Drowning//bokuaka

By efinus66

Akaashi suddenly felt the urge to get smaller after his brothers death. Bokuto lives in an abusive household... More

Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Halloween
Ch 17
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Christmas

Ch 18

419 15 0
By efinus66

-Bokutosan- the owl looked up surprised.

-no Akaashi you need to be resting-

-no i need to be here- he said looking into Bokutos golden eyes. Bokuto started crying, letting all his emotions take over. He threw himself over Akaashi. Holding his waist, he buried his head into his shoulder and cried. The salt water stained the blue shirt Akaashi was wearing. the ravenette wrapped his arms around Bokutos neck and started stroking his hair.

-its ok- he said trying to comfort the owl, but aware that he needed to get back to the hospital. 

-it hurts- he said through his tears

-i know, but it will heal and stop- Akaashi said and hugged Bokuto closer.

-sorry keiji, time is up- the ravenette said quietly behind them. Akaashi loosened his grip and took Bokutos hand. He led him to a gray car and got in.

-i need to go back to the hospital- he said, now Bokuto noticed the feeding tube and cannual connected to Akaashi. He nodded and got in the back seat. He took out his phone and called his mother.

-mom, hi. Are you ok?-

-yes im fine darling, dont worrie about me, ill come see you at the hospital after questions. You answered honestly right?-

-yes of course mom-

-ok, good. Bye-

-bye-

Akaashi looked back at Bokuto,

-you ok?- he said while reaching his arm back, Bokuto took it and squeezed it.

-yeah. It was hard getting out of the hospital right, thank you- Akaashi smiled.

When they arrived at the hospital Akaashi was re attached to the machines. The nurses left the room Bokuto crawled in the blankets and put his head on the thinner males shoulder (thy are sitting).

-bokutosan...- akaashi said hesitantly

-yeah?- bokuto closed his eyes and leaned back slightly.

-...i like you- the owl lifted his head off of Akaashis shoulder and looked into his eyes softly. Bokutos eyes squinted as he smiled.

-i know- Bokuto leaned forward and placed his lips on Akaashis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
81.8K 1.5K 48
FINISHED It was his fault. Everything was his fault. His dad got abusive because of him. His best friend bullied him because of him. Deku hated hims...
8.1K 410 16
Bokuto is not human. He never was. Yet he has to live in the human world, has to pretend to be something he isn't. A human. When he reveals himself t...
5.7K 116 21
This is a Oneshot book about the slash ship Semishira and their lives together in each Au's. Thank you for reading if you do. Note: this book contai...