Game of Thrones (Robb Stark)

By Kenna_Katherine

Kenna Snow and her best friend, Kelly, escape from grounding, heading to the most beautiful swimming spot in... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -

- 24 -

73 2 0
By Kenna_Katherine

~Kenna's POV~

      I walk over and he says, "Great to see you're doing better. I'm sorry for my squire, he seemed to have thought you were a knight." I say, "Just sorry he didn't have better aim. He'll have wished he did when I'm through with him. And as for being a knight, you're right; I'm not one. Yet it seems I've more honor and loyalty than you, Kingslayer."

      He says, "It's a shame. You probably would have made a good one. Oh well." I'm confused until I hear Greatjon behind me, "Don't let him get In your head. He's just a tad upset we got the jump on him." I smirk and he leads me out. As we're walking to my tent he says, "About what I said to you at the feast, I would like to apologize."

      I shake my head, "I've been called worse, trust me. 'Whore' is the least demeaning. Apology accepted." He laughs and says, "I saw you out there fighting. You're a tough little lass, aren't you?" I nod, "Tougher than most of his lot," I say using my head to point to Jaime. He laughs.

      I say, "I think I'd like to retire. I'll see you tomorrow, My lord." He nods, "My lady," and leaves. My lady? He must have mistaken me for Catelyn. I walk inside and get a head start on a good nights sleep.

NEAR MORNING

      I wake up to a noise being made outside the tent. It's very dark aside from the moonlight and Robb is sleeping peacefully behind me. I grab my sword and unsheathe it as quietly as possible. I then tip toe to the entrance of the tent and wait by it. I make sure no one's there before I rush out, sword at the ready. I see a man bent over like he's afraid.

      I demand, "You there, state your business. Why are outside my tent at this hour?" He just stands up and turns around, a blank expression on his face. He looks at something behind me and before I even have a chance at looking to see what it is, there's a rag over my face.

      I don't know what's in it, but I drop my sword and fight like hell. It seems it is a drug because in just a few moments I grew dizzy and passed out, but just before I did, I hear the man who drugged me say, "Get her stuff and let's go. Hurry! Before they wake up!"

~Robb's POV~

      I wake up and the bed is empty on Kenna's side. Where could she have gone? I look next to her side and see that her sword and cloak are gone, but there's a drawing under a book. I look at it and it's me and her when she had the nightmare and I pet her to sleep. Did she do this from memory? I knew she was extraordinary, but this is a new level. 

      I see that most of her clothes are here, but her main bag is gone along with her water and some food. I get up, putting my pants on and yell, "Kenna?!" People start to look at me confused. Theon and my mother run up to me, "What's wrong?" I reply, "It's Kenna; she's gone..."

- End of Chapter 24 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 691 25
The sweet butterfly of House Targaryen narrowly escaped with her life as the rebellion came to an end. Hidden in the sand, she emerged a dragon with...
138K 7.3K 165
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...
4K 121 13
She used to be stupid. "A great many people underestimated you," Tyrion says, the first time he sees her. "Many of them are dead now." It is meant to...
253K 8.4K 117
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧| ❝ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭❞ In whi...