𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂...

بواسطة _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... المزيد

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄺🄴🅃🄲🄷
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟳
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟬
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🅁🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟲 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟳 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟴 (𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟮 (𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟲 (𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟵 (𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝘄𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟬 (𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟭 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟯 (𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟰 (𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟵 (𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟯 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟰 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟳 (𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟵 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟬 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟮 (𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟰 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲𝟬 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱)

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)

1.8K 355 241
بواسطة _yesha_jain_

"Can we walk till the balcony?" sameer asked her sincerly, gently taking her hand after getting her permission.

"Yeah sure, why not." naina happily got agree on his idea, the walk to the balcony was silent yet very satisfying for sameer. He eyed his wife smiling widely, this was the most prettiest smile she is wearing after their marriage.

"Can you see that star." sameer pointed his finger at one small silver star twinkling in the whole sky, naina hummed with a slow smile and he said - "She is your beloved mother my angel, she is wishing you through this gleaming star. A beautiful birthday wish and lifetime happiness." ❤

She glanced him, bemused to react, she noticed the maturity reflecting on his face. If before she was surprised on his drawing cake, then now she was under deep shock at his talk.

"Don't let any tear fall out of your eye today, this is your day my angel, today you're supposed to be happy, to be loved by everyone." He spoke with a sweet smile, lovingly erasing away her unshed tear. Naina blankly looked him, amazed at how she got such a caring partner, his concern and unfading love for her have deeply touched her soul.

"How do you know that my mom is beloved to god." naina simply question him, and impatiently stared him for not responding her back.

"When in the evening, you was complaining to your late mother, i was standing outside of our room door, keenly listening to your each word. I felt pain in your voice, i got to know about how your step mother have always tortured you and dishonored you, somewhere i can relate to your story from mine."

"You know? my brother. Rahul, who is very elder to me never given me love and respect, he is always occupied with his office work, i know i am not intelligent and mature like him, but you only tell me naina. Don't i have heart inside myself? why no one can understand that i also have some emotions and feelings, i also get hurt when they insults me and mock at me. I am sharing this all with you only because i trust you, i felt like to tell you my sorrow and the painful darkness engulfed in my life, the torturing loneliness my own family given me for being dumb."

"Since you have entered in my life, believe me I've started to smile genuinely, just getting your one glimpse makes me very happy, i have never been so attracted with anyone before you, i always considered tiny miny as my most truest best friend. I never looked her as my life partner, but with you i have seen many beautiful dreams which will come true very soon, i will not miss any chance to tell you. I LOVE YOU." 😘

"Through your virtual conversation with my mother-in-law, i got to know that tonight is my angel birthday, she will get one year older." Sameer teasingly said her with a cutest smile on his face, and she annoyingly hit him from her fist.

"How you got this patch on your forehead?" naina worriedly look at his wound, and then to him. He answer her - "nothing serious angel, i fell down because of my carelessness. It will be healed."

"Don't lie me, tell me who did this? and why?" she was stubborn to know that how he got this dark patch on his forehead, sameer smiled softly and tell her in casual way - "Ufffo, who will do this to me? i am not lying you trust me, it happened accidentally, don't worry."

"Fine, don't tell me but atleast let me do your bandage." naina said in little dissapointed tone, and he nodded in yes, going inside their room, she got medical kit for him to dress his wound, and he sat down on the edge of bed. Looking her frantically searching for ointment in the box, he spoke - "relax angel, i am completely fine."

"I can see that." she taunted with a sharp glare, and uncap the tube of ointment, taking good quantity of gel on her finger. She smoothly spread it on his wound and felt her heart tightening at seeing his injury.

Sameer was madly staring her dressing his wound, her finger have some magic which healed his pain in just one touch. Naina gently covered his injured portion with the white cotton bandage, and warned him - "next time don't repeat this mistake again, i can't see you in pain."

"Alright my angel." he utter in agreement, and sense her eyes turning moisten and quite red with tears.

"Why are you crying? i am sorry if i have said you something wrong." he panickingly said her, and wipe away her salty tear.

"You are so good sameer, i am lucky for having you in my life. I promise you, in the replacement of your pain and loneliness. I will give you immense love and happiness that you never feel unwanted and unloved again." Naina wrapped her hand around his, and drawing one deep breath, she went closer to him, looked him lovingly, adored his growing smile, and softly kiss him on his cheek.

Sameer stare her innocently, trying to believe that his wife have actually Kissed him.

