just another world

By soupyshroom

I swear I died just a few minutes ago... so why am I still breathing? ---------------- Reincarnation fic of B... More

Prologue
~I~
~II~
~III~
~IV~
~V~
~VI~
~VII~
~VIII~
~IX~
~X~
~XI~
~XII~
~XIII~
~XIV~
~XV~
Lol
~XVI~
~XVII~
~XVIII~
~XIX~
~XX~
~XXI~
~XXII~
~XXIII~
the potential love interests interlude!
~XXIV~
~XXV~
~XXVI~
~XXVII~
The Mystery of Midoriya Hisashi
~XXVIII~
~XXIX~
~XXX~
yo!
~XXXI~
~XXXII~
~XXXIII~
~XXXV~
~XXXVI~
~XXXVII~
~XXXVIII~
~XXXIX~
hiatus
nori's kind of normal life
abandoned

~XXXIV~

1.1K 72 39
By soupyshroom

A/N

i dont own bnha!!

the timeline is fucked up because my dumbass forgot that deku was still supposed to be in hospital still, so lets pretend izuku is back in hospital

also,,, im not really that proud of this chapter,,, its a little boring,,, its like a filler rip,,, but theres some character development or sm shit like that lol.

enjoy :D

Information about Stain's imprisonment was all over the news. To everyone, Endeavour was the one to take him down. Shoto, Izuku, Tenya and I knew better, though.

I sigh as I see yet another article on the Hero Killer's arrest, with yet another photo of Endeavour as the thumbnail. Izuku smiles at me weakly.

"You know, it's a good thing we have to deal with this..." Izuku says. I groan and lean back in my chair. I glance over at my brother who was back in hospital. Turns out the doctors thought he needed more surveillance so they called him back. 

"I know! It's just so frustrating that it's the only thing all these news tabloids can report on!" I whine. Izuku chuckles and goes back to writing in his hero book. "What are you writing in that book, anyway?"

"I'm updating information on you, Iida-kun and Todoroki-kun," Izuku mutters, before fully focusing on the page. I smile fondly. I close my eyes, and am lulled into a light slumber by Izuku's pencil scratching on the paper.

-----------

I sigh as I dodge a punch from Shoto. We're currently doing a light spar without quirks to pass the time since our training was done. Yeah, we're still doing training... Endeavour sure doesn't hold back.

"I can't believe that we're doing this not only two days after we were nearly stabbed to death," I mutter, and Shoto huffs. "Izu-chan is still in hospital too..."

"That is the life of a hero. No breaks," Shoto says. I groan. "Also, your brother's injuries were worse than all of ours. There is a reason he's still there."

"But taking breaks are necessary in order to stay healthy and in top shape!" I whine, and Shoto nearly decapitates me with a swing from his leg. "Izu-chan should take care of himself more, though."

"Very true," the two toned boy agrees, eyebrows furrowing at the mention of Izuku's carelessness. I dodge his attack. "We can stop now."

I sigh with relief and immediately head for my water bottle. 

I think over our conversation, and I wonder to myself...

Heroes taking breaks would mean that there were no wrong doings. Can humanity achieve that?

I scoff at that. It was human nature to make mistakes and cause mischief. There was no way we can achieve that. 

Shoto looks over at me and raises an eyebrow. I give him a small smile.

"Never mind me... Anyway, can we go eat those muffins that your sister made?"

-------------

Hanta, Eijirou and I burst out laughing once we see Katsuki enter the classroom. 

"SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY BAKUGOU?!" Eijirou and Hanta exclaim, tears streaming from their eyes.

"Oh gosh, S-Suki! BAHAHH!" I cackle, doubling over.

"Stop laughing!" Katsuki growls, his figure shaking with barely controlled anger. "My hair's gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it!" 

I snort, which sends all three of us into a frenzy.

"Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill all of ya!" Katsuki shouts. 

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Hanta retorts, and that makes us wheeze. I clutch onto Eijirou and start to hiccup from how hard I was laughing. 

"What'd you say?!" Katsuki screams, and his hair poofs back up. 

"It's back!" We all exclaim, and tears start gathering up in my eyes.

Ah, it's great to be back. Katsuki promptly picks Hanta and Eijirou by their collars and glares at them. Then, he glares at me and then gestures to the ground. I gulp and get into a dogeza in order to be spared from his wrath.

Suddenly we hear Denki speak up.

"But the ones who have changed the most was you three and Ikunori-kun, huh?" Denki says. Everyone stares at the four of us and I blink, slowly standing up from the dogeza to stare at the other three. 

"Oh, yeah! The hero killer!" Hanta says, and then looks down at me with a concerned gaze. I shoot him a lazy grin.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously," Eijirou pipes up and sends me a heartwarming smile. Damn, these boys are so pure... Katsuki looks down at me with an unreadable look. I glance up at him and smile tentatively. He looks away with a light scoff.

