Supernatural Series Rewrite...

By queenofdeansbooty

When the world starts to crumble around you, when you feel like you've lost everything, you gain a new perspe... More

Exile on Main St.: Part One
Exile on Main St.: Part Two
Exile on Main St.: Part Three
Exile on Main St.: Final Part
Two and a Half Men: Part One
Two and a Half Men: Part Two
Two and a Half Men: Part Three
Two and a Half Men: Part Four
Two and a Half Men: Final Part
The Third Man: Part One
The Third Man: Part Two
The Third Man: Part Three
The Third Man: Part Four
The Third Man: Final Part
Weekend at Bobby's: Part One
Weekend at Bobby's: Final Part
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part One
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part Two
Live Free or Twi-Hard: Final Part
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part One
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Two
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Three
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Four
You Can't Handle the Truth: Part Five
You Can't Handle the Truth: Final Part
Family Matters: Part One
Family Matters: Part Two
Family Matters: Part Three
Family Matters: Final Part
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part One
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Two
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Three
All Dogs Go to Heaven: Final Part
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part One
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Two
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Part Three
Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Final Part
Caged Heat: Part One
Caged Heat: Part Two
Caged Heat: Part Three
Caged Heat: Part Four
Caged Heat: Final Part
Appointment in Samarra: Part One
Appointment in Samarra: Part Two
Appointment in Samarra: Part Three
Appointment in Samarra: Final Part
Like a Virgin: Part One
Like a Virgin: Part Two
Like a Virgin: Part Three
Like a Virgin: Part Four
Like a Virgin: Final Part
Unforgiven: Part One
Unforgiven: Part Two
Unforgiven: Final Part
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part One
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Two
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Part Three
Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Final Part
The French Mistake: Part One
The French Mistake: Part Two
The French Mistake: Part Three
The French Mistake: Final Part
And Then There Were None: Part One
And Then There Were None: Part Two
And Then There Were None: Part Three
And Then There Were None: Final Part
My Heart Will Go On: Part One
My Heart Will Go On: Part Two
My Heart Will Go On: Part Three
My Heart Will Go On: Part Four
My Heart Will Go On: Final Part
Frontierland: Part One
Frontierland: Part Two
Frontierland: Part Three
Frontierland: Final Part
Mommy Dearest: Part One
Mommy Dearest: Part Two
Mommy Dearest: Final Part
The Man Who Would Be King: Part One
The Man Who Would Be King: Final Part
Let It Bleed: Part One
Let It Bleed: Part Two
Let It Bleed: Final Part
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part One
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Two
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Three
The Man Who Knew Too Much: Final Part
Author's Note

Weekend at Bobby's: Part Two

1.8K 53 11
By queenofdeansbooty

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.7k

Warnings: angst, canon violence, smut, oral (fem receiving)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it happened again.

Dean tried to talk about what happened, you didn't want to, he was growing angry, and you just kissed him. Maybe you didn't want to have another fight with him or whatever, but as soon as his lips started moving, all you could think about was them on your body. It's like he didn't spend a whole ass year away from you because his mouth knew exactly where to go and what strings to play to make you sing.

"Fuck!" you cried as soon as Dean's tongue slid inside your warm center.

He really missed the taste of you, and now that he's gotten one, he doesn't want to let you go. Your hand reached down to grip at his short hair, but it's not like he's going anywhere. He slid his tongue back up to your clit and latched onto it as he shoved two thick fingers into you.

"Dean!" you moan loudly.

Your pussy throbs at the memories, but you have to remind her that this was only a one-time thing... well, a two-time thing. This can't happen again. You're beating yourself up over it because why should you just accept him back into your life when all he did was push you out of his? Who does he think he is? He can't just decide he wants you again after putting you through so much pain.

Dean is sleeping once more when you wake up, and there is no way you're going to talk to him about what happened. If you do, then you know you'll break down crying. If you do, he'll convince you that he's sorry and that he's changed, and you'll go straight into his arms. This time, you're not going to do that. This time is going to be different.

