Bad Boy Crush "BWAM" (Book #1...

By JJNiles

~Brie~ I walked out of Payton's and mine apartment over to my place of magical wanders "Alden Art Studio" on... More

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK!!!
Character List
Chapter 2: Meeting Under The Tree
Chapter 3: At Rocco's
Chapter 4: Bumping Headache
Chapter 5: A Blurry Mess
Chapter 6: Fuck With Brie National Holiday
Chapter 7: Embarrassment
Chapter 8: Hopping Mad
Chapter 9: At Poco's Diner
Chapter 10: Excitement
Chapter 11: Cooling Off Period
Chapter 12: Still At Rocco's
Chapter 13: Daybreak
Chapter 14: Paid In Full
Chapter 15: Worried
Chapter 16: Losing My Damn Mind
Chapter 17: At The Mall
Chapter 18: Another Round
Chapter 19: Guilt
Note To Readers (Not An Update)
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: A Weird Vibe
Chapter 22: Breaking No Promises
Chapter 23: School Project
Chapter 24: Too Close For Comfort
Chapter 25: Heading To Paris France
Chapter 26: Taking Things Easy
Chapter 27: Meeting My Family
Chapter 28: "Oh Brianna!"
Chapter 29: Losing My Mind
A Important Message To My Readers!!!
Song List & Singers

Chapter 1: Payton's Birthday

1.5K 67 21
By JJNiles

To all my lovely readers this is just a sample of the new story called "The Bad Boy Crush" that im working on. I probably won't update it for a while. Well not until im done writing My Family, My Life, and Marriage Of Convenience. When I have done writing those two books I should also be done with this one or close to it. I most likely will post all of its chapters all at once. Please keep in mind that this is a new writing genre for me. Please vote and comment on what you think about it. A little side note "the name of schools, restaurants, and any other place that sounds weird is purely made up from my imagination!!!

Brie's POV... New York City a.k.a "The Big Apple"

"Wake up Brie!" My best friend and roommate Payton Farley yelled, snatching the curtains open letting in the bright sunlight.

"Why?" I don't have any classes today or have to go to work," I murmured, jerking the covers up over my head.

"Get your ass out of this bed!" She yelled while snatching the covers off me. "You promised me that you would go shopping with me for my birthday." She adds with her hands on her hips.

"Okay!" I grumbled. After the long and stressful week that I've just endured I regret making her this promise. All I wanted to do was stay curled up in my warm, comfy bed, and sleep. Taking classes during the day and working way into the night at Poco's Diner was becoming a bit too hectic for me. "What would you have done if I hadn't chosen to attend Alden University?" I asked, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and wiping the crude from my eyes with the back of my left hand.

"Then I would have followed you to Vanderson University." Payton retorted with a smirk on her face.

"So what you're saying is, either way, I would have been stuck with your ass anyway, huh?" I questioned heading into the small bathroom.

"Yes." Payton simply replies. "Oh by the way Brie, you only have fifteen minutes to get ready." She shouts through the closed bathroom door.

"Dammit, Payton you know that it takes me longer than that to get ready! Doing my hair alone takes about forty-five minutes to an hour. How do you expect me to be done with everything within fifteen minutes?" I grumbled cracking the door halfway open.

"You better make a miracle happen in those fifteen minutes because Blaze is on his way to pick us up as we speak." She flippantly says then heads back out of my room. Just the mention of his name pissed me off. Why you ask? Because he is a womanizing, self-centered jerk. I agreed to go on this long and hectic shopping spree with Payton because I thought it was just going be the two of us hanging out together. Ever since Blaze and Payton started dating he's accompanied us everywhere. I do believe that if he could follow us into the women's bathroom he would.

I looked at my appearance in the mirror after taking a quick five-minute shower. I cringed inwardly after seeing the huge, dark circled bags that has formed around both my eyes due to the lack of sleep I've been getting.

"Brie, you only have ten minutes left," Payton says from the other side of the door.

"Get out of my room!" I shout at her. I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail after not having much time to do anything else to it. While dabbing strawberry-scented lip gloss on my lips I strolled over to my closet pulling out a pair of black ripped jeans off the hanger and black pumps off the top shelf. Rummaging through my top drawer I grabbed my black and white shirt with the word off written on the front of it along with a white panty and bra set. I wasn't at all satisfied with my appearance but it would have to do for now due to a nagging Payton pounding her fist on my bedroom door like a crazy person.

I snatched my purse, phone, and house keys up off the stand by my bedroom door before unlocking it. Payton yelled, "you're two minutes late," as soon as I opened the door. I just rolled my eyes at her and walked into the living room. Blaze sat on our sofa with his feet propped up on the table like he was in his crib.

"Hi, Brie." He calls out at the same time winking his right eye at me.

"Didn't you just see your man winking at me flirtatiously?" I asked Payton turning around to glare at her.

"Oh, sweetie he does that to everyone." She nonchalantly responds then grabs me by my left arm pulling me towards the front door.