"I was worried..." Momo says, and she looks at me, her eyes shiny with unshed tears. I give her a comforting smile. Woah, this is wild. Why am I getting such attention from all these people? Izuku's the one with the most injuries... I stand up from where I was sitting on the ground.

"We're fine... Endeavour saved us," I say, and I lock eyes with Izuku, Tenya and Shoto. They nod.

"Yeah! I heard that!" Denki says. "Thank Kami-sama that Endeavour was there!"

"That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" Tooru says enthusiastically. I smile politely at that. I glance at the other three to see their reactions.

"Yeah... he saved us," Shoto says. Izuku and Tenya blink, but nod along.

"Yeah..." Izuku adds. Ojiro then pipes up.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains."

I look at Ojiro with slightly wide eyes, and he looks at me, taking notice of my confused look.

"You didn't know?" He asks, and I shake my head. 

"Well... now I know," I say. Ojiro nods and then turns back to the other three as I brood over that.

Did I really forget that Shigaraki asked for Stain to join the L.O.V? I bite my lip at that. What else did I forget? What if I forget vital information?!

As the rest of the class converse on the topic of villains and the USJ incident, I didn't notice my breathing quicken as I think about my memory of the series.

"Yo, dumbass, are you okay?" Katsuki says, poking my side gently with his finger. Eijirou and Hanta had left to talk with the rest of the class, but the bomb stuck with me. "You're breathing is way fast, and your hands are shaking."

I gulp and focus on my surroundings. My hands start to stop shaking. Why were my hands shaking? I blink and start to calm down. I furrow my eyebrows and then look at Katsuki, who was glaring softly at me in concern. I take in a deep breath and smile a little.

"I'm fine. I guess the Stain thing affected me more than I thought it would. Don't worry, Suki!" I assure, and Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"I'm not worrying."

"Seeing that, you can see how he's really single-minded and, like, tenacious," Denki says, and I instantly focus onto the conversation. Was he talking about the Stain video that went viral? "Doesn't it almost make you think he's cool?"

"Kaminari-kun!" Izuku exclaims, and Denki panics, looking at Tenya.

"Oh, Ii- Sorry!" Denki apologises. Tenya smiles.

"No, it's fine," Tenya then looks at his left hand. The hand were he got all that nerve damage. I look down at my left arm too. The burn doesn't look as bad, but it's still pretty gross. Katsuki flicks my head.

"Dumbass, stop looking at that burn. You have that weird expression again," Katsuki growls. I laugh awkwardly and look away. 

"It's true that he was tenacious. I understand how people could think he's cool," Tenya says. I blink, but inwardly, I'm proud at how mature Tenya seems. "But he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. No matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong."

Everyone stays silent at that. Tenya has all the attention on him, and I listen to his words, entranced. Wow, Tenya... for someone so young you can be so mature...

Agh! I'm channeling my inner old man, damn it!

"In order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, I will once again walk on the path to becoming a hero!" Tenya declares, doing his little robot hand action. I smile and clap softly for him. Izuku cheers in the background. "Now, it is time to commence class! Everyone take your seats!"

Fumikage complains about Tenya's volume, while Kyoka takes a jab at Denki.

I laugh softly. This class is a such a rollercoaster.

It's great to be back.

------------

"Okay, I am here," All Might says. "Anyway, we'll start now. It's basic hero training! Long time no see, boys and girls!"

I smile lazily at that, and place my hands behind my head.

"Hm? You don't seem so tense now, Ikunori-san," Momo says. I blink and turn to her. 

"Tense?" I ask, and she smiles gently.

"Before we left for our internships, you seemed very stiff. I'm glad that you seem more relaxed," Momo says, and with that, she turns back to Kyoka, who sends me a knowing grin. A knowing grin for what? I blink again. Nevermind that... Did I really seem that tense? I mean, I think I was either nervous for interning, or scared for Tenya and Stain. Wow, Momo really is observant, huh? But seriously, what's with that face that Kyoka's sending me?

"For this time's basic hero training, since you've just gotten back from internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!" All Might announces. Tenya then raises a hand.

"If we are doing rescue training, then shouldn't we do that at USJ?" Tenya asks. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing. Even though Tenya was in mortal peril only a few days ago, he still finds it in himself to be such a proper student. I smile fondly.

"That place is for training for natural disasters," All Might explains. Out from the corner of my eye, I see Izuku looking at All Might with such an adoring stare. Geez, he's still in fanboy mode after all this time? "Do you remember what I said? That's right! I said 'race'!" 

A race? How fun... Maybe I can test out those fire whips that I used on Stain and Shouto a few days ago. You know, the ones that can actually grab hold onto things? My fire is wack, man. It defies the laws of how fire should work.

