๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—›๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ (๐–ถ๐—‚...

By _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... More

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„บ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฒ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿณ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿด
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ (๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ (๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ (๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด (๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ (๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ (๐—ก๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜†๐—ฎ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ (๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—›๐˜‚๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ (๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ (๐—•๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ (๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด (๐—œ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต (๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ถ๐˜„๐—ถ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ (๐—œ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ (๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ (๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ (๐—จ๐—ป๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—›๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ (๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ (๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ (๐——๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ (๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด (๐—ง๐˜‚ ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต (๐— ๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ (๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ (๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—”๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ (๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ (๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ (๐—จ๐—ด๐—น๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ (๐—š๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐˜๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ (๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด (๐—•๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต (๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ (๐—”๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—พ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ ๐—”๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ป๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ (๐—œ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ (๐—™๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜†-๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ (๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ (๐—œ๐˜€๐—ต๐—พ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ (๐—›๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ (๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฏ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด (๐—˜๐—ธ ๐——๐˜‚๐—ฎ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต (๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ)
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ (๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ)

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… - ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ (๐—œ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ)

1.7K 370 204
By _yesha_jain_

"Uncle ji, can you tell me for which disease do we need to take this medicine?" Naina ask the old man who is busy with his customer, he gesture her to wait one minute and she nodded slightly.

As the customer left, he took the medicine packet in his hand, and read the name with shocking expression. He glance up to naina, and ask suspiciously - "who did given you this medicine?"

"Mm...my family doctor, actually my friend lisa is suffering from mental health issue, so he prescribed this medicine." Naina spoke confidently, and the man pooled up his eye in terror, as the packet which he was holding in completely illegal to give anyone.

"Beta, stop giving this medicine to your friend, this is very harmful for her, especially for her mental health. She need to abandon this pills right away otherwise she might face many diseases regarding her brain." The old man advised naina like a good teacher, and she stood there with surprised reaction.

What does he mean by saying that this medicine is harmful? She wonder, and doubtfully ask - "can you please explain me little more?"

"I can't say everything, as much as i know giving this medicine to anyone is totally illegal, this cause the brain to get more weaker day by day, and it might lead into a big trouble for that person. Who will continue to consume this medicine for more long period." He clear away her doubt with a simple explanation, and naina stare the packet of medicine with a unknown fear. She found this in sameer's drawer, who kept this? and why, and for what purpose?

"Thank you for the information uncle, just last question. If i stop giving this pill to my friend lisa, then it won't cause any harm to her. Right?" Naina enquire with unsure look, and he quickly nodded in yes.

Saying with a little smile - "yes, maybe if you'll stop giving her this medicine, then she might get cured from her mental illness. I can't guarantee you, but yeah if you'll give her more love and care she will feel quite better."

"Okay, thank you." naina said softly, and left from the medical shop, all while looking to the medicine packet she was tightly clutching in her grip. She is unable to understand that who can keep this harmful medicine in sameer's room drawer?

"I need to know about that evil person, who is trying to harm my sameer. I won't let anyone cause a little damage to my husband, whoever have did this cheap act. Just wait and watch, your death is coming." Naina promised herself with a determination in her voice, and her attention drifted to the ice cream cart, where she found her favourite flavour. Strawberry 🍓

She happily went to the person who is selling tasty ice cream, and asked him - "bhaiya, can you please give me two cup of ice cream."

"Yes madam, which flavour do you want?" he said with a grinning face, and naina thought which flavour would sameer prefer to have in the ice cream? she don't know much about his taste, sadly she was going to cancel her order. When she remember that last morning he asked her to make chocolate milkshake for him, maybe he'll like chocolate flavour.

She exictedly said - "umm get one strawberry flavour and one chocolate."

The salesman brought out to cup of ice cream, and passed it to her. Saying with a smile - "enjoy this chilled ice cream in this hot weather."

"Yeah sure, how much i need to pay?" naina ask opening her purse and pulling out 100/- rupee note.

"Will this work? or i need to give you more?" she utter after transferring the money to him, and he softly spoke - "No mam, this is enough."

Naina safely keep the two cups of ice cream in the box which the seller given her, and ask the driver to directly take this car to maheshwari mansion.

She was feeling thirsty, and yearning to consume this delicious ice cream right away, but her heart wasn't ready somewhere to eat without sameer, so she avoided the cup of strawberry ice-cream kept in front of her, and again shifted her mind to that harmful medicine which was annoying her the most.

"I won't spare that bastard, who did this stupidity to make my husband more mentally weak." She cursed that person with loathing look, and soon reached to her sasural where the maid was cleaning the floor dust with vacuum cleaner.

Naina sat inside the car until the maid finish her work.

Sameer was feeling lonely without his angel, so he grab her phone which she mistakenly left in hurry.

He pressed the side button, and her beautiful wallpaper appeared in front of his eyes, he lovingly caress her smile and mumbled - "Why do you want to look so cute and sweet everytime? why god have created you with beautiful features and pure heart?"

