Vice | j.jk ✔️

By partaeon

Like a bad habit, we find our way back to each other. No matter what terrible things we put each other though... More

one: the disappearance
two: suspicious
three: interrogation
four: seduction
five: VP Jeon
six: liar
seven: relate
eight: the man at the funeral
nine: wedding
ten: sweet emotions
eleven: hotel room
twelve: selfish
thirteen: partner
fourteen: plan
sixteen: kick
seventeen: tomorrow
eighteen: winter wonderland
nineteen: skating
twenty: heart beat
twenty one: numb feet
twenty two: warm body
twenty three: motel room
twenty four: talk to me
twenty five: president
twenty six: shares
twenty seven: a gift
twenty eight: everything
twenty nine: giving in
thirty: spoonful
thirty one: surprise
thirty two: crazier
thirty three: company vote
thirty four: lost and found
thirty five: apartment
thirty six: knuckles
thirty seven: crave you
thirty eight: fall
thirty nine: crooked
forty: the whole truth
forty one: monster
forty two: lucky
forty three: jimin
forty-four: face reality
fourty-five: life goes on

fifteen: eyes on me

945 50 3
By partaeon

ayoooo double update 😎
the following gif of jungkook makes
me forget how to breathe but i
still continue to stare at it anyway

══════════════════

══════════════════

December 17
Aira's

The drive which was almost one hour long felt like it was only ten minutes long to my distaste. The car pulled into the crowded area full of Mercedes, Audis and other luxurious cars as I stared at other guests walking into the large banquet. Jimin handed the keys to the chauffeur and we headed inside, arms linked.

"Woah.. this place is insane.." I mumbled.

"Tell me about it. I feel like i'm not supposed to be here." Jimin snorted, having heard me.

I chuckled but internally, I was battling my reoccurring nerves. Every step closer I got to the banquet hall, the closer I was to facing Jungkook after our mistake of a kiss. I'd be lying if I said that this fact didn't chip off some of my confidence.

Jimin and I removed our winter coats and handed it to the lady at the front before facing each other with small smiles.

"Thank you for coming with me by the way," I thanked him.

"Thank you for bringing me, this place looks like they serve good food," he joked with a wide grin which made me laugh.

I took two deep breaths, attempting to calm my nerves and link arms with my date again. We walked through two large doors and into a massive ballroom with chandeliers hanging from the high ceilings. The decorated walls were white and beige with intricate designs of gold.

On one side of the ballroom, long arched windows side by side occupied the wall, showing a beautiful view of a garden that was coated by a blanket of snow. On the other end, two staircases led to a dark balcony like space  that wrapped around the inside. It was empty up there with most of the guests mingling on the main floor.

My eyes glistened at the sight. It was like a fairytale in real life.

This is a "get together"?

"This place is crazy fancy." Jimin muttered, in awe.

Before I could agree with him, a woman wearing a blue dress that hugged her curvy figure approached us with a surprised smile.

"Aira, you're here!" she exclaimed, reaching for my hands.

"Hi, it's so nice to see you again Yumi," I smiled as we held each other's hands.

I was introduced to Yumi years ago by my brother. She was a marketing director at a company that Yugn worked with in the past.  She was crazy good at what she did.

"I'm so glad you chose to come tonight! I didn't think you would after...." she trailed off with soft eyes.

Of course I knew what she meant.

After my brother "died".

"But anyway, you look stunning as always. I see that leg action!" She smirked, looking down at my dress.

I blushed slightly, weight shifting.
"I got invited just yesterday actually. So I didn't have time to get a proper dress." I explained.

Yumi looked confused as if I was making no sense. "Yesterday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"We sent him the invitation last week," She scratched her chin, looking up into her imaginary thought bubble.

What is she talking about?

As if she could hear my thoughts she looked at me. "Jeon Jungkook. We sent both of your invitations to Yugn. He said he would pass it on to you."

I noticed from the corner of my eye, Jimin looking at me.

"Oh?" I hummed.

That little shit.. Of course he wouldn't pass it on to me.

I smiled at Yumi sweetly. "By any chance, do you know where he is?" I asked her innocently, hands twitching to punch that man in the gut.

"I saw him near the stairs a few minutes ago," Yumi answered, not suspecting a thing.

"I should go say hi. Thanks, Yumi." I thanked her kindly before starting to storm my way to the stairs.

"Wait, Aira!" Jimin called from behind me, shredding through crowd, trying not to bump into anyone.

Reaching me, his hand gripped my wrist and turned me around to face him.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I questioned.

"Jungkook's here?" He asked lowly.

"Apparently." I answered as if I just found out when in reality, I was here because he was.

"I'll be back in a bit okay? I need to go find him really quickly."

"You'll be okay right?"

A gentle smile creeped onto my face. "I'll be okay." I said affirmatively.

Will I really?

"Stay away from alcohol. You don't want it to happen again," Jimin snickered.

My eyes grew wide and my cheeks took on a bright red. "Shut up! We didn't."

"Come back quickly i'll be waiting." He laughed before disappearing into the crowd.

I took deep breaths realizing I was walking into the vicinity of that little demon of a man. His stupidly intense gaze with his dumb black doe eyes. His stupid jet black hair that always looked perfect. His stupidly slim waist and muscular build. His stupid cold exterior. His soft uneven lips. Everything about him just led to an unsettling feeling within me.

I hated it.

With every stride I took, leaving behind a faint clicking sound from my heels that was covered by the chatter and music, I couldn't help but feel slightly self conscious as my right leg became exposed up to the middle of my thigh.

I felt eyes on me each time I passed by someone. Everyone was thinking the same thing surely.

"She's the girl who's brother died right? I feel so bad for her."