You carefully get up and make your way to the shower so you can wash off the touch and scent of Dean. Your legs are still wobbly from last night, but you force yourself to take a stand against your own desires. The water feels nice against your overheating skin, and you have to resist the urge to stay in here all day. Dean no doubt woke up at the sound of the shower on, so you take your time. Taking your time means more time for your racing thoughts.

Why do you always run to him at the promise of being in his arms? You don't really know another man's touch the way you know his. You've never really been with another man other than him (you don't like to think about Sam right now). It kind of feels like he's taking advantage of you emotionally because he knows you're going to be there waiting for him. You've done so your entire life. Well, fuck that. You're not doing it anymore.

He made you feel worthless before, and he can't expect you to be okay after what he said to you and how he treated you. You have more self-respect than that. You can definitely be friends with him, but you don't know if you can be anything more than that. You don't know what the future holds, but you can get an idea of where it's going. Right now, it's not looking so hot.

When you're done overthinking everything in your life, you turn off the water and step out. You were so busy trying to get away from Dean earlier that you forgot a change of clothes. You don't really want to walk out there in just a towel, and you certainly don't want to ask him for a change of clothes. However, when you grab the soft white towel from the rack, you notice your clothes neatly folded on the marble countertop. Dean must have brought it in here for you when you were so busy stuck inside your own mind.

That still doesn't change anything for you.

You quickly dry off and change into your clothes before exiting the bathroom. You use a much smaller towel to dry your hair, and you take a seat on the closest bed to put your shoes on. Dean is already dressed and sitting at the table with his phone to his ear. There are open containers of take out that he's eating, and you check the time.

Holy shit, you actually slept in until noon. You never do that. Dean must have tired you out to the point of exhaustion. He looks up at you and points to the containers, but you just shake your head. He goes back to eating and talking to who you assume is your dad. He has a full burger in front of him, so he places your dad on speakerphone so you can hear what he has to say.

"You're hunting a Lamia," Bobby says to Dean over the phone.

"Come again?"

"It's a monster. It juices hearts and chugs the blood," he sighs. "Never heard of one popping up outside of Greece though."

"Yeah, well, looks like this freak is immigrating. It's snacking on cheese heads. How do we gank it?"

"There's a couple of ways. Easiest is a silver knife blessed by a padre."

"Gotcha," Dean says with his mouth full and hangs up.

Now that it's just you and Dean alone, you're starting to feel really nervous. He finishes the bite in his mouth and stares at you. You're not sure what you want to say, but you know what he's going to say. He asks the question with his eyes before say it with words.

"Where's Sam?" you ask before he can speak.

"Out. Are we going to talk about last night? And the night before that?" he wonders.

You open your mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. You have to get out of here.

"I'm going to get the supplies. A silver knife shouldn't be that hard to find," you say and toss your towel on the bed.

You leave before he has anything to say about the matter. Yes, you have plenty of silver knives in yours and Dean's duffel bag, but you can't spend another minute in that motel room. Dean sighs deeply and puts his burger down. He looks out the window to see you resting on your bike. He doesn't know what to think of your behavior, but he doesn't like it. He doesn't like how it's making him feel, but maybe that's what you need to keep doing to make him see how you felt before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only place you're that has a priest readily available is the only church in town. However, as soon as you got there, you came to discover his dead body with the Lamia feasting over him. Well, there goes that plan. The monster felt threatened by yours and the brother's presence, so she attacked. You have no plan on how to kill her, so you do the only thing you think you can do.

"Hold her off! I'm calling my dad!" you yell and jump out of the way when she lunges for you.

Sam and Dean don't argue with your plan and keep her busy while you pull out your phone. You quickly dial your dad and wait for him to answer. He usually answers on the first ring, so you don't know why it's taking him longer than usual.

