Dating Dan and Phil

By HoseokTrsh

Maya and Tori have moved to the UK for college and it wasn't long before they ended up meeting Dan and Phil... More

Intro
Someone at the Door
Phil's not alone
A chat with Dan
The End of the Day
The Dinner with Dan and Phil
Tori's Side of That Night
The Next Morning
Dan and Maya's First Kiss
The Rest of the Day with Dan
Tori Gets the News
The Photos
Dan and Maya's first (official) date
Tori and Phil's First Kiss
Tori and Phil are dating... I think?
A minecraft night
The Coffee Date
What the hell happened?
Movie Night With Dan
The YouNow Session
Another Make Out session (A/N: God what am I doing with my life?)
Catch up with Tori and Phil!!
Heart Eyes Howell and the Phan Plan
Phan Plan Activated
Phan is real!!
Their last talk?
Entry 1
Unexpected Snow

The Next Day

1K 28 19
By HoseokTrsh

The next morning, I was awoken by my alarm from my phone. I turned off the alarm and fell off my bed at the same time. I groaned, my bangs falling in front of my face.

“I really need to buy a clock,” I said to myself, standing up and wondering over to my closet. I pulled on black shorts, a Fall Out Boy shirt with the sleeves cut off and my black converse before quietly walking to the living room without waking Tori.

Between me and her, I was the only one who had a class this early on a Friday, but I didn’t mind since it was my favorite class; Teaching Education. Anyways, once I made it to the kitchen, I made myself a quick cup of coffee, put it in my favorite coffee cup, and then grabbed my apartment key. I walked out of the apartment, locked the door, and then headed down the stairs to the main door.

Once I was outside, I caught the bus to the college campus and finished my coffee as I made it to the classroom. The actually class was pretty fun but it got better when the class ended around noon and I got a buzz from my phone. I pulled out my phone to see a text from Dan.

Dan: Hey

I smiled seeing his texted and sent him a reply.

Me: Hey

Dan: What’s up?

Me: Just finished my morning class

Dan: Cool – You busy?

Me: No not till the afternoon, y?

Dan: Want to meet up for coffee?

I took a quick look at my empty coffee cup and laughed a bit.

Me: Sure

Dan: Cool – I’ll next you the address and meet ya there

Me: Mkay :)

Once he sent me the address to a coffee shop just a street or 2 down, I got my stuff all in my backpack and headed off the campus to the address he sent me. A little walk later, I saw Dan standing outside the coffee shop. Our gazes met and he smiled.

“Hey.”

“Hey.” He led me inside and I got seated while he got us coffee. When he came back with 2 coffees, he sat in the seat across from me.

“So what class were you in?”

“Oh, just a teaching education class. I’m going for my Education degree.”

“Oh, want to be a teacher, eh?” I chuckled, nodding.

“Have wanted to since a kid. Might move back to the US once I get my degree, I don’t know yet.” He nodded, looking down at his cup. I took a sip of mine and sighed. That’s when my phone buzzed. It was Tori.

“Once second,” I said, getting out of the seat and walking outside to answer.

“Hello?”

“How was your classss?” I heard Tori ask on the other side of the call. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“Fun, how was sleeping?”

“Great. What you up to now?”

“Out for coffee with Dan.” I heard Tori giggle and I rolled my eyes again.

“Shut up, will you. Have you talk to Phil today?”

“Yeah, actually. He’s coming over in a bit since I don’t have classes till 4.”

“Ok. See you after class then?”

“Yep. Have fun with Dan”

“Yeah, yeah have fun with Phil,” I said before hanging up. Chuckling a bit, I made my way back inside and back to the booth with Dan.

“Sorry about that, Tori called me,” I said as I slid back into my seat.

“Oh, that’s okay. She going to hang out with Phil?” I laughed and nodded. He chuckled a bit too. Our chat lasted for at least an hour or 2 before I looked at the time on my phone and realized that my class was going to start soon.

“Crap I got to get back the campus soon,” I exclaimed, looking up at Dan.

“Here, I’ll walk over there with you,” He said and I smiled.

“Okay.” We both get out of our seats and headed back towards the campus. Once we reached the main gate of the campus. I turned to face him.

“Thanks for walking me over here.”

“No problem. Might have to go out for coffee more often. You seem like a pretty cool person, Maya.” I smiled, one of my goofy ones forming on my face, and blushed a bit.

“Yeah, totally.” We stood there awkwardly for a second before hugging. Then he headed on his way and I watched him go for a bit before heading to my class.

2 classes later, I walked over to Tori’s class to meet her. She stood outside the classroom, a bit smile on her face. I laughed a bit, walking over to her.

“What do you seem so excited for?” I asked.

“Dan and Phil are coming over tonight for dinner!” I broke into laughter before calming down.

“Tori, it’s been 1 day since we met them. Is this really happening?” She nodded, taking my arm and dragging me toward the entrance gate.

“Just come on, we need to catch the bus.” I rolled my eyes, letting myself be dragged by her all the way to the bus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 377 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
114K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...