ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【...

By Dippy08

❝Have heard of this friend-zone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me.❞ What happens when a savage, sassy and... More

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~♡One♡~
~♡Two♡~
~♡Three♡~
~♡Four♡~
~♡Five♡~
~♡Six♡~
~♡Seven♡~
~♡Eight♡~
~♡Nine♡~
~♡Ten♡~
~♡Eleven♡~
~♡Twelve♡~
~♡Thirteen♡~
~♡Fourteen♡~
~♡Fifteen♡~
~♡Sixteen♡~
~♡Seventeen♡~
~♡Eighteen♡~
~♡Nineteen♡~
~♡Twenty♡~
~♡Twenty-One♡~
~♡Twenty-Two♡~
~♡Twenty-Three♡~
~♡Twenty-Four♡~
~♡Twenty-Five♡~
~♡Twenty-Seven♡~
~♡Twenty-Eight♡~
~♡Twenty-Nine♡~
~♡Thirty♡~
~♡Thirty-One♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Two♡~
~♡Thirty-Three♡~
~♡Thirty-Four♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Five♡~
~♡Thirty-Six♡~
~♡Thirty-Seven♡~
~♡Thirty-Eight♡~
~♡Thirty-Nine♡~
~♡Forty♡~
~♡Forty-One♡~
~♡Forty-Two♡~
~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)
~♡Forty-Four♡~
~♡Forty-Five♡~
~♡Forty-Six♡~
~♡Forty-Seven♡~
~♡Forty-Eight♡~
~♡Forty-Nine♡~
~♡Fifty♡~
~♡Fifty-One♡~
~♡Fifty-Two♡~
~♡Fifty-Three♡~
~♡Fifty-Four♡~
~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)
~♡Fifty-Six♡~
~♡Fifty-Seven♡~
~♡Fifty-Eight♡~
~♡Fifty-Nine♡~
~♡Sixty♡~ (M)
~♡Sixty-One♡~
~♡Sixty-Two♡~
~♡Sixty-Three♡~
~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)
Author's Note
Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

~♡Twenty-Six♡~

13.6K 1K 650
By Dippy08

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand so firmly, taking him out so protectively while Taehyung was being dragged by him, curious eyes wandering around to see the beauty of Paris.

"Ah, I wanna take pictures, here and there too... which way goes to Eiffel tower?" Taehyung whined, pointing around like a child and making Jungkook chuckle.

"You wanna see Eiffel tower? That's the best view to see." And Jungkook stopped by a bijou restaurant in the streets with tables to sit outside.

The Eiffel tower was visible through the alley and as tables were outside of the restaurant, the two could enjoy watching the Eiffel tower together while enjoying the meal.

It was already evening by now, the sky turning pink and the tower lightened up, brighter than the moon that was about to appear in the sky.

"Take your seat, chéri." Jungkook offered, pulling the chair for Taehyung to sit who was still mesmerized by the lightened up tower.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, not sure of the nickname Jungkook called him by.

"Chéri, my darling in French." Jungkook said and Taehyung chuckled slightly but sat nonetheless.

"Is something different with the air of Paris? You are flirting way too much." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled, leaning over the table to see Taehyung's pretty face so closely, reflecting the shine of the tower afar behind.

"If you still think I'm just flirting, let's stay here a little more." Jungkook whispered in a challenging tone, gaze so firm and serious that Taehyung looked down shyly, blush appearing on his face as he took his bag and put that on the table.

"Let's see..." he whispered, now carrying the menu guide and trying to ignore Jungkook who was still staring at him with only love in his eyes.

Taehyung now covered his face with the menu guide, feeling just so shy all of a sudden. He had no idea where his sass disappeared. They were the only two in some other city, some other country and he may or may not have trust on Jungkook yet but he surely didn't have trust on himself to control it a little bit longer.

Jungkook smiled to see Taehyung, leaning back on his chair and shifting his gaze away, not wanting to give his pretty neighbour a panic attack.