"I'll lock the place up!" I hear the cheating scumbag Blaze says behind us. I called him a cheater because he's been giving me the cheater vibe for the past few months. Every time Payton wasn't paying any attention he would stare at me oddly and sometimes make sexual comments about my body. I've tried warning her but as you can see for yourself she just brushes everything that Blaze does off as some innocent, playful gestures. I know they say that love is blind to me this was just plain out Payton being stupid or ignorant at its highest level.

Four hours later...

By the time we made it back to our apartment, I was bone-tired and hungry. After placing my things into my room, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the half-empty box of frosted flakes cereal and jug milk out of the fridge. Sitting down at the table I filled the bowl halfway full of cereal and milk then sat the box of cereal and jug of milk in front of me.

"Brie, aren't you going to offer me some of what you got? Blazed asked in a way that let me know that he wasn't talking about the cereal that I was eating.

"Blaze if you don't leave me alone I'm going to give you something alright! I shout loud enough for Payton to hear me in her bedroom. She laughed and brushed his behavior under the rug like she always does.

"If you were my man you'd be dead right about now! I angrily sneered while pushing the chair from the table. Needing some fresh air and space away from Blaze before I killed him, I head out of the apartment.

"Brie please don't forget that we have to be ready at 8:30 pm to head out to Rocco's for my birthday gathering with Leah and Aniya," Payton says, reminding of the other dreadful agreement that I made with her earlier this week.

"I'll be back in enough time to get dressed Payton," I called out before closing the apartment door behind me.

The downstairs lobby of our apartment building was packed with several ladies that I knew from my art class and a few I had no clue as to who they were. I didn't have very far to go to get to, "Alden's Art Studio," the only place that seems to calm me down whenever I'm stressed. It was on the campus of Alden University wedged in between the musical art and the library building right across from our apartment.

"Brianna, are you coming to Professor Robert's art lecture tonight?" Skylar, a young, bubbly Latino girl asked as I passed by her heading to the front door.

"I have a prior engagement to attend tonight, Sky," I answer and continue to walk out the door.

I breathed in a breath of fresh air as soon as I walked outside. I stared at the tall magnificent library in awe. It looks like a magical, stress-free getaway island placed in plain sight to me. The three-building was surrounded by luscious green grass with a few tall colorful trees and a huge sparkling water fountain in front of the library. A long paved walkway leads to the entrance of the double doors.

Beautiful red roses lined each side of the walkway, and several picnic areas were placed distinctively throughout the front yard. I sat underneath a large shaded oak tree then pulled my favorite book called Marriage Of Convenience out of my black purse along with a bottle of water. Leaning back up against the tree I began to read my book. I was so immersed in the part where Jae found out about McKenna being raped while they were in college that I hadn't noticed a group of people had gathered around me.

Looking up from my book I see seven guys and one female standing in front of me. Two of the guys were giving me an unwavering glare while the female rolled her eyes at me with her razor thin lips poked out.

"Bitch, aren't you going to move?" I hear the female say causing a peal of loud laughter to erupted from my mouth after I realized that she was talking to me.

"What's so funny?" The two guys that were glaring at me demanded.

"You all are." I retorted then returned to my book.

"Move out of our spot now!" The tallest guy in the group orders as he comes to stand directly in front of me.

"I don't see your name anywhere near where I'm sitting," I responded then like before I began to read my book. My book was snatched out of my hand and thrown across the yard into the nearby fountain by the female who had a big grin upon her face.

"Don't you ever touch anything else of mine again!" I commanded as I hauled back and slapped the shit of her. Grabbing my things off the ground and my now soaking wet book out of the fountain I left them all standing there with their mouth gaped wide open.

"Could today get any worse?" I pondered as I walked into my apartment holding my soaking wet book wedged in between mounds of paper towels that I had gotten from the bathroom downstairs in the lobby. I pulled my cell phone out of my back pocket and immediately groaned out loud after noticing that it was Payton calling me. "What Payton?" I answered as I walked into the living room.

"Leah, Aniya, and I will be back in time to pick you, and please wear something cute for my birthday outing!" She says in an insulting tone of voice, while the other girl's snickes in the background at her snide remark.

"Payton if you keep this insulting ass attitude up, you just might be going to your birthday outing with one less friend tonight!" I snap before hanging up the phone on Payton. I looked at the clock on the wall hanging beside the forty-inch flat-screen TV and noticed that I still had approximately one hour and a half left before I had to get dressed for Payton's twenty-fourth birthday bash. I walked into my bathroom to take a long relaxing bubble bath with a bottle glass of champagne in my right hand and a wine glass in my left.

Please vote and comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 1 14
❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧�...
8.8K 242 30
Y/n has a secret. Actually, she has a few secrets. Y/n used to be involved with the BDSM community for several years with her fiancee, until her new...
29.4K 949 33
As I was about to go to sleep, two messages popped up on the screen of my phone. "I've planned a small one day picnic for us tomorrow. Just you and m...
83.5K 7.4K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...