Charles Daring (Spencer x Rea...

Von spencerriedsknee

You finally felt like it was going to happen, you'd be free of your parents controlling your life. What they... Mehr

Story Introduction
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
The End!
Surprise!

Chapter 27

442 9 7
Von spencerriedsknee

(AN)

TRIGGER WARNING: Sex and happiness from this point on. 

...

Her eyes peeled open, they were greeted by a bright blinding light. Her ears began to fill with the beeping of the machines surrounding her. 

"Am I in the fucking hospital again, I swear to god, I might have a nice house but I cannot afford three hospital stays in the last like 8 months," (Y/N) thought. She fully opened her eyes, to see an empty room, no Spencer in a chair next to her, no Penelope heels tottering into her bedside. 

She looked towards the door and saw them all outside with a doctor. She had assumed that she had only been there for the day, I mean she'd only fainted and it was probably stress-related or something. Her mind then went to the life in her stomach. What if her fainting had hurt the baby, what if the baby was why she fainted, what in the hell was happening. 

"Okay, I understand that the baby is fine, please stop trying to hide what you're really don't want to tell me," She heard Spencer say. She saw him pacing with his head in his right hand. She saw JJ rubbing his shoulder, pulling him from continuing his pacing. 

"Look, there is no way to make this sound good, but we have no idea why she fainted. It was stress that caused it, But it doesn't explain other pieces of her condition. We'd like to keep her for observation, we've now tested for any possible new viruses or anything similar to that and she has a clean bill of health besides the fainting," the nurse said. 

So she fainted more then the once, what the hell was going on. She was happy that her baby was okay, she had been told a long time ago that having a kid would be difficult for her. One of her only secrets that didn't get spilled with Charles. The nurse had walked away and Spencer and the rest of the team were standing outside perplexed at what was going on. 

"Hey, pretty boy, she's up," Morgan said pointing at (Y/N). She smiled as Spencer ran over to her and planted a kiss on her forehead. 

"Hey beautiful," Spencer said. "Hey," She answered. 

"You had us worried sick, and you didn't tell me about the baby," Garcia told her. "You didn't even tell me about the baby, I thought I was your best friend," Garcia finished. She threw a pouty look on her face and gave (Y/N) a nice kiss on the cheek. 

"I don't know if you know this Garcia but you're a bit of a blabbermouth," (Y/N) said giggling. Everyone else joined in and they all shared a moment of happiness before it was put on an abrupt pause. 

"I love this, but what the hell happened, I fainted, and I woke up and I hear a nurse say that they don't know what's wrong with me. What is going on?" She asked. 

"Look, (Y/N), yes, you fainted at the house, but you woke up there, and we went to take you to the hospital, and you fainted in the car too. then we brought you here, and you woke up again. They took you in to do an MRI scan, and you fainted once more, we're waiting for the results right now, but they don't exactly know what's wrong with you," Emily said. Her eyes filled with sympathy. 

"So I'm an FBI profiler, who's pregnant, got kidnapped, twice, and a medical mystery. Rossi got any publishers I can borrow," (Y/N) joked. She hoped to return the room to the mood it was before, and it worked. Everyone giggled in response to her joke and once more it was interrupted. This time, however, they were interrupted by a surgeon. 

"You have a rare stress-induced neurological disorder that causes you small seizures that present themselves as fainting spells. There is an easy way to cure it, we can give you medication that will suppress your symptoms and soon enough cure the disorder in itself. You've had it almost your whole life, and yesterday was just a mix of an episode and stress, making it impact you more," The doctor said. 

"I understand, but you say I have had it my whole life, but I don't remember ever fainting anytime before now," (Y/N) questioned. 

"See, it has gotten worse as you've grown up before it would present as small ticks, and now presents more severely. I just want you to know it has a cure, and that cure will not affect your baby at all if you take it during the pregnancy," the doctor said. 

"Thank you," Spencer said to the doctor, before giving (Y/N) a kiss. Their lips blended together, in joy, and nothing but. 

"Gross, get a room you two," Morgan shot at them. The team left the room after the doctor, the glass doors and curtains closing as they made there way out. 

"Okay, but hot Grey's Anatomy hospital sex sounds really good right now," (Y/N) joked with Spencer as he kissed her neck. She giggled in between kisses. 

"Ew, gross, you know how unsanitary that is," Spencer said between kisses, each word followed with another peck at her neck, each on longer and more aggressive than the last. (Y/N) giggled in response, as she tilted her head back into the pillow biting her lip. She gave him access to the crook of her neck. 