"Why are you so shy? We are on a date in Paris that's why?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung put the menu down, watching him with doe eyes.

"Date?"

"Didn't I mention before? 'only if you wanna go out on a date'." Jungkook reminded, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Whatever, I was hungry."

Soon the waiter came by and the two finalised some famous french meals to have with classic red wine.

It didn't take too much time for the food to arrive and Taehyung had to bring his attention to the table again after distracting himself from the tower and Jungkook from his pretty neighbour.

"This is the toast for your ex!" Jungkook carried his glass, gesturing to Taehyung to hit with his but Taehyung didn't carry his and only focused down.

"Sorry?" Jungkook whispered and shrugged his shoulder, taking a sip and then putting his glass down.

"Can you please just not mention him?" Taehyung asked, face filled with disgust.

"But isn't he the reason we are here?" Jungkook asked, casually taking a bite of his meal but Taehyung leaned back on the chair, crossing his arms.

Everything was so good up until now but why the hell do you have to mention him? Like can't this night be just about us? You and I. Just us. You seriously are a dork Jeon Jungkook.

"What? At least eat." Jungkook said to see Taehyung's tantrums who was actually cursing him mentally.

"Okay sorry but why do you have this much beef with him? Get over him boy, you deserve so much better." Jungkook added and Taehyung sighed.

"Because you know nothing." Taehyung whispered, taking a bite of his food.

"And when can I know? Because everytime I would try you are only yeeting me away."

Taehyung ignored Jungkook and silently ate his food and Jungkook put his fork down frustratedly.

"You know I came all the way here from Korea not for you to pull up this silence and ignore the fact that I know nothing about that son of that politician." Jungkook stated seriously, watching Taehyung eating quietly.

"You don't have to know, you just have to know that he is not the one to be trusted and surely not a nice guy." Taehyung whispered, taking a sip of his drink now.

"And how can I believe? What if it's the other way round-" and Taehyung shot such a glare at him that Jungkook knew he was surely fucked up.

"Other way round? You wanna say you don't trust me?" Taehyung asked with his deep voice, face so serious.

"N-no I didn't mean-"

And Taehyung stood up midway of their dinner, carrying his bag and Jungkook panicked.

"Hey, hey listen I didn't mean to... hey..." Jungkook tried to make him stop but Taehyung pushed him away, trying to walk away.

Before Jungkook could follow him the waiter walked in the scene and Jungkook sighed before pulling out money from his pocket and paying the man, not caring for the change because Taehyung was walking so fast, too hard to catch up.

"Hey Taehyung, stop! At least listen to me. Hey!"

Jungkook ran after him in the alley, finally catching his wrist and Taehyung tried to remove his hand from him but Jungkook gripped tightly, turning him around.

"Hey stop!"

And what he saw broke him into pieces. Taehyung was crying so hard. Tears flowed down effortlessly as he tried to wipe his face off with the sleeve of his t-shirt and Jungkook's gaze softened, heart hurting so much.

"Hey... I'm so sorry." Jungkook apologized, trying to look at his face but Taehyung only looked away, covering his face with his hand.

Jungkook pulled him close in a hug and Taehyung tried to push him away but gave in a little later when Jungkook apologized repeatedly while the strangers passing by only wondered what was happening with these two korean guys.

"H-how could you say that when you know nothing about what I have gone t-through..." Taehyung cried against Jungkook's shoulder who held him tighter, closing his eyes as regret rushed in.

"I'm so sorry Tae... I didn't mean it." Jungkook apologized, rubbing his hands on Taehyung's back.

"Y-you're so mean." Taehyung cried, his voice muffling against Jungkook's shoulder.

"Listen Tae, I'm really sorry about what I said, like I'm so fucking sorry but if you would not tell me the whole thing what am I supposed to believe?" Jungkook asked with the softest voice possible and Taehyung broke the hug to look at his face.