"This is Field Gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth," All Might says. "You'll break up into four 5 person groups and go through the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who will rescue me first!"

Aw fuck, if I get teamed up with someone like Tsuyu or Tenya then I'm fucked. I'm not good at the speedy shit.

"Of course, you'll have to keep damages to buildings to a minimum," All Might says pointing at Katsuki, and everyone stares at him with amused smiles. 

-----------

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? He should just watch," Denki says in concern. Hah, they shouldn't underestimate Tenya like that. 

"This group has everyone in the class with good mobility," Eijirou adds. 

"Hmm, perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage," Momo comments, and Kyoka agrees.

"True... Honestly, I'm not sure how good he is," Kyoka says. Momo points out that Izuku always injures himself whenever he uses his quirk. I chuckle, gaining their attention. "Something you wanna say, Ikunori?"

"Hah, yeah... Tenya and Izu-chan have definitely improved. Izu-chan especially..." I say, and they both stare at me with raised eyebrows. "I'm not being biased, you guys! I saw his training schedule, it's wack!"

I almost said that it was Izuku who put up a good fight against Stain, but they weren't supposed to know that, heh...

"Who do you think'll win? I think Sero'll be first!" Eijirou pipes up. Denki gives this some thought, but then he grins.

"But Ojiro's there, too!" Denki says, and I gotta agree. My Ojibro has a good chance.

"I think it'll be Ashido! She's really athletic..." Mineta adds in his (unneeded) opinion.

"Deku'll be last," Katsuki growls, and I raise an eyebrow. "What? He hasn't shown any improvement, even if his training schedule is more intense..."

Katsuki will always be Katsuki... but seriously, does he have a grudge on Izuku now? He's starting to act like canon Katsuki when it comes to Izuku. I bite my lip, starting to worry.

"Even if he's injured, I still think that it'll be Iida," Ochako pipes up, interrupting my thinking.

All Might starts the race suddenly, and every participant starts heading towards him.

----------

"Yo, Midoriya what are those moves?!" Denki and Eijirou scream at the screen. I grin at them. That's my baby brother for you!

"He moves like..." Ochako says, and her eyes glance over to Katsuki. His expression... looks so distraught.

Right, he's thinking about how he didn't improve during the internship, and how Izuku managed to surpass him again. I sigh. I guess I can't stop Katsuki from viewing Izuku as a rival; but can I stop him from being antagonistic? 

----------

I congratulate Hanta on his great win, earning myself a grin from him.

"Man, if your brother didn't slip up, I wouldn't've won, haha," Hanta says, and I laugh at him, glancing at my brother who mourned his loss.

"Man, I really thought I had it in the bag, too," Ojiro says in defeat. I pat him on the back.

"Don't mind, Ojibro," I say solemnly, making fun of him a little. Ojiro rolls his eyes and flicks my forehead. I receive it with a chuckle.

"Yo, Iku-kun, it's your turn!" Eijirou says. I grin and proceed to go to my station.

"Good luck, Iku-kun!" Denki adds. I throw him a thumbs up.

"When did you guys give him a nickname like that?" I hear Mina ask as I walk away.

Those dorks...

My lips tug up a little.

----------

The race wasn't that bad, I think as I stretch an arm. I got second place, surprisingly. I am definitely not one of the speediest, so frankly, getting second place was an achievement.

"Yo, Ikunori, those fire whips are way cool!" Denki exclaims, and I rub the back of my head bashfully. "You used them like how Sero uses his tape!"

"Ya think? I got the idea from Endeavour... he said my fire wasn't normal so I started to experiment with it... and Hanta's an inspiration, bro," I say with a lazy grin. Eijirou laughs loudly and slings an arm around my shoulder, looking at me with a fond grin. My cheeks heat up a little at the contact. His arms are so muscly, holy-

"You improved so much! I'm kinda jealous..." Eijirou says, and I chuckle.

"I'm sure you improved too, Eiji-kun," I reply. I see Ojiro grin at me slyly, and I narrow my eyes at him. He begins to make a kissy face. "Shut up, Ojiro."

"I didn't say anything, though," Ojiro says, but he's still grinning. I roll my eyes. This guy is non-stop teasing me about Eijirou, thinking that I like him. It's not my fault that the first person I talk about to Ojiro is the man himself!

"Huh, what's going on?" Denki asks, oblivious to the weird exchange. Eijirou shrugs, and his bicep tenses. My cheeks heat up even more. HOW DID THIS BOY GET SO BEEFY-

-----------------

"Our first class in a while made me sweat!" Yuga exclaims. I smile a little at that. It wasn't that bad, but All Might made us do some extra drills while the races where still going.

"I need to work on my mobility," Eijirou says, and I nearly faint from the sight of him shirtless. He's ripped! Heck, all the guys here are ripped to some degree! Except for Mineta and Yuga...