"This is my return gift to you." she utter with a shy smile, lowering her head, feeling the tightness in her stomach, and making her finger sweaty and cold in anxiety.

"If you will give me such a beautiful present, then i am ready to surprise you our whole life." Sameer endearingly said her, lifting up her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes, and waiting for her answer, she softly looked him and utter - "Manzur Hain Mujhe."

He looped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him, for the first time instead of protesting to move away, she nearer herself and deeply looked into his eye, he wandered his hand on her waist and loved the feeling of her milky skin. She smiled warmly at him, and closed her eye the next moment when she was being kissed by him on her temple, this was the most gentle and softest kiss she ever experienced in her life. 😘

"Happy Birthday Again, i hope i get to see you smiling just like today the whole year." he spoke in a cute smile, and she hummed lost in his intoxicated scent.

"No, this isn't good, try this one." naina got one rayon fabric white shirt for him, from the men section.

"Angel, i have tried almost fifty shirts on my body. Now for the god sake don't give me a feeling of mannequin model." Sameer almost pleaded her for making him try every shirt from the hangers, she laughed loudly on his cute baby pout.

"Oh my baby boy, please for your angel try this last shirt." in seducing voice she convinced him to wear this shirt, and he grumpily went inside the trial room.

"Naina...naina please come here." another minute passed, when he called her name in very louder voice.

"What happened now?" she stand exactly out of the slightly closed door, asking him for yelling her name. he deftly get the hold of her hand through the little gap, and she gasped. Looking back at the crowd who is buying stuff for themselves.

"What are you doing, leave my hand." she said in horrifying voice, struggling in his tight grip, when suddenly he pushed away the door, and swiftly pull her inside the trial room.

"Sameer." naina scream aloud, and he glued her perfect body to the cemented wall, closing her mouth by using his palm.

"Shhh...kuch mat kaho." he huskily said her, her throat throbbing hardly, she was shivering under his tight grip, warm breath, and intense piercing gaze. He slowly let go off his hand, when he felt she is feeling suffocated.

"Can you just remove this price tag." he ask her, indicating at the dancing paper tag on his shirt.

She breathe out in relief, but soon realised that the price tag is attached with one button of his shirt, and it was deadly closer to his strong hard chest. Anxiety attack would be less to describe her situation, every inch of her body was shaking with fear and hesitance, she don't have courage to touch his chest, to touch him in that manner which can be harmful for her.

How will she remove this price tag which will torture her.

"Don't buy this shirt." naina in low voice said him, gently pushing back his body, and turning to leave.

Her breath hitched as he held her by waist tightly and securely from behind, she shivered again, and he whispered - "Abhi toh mujhe yahi shirt chahiye hain."

"Please, no." she helplessly utter, eyeing him in nervousness for showing stubbornness to buy this shirt.

"Please, yes." he whispered again, mildly touching his lip on her soft earlobe, with closed eye, and gratifying feeling, he explored some beautiful part of her milky skin, inhaling deeply the intoxicated scent she have sprinkled over her swan neck.

Naina stood there stilled, trying to absorb the heat of his breath, the tight hold of him on her slim waist, she was groaning to feel his possesiveness for her, and she was feeling that right now. He gently lift up her trembling hand, and flattened against her waist, his closeness protecting her from falling down.

"Chu kar tere badan ko, rooh meri jal gayi, cha gaya aisa nasha, deewangi sir pe chadh gayi...kaise na ho kisi ko is khubsurati se pyaar, jis pe pehli nazar main hi dekhte meri aankhein fisal gayi." Sameer whispered her in hoarse voice, his arm tightening around her, this was very intense for her, so romantic to tolerate.

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique

How was the update?

Did you liked this trial room romance?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

How was my shayari? 🙈

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.3K 1.1K 70
"That's exactly it. You didn't even see her" Rabi grits her teeth. "I understand that you harbor affection for her since a very long time. I do. But...
10.3K 469 42
┈ ⋞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 ⋟ ┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...
15.9K 2K 23
"Naina... Hume hamari zindagi mein koi baccha chahiye hi nahi tha... Tu toh hamari unplanned baby hai... Hamari shaadi ko bhi teen saal ho gaye the a...
101K 13.1K 43
" Kya sochne lage hai? bhar dijiye na maang hamari. Ab aur intezaar na karwaiye." ( What are you thinking? Fill my hairline. Don't make me wait anymo...