Sidekick (Bts x reader)

Por FixitFelixxxxxxx

Being the sidekick of your own life and frankly, I don't care. It was incredibly pathetic during High school... Más

I'm
Nearing
The
End
Of
My
Fourth
Year
I
Feel
Like
I've
Been
Lacking,
Crying
Too
Many
Tears.
Everyone
Seemed
To
Say
It
Was
So
Great.
But
Did
I
Miss
Out,
Was
It
A
Huge
Mistake?
I
Can't
Help
The
Fact
I
Like
To
Be
Alone.
It
Might
Sound
Kinda
Sad,
But
That's
Just
What
I
Seem
To
Know.
I
To
Handle
Things
Usually
By
Myself.
And
I
Can't
Ever
Seem
To
Try
And
Ask for help.

Tend

2.8K 126 9
Por FixitFelixxxxxxx

Taehyung's phone call ended in confusion as he was trying to connect the dots. Then Jin video calls me and I obviously answer.

"Hi Stranger. Long time no see" he says as he smiles through the phone.
"Yeah. It's been a really long time" I say with a slight pout. I do miss them.
"That's because you don't visit, Love" he scolds a little. I didn't miss his little nickname. I felt my heart skip a beat from the simple name. I didn't bring it up.

"I can't help it. It's been hectic at work" I say honestly.
"Aish, you can quit your job. I can provide for you" he suggests with his charming smile.
"No way" I laugh a little at his suggestion. I worked way too hard to quit now.

"I'll spoil you just like the queen you are" he carries on and I get a little shy under his gaze.
"Jeez, since when did you become so flirtatious" I say with a slight smile.
"Ever since I realized I need to step up my game. And it's not flirting, it's more the truth than anything else" he says with a wink.

"I probably should tell you that Hoseok-" I begin but Jin interrupts.
"-I heard" he says, a little tiredly.

"Oh? Did he tell you guys?" I ask with a slight tilt of my head.
"Yeah" he leaves it at that.

"I do have a a reason for calling, besides wanting to see your adorable face" he says with a wide smile.
"Yeah?"
"Well-you see, Yoongi has been a little moody lately. I think you can lift his spirits a bit" Jin says with a tight smile.

"Sure. I would love to see you guys again. Just tell me when you guys are free" I say with a shining smile. I would take any excuse to see my friends again.
"Great. I'll text you when we have a day off again" Jin says.
"Awesome" I say excitedly.

"Oh and (Y/N)?" Jin suddenly asks.
"Mm."
"I hate doing this over the phone but, have you given your answer some thought? For you and I?" He asks, clarifying his question.

"I've given it thought but it's not really the answer you want to hear" I say sheepishly.
"Give it more time then, until you are one hundred percent sure" Jin says with a soft smile.

"But I feel guilty making you wait this long. Doesn't it suck?" I ask, feeling upset for him.
"I would feel more upset if you reject me rather than making me wait with a possible yes. What sucks is that I don't see you anymore" he says with a huge frown.

"I'll fix that real soon" I say with a smile. He smiles back, looking a little dazed.
"You ok?" I ask with a tilt of my head. He wakes up from his dazed state.
"I just miss you" he breathes out.
"Remember those plans" he tells me.

"Of course. I'll see you later. Get some rest. Night" I say.
"Goodnight Love" he says with his charming smile and I end the call. Jeez, that guy is giving my heart major problems...

I go to sleep with Jin's charming smile and wink in my head. Hoseok's joyful flowers. The current Jungkook in his high school uniform. Yoongi's coffee. Namjoon's deep dimples. Taehyung's deep voice with chocolate mousse cake. Jimin's rotten hair colour. I truly missed them. I didn't think I would be thinking of the small things.

The first thing I did the next day was to ask if I could come over for dinner. Then that would mean that I would have lunch with Taehyung and dinner with them all. Luckily, they agreed.

"(Y/N)!" I hear a familiar deep voice cheer my name as he engulfs me in a huge hug. We agreed to meet up by the corner of the street to head into the restaurant together.

"Hi Taehyung. It's so good to see you again" I say as I squeeze him tightly.
"I know right" he says as he pulls back and he's in a full disguise.
"Let's go inside. Then you can get comfy" I say as I hook my arm onto Taehyung's and we head to the restaurant. The restaurant we booked was one were customers get their own room, like karaoke, but without the singing.

"It was freezing! How could they do that to us?!" Taehyung says with a huge pout. I was canning myself.
"Such is the life of an idol" I say with a huge smile.

"That is not what I signed up for" he says as he furrows his eyebrows. I think a little bit further, of course. I think of all the things he has done and what he had to do to get where he is sitting today.

"...What?" Taehyung asks. I was basically staring at him as my train of thought gets longer and longer.
"Have you done English covers before?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow.

"How'd you get from here to here" he says as he motions with a huge gap between his hands.
"I'm not the only one. You've also gone super off topic before" I defend myself with a little pout.
"Just answer the question" I say.

"I have done English covers before. It's actually very fun" he says with a grin.
"Why?" He asks with a little raise of his eyebrow.
"Just wondering" I say with a shrug, turning my attention back to the food in front of us.

"Aren't you supposed to be our fan?" He asks with a pout.
"Of course" I say, confused. Where is he going with this?
"Then why don't you know?" He asks, deepening his pout.

