Root Of All Evil.

By Bhettiboop

21 contestants compete for 10 million dollars. If you win the challenge assigned by the co-owner Joe, you wil... More

Week 1 - Roomates.
Week 3 - Play Ball!
Week 4 - Pig Out.
Week 5 - RACEists.
Week 6 - Sexual Healing.
Week 7 - Truth or Dare.
Week 8 - Quiz Show.
Week 9 - Blindsided.
Week 10 - Knockout.
Week 11 - "Why do you deserve..."
Week 12 - Thriller.
Week 13 - Football.
Week 14 - Pot of Gold.
Week 15 - Stripper's Poll.
Week 16 - Tug of War.
Week 17 - Bullseye.
Week 18 - Flagged Down.
Week 19 - Peers.
Week 20 - $$$. [Part 1.]
Week 21 - $$$. [Part 2.]
The Reunion! [Part 1.]
The Reunion! [Part 2.]
ATTENTION!

Week 2 - "Tuba" diving.

4.2K 141 11
By Bhettiboop

Last week was the first week for the contestants to get settled into their homes, and get used to their roomies. But before they got settled, they had to claim their rooms before anything. The problem was, there were 20 rooms, and 21 people. The person left without a room was sent packing immediately, and when Jaden lost that battle to Justin C, Willow gave up her room for her brother, and was eliminated. 20 contestants remain!

“I wonder who got that huge room that the host was talking about.” Abby said to Kiloni.

“I still haven’t seen it yet.” Kiloni shrugged.

“I think Lil twist may have got it.” Jacob Latimore said. “He was the only one I didn’t see yesterday.”

“He’s in the room with Justin Combs.” Abby said.

“He’s a little cutie, though.” Kiloni smiled.

“Unh unh, Kiloni. Stay focused.” She responded, shaking her head.

“Please. Do you really think I’m gonna let anybody get in between me and that 10 million dollars?”

“That goes for Roc, too!” Jacob said jumping in. “That’s your little boo thang, but you can’t worry about him either.”

“I know. I know.” Kiloni said rolling her eyes.

In another room, Roc, Princeton, Prodigy, and Ray Ray sat on the floor and sat around in a circle.

“Alright guys, it’s time to get serious.” Prodigy said looking at the four. “Us four, must stick together throughout this whole entire thing. We have close friends like Abby, Kiloni, Star, and the rest of them, but we have to put our group first. Just think about how good that 10 million could be towards our group.”

“Man that would be great.” Ray Ray said smiling as he shook his head.

“Right. Which means no matter what fights we get into, at the end of the day, we’re the closest friends we have. Which means towards each elimination, we don’t get rid of anyone in this group. Understand?”

“I’m down.” Roc grinned.

“We could use Roc since he’s the strongest, Ray Ray for his mentality, you for your brains, and me for distracting the others.” Princeton said to Prodigy. “I could go around the house and act like ‘good ol’ prince’ and befriend everyone, when in reality I’ll be against all of the people who isn’t us four.”

“Damn, Prince. I like that idea!” Prodigy smiled.

“I don’t know. He might try to sabotage us for Bella.” Ray Ray said shaking his head. “You’re like head over heels for her.”

“No I wouldn’t.” He said shaking his head. “Not for 10 mil. And the same goes for you, Ray!”

“I love Star to death, but no. There’s no relationships in this competition.”

“That’s right.” Roc said putting his hand in the middle of the circle. “So we’re all in this together!”

“Including Kiloni, Roc!” Prodigy said putting his hand in the middle.

“Whatever. Y’all down?”

“We’re down.” Prince and Ray said putting their hands in the middle.

“One, two, three, mindless!”

“Hey guys!” Star said peeking into the room, and waving. All of a sudden, Hunni, Lolo, Reginae, Bahja, and Babydoll also peeked in.

“Big heads!” Roc shouted.

“Are you guys ready to get your asses beat by some females?”

“Haha! You guys spazz when you break a nail. You won’t be able to handle climbing and scratching to get what you want.” Ray Ray laughed.

In another room, Jaden was still laying there. And just when he thought that he had no friends, his closest one walked inside of his room.