I ignored the multiple gazes fixed on me with my chin held high as I got closer and closer to the stairs. My eyes searched the crowd of men and women dressed in fancy party attire talking to one another with smiles and glasses of champagne in their hands.

Where is he?

This end of the ballroom was less crowded than the middle and other end. It made looking for the vice president much easier. My eyes finally landed on the dark haired male dressed in a black suit with small bits of sparkle, stalking up the stairs to the dark, empty balcony that wrapped around the inside.

My eyes followed his slim figure and then my legs followed. Maintaining a safe distance, I followed him up the stairs to the second level. It was dark up there. Just the light from the main level illuminated the space slightly.

I peered past a pillar but my breath hitched in confusion when I saw emptiness.

Where did he go?

It was like he disappeared into the shadows. Was I seeing things? Maybe it wasn't him.

Then, just as I was about to turn and go down the stairs, a large hand gripped on my wrist, spinning me around and pressing me against the pillar. My hair was in my face which blinded me from seeing who was trapping me. I tried to squirm free but it was no use.

The person gently moved my hair from my face with one hand as his other large hand locked my wrists together above my head. My gaze locked with the familiar eyes, sending chills through my body.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook hissed, piercing through my soul with his dangerous eyes.

"I was invited." I scoffed, attempting to wiggle my wrists out of his grasp but failing again as his grip tightened, hurting me slightly.

"O-ow.." escaped with my breath in an accidentally embarrassing tone.

He didn't acknowledge it, thankfully. Instead, He leaned closer, glancing side to side every now and then as if he was looking for someone.

"Why did you follow me up here?"

"I just came to say hi.." I breathed, with my chin pointed up.

"If you're expecting something after what happened at the hotel-"

I widened my eyes and vigorously shook my head, cutting him off. "No! What the hell! Don't talk about that, it was a mistake..."

"I agree," Jungkook said, igniting an unknown feeling in the pit of my stomach. It wasn't a good one.

He agrees!?

"C-can you let me go?" I requested helplessly.

And instead of being a decent person like he had almost fooled me into thinking he is, he glared at me. For what? I don't know.

There was an unreadable expression on his face.
"Leave." He demanded in a low whisper.

"Why should I?" I scoffed, offended by his harsh tone after I asked him nicely.

I wiggled my arms again and this time, Jungkook let go finally, letting my arms fall loosely on my sides. He cooly straightened his suit before holding my hand. I widened my eyes.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I protested his touch.

"If you want to be here, stay by my side," He said, sending another unknown feeling through my body.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked, desperately searching in his eyes for any reassurance that everything is okay.

He forced me to link arms with him and began to walk to the stairs to go down to join the party. I noticed him glance over his shoulder at the pillar that was 3 pillars away.

What's he looking at..?

I stopped walking and Jungkook looked at me, annoyed and confused at the same time. "I think I dropped something," I lied with a sheepish smile.

Jungkook groaned, rolling his eyes. "It's dark there, you won't find it."

"It's really important," I insisted, looking into his eyes innocently.

He cursed under his breath and let go of my arm, allowing me to "search for my lost item". I ran towards the pillar that he seemed to be very interested in, holding my dress in my hands.

"Where the hell are you going?!" He called from behind, following me.

No turning back now.

I reached the pillar and found exactly what it was that he was so drawn to.

Oh?

I smirked, hanging my head back to look at his face. Of course, his gaze was as blank as ever but I just know that on the inside, he was feeling as exposed as my right leg.

I stared at the woman behind the pillar who was dressed in a sparkly and rather revealing dress. The thin straps of the gown were deliberately pushed down to her arms to create an empty spot on her shoulders. Her eyes alternated between Jungkook and I, similar to a deer in headlights. Quickly, she fixed the straps with a flushed face.

The lady looked at Jungkook over my shoulder and then at me again. "I— I.."

Next, she did what I probably would have done if I was in that position; she fled the scene. Not sparing another glance at Jungkook or me, she disappeared down the stairs.

I leaned on the pillar and laughed. "So that's why you want me to leave, huh?"

"This is what you've been doing at these parties?"

He scoffed, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "Quite frankly, what I do or don't do is none of your business,"

"I suppose but you know, anyone could've seen you two from down there." I said, matter of factly pointing at the lower level where everyone continued their chatter.

The side of his mouth curled up in a sickening smirk. "That's the fun of it,"

My amused smile faltered as I malfunctioned momentarily, processing his bold statement.

"You-" I choked on my words and decided to just not say anything.

I watched as the vice president calmly leaned his hip on the thick railing, head slanting to the side with his dark eyes fixed on me. I gulped subtly, becoming intimidated by the confidence he radiated.

This was the exact moment that he finally looked at my outfit. No, it would be too simple to call it just looking... I could feel his eyes mentally stroke the lining of my body from head to toe.

The pair of alluring eyes began their trip from my neck and collarbone to the slight bit of cleavage that the lower than usual neckline presented. Then, they traced the line of the dip of my waist and the curve of my hips. Suddenly, I felt a thousand times more insecure, feeling like he could see through my dress. I straightened my back, clearing my throat but that didn't stop him from continuing downward.

Jungkook's gaze was fixated on my bare leg that was exposed by the slit of the dress. His tongue came out of his mouth to wet his lips almost seductively before it returned to its rightful place as our pupils locked.

"Wh— What?" I nervously blurted out.

He shook his head lightly with a mysterious smirk on his desirable lips. "Nothing,"

"Come on let's go downstairs, princess," he said with his usual insulting tone at the word 'princess' but it felt slightly different.

He took a step closer to me and placed my arm on his, beginning to lead me down the staircase.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 11.3K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
93K 5K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
103K 6.1K 40
Jeon Jungkook A man who is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
50.2K 4.6K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...