"Yeah?" he finally answers.

"Dad, what's another way to kill a Lamia?"

"Well, what happened to the silver knife blessed by a priest?"

"Turns out the Lamia got here before we could. Got a plan B?" you ask nervously.

The shouts and yells of the brothers can be heard in the background. They are getting their asses kicked only because they don't know how to fight her off. There is no lore on this monster that you know of, so it's kind of hard to study her before you met her. Dean rushes at the creature, but she smacks him into the wall and throws the younger brother into one of the pillars. Ouch, that has got to hurt.

"Y/N!" Sam yells in pain.

"Balls!" your dad hisses when he hears something in the background.

"Come on, dad! Get the lead out!"

"Where are you?"

"In a church or a rectory."

"Is there a kitchen?" he sighs.

You look around and spot the kitchen where the food is prepared and laid out for service. You look at the monster and hope she is distracted enough so she doesn't see you heading over to the kitchen. You make it there without being spotted, and immediately ransake the cabinets to see if there is salt.

"Yeah, there is."

"Find salt and rosemary."

All you can hear is Sam and Dean being tossed in the main room while you look for what he asked you. Salt was an easy fix, it's the rosemary that's proving to be difficult.

"Where the fuck is it?" you mutter as you throw open the cabinet doors.

There are three cabinets, and you've only gotten to the third one when you find it.

"Rosemary! Yes!" you screech and grab it.

"Great, great. Now blend the herbs, sauté over a high heat, and cook well," your dad instructs.

You're not sure why he's speaking in this language, but you don't care at the moment. You pour the salt and rosemary into a bowl and mix it thoroughly. Once it's blended, you accidentally drop your phone just as you threw the mixture at the creature. She screeches and tosses Sam and Dean into a corner before turning to you. You reach into your pocket and pull out a lighter and flick it on. With your magic, you blast the fire to the creature as a magical flamethrower.

"Fire in the hole!" you yell just as the creature goes up in flames.

"Okay. Great. Great. Enjoy the roast, Mom," your dad says and hang up.

You're too busy panting and trying to catch your breath to notice he's still on the phone. Well, not anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the creature is dead, you and the brothers have some time to relax and think about your current situation. And by the brothers, you just mean you. Sam is outside, so it's just you and Dean alone in the motel room. The curtains are open which makes Sam visible as he just rests on the side of the Impala. There is something about him that just isn't right. Sure, he's Sam, but he's not really Sam. You're not just talking about this day and this hunt, it's ever since he crawled out the cage, however he may have done it.

For one, the Sam you knew wouldn't have had sex with you. While it was completely consensual on both ends, you know he would have never been with you knowing you were still hung up on his brother. You're a light witch, you should know if something is wrong with Sam or not. You don't know what's wrong with Sam, but you can tell that his emotions are gone based on how he behaves and talks.

Apparently, Dean sees it too, but that's not the only thing on his mind.

"Y/N," Dean snaps you out of your own mind.

"I don't get it, Dean. Sam is different. He doesn't sleep, he barely eats, and he should be falling over in exhaustion but he's not. Something happened when he came back, I just don't know what."

"Y/N, please, can we talk about us for a second? Forget Sam for a moment."

"I'm going to ask my dad about it," you interrupt him and take out your phone.

Dean rolls his eyes in annoyance, but he's curious as well. He knows Sam has been acting strange, but he can't put his finger on it. Why is Sam acting this way but not Samuel? What does Samuel have that he doesn't?

"Y/N. You alright?" he says when he answers, and you put him on speakerphone.

"Yeah, the Lamia lit up like a bonfire," you sigh.

"I sense a 'but' coming on."

"It's Sam, Bobby," Dean speaks up. "He's just–he's different. You know, I get it. You go through something like that and you change, but something's not right to us."

"I can feel it, dad. I don't know what it is and it's bugging the hell out of me."

