"I believe it's time for lunch, my love. Come, let's go see what we have in the kitchen." He brought her into his arms and they disappeared.

They reappeared in the kitchen. Olivia shook her head as she wasn't quite used to his method of transportation. Alastor picked her up by the waist and set her onto the counter.

"I'll take care of the food. You just sit there and relax." He gave her a quick kiss, spun and went to the fridge to see if they had any leftovers.

Olivia smiled at his back and lightly touched her lips. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Her worst nightmare had happened but so had her greatest dream.

"Ah ha!" She heard Alastor exclaim.

She looked up to see Alastor pull out a plate of her favourite from the fridge, tuna casserole. She giggled at his triumphant look. He walked over to the microwave and placed the dish inside. He set the timer and started it up. He glanced behind himself to Olivia and walked over to her.

"Just so you are aware, Charlie has ordered you off cooking duty and performing for two weeks and I agree with her." He stood in front of her and placed a hand on either side of her, leaning in close.

Olivia parted her legs as he walked between them and placed her hands on his shoulders. She hummed.

"Two whole weeks? What will I do with myself with all that free time?"

Alastor grinned and leaned forward. "I'm sure I can help with that."

He pressed his lips hard against hers. Olivia sighed as she returned the kiss. She grasped his face and pulled him closer. Alastor's tongue brushed against her lips and her mouth opened. For someone who showed no interest in relationships, he sure had a skilled tongue. As her tongue explored his mouth, she nicked it on one of his sharp teeth. Her blood filled his mouth and he groaned, one of his hands raising to the back of her neck and gripping her hair. She arched her back and pressed herself closer when the microwave interrupted them.

Alastor pulled away and Olivia's breath came out in heavy puffs. Alastor smirked with pride and she slapped his shoulder with a smile. He chuckled and licked his lips.

His voice dropped to a deep rumble. "I have to say, my darling, you taste divine."

Olivia blushed and hid her face in his chest.

"Don't say things like that!"

He burst out laughing and kissed her forehead.

"Your dinner awaits, my darling."

He pushed away from her and went to grab her food. He held it in one hand while he offered her the other. She grasped it and hopped off the counter. Hand in hand, he led her into the dining room. They talked for an hour while she ate before she was kidnapped by Charlie, Vaggie and Angel for a long talk. They bugged and interrogated her about what happened with her and Alastor. She told them a little bit of what happened, enough to satisfy their need for gossip. Charlie squealed at the new relationship as Angel questioned what she had done to accomplish this, considering Alastor never responded to any type of flirtation, not just from him.

At supper, Olivia's face never changed from the shade of red that bloomed on her cheeks. Many snide remarks and sideways glances were made throughout supper. Alastor payed them no mind as he ate, always keeping a smug smile on his face. James stayed silent the entire dinner as he picked at his food, sending an aggressive glare towards Alastor. Once supper was finished, Husker and Niffty cleared the dishes. Olivia tried to hide her yawn but she failed as Alastor placed a hand on Olivia's arm and told her she needed to get to bed to rest. Charlie gave her a wink as they left. Olivia rolled her eyes but gave her a smile. Alastor kept a slight distance from her as they walked. She was confused at first, but then realized Alastor was not much of a personal-touch-in-public guy unless he initiated it. So she let it go and walked beside him with a smile. Once they got to her door, Alastor place his hands on her hips and pulled her close.

"Good night, my love." He place a gentle kiss on her lips.

Olivia leaned forward to continue the kiss as he pulled away.

"Good night, Al."

He backed away from her with a smug smile and turned towards his room with his hands behind his back. Olivia entered her room, closed the door and leaned against it. She slid to the floor with a giddy giggle. Things were starting to look up.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

42.2K 987 48
||You just woke up in a place redder than a strawberry itself, and a red deer dude just appeared outta nowhere in front of you, soon you get to meet...
186K 5.3K 30
Upon stumbling across the Hazbin Hotel after losing her home in Hell, Aria had no choice but to stay there. The young lioness demon refused to accept...
130K 4K 41
You are the daughter of the once powerful overlord, Husker. The day the Radio Demon showed up, everything changed. After your father lost his soul to...
3.9K 112 12
Y/n a powerful Ink demon overlord, goes missing for 11 whole years after going on an intense killing ravage, murdering hundreds of innocent demons. W...