I am proud to say that I have abs. This never happened in my last life, so I nearly wept when I saw how fit I am. This hero class is doing me justice.

"You must compensate for it by gathering information," Fumikage says. Denki pulls his shirt over his head, revealing a lightly toned torso. 

"That'll put me a step behind everyone," the electric boy says, and I chuckle softly. I hum and button up my school shirt, listening in. "I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero..."

Hanta laughs at that.

"Hey, Midoriya..." Mineta pipes up. On reflex, both me and Izuku look to Mineta. Damn, it's so hard having your twin in the same class. Even though everyone calls me by my first name, it's still a force of habit that I react when people say my last name... "I discovered something crazy!"

I immediately know what he's talking about and narrow my eyes in distaste.

"Come here!" Mineta urges, and Izuku raises an eyebrow, coming closer. "Somebody did a Shawshank and drilled a hole into the wall, covering it up with this poster!"

I snort a little at the reference.

"It's probably thanks to the efforts of those who came before us!" Mineta says excitedly. I fight the urge to burn him and let out a sigh. "Next door is, you know, the girls locker room!"

I click my tongue as everyone else in the room suddenly realises what was going on.

"Stop this, Mineta-kun!" Tenya says, irritated. I sniff, at least my boy Tenya drank his respect women juice. "Peeping is definitely a criminal act!"

"My little Mineta is already a criminal act!" Mineta retorts back, and I choke at his exclamation. Mineta begins to mutter about the girls' bodies while leaning towards the hole. His words getting more frantic the closer he gets.

"Mineta... if you don't shut the fuck up and stop..." I growl, trailing off threateningly. The grape doesn't hear me, though.

Suddenly, an earphone jack pokes him in the eye. Mineta begins to scream in pain. I sigh in relief.

"Jiro's earphone jack!" Izuku cries. "With it's brutal combination of precision and surprise attack abilities, it's super strong!"

"Thank kami-sama for Kyoka-chan," I say. 

-----------------

"Ah... nii-san, you can go home without me," Izuku says, and I turn to him with a raised eyebrow.

"You're going to see Yagi-san?" I ask, and he nods. I smile. "Okay. Don't get home so late, though."

"Hai!" Izuku says, and he runs to All Might's office. I snort at his enthusiasm. Once a fanboy, always a fanboy. I stick my hands into my pockets and head home, humming 'Gurenge' from Demon Slayer.

I didn't even make it to the schools gates when I bumped into someone.

"Oof! Ah, sorry!" I say and look up at the person. I blink and all I see are eye bags and purple hair. "Shinsou-kun?"

"Hm, if it isn't the little hero class student. Midoriya, was it?" Shinsou says, a lazy smirk pulling at his lips. His dark eyes bore into my own with a strange intensity. I feel my cheeks heat up as I nod, speechless. Gosh, this guy is tall! I feel tiny next to him, and I'm not even that short! Like, I'm 5'7... but compared to him I feel like 5'1... "How is the hero course treating you?"

"U-um... it's going well..." I mumble, entranced by his eyes. They're so dark, and purple... "I hope I get to see you in the course, some day... You'd make a cool hero."

Shinsou raises an eyebrow and leans in. My cheeks are on fire.

"You think so? That means a lot, coming from you, since you got third place in the sports festival, and all," Shinsou says lowly, his voice deep and rumbling. I swear I could feel the vibrations of his voice. His eyes – those deep, sexy eyes – look me up and down. And then he smiles softly. I blink as steps around me. "Well, see ya around."

And with that, he's gone. I'm still standing there, shocked. My hand clutches the fabric of my shirt. My heart is beating so fast... I gulp.

What... the hell... was that..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.8K 13
❝ π™™π™–π™©π™—π™€π™ž: i can be ur angle πŸ”ΊπŸ”ΈπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΆπŸ”·πŸ”³πŸ”²β—ΎοΈβ—½οΈβ—ΌοΈβ—»οΈ ❞ ❝ π™™π™–π™©π™—π™€π™ž: or i can be ur devil πŸ˜©πŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ€ͺ😈😏 ❞ ❝ π™¨π™π™€π™˜π™ π™—π™€π™­: Stopβœ‹πŸ›‘. Let Me...
326K 4.6K 41
thank you for all the support on this book πŸ’ž || completed: june 30, 2020 - requests: βœ– bakudeku: βœ” fluff: βœ” angst: βœ” nsfw: βœ”(forgive me father for i...
5.4K 382 19
π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘”π‘œπ‘™π‘‘ 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‹†β‚Š ❀ ¸࿐ ❛ ─── 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a descendant of a legendary quirk longs to separate...
3.8K 175 64
This is a gay Fanfiction based in the Realm of My Hero Academia. Major warnings!!! This book is quite heavy, dealing with issues such as suicide, Poo...