"Well whether you think it's gross or not, it's happening," (Y/N) said flirtatiously, biting her lip. She sat up as Spencer pulled himself onto the bed, he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down on the bed. Her head hitting the pillow. He kissed her, their tongues swirling together filled with chemistry as he reached behind her back untying the hospital gown.  

Her breathe hitting heavy against his, she arched her back, allowing him better access to the little strings keeping them apart. She felt the bulge building in his pants as the strings came loose. 

She sat up allowing the hospital gown to fall off her body, the gown, gliding off her skin with light force. Spencer picked it up tossing it to the side. She giggled in response, smiling before moving back into another deep passionate kiss. She ripped off his white polo that was under his suit jacket that sat on the floor along with the hospital gown. He began to undo his pants, letting them lie low to his knees. 

He lined up with her entrance and pushed himself into her, thrusting slowly, skimming at her g-spot with each deeper movement. Entering easily with the already wet entrance. She moaned against his mouth as their lips remained glued together, tongues fighting with each deeper movement. Their hips grinded together with each deeper thrust, he moaned against her lips, it was a beautiful sound. He began to play with her clit, throbbing with each motion. 

"Fuck," She groaned, her entrance closing around him, she was nearing her orgasm. She twitched, releasing, he continued through her orgasm, nearing his own as his eyes rolled back into his head. His dick twitched inside her releasing, he pulled himself off of her. She scooted over allowing room for Spencer to lie next to her. Their heavy breathing synchronizing and they looked at each other with nothing but happiness in their eyes knowing this was where they belonged. 

She grabbed Spencer's hands, forcing them to turn towards each other, mouths only inches apart, and butterflies fluttering in her stomach awaiting another encounter just like the ones seconds earlier. 

"Okay, first, that was some hot Grey's Anatomy sex, you've got to admit," she began. "Secondly, Spencer, I still have my house, I know we moved into your apartment, and I swear it's empty, and all my stuff is at your place. But I was wondering if you'd be willing to move with me into that house? I mean we're going to start a family," she began, moving her hand to her stomach, making Spencer feel too. And that's when it happened the baby's first kick, they both looked at each other in joy before she began her sentence again. 

"See, we're going to start a family, and I love your apartment but there is not enough room for a little kid to run around there," She said giggling as Spencer joined in with her. 

"And we can paint the inside of the house that olive green you have everywhere," She said through the giggles doing her best to sell her plan. 

"Of course I'll move in with you, those 15 extra rooms could make up enough room for the little thing," Spencer said. 

"Mind you, that house only has four rooms, three bathrooms, one-half bath, and a double oven. Which might I say is the only reason I bought the dang thing, that shit was expensive," She says. They hadn't stopped laughing, taking in each breath like it was their last. Except it wasn't their last, and they knew it. Making this moment even better. Spencer got up off the bed and pulled his pants up. As he zipped his pants up, he tossed her hospital gown at her, she stood up asking him to tie it for her. They gave each other a quick peck before walking out of the room and showing the team the kicking baby. 

"Hey, did you guys at least bury the condom this time," Emily said. Spencers face lit with embarrassment at Emily's words. 

"What makes you think we used a condom," (Y/N) said playing with the team, throwing Emily a wink. Everyone laughed, as Spencer bent down and got on one knee, pulling out a bright silver ring with a small yet beautiful diamond sitting on it. Stopping all conversation. 

"(Y/N) I know this is a weird place to do this, and a weird scenario to produce this, but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me," Spencer asked. 

"Spence, stand up," (Y/N) said seriously. He did as he was told, fear and embarrassment coated his face. The whole hospital was watching, and Spencer wasn't the greatest with pressure. 

"Spencer, kiss me," she said. Their lips being brought together by quick and abrupt force, the passion increasing with the fireworks of applause coming from their coworkers. 

"Is that a yes?" Spencer asked pulling his lips away from hers.

"Of course it's a yes, but you've got to stop doing stupid romantic stuff in hospitals, it doesn't represent our relationship well," she said giggling. Spencer picked her up and spun her around placing a kiss on her forehead as he set her down. 

...

(AN)

HEYYYY YALL, thank you for 300 reads. Also, peep at the new cover, I love it. Anyway, about the chapter, I actually like this one a lot. But this is one of my more wholesome stories in that way, my next ones are not so wholesome so, read those ones when they come out. Which is soon ;). Anyway, I hope yall enjoy :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

36.6K 811 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
1.5M 27.1K 32
𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒, 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦. 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑠�...
4.1K 47 20
"𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆" Y/N thought she was over her past but when she had to face it again she realized it st...
129K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...