Sameer kissed the picture for a jiffy, and then her phone ask him to enter the password, he being zero in using mobile typed many wrong numbers and alphabets, which caused the phone to get switched off.

He got panicked, and felt very scary imagining her reaction. He can't understand why did the phone went dead all of sudden? Why the screen have became blank?? what wrong did he pressed or typed that now he can't see anything?

In meantime, naina enter inside their room and looked her phone resting on the bed, and sameer shaking in fear.

She kept her handbag on the dressing table, and went to her hubby. Asking - "kya hua aapko? aap itna shiver kyu ho rahe hain suddenly?"

"Woh...mere se tumhara phone kharab hogaya angel, i am sorry, i was just trying to unlock the screen, but...." He was feeling guilty for damaging her newly purchased phone, he left his sentence in middle and looked her with eyes of guilt and frighten.

Naina said nothing, and pickup her phone in haste, pressing the side button tightly. Soon she signed in relief as her phone is still alive, she type the password and checked if anything have gotten deleted, but much to her relief everything was completely fine.

"Don't touch my phone without my permission." she warned sameer, who is cutely trying to know which alphabet letter was she typing to open her screen.

"I am sorry." he utter softly, lowering his head with a sad look.

"Forget it, i have brought ice-cream for you, would you like to eat right now or later?" Naina changed her tone, and spoke very softly to him, and the mention of ice cream tempted him.

"I don't want to eat anything." he utter sadly, showing his fake arrogance to naina which didn't affected her a little.

She smiled mischievously, and opened the brown carton box to bring out the two cups of ice cream with a naughty smirk, she walk back to sameer and sit down on the bed, removing the plastic cover from the cup and holding the spoon, she look at him, and then to her melting ice-cream. Mumbling - "ahaaan, aaj toh maza aa jayega tasty yummy ice cream khane mein." 😍

Sameer was helplessly staring the cup she was holding, and when she take the first bite, she make a "umm ahan" sound deliberately.

"Do you want to eat?" naina teasingly offered him her ice cream, having hard time to control her spreading smile. He glared her angrily, and whined like a small baby - "how heartless you are, can not you insist me little more?"

"Why should i insist you? don't blame me now, i told you explicitly before eating that i brought your favourite flavour chocolate ice-cream, but you stubborn baby, showing me tantrum to eat." Naina spoke with a puffed face, sticking out her tongue at him to annoy him more.

"Chocolate ice cream? kaha hain?" he exictedly asked her, searching for his cup which she hid behind herself.

"No, now you won't get any ice cream. You hurted me very much, now your angel is upset." naina said in watery eye, fake crying in front of her innocent husband, who is feeling more guilt on himself.

"I am sorry angel, i didn't had any intention to hurt you, please forgive me, please...please." He pleaded her in genuine way, and she started to laugh loudly, creating confusion in his mind.

"Stop apologizing me okay, i was kidding baby, here you take your ice cream." Naina said in cute voice, and uncover his cup giving it to him with a sweet smile.

"So you was kidding with me?" he asked in cold tone, emphasizing the last word with a sharp look. She lightly nodded in yes, biting her lower lip with a baby look.

"Now i will give you punishment my angel." sameer said in a smug smile, alarming her about his not so good motive.

Naina fearfully said - "see, i was just kidding okay, don't take it seriously."

"If i would've stopped taking anything seriously, then right now you would haven't been sitting here in front of me as my wife." Sameer spoke with a lopsided smile, his voice covered in intensity that given her shivering effect.

He look at her juicy lips which have left a small print of her melted strawberry ice-cream, he slowly with passion in his eyes leaned closer to her, and naina shiver under his intense look. His piercing gaze was tormenting her and she couldn't find any place to save herself, their nose touched with each other and he gently lick the corner of her lips with smiling face.

Naina was awestruck with his act, not in her wildest dream she ever thought that her baby husband will do something romantic as her Punishment. ❤

"Before teasing me think hundred times angel, because next time the punishment can be more dangerous." Sameer spoke against her mouth in raspy voice, satisfied, he pull back himself giving a little smile to her.

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique.

So How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

Did you liked their cute romance?

Guess the person name, who kept that medicine in sameer's drawer?

Upcoming hint : Naina's Birthday ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 12.2K 32
ยซ Sequel of Rรšแบžร…Rรš - ร$Hยถ ยป ยซStand Alone Bookยป ~ Zรยฅยฅรร‘ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWNยฐยฐยฐ ~ รยฅโ‚ฌDร ~ "The wor...
14.6K 2K 29
" Mujhe sab kuch jan na hai tum kya chhupa rahi ho mujhse?" He said I froze in my place. " Mu....mujhe kuch nahi pata. Aap kya bol rahe hain mujhe...
152K 13K 46
COMPLETED โœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
352K 21.5K 39
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...