"Dean, Y/N–"

"I got a few questions about that year. You two saw him and I didn't," Dean cuts him off

"Dean. I got another call."

"You what?"

"Just hang on. I gotta take this. It's important."

"More important than Sam?" he laughs, but the line goes dead. "Bobby?"

"Did he just hang up on us?" you ask him.

"I think he did."

"Son of a bitch," you mutter. "What kind of questions do you have? I mean, what can I answer? Sam was like this before you knew he was back."

"Back when you slept with him?" Dean mutters barely audible, but you heard it due to how close you were sitting next to him.

You're about to yell at him for that when your dad clicks back onto this line. You just sigh angrily and let this one slide.

"Still there guys?"

"Bobby, what the hell?"

"I, uh, sorry," your dad says, trying to mask the annoyance in his voice.

"You know you are the one of only people that I can talk to about this stuff, about Sam, about leaving Lisa and Ben, about–" he abruptly cuts himself off and looks at you. You know he was going to say you, but he changes the topic. "I mean I don't–I don't even know which way is up right now. Bobby?"

"Dad!" you exclaim when he doesn't answer.

"I–I hear you both. I–it just ain't a good time."

"Yeah, okay. You know what, Forget it. I mean I'm baring my soul like a fucking girl here and you've got stuff to do. So that is–that's fine. That's fine but, seriously, a little selfish. Not all about you."

"Where is your brother?" he suddenly sounds very angry.

"Outside."

"Get him," he growls.

You hand the phone to Dean and get up, heading outside to fetch Sam. He looks up from his phone by the car, and you motion for him to come inside. Once he is, you two take seats back on the bed.

"Okay, he's here," Dean nods.

"Sam. Dean. I love you like my own. Y/N, I love you and you are my own. I do, but sometimes you three are the whiniest, most self-absorbed sons of bitches I ever met! I'm selfish? Me? I do everything for you! Everything! You need some lore scrounge up, you need your asses pulled out of the fire, or you need someone to bitch to about each other–"

Sam looks at Dean quizzically.

"–you call me and I come through, every damn time! And what do I get for it? Jack with a side of shit!"

"Dad–"

"Do I sound like I'm done?" he asks, and you just lower your head as if you're a kid who's in trouble. "Now look, I know you've got issues. God knows I know, but I got a newsflash for you. You ain't the center of the universe! Now, it may have slipped your mind that Crowley owns my soul! And the meter is running! And I will be damned if I'm going to sit around and be damned! So how about you three sack up and help me for once?"

"Bobby, all you gotta do is ask," Sam says calmly.

"Dad, anything you need, we're there," you say guiltily.

You've been so focused on Sam and Dean that you forgot about the deal your dad made. Now that your mind is back on it, you're going to do whatever it takes for him to be released.

"I need you three to go to Scotland."

"What? What's there?" you ask.

"Crowley's bones. We burn them, he's dead for good."

"And you're just now telling us that?" you ask and snatch Dean's phone from his hand.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm checking for flights."

"There is no way I'm going on a plane."

"How are you going to get there? Swim?" you snap and check the airlines.

"Y/N," Dean groans.

"Fine, Sam and I will go then. You stay here like a little pussy," you smirk, knowing he won't back down from being called that.

"Fuck you," he pouts.

"Okay, I booked three flights which don't depart until tomorrow. I'll call you when we leave and land, okay dad?"

"Yeah, got it. Thanks."

"Anytime, dad," you nod.

"Fucking hell," Dean sighs quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 37 7
After Castiel gets taken by the Empty, Dean falls into a state of depression. He throws himself into hunting to avoid feeling or thinking of feelings...
82.4K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
39.3K 796 28
Our eyes meet across the room and I want nothing more than to run into his arms and never let go. But I know that it's not possible anymore. Taking a...
166K 3.6K 28
Everything was going according to plan. She made it to college, had an adorable boyfriend and was going to live a happy life. She was going to be nor...