“Jay!” Justin B said walking in and giving him a handshake.

“Justin!” He said lifting up and smiling. “I’m so glad you’re here. I thought that I had no friends!”

“Please bro. We’re friends.” Justin said sitting beside him. “So do you feel better about what happened to your sister?”

“No. And I already don’t like that dude.” Jaden said looking at the wall.

“Well hey! I’m here for you.” Justin said smacking his back. “I’m gonna be downstairs getting something to eat. You coming?”

“Nah.”

“Come on, bro! You’ll make friends!”

“I’m alright.” Jaden shrugged.

“Alright. I offered!”

Everyone except Jaden and Justin C was downstairs. Lil Twist was sitting with Ray Ray, when he seen a tiny slip on the table that said ‘Moneygram’.

“Is this supposed to be what we read to understand what our challenges are?” He shouted, to get everyone’s attention. Everyone then crowded around him, as Jaden and Justin C finally came into the kitchen.

“It says: “Watch your back. There are targets everywhere, as well as on you. Meet me at south beach around 2:30pm.” He read in a confused tone, as he looked up at everyone.

“Uhh, okay?” Hunni said looking around at everyone. “How are we supposed to get there?”

Everyone sat around and looked lost, as Jaden ran out of the house to look for a car. When he ran inside, his face was extremely happy, and jumped around.

“GUYS! Come look!!” He said pointing to the door, and running back outside.

Everyone ran outside, and seen a really long bus. On the outside, it had pictures that everyone had taken previously on there. Pictures of each of them individually from previous parties, and events. They were all faded in the decorations of the outside of the bus. Everyone had walked inside, and was blown away. There was a huge flat screen in the corner, a mini fridge in between the seats, and a large speaker inside.

“Oh my gosh!!” Lolo said jumping around with Star in pure excitement. Everyone had walked around in a line as they examined everything, until someone popped the big question.

“So who has a license?” Abby asked. “Because there’s a few people on here that doesn’t have a license. Including me.”

Justin C, Lil Twist, Justin B, Star, Kiloni, and Diggy all raised their hands.

“Star, you have a liscense?” Abby asked.

“Yeah! My dad bought me a car for my sweet 16. I drive it all of the time.”

“Oh.” She responded, looking at her weirdly. “Anybody else?”

“So we’re gonna be the drivers of this competition, huh?” Lil Twist asked in an irritated tone.

“If so, we’re doing a rotation. I’m not going to be driving us around 24/7.” Justin C said. “So who’s gonna drive today?”

“I guess I’ll drive.” Diggy shrugged. “But who’s driving tomorrow?”

“I will.” Justin B said.

“Alright. I guess we’ll leave at 2 then.”

2 hours later, Diggy drove everyone to the beach. Everyone brought their bathing suits, and put them on under their clothes. When they got there, they’d seen 20 floaties all sitting in the waters of the beach. On the sand, they’d seen 20 nails lined up, and laying in the sand.

“All of you should grab one of those, strip down to your bathing suits, and sit on one of the floaties in the water!” Joe said standing in the water. Everyone had grabbed a nail, and sat carefully on the floaties, as they bobbed in the water. The floaties were painted like targets.

“Now what you’re going to do, is take each other out. Yourselves!” Joe said. Everyone looked at each other in a confused way.

“What you’re gonna do, is sit around in a large circle. All of you are going to take shots at each other target floaties. If someone pops your floatie, then you’re out and you swim back to shore. If someone takes a shot at yours and they miss, then i’ll pop their floatie, and they’ll be out. Simple! And i’ll randomly draw names from my basket, and if you get out, i’ll toss your name out.”

“Alright!”

“So I picked a random name out of my basket in my car, and Justin Bieber, you go first!”

“Okay.” Justin B said holding up his nail towards Bella’s floatie. He attempted to pop his, and he didn’t throw it hard enough.

“Crap.” He moaned, as Joe violently popped his floatie.

“You’re out, Justin B! Next up, Justin C.”

Justin C aimed his nail at Roc’s, and popped it as Roc fell into the deep waters. He floated to the top, and looked at him with an angry look as he swam to shore. Ray Ray watched him, as he looked at Justin C with an angry look.