"What? Am I supposed to know every little thing you guys do?" I laugh at him. A tint of red brushes over his cheeks.
"I see your point so stop laughing at me" he says as he looks down. I pat his head. His hair is always super soft.

"Don't make me feel guilty now" I say with a grin. He looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.
"If I tell you a secret, will we be even?" I ask in a hushed tone as I lean in.
He quickly nods his head, eyes shining with curiosity.

"I also do English covers" I say. I've decided that I should tell my closest friends about my YouTube channel.

Taehyung frowned.
"What?" I ask, confused at his reaction.
"I thought you were actually going to tell me a secret, not a joke" he says as he crosses his arms with a huff.

"It's the truth" I simply say.
"Tell me a different secret" he says with expectation in his eyes. I brush off his dismissal.

"Fine...like what?" I ask after a bit of thinking.
"I dunno. Weird preferences, crush-you know-that kind of stuff" he elaborates.
"Hmm..." I say as I stare off into space.

"I can't think of anything" I say as I turn back to Taehyung.
"Not even a teeny weeny crush?" He asks all pouty.
"Not crush per say" I say sheepishly as I look away.

"Who is it? Who is it?" He asks all excited with shining eyes. I bite my lip to see his expecting eyes. I guess I'll tell him. If not him, who else?
"...Ever since-you know-the Jin thing, stuff has been confusing. I don't really now how to explain it" I say. I see Taehyung transform from curious puppy to someone who is actually listening with full on seriousness.

"Confusing how?" He asks, looking a little concerned.
"Like, he would do something small and then my heart would jump a bit. It sometimes feel like I've got something at the back of my throat. And my stomach does flips when he says and does adorable things" I say. Taehyung looks a bit disappointed for some reason.

"Doesn't that mean that you like him more than as a friend?" He asks as he stares into my eyes.
"Thing is-it doesn't happen a lot. I read a lot about this romance stuff and apparently you can't stop thinking about the person and getting all nervous when the person is around and you feel like you're on cloud nine. Is that stuff even true?" I ask, quickly explaining.
"You asking me?" He asks, a little taken aback by the quick question. I nod my head.

"I guess it really depends on who you are. Everyone goes through a crush differently I guess" he says, rubbing his neck as he looks anywhere but at me.
"Really?" I ask with a tilt of my head. He looks me in my eyes again.
"I honestly thought everyone goes through the same process. At least-that's all what I read in books" I add on.

"So, do you like Seokjin more as a friend?" He asks.
"I don't know. I've also felt that way with others-" I say as I think about it but Taehyung quickly interrupts me.

"Others?" He jumps.
"Like who? Like who?" He asks with stars in his eyes, getting excited again.
"Like you guys" I answer. He gets all red in the face.

"But I know this isn't love. Wouldn't I feel a bit more-I don't know-take action or something?" I ask, trying to find the words, completely failing.

"Wait-when you say 'you guys', does that mean me?" He asks, really hopeful for some reason.
"Yeah, my bad" I say. He freezes at this.
"I'll sort it out soon. Don't worry" I quickly add on. If I were him, that would be the last thing I want to hear too...

He snaps out of his trance and quickly grabs my hands in his.
"You don't understand how happy I am right now" he says with a huge boxy grin. My hands grow weak in his.

"You don't have to concern yourself over me. I'll be fine" I say with a weak smile.
"Huh?" He asks with tilt of his head, clearly confused.

"Where did you fall off the bus?" He asks as he furrows his eyebrows, trying to piece together what's happening.
"I know you don't want me to feel like this towards you so don't worry, I'll sort it out soon" I say, removing my hands from his, giving him a thumbs up and a soft smile, trying to make him feel more reassured.

"What? No..." he whines. I tilt my head. Why's he so upset? Did I say something wrong?

"Might as well say it now" he mumbles to himself. Tell me what?

I was about to ask but he answered my question himself.
"I'll help you sort out how you feel and maybe even further-if you'll allow me to-because...I...I like you" he says as he stares at the floor. He then huffs as he messes up his own hair.

"That was much harder than I thought it would be" he laughs it off, still not looking at me. He then stops laughing.
"So, will you give me a chance?" He asks as he finally looks me in the eyes.

"I don't know what to say...I can't make any promises" I eventually say, feeling guilty. This is way too much for me.
"That's good enough for me" he says excitedly as he lunges in for a hug. I smile as I hug him back.

"Now you HAVE to consider me" he says cheerfully and pecks my cheek.
"Geez" I say with an eye roll but a smile on my face.
He quickly jumps away with a huge sheepish grin. He rubs his neck, acting all shy.

Our lunch ends and we would go our separate ways at the restaurant. He insisted to go back alone in case something happens with his idol status and junk.

"Oh, and remember I'm coming over for dinner" I remind him. I'm sure Jin already told them.
"How could I forget?" He asks with a boxy grin.
"Just making sure. See you later" I say with a smile and leave.

I'm actually pretty excited for tonight. We're all heading over to Jin's place for dinner. I believe it's only the eight of us. Maybe I should take Felix with me next time...I'll ask Jin. They already know Felix so I'm sure it will be fine.

(I do not own the video.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

748K 26.7K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
195K 6.6K 54
'I don't want you to love me because I am suga, I want you to love me because I am yoongi' UNEDITED Started 10/10/2019 Ended 20/05/2020 Reached 100 r...
184K 6K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
144K 2.5K 39
All the fantasies your heart can endure and more :) BTS x reader