Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

43. Revealed / Can we talk?

10.8K 812 315
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum.

As I said I will give you an early update, so here it is. I know you will love this chapter😉

Enjoy❤

********

Sameer's POV,

"Daddy" inaaya yelled as she ran out of the school I pick her up in my arms.

"Hey, daddy's Princess. How was the day?" I asked kissing her cheeks while walking toward the car

"Great!" She exclaimed as we sat in the car. Nowadays inaaya looks happy after coming back from school. I was content seeing my daughter smiling.

I began the engine and drive away. Suddenly my eyes caught something in the rearview mirror. I slow down my car and saw someone standing out of the school gate looking at me. Adiba?

"Daddy!" Inaaya called me and I glance at her before looking back at the spot but now there was no one. I frown but shrugs before continued my drive.

********

"Had you ate your lunch?" I asked as we both sat in the living room and I bent on my knees to untie her shoelaces.

"Yes, daddy! The cheeseburger was yummy!" She beams. I frown and stared at her.

"I've pack pasta inaaya" I reminded her. Her eyes widened and she bites her tongue.

"Ye..yes... Pasta... Pasta was yummy"

She is lying.

I sigh and sat beside her.

"What are you hiding baby?" I asked softly.

"No..nothing daddy" I felt anger rising in me. Inaaya never lied to me but now she was doing.

"Don't lie. Tell me what are you hiding?" I again asked trying to control my voice from rising.

"I'm not...ly..lying da...daddy" she stuttered not making eye contact with me.

"Inaaya!" I give her a warning look. She looks scared. I clenched my jaw as I was seeing something was wrong and I had a feeling what was wrong. "Have met with that woman who helped you in the mall?" Her eyes instantly widened. And I here I caught her lie. "Where you met her and how many times?" I was controlling my rage but it has become hard for me.

"Daddy... She..." Inaaya stop.

"Inaaya I'm asking last time, tell me everything," I said sternly, glaring at her. She gulped. This was the first time I was talking to her like this.

"She... She is my teacher. We meet every day. She always bought me lunch and chocolates. She even spent time with me during the lunch break. You know daddy, she saved me that day when someone locked me in the bathroom and from that day we become friends. I wanted to tell you but she said I don't have to tell everything and you will not be angry if I befriend with her" she blurted out everything. And by now I was seeing red. Adiba dares to teach my daughter wrong. She taught her to lie to me. How could she do this? She was meeting inaaya secretly.

You have to pay for this Adiba.

I thought in anger. And look at inaaya who seems to be scared.

"You really hurt daddy, Inaaya. You disappoint me. You lie to me. I never thought you could hide something from me for someone else. " I said in hurting voice. She pouted with tears in her eyes. "Now go to your room and don't come outside until I call you," I said and her tears escape but I look away in anger. I was really angry right now and I didn't want to behave harshly with my daughter so its better if she stays away from me, for now.

"Daddy sorry"
"Go" I raised my voice at her. She ran inside while I took my car keys and headed out of the house.

*********

Author's POV

Someone rang the bell impatiently. Alisha walks toward the door to open as Adiba was in the shower.

But as she opens the door her eyes widened.

"What...."

"Where is Adiba?" She was rudely cut off. He walks inside the apartment and began looking here and there.

"Sa...."

"I ask where is she?!" He yelled.

"She is in the shower? But what are you doing here?" Alisha asked in confused.

"I'm here to show her reality. How could she do this? She forgets why she came here. She promises me but still, she forgets everything" he roared in rage.

"Sarmad listen to me.."

"You know what, this is all your fault. You were the one who forced me to send Adiba here. I told you it was not a nice idea but still, you forced me because of your dad" he yelled in anger.

"Sarmad my dad is ill"

"So what! I can't sacrifice my Adiba because of your dad. You know how much she went through because of your family, but yet you drag her here again. You know after a long I finally got her I can't lose her again" he shouted glaring at Alisha. Her eyes welled up and she pressed her lips tightly to hold back her sob.

"I didn't do anything. It was....it was she.... I... tried to stop her but..." Alisha stopped as finally her tears fall followed by a sob. She turns her back toward him.

Sarmad eyes instantly soften. He walks toward her and stood behind. "Sorry. I shouldn't yell at you. I know how stubborn Adiba is.."

"But you still shouted at me... My dad needed to meet her sarmad. He is ill and after year we met and you shouting at me. You didn't miss me. Did you?" she asked holding back her sob. After a year they met and he started shouting.

He turns her around and makes her face him. Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her closer. "What are you doing?" She put her hands on his chest and began wiggling looking here and there.

"Showing you how much I missed you," he said with a smirk.

"Sarm..." He crashed his lips on hers causing her voice to die. He began kissing her passionately. While she held his neck and kissed him with the same passion and love.

***

In anger, Sameer got out of the car and strode toward Adiba's rented house. Today he will make her see the reality. She thinks she can do whatever she wants. She can come and leave whenever she wants then she was wrong.

He found the door open and without thinking anything he entered but rooted on his track and eyes widened as he saw a couple almost making out in the middle of the living area. He recognizes both of them.

"I love you. I love you so so much. And I really missed you. Too much" Sarmad mumbled in between their kiss.

"I love you too. And I missed you too" Alisha also confessed.

"What the fuck!!" Sameer finally let those words out. They both separated.

"What the hell! Who are you and how dare you come inside without knocking?" Sarmad asked in anger and walk toward him. While Alisha froze on her spot as she knew who he was.