“Roc’s out! Next up, Star.”

Star raised her nail, and aimed it at Diggys. It was a perfect shot, as she watched him fall violently into the water. Her goal was to get all of the boys out since they were stronger than all of the females.

“Good shot, Star. Diggy’s out. Next up, Ray Ray!”

Ray Ray quickly lifted up his nail, and shot it at Justin C floatie. It popped in an instant, as Justin C floated, and stared at him.

“That’s for getting my boy out!” Ray Ray said looking at Justin C. He paused an stared at him, as he shook his head and swam back to shore.

“Justin C is out! Next up, Hunni!”

Hunni lifted up her nail, but didn’t know who to aim it at. She glanced around, and tried to shoot it at Jaden , but missed poorly. Joe lifted up his knife, and slashed Hunni’s floatie as she fell limp into the waters.

“Hunni’s out. Next up, Princeton!”

Princeton raised his knife, and tossed it towards Bahja’s, and popped hers. “Whooo!!”

“Whatever.” She moaned as she swam back.

“Next up, Jaden!”

Jaden raised his nail, and shot it at Prodigy’s floatie. He’d popped it so quick that Joe didn’t even see the nail fly into it. Prodigy fell, and swam back in an angry manner.

“Woah.” Joe said at his amazing shot. “Good one! Next up, Lolo.”

Lolo had aimed hers at Kiloni, and shot right through it.

“Good shot!” Reginae said smacking Lolo’s hand, as she smiled.

“What the heck?!” Kiloni said lifting out of the waters, with her hair in front of her face.

“Kiloni’s out. Next up, Jacob!”

Jacob immediately shot at Reginae’s and watched as her floatie wen’t from puffy, to limp. He looked over at Abby, and gave her a high five. “Karma’s a fat one!”

“Next up, Lil twist!”

He raised it up, and aimed it towards Jaden smiths, and missed. Joe slashed his floatie, and watched him swim back to shore.

“Shit!”

“10 people left!” Joe smiled. “Next up, Myles!”

Myles raised his, and shot right through Babydoll’s. The whole time, she thought that she was under the radar, and was caught off gaurd.

“My hair!” She shouted as she swam back.

“Next up, Abby!”

Abby lifted her nail, and scanned everyone with her eyes. She shot hers at Jadens, and it went though his, and through Bellas all at the same time. She’d killed 2 birds with one stone.

“Good shot, Abbs!” Jacob added.

“Amazing shot, Abby! Next up, Prodigy.”

Prodigy shot through Lolo’s floatie in an instant, and watched her swim to shore as he gave Ray Ray and Princeton handshakes.

“Next up once again, Star.” Joe said. She raised her nail, and shot through Princeton’s floatie as he fell, and came up out of the waters with straight hair.

“Hey!”

“Don’t think that you’re safe because we’re friends, Prince.” She smiled.

“Princeton is out. Next up, is Jacob!” Jacob lifted his nail, and shot through Star’s floatie as he watched her lift up, and slowly swim back to shore.

“She was trying to get all of the boys out.” He said slowly. “I understood her strategy.”

“Next up, Prodigy.”

Prodigy raised his nail, and shot through Jacob Latimores.

“Good shit, Prod!” Ray Ray said smiling super hard.

“Thanks, Ray.”

“Next up, Myles.”

Myles raised his nails and looked at the 3 as they all shook their heads. “Um, I don’t know who to pick!”

“Abby.” Ray Ray said coughing under his breath. Myles then lifted his nail and tried to shoot Abby’s, but he missed. Joe slowly slashed his floatie, and watched him swim back.

“Haha!” Abby said to Myles as he swam back.

“3 left! At a random draw, Next up is Ray Ray.”

“Welp, it’s me and you, Prod!” Ray Ray said aiming his nail at Abby’s. Abby braced herself and prepared to dip into the warm waters, when Ray Ray had missed his last shot. Joe then slashed his floatie, and watched him swim back.

“Fuck!” Prodigy thought as he looked at Abby.

“Alright, it’s down to you and Abby. Heads or tails, Prodigy?”

“Heads.”