"I swear it won't hurt you, just your chest will be lightened up." Jungkook asked, cupping his face as Taehyung sniffled.

"I won't judge you I swear." Jungkook added and Taehyung looked away, thinking about it before murmuring a small 'okay', bringing a smile on Jungkook's face finally.

"Okay, let's talk while staring at the Eiffel tower." Jungkook said, cupping Taehyung's face who nodded.

~♡~

They were back in their hotel room, now at their balcony because Taehyung was not in a mood to roam around the city anymore.

The two settled to talk on the balcony with the view of Eiffel tower with some croissants with more wine because their stomachs weren't still full after how they had to leave their dinner in the middle.

"I seriously am a pain in the ass sometimes. I'm sorry for being dramatic." Taehyung began as he thought of the drama before while looking down as he swirled the drink in his glass.

Both stood on the balcony with their elbows resting against the wall, just exactly how they used to talk back in Seoul.

"No not actually. I said that before thinking. Your frustration was obvious." Jungkook whispered, now passing him another croissant from the box.

Taehyung held the sweet bread, taking a bite of it and then placing it in the box again which Jungkook carried and ate right where Taehyung bit it before.

Of course nothing went unnoticed by the blonde.

"So you wanna share now?" Jungkook asked, facing Taehyung who took a deep breath.

"It's a long story..." Taehyung whispered.

"Don't worry, it's a long night too." Jungkook added and focused on Taehyung who's face suddenly tensed up by the memories.

"How did you two meet?" Jungkook asked curiously and Taehyung decided to tell his story.

"So... it was it when I first came to Seoul from Daegu, four years ago maybe? It was my first year of college. I only knew my Seokjinnie hyung and his friend Hobi hyung. Through them I met Jimin who was also luckily in my college, same class and since then we became inseparable." Taehyung finished the drink and put his glass down, watching how Jungkook was paying all of his attention to him, giving him the will to continue.

"The first year was good, full of exploring new stuff and settling down. I decided to engage myself around too and started working part time in hyung's cafe and that was it when one day he came in, one of my seniors I admired from afar, Park SeoJoon."

"And?" Jungkook encouraged him to continue.

"I didn't know why but he would flash that beautiful smile of his everywhere around and would catch everyone's attention, mine too. He started flirting with me and would do all the time, asking for how I looked this pretty and that he had seen me somewhere, you know all those cliché things." Taehyung said and Jungkook rolled his eyes while thinking, kinda spacing out, oops, he was flirting with him all this time too.

"Then he would pass by me on the campus of the college and act all flirty around me and yes I was falling for him too for how he would act. He was so popular because of his father and also in his last year of masters in business."

Everything Taehyung told about his ex was somehow similar to Jungkook and the latter only sipped innocently, not trying to compare him with his ex, not actually.

"And then he finally asked me out. I couldn't say no for how perfect he seemed."

"And then?"

"Then he showed me the things I had never seen before, took me around and.." and Taehyung's voice cracked in the end.

Up until now things seemed just perfect but what went wrong?

Jungkook put his arm on Taehyung's back, rubbing it slightly.

"And made me feel like the luckiest person in the world, I really felt that s-someone could love me."

"But what went wrong?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung sighed, looking into space.

"Everything."

"Huh?"

"I decided to surprise him on his birthday so I went to his place at midnight to only find him..."

"What?"

"Cheating on me." And Taehyung closed his eyes as the flashbacks played in front of his eyes.

"WHAT!? He literally did that?! Oh fuck!"

"And then everything was becoming clear slowly slowly, from the way he flirted with me, came closer to me and all the beautiful lies he told me, just to get over her but in the end he couldn't so he chose to play with my feelings instead."

"What..."

"Not just this. I was so dumb. I was so crazy in love and even wanted him to confront me but he showed his true colours. I just wanted him to admit and ask him why but he-"

Jungkook waited for him to begin.