"You bloody cheater!" Sameer marched toward him and punched him hard. Sarmad stumbles back as he wasn't expecting a punch.

"What..."

"How could you do this? Cheating your wife! How could you!" He again punches him and then Alisha came back to her senses.

"Stop it!" She comes in front of him. Sameer glared at Alisha in disgust and anger.

"Move away Alisha! I don't even want to see your face" Sameer yelled. While Sarmad finally registered that this man punches him. He slightly pushes Alisha away.

"What the hell man!? who are you!" Sarmad yelled.

"Who am I! I will show you who am I" sameer again punches him hard.

"Sarmad" they heard another voice as Alisha already screaming. Sameer turns and saw Adiba with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked looking at sameer.

"What am I doing! Don't bother Adiba. Ask them what they were doing here?" Sameer yelled and Adiba looks back at Alisha and sarmad.

"What do you mean?" Adiba asked sameer.

"I just caught him red-handed. He was kissing Alisha here in your apartment" he continues yelling. Adiba again looks at Alisha who's face turn rosy. Adiba presses her lips but still her smile evident.

"Your smiling! Adiba did you heard me!? Alisha just kissed your husband!" He yelled as he was getting a lack of reaction from her.

Adiba's eyes widened and she snapped her head toward Alisha. Alisha immediately shook her head. "I kiss sarmad" she admitted with a red face.

"Oh," Adiba look both of them and tried to bite back her laugh seeing both Alisha and sarmad's red face but couldn't she burst out laughing. Sameer stared at her wide eyes.

Maybe she lost senses as her husband cheats her. He instantly felt bad for her. Who wouldn't be? Not only her husband but her sister also betrayed her. No matter what deep down he still loves her and cared for her.

"Look what you both did! She lost her senses" Sameer screamed and again marched toward satmad but Adiba stood between them.

"Sameer wait" she calm down and said.

"No Adiba! He deserves to learn a lesson. How could he kiss Alisha? And look, they both didn't even look guilty"

"Sameer Alisha..."

"Yes, Alisha. That's why I used to restrain you from keeping in contact with her. I never liked her. She ruins your life on time and she again did this... This blody woma...." He was yelling in anger and frustration when sarmad punch him on his jaw hard. Sameer stumbles back but maintains his balance.

"Sarmad" Adiba gasp.

"Don't you dare say a word against my wife" he yelled sameer frown.

"Wife?" He asked in confusion. For a second Sameer was thinking when he says something against Adiba. But then he saw sarmad stood beside Alisha and wrapped his arms around her waist protectively. He was taken aback by this. He looks at Adiba who was staring at him. "What is happening here?" Sameer finally realises something was wrong or he gets something wrong.

"You just caught a husband and a wife kissing," Adiba said with a small smile. Sameer frown holding his breath not clearly thinking what she said. "Alisha is sarmad's wife" Adiba informed him clearly, as she saw the confused look on his face... He looks at her wide eyes in disbelief.

"Alisha is his wife?" He asked again trying to confirm.

"Yes," Adiba affirmed.

"Those twins?" He asked about the twins he saw in Paris.

"Their" Adiba pointed toward the couple. His eyes widened even more.

"They were calling you maa?" He didn't know why but he wanted everything to be clear.

"Yes. Alisha and sarmad taught them to call me maa cause I didn't have my daughter so..."

"He was kissing you on cheeks he even put his damn hands on your back. He was behaving like he is your mahram. You were smiling as you love him so much... And I saw the love you both had in your eyes for each other that day... Don't tell me, you are the one who is cheating on your sister" Without thinking he blurted out his anger and jealousy.

"Who the hell are you to questioning her!" Sarmad said and come in front of Adiba. Sameer clenched his jaw and fist.

"No one. I'm no one" with that said he turn around and walk out of the house. He was walking furiously. He wanted an answer but he knew he didn't have any rights to asked any question to her. Whatever she does it was not his business.

"Sameer!" Sameer stopped on his track when heard Adiba's voice. She stopped in front of him panting. "He...He is my...my brother" she said gasping. "My blood-related brother. My mahram" she said in hurry tone. She knew Sameer's jealousy, his anger and his possessiveness toward her and she knew he will get all this wrong like he did before and he will do something to soothe his frustration. Adiba knew him too well.

"You don't have a brother" he stated. He was even more confused at this revelation.

"Can we talk?" Adiba asked carefully in hopeful eyes. She wanted to talk to him. Really talk to him this time.

Sameer also wanted to talk to her. as his anger and hate erase somehow with this revelation. He nodded causing a breath of relief escape Adiba's mouth.

They both walk inside the house again. There was no one in the living room now. Adiba took him to her room as she knew sarmad will come out of the room anytime and could interpret them. She was so thankful to Alisha who took him inside and Adiba ran to sameer to stopped him.

Adiba was happy and relief that sameer agreed to talk to her. She had so many things to talk and hoping that sameer could hear her. And was praying that she could soothe his anger and hate to the point where he could allow her to meet inaaya.

Oblivious that this meeting could create even more disaster.

************

How was it?

I didn't know why? but I was laughing when I again read this chapter before updating. You guys tell me why I was laughing?😜😂

Okay, back to chapter. What is your opinion about this chapter?

Tell me, Were you guys expecting this? And what are you expecting for the next chapter?

Don't forget to votes and comments.

Love angel❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 11.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
157K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
623K 27K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
676K 41.6K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...