Dating Dan and Phil

By HoseokTrsh

Maya and Tori have moved to the UK for college and it wasn't long before they ended up meeting Dan and Phil... More

Intro
Someone at the Door
Phil's not alone
A chat with Dan
The End of the Day
The Next Day
The Dinner with Dan and Phil
Tori's Side of That Night
Dan and Maya's First Kiss
The Rest of the Day with Dan
Tori Gets the News
The Photos
Dan and Maya's first (official) date
Tori and Phil's First Kiss
Tori and Phil are dating... I think?
A minecraft night
The Coffee Date
What the hell happened?
Movie Night With Dan
The YouNow Session
Another Make Out session (A/N: God what am I doing with my life?)
Catch up with Tori and Phil!!
Heart Eyes Howell and the Phan Plan
Phan Plan Activated
Phan is real!!
Their last talk?
Entry 1
Unexpected Snow

The Next Morning

838 22 4
By HoseokTrsh

-Going back to Maya's POV now but I will let u know whenever it changes to Tori's POV :D-

The next morning, my eyes flutter open to sunlight streaming through my window. I groan, sitting up in bed, my bed hair crazy. I slowly smooth my hair back down before standing up, grabbing my phone, and trudging into the living room.

I freeze walking into the living when I see Tori and Phil asleep on the couch. I giggle, seeing how Tori’s head rests on Phil’s shoulder and Phil’s arm is wrapped around Tori’s back. Smiling, I nudge Tori’s shoulder which wakes her up.

“Good morning sleepy head,” I tell her, seeing her look up at me. It takes her a second to notice Phil’s arm wrapped around her and at the exact moment, I pull out my phone and take a picture, giggling.

“Maya, you better delete that,” Tori says, glaring at me. I laugh a bit before walking into the kitchen so Tori can wake Phil up. Making some coffee, I hear Tori finally get Phil up. I pour coffee into 2 cups and walk back into the Kitchen were Tori and Phil are.

“Bye Tori! Bye Maya,” I hear Phil says, leaving the apartment.

“Well then,” I say, chuckling, handing Tori a cup of coffee.

“Shut up,” Tori says, taking the cup and sitting on the couch. I take a seat on the floor, for some stupid reason, and take a sip of the coffee.;

“You guys were cute together,” I say, holding the cup up to my lips. Tori rolls her eyes at me.

“Yeah, not as cute as you and Dan.” I blush, hiding my face in my cup as I took another sip. Tori giggles, watching me.

“But anyway, who was the one who turned off the lights in my room after I fell asleep?” I ask, knowing I didn’t turn off the lights. Tori thought a minute before a smile crept on her face.

“Maybe Phil and I didn’t notice but maybe it was Dan.” My whole face turns red. Tori giggles again, setting her cup down on the coffee table.

“You like him, admit it,” Tori says as I hide my face in my cup again.

“Maybe,” I whisper. Tori stands up and walks over to me.

“That’s adorable. I’ll take you cup,” she says, holding her hand up. I slowly hand her my cup before she grabs her and heads to the kitchen to clean up. I wait a second before standing up and heading to my room.

I get changed into white shorts, a pink sweater and my black converse before pulling my Minecraft creeper beanie over my still bed head hair. I grab my apartment keys, regret what I’m doing and then walk out of the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
216K 10.8K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
101K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
109K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...