"He was abusive... he thought his actions didn't hurt me enough he tried to do it again... he was a monster."

Taehyung had no idea how a tear rolled down his cheek, making Jungkook go speechless.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the thought. That fucker was an abuser too? He realised why Taehyung got scared when Jungkook yelled at him for once, back in time. Oh fuck, he regretted it so bad.

Jungkook swear he would not let his ex go away easily. The anger climbed up to his head after the thoughts of him hurting Taehyung but then his eyes landed on the blonde who broke more into tears, softening Jungkook to the core.

"W-what hurts more is that all the amazing memories I had with him... t-they were all just a lie.... everything he told me was all... just lies and only lies." Taehyung whispered, letting tears roll down effortlessly and Jungkook stretched his hand to his cheeks to wipe the tears away.

"Hey... don't cry Tae." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung looked away while wiping his tears and sniffling up harshly.

"You always deserved better. You still do and he was just a fucker. I swear to god, if I ever see him. I won't be able to control myself to beat the shit out of him. You did right job that you took me here. I'll ruin every moment of his wedding that he'll always remember-" Jungkook snapped but Taehyung hushed him, putting his finger on his lips.

"Don't lose your temper for him. He doesn't deserve this." Taehyung whispered, bringing back his finger.

Jungkook didn't know what else to say any longer. He understood why Taehyung hated to mention him so much. His ex just didn't deserve it. But Jungkook swore, he was there to treat him better and love him harder.

"You're right, he didn't. But he always shouldn't have been a dick to you."

"But don't worry, I had Jimin and my Hyungies, I still have them so it's okay." Taehyung smiled through the tears, acting cool and Jungkook smiled warmly, tucking his blonde perm hair behind his ear.

"You are very strong Tae, more than I could ever think of." Jungkook whispered, admiring his face so closely while Taehyung looked so beautiful under the moonlight, just so so fucking beautiful.

"Yes I am strong because you know I'm the badass bitch, all credits to Jimin for it." Taehyung flicked his hair sassily and Jungkook chuckled, loving the way his mood would change like a roller coaster.

Jungkook could stare at his face, the beautiful eyes now teary but nothing lessened the amount of beauty he carried, the amount of strength he pulled up in confronting himself and Jungkook wanted to show him all of his love.

But he still prayed for once he could punch his ex but to him, comforting Taehyung mattered the most.

"Come here." Jungkook said and now pulled him right into his arm, embracing him tightly while Taehyung was still confused about what he was doing.

Jungkook slowly lifted him up in his arms, making him sit on the wall of the balcony and parted his legs to stand in the middle.
Taehyung automatically curled his arms around Jungkook's neck as the ravenette stared into his eyes with his shiny ones.

"You know a beauty like you doesn't deserve a bastard like him. Glad you had Jimin with you to make you realise how precious you are and I will respect that tiny man more for that. Now, just do me a favour, never let this smile and sass fade away because of anyone." Jungkook said, his hand caressing Taehyung's bread cheek and another hand holding him tight.

Taehyung had nothing to say so he silently stared at Jungkook's face so closely, love pouring out of his eyes as he waited for him to make a move.

Taehyung was not in just an anti romantic phase, he was more like a lovelorn, craving physical affection and love and Jungkook was more willing to serve him which had Taehyung lose all of his sassy attitude.

"You really think I'm beautiful?" Taehyung asked unsure and Jungkook smiled warmly.

"Yes you are..."

"How much?" Taehyung asked, now staring down at his lips and Jungkook gulped slightly.

Fuck, I just can't control anymore.

"You wanna know?"

Taehyung gave a desperate nod.

And Jungkook leaned over to place his lips on Taehyung's plum ones.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

See ya in the next chapter! Hehe

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
6.2K 232 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
27.1K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
773K 38K 55
Jungkook is innocent and Taehyung is experienced. Jungkook is pure and Taehyung is complicated. Jungkook is kind and Taehyung is merciless. Jungkook...