“Okay.” Joe said flipping a coin in the air, and flipping it back over on his palm. “It landed on tails, so Abby you get the last shot. If you miss, Prodigy will be in charge of the elimination. If you shoot it, then you’ll be in charge. Are you ready?”

“Yes.” Abby said taking a deep breath, and focusing as she aimed it at Prodigy’s floatie. She threw it sharply and quickly, as Prodigy fell into the water.

“Congragulations, Abby! You are the first person to be in charge of Eliminations!”

“Kiloni! Jacob!” Abby shouted as she splashed and ran through the waters, and up to them. “I won! I’m in charge of the eliminations tonight!”

“Yes!!!!!” Kiloni and Jacob screamed as they hugged her, and picked her up into the air. The feeling of winning had never felt so bittersweet.

Back at the house, the host called everyone except Abby into a shack that was fairly far away from their house. Everyone had all stood around, and seen their pictures around a table, and a vault in the middle.

“This must be the eliminations.” Diggy whispered to Bella.

“I know.” Bella said. “I’m so nervous.”

“Welcome to the vault room. If you come into this room, then you’re all at risk of being eliminated. Your goal is to keep yourself out of this room as much as possible.” Joe said walking behind the mini box like vault. “Now in here, I don’t decide on who goes home. You guys do. Here, everyone will be voting on three people to throw in here. I will call your names by random order, and if you get the majority vote, you will go in here, and you will be at risk of being eliminated. But before you go, you’ll be able to go out with the person who is in charge for a few hours, and convince them why you should stay. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Alright. First up, who would like Lolo to go inside of the vault?”

No votes.

“Who would like Bella to go inside of the vault?”

3 votes. Roc, Prodigy, and Ray Ray had raised their hands because they didn’t like her because of how she treats Princeton.

“Alright, who wants Kiloni to go inside of the vault?”

Everyone in the house except for Ray Ray, Princeton, Prodigy and Jacob raised their hands. They wanted her to go into the vault so that Abby would have to eliminate her.

“Kiloni, you’re at risk of being eliminated.” Joe said as he slid her picture into the box.

“Man.” She growled as she looked to the side.

“Who wants Myles to go inside of the vault?”

2 votes.

“Who want’s Reginae to go inside of the vault?”

2 votes and they came from Kiloni and Jacob.

“Who want’s Princeton inside of the vault?”

15 votes, and they weren’t from Jacob or Kiloni. The house knew how close that she was to Princeton and any other member in the house, so they put him in.

“What the hell did I do?” Princeton said sharply.

“Princeton, you’re at risk of being eliminated.” Joe said sliding his picture into the box. “Who want’s Diggy to go inside of the box?”

No votes.

“Who want’s Justin C to go inside of the box?”

He’d got 8 votes, including Jaden. But that wasn’t enough to get him put inside of the box.

“Who want’s Jacob inside of the box?”

Everyone except for the people who didn’t vote for Kiloni, had also voted for him.

“Jacob, you’re at risk of being eliminated.” He said sliding his picture into the box. “And that’s it for eliminations! For the people who didn’t get eliminated, work harder to keep yourselves out of here!”

Everyone walked inside of the house and sighed in relief, as Princeton stomped upstairs and into his room. He’d laid in his bed, and ran his fingers through his curls over and over as he looked at the ceiling. Ray Ray, Roc, and Prodigy came right in afterwards.

“I’m sorry, bro.” Roc said rubbing his back.

“The 2nd day, and i’m going to get eliminated.” Princeton said shaking his head. “Unbelievable.”

“Try your hardest to convince her, Prince!” Ray Ray said.

“Dude! I’m in an elimination round with her two closest friends.” Princeton said lunging up. “Think for a second!”

“Prince, I guarantee you Abby will hear you out.” Prodigy said. “Trust me.”

Before elimination, Prince, Kiloni, and Jacob had drove to meet Abby at an Italian restaurant. When they’d got there, Abby had seen Jacob, and Kiloni get out of the bus first.

“They voted for you guys to be in the vault?” Abby laughed. “Whoever that third person is is getting sent home without a doubt!”

Then, Abby seen Princeton step out of the bus, and walk into the building without making eye contact with any of them. Abby looked at him, then stared back at Jacob and Kiloni in shock as her eyes bulged. “Oh my god.”

“I feel so sorry for him.” Kiloni said with her hand shaking as she stared at him.

“Come on, guys.” Jacob said looking at Princeton with a sad look. “Lets just hurry and get this out of the way.”

Everyone sat at the table and socialized, as Princeton sat at the table quiet. They even ordered their food and ate while they talked. Prince on the other hand, didn’t eat nor did he order any food. Abby looked at him, when the waitress brought over a message on a small card to them.

“The host wanted me to give you guys this.” The waitress said.

“Thank you!” Abby said smiling, and reading the card. “Choose one person, to talk to one on one before eliminations.” She then looked up, and looked at Princeton.

“Prince.” She said to him as he quickly lifted his head up. “Do you wanna talk?”

“Nah. I’m alright.”

“Go ahead, Prince.” Jacob smiled. “Me and Kiloni will be in the bus. It’s totally alright.”

Princeton turned his head and watched Kiloni and Jacob walk to the bus, then shifted his head back at Abby.

“Are you alright?”

“Are you really asking me am I alright after I am going to leave the second day that I got here?” Princeton laughed along with her. “Hell no! I lost my shot at a million dollars. 10 million at that.”

“I’m sorry, Prince.” Abby said looking at him. She’d felt extremely bad that he was put in this position. “I promise if me, Kiloni, or Jacob wins, I’ll share some with you.”

“It’s cool, Abbs. I would’ve done the same thing if Prod, Roc, or Ray Ray was here. Truth be told.

“Are we still gonna be friends?”

“Of course, girl!” Princeton smiled.

“Alright. Cool.”

3 hours later, everyone had wen’t outside and sat down to prepare and watch the eliminations, while Princeton, Kiloni, and Jacob stood a far amount away from the vault. Seconds later, Abby had walked out with Joe. Joe had three pictures in his hands, and there was a small fire lit up next to them.

“Abby, who is the first person you’d like to call up?”

“My girl Kiloni!” She said smiling as Kiloni came up to her, and gave her huge hug. When she took her picture, she noticed that there was a check stapled to the back. That was the check she’d win, if she wins the whole competition.

“Thanks boo boo!” She squealed, as she ran back and watched along with everyone else.

The moment went from funny, to serious all in a second.

“Abby, who is the next person, that you want to come get their check, and who’s check would you like to throw in the fire?” Joe asked. Abby stood there, and suddenly began to tear up.

“I love both of these guys to death..” She said as her voice began to shake.

“Over dramatic.” Bella whispered to Lolo.

“I know, Abby. But you have to choose one, and one only.”

“The person i’m going to have to choose to stay, is……….Prince.” Abby said as tears began to run down her face. Princeton’s eyes bulged in pure shock, as he stood there with his mouth open. He slowly walked up to her and stared.

“Well Jacob, your check has been voided.” Joe said as he placed his picture in the fire.

“Jacob i’m sorry-“

“You betrayed me!” He shouted. “I would’ve never gotten rid of you!”

“If I win the money will go towards us, I swear!” Abby said wiping her tears, as Princeton turned around and looked at him.

“Whatever.” Jacob said walking towards onto the bus, as she watched it slowly drive him out to the strip, and home. She then looked at Princeton, as he gave her a huge hug, as tears rolled down his face.

“I couldn’t get rid of you, Prince.” She said as she continued to hug him. “Our relationship is way stronger than me and Jacobs. We’re best friends.”

“Thank you so much, Abby!” Princeton said. “You’re never going home as long as i’m in this competition.”

“Well now that you guys have your checks, go home and get some shut eye. You have a big day tomorrow. Sweet dreams.” Joe said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 40
21 brand new contestants join Java's show to compete for a million dollars, whoever wins is decided by the book.
313K 1.7K 38
Rica wins the contest to live with Mindless Behavior for 6 months. And she brings along her friends, will they find love or will the just stir up dr...
964 14 22
This is it, my own fan-made season of Total Drama. This show belongs to Fresh TV, or Cartoon Network or Teletoon, either one work. 16 contestants fro...
948 27 11
basically a reality show with some people 💁🏾‍♀️