Citrus : Unconditional Love

By ikuzanok_002095

This is a fanfiction... I do not own Citrus.. PS: Sorry about my grammar 😅 More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter Thrity
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter TwentyNine

368 15 0
By ikuzanok_002095

After class...

Hanabi ask the three girls to have a talk with her.. The three bully agree and follows her on the back of the school building...

"Hey.. I just want to know the reason why you say harsh things on Alice..? Is she did something on you?.." Hanabi ask..

The three girls laughs at her...

"Haha were just irritated to her .." One girl said..

"Yeah her eyes was so sleepy .. She's a nerd with no glass.. hahaha!." The other one said...

"We hate her.. She's popular in this school because she's the daughter of the Chairman.. " The other girl said and they burst out laughing...

"That's it??.. " Hanabi smirk to them...

The three girls looks at her...

"You're so funny..." Hanabi said...

"Huh. what so funny ?.. are mocking us?.." The one girl said...

"It's just you three were insecure to Alice.." Hanabi smirk...

"Huh? are you starting a fight?!.." the one girl said..

"no not really.. I just want you to stop your non sense talking to Alice..." Hanabi said while glaring at them..

"And Why would we listen to you?.." the girl said...

"Just stop it !.." Hanabi yelled and pull the hand of one of the girls..

"huh?. are you really into a fight ?.. then we will give it you!.." the girl yelled and slap Hanabi's face..

The other girl pulled her hair and put her on the ground.. The other one step on Hanabi's hand...

"There you go !.. Don't you there tell us what to do you stupid transfer student!.." The one girl said and they left Hanabi lying on the ground..

Hanabi was crying not because she was hurt but because she can't defend herslef to them.. She was beaten up... She fixed herself up and wipe her tears... She call Alice on her phone and tell her that she will go home by herself... She don't want Mei and Alice to see her bruises on her face...

After Hanabi arrive on their home .. She take a bath and lay on her bed...

A few moments later and Alice and Mei arrive on their house too...

Alice go to Hanabi's room and knock her...

"Hanabi ..?.." Alice said..

"Y.yes Alice?.." Hanabi answered..

"Why did you come home alone?.. Mommy want to ask.." Alice ask..

"Ah .. I have to do my homework and rest early Im exhauseted all day hehe..." Hanabi said..

"I see.. Can you open the door?.." Alice ask...

"Oh. Im doing my assignment .. I go out of my room when I finished it hehe.." Hanabi answer..

"*sigh* I'll go to my room now..." Alice said and go to her room...

After a moment .. Mei finished preparing their dinner and calls out Hanabi and Alice... Alice goes out of her room and go to their dinning area...

"Alice where's Hanabi?.." Mei ask..

"I though she goes down first.. " Alice said..

"Call her Alice... " Mei ask..

Alice nodded and go to Hanabi.. Hanabi refused to eat dinner she said that she want to sleep early...

Alice told Mei what Hanabi said and start to finished their dinner... Mei feels that something has happen to Hanabi..

After washing the dishes.. Mei go to Hanabi's room...

"Hanabi is something happen?.." Mei ask...

"No.nothing Mommy im just really tired from school.." Hanabi answer..

"Can you open your door please?.." Mei ask..

"Im tired Mommy.. Im sorry.." Hanabi said..

"Hanabi open it.." Mei ask again..

Hanabi can't make an excuse .. She open her door and rapidly go back to her bed and put herself under the cover...

"Hanabi.. You can tell me what happen.." Mei said as she go to Hanabi's bed..

Hanabi took off her cover's and sit on her bed...

Mei saw the bruise on Hanabi's face...

"Hanabi tell me who did that?.." Mei said...

Hanabi did'nt answer.. she just looks down..

"Hanabi.. " Mei said..

"Our classmates... I just wanted them to stop talking about harsh thing on Alice.. They refuse and beat me.. Mommy did I do wrong?.." Hanabi said ..

Mei hug Hanabi and said... "No Hanabi.. You just did that for your sister..."

Hanabi start to sobbed...

"It's okay Hanabi.. " Mei said and comfort Hanabi...

"Tell me the names of them.. I call them in the chairman's office tomorrow..." Mei added..

"But.. Mommy .. What if they did'nt stop? what if they hurt Alice too?.." Hanabi said...

"Violence is prohibited In The Aihara Academy.. I have the proof that they exhibit a inappropiate behavior.." Mei said..

Hanabi looked worried about it but Mei is her mother and she trust her..

"I'll tell you tommorrow Mommy.." Hanabi answer...

"Alright.. You haven't eaten yet.. Let's go down strairs.. I'll prepare your food.." Mei said .. Hanabi nodded and follows her...

*Next Day*

"goodmorning Hanabi?.. What happen to face ??.." Akira ask..

Hanabi looks down and did'nt want to answer her...

Their Teacher goes inside there room..

"Im sorry class but I've been assign to a different class now..Meet your new homeroom Teacher." Their previous teacher said...

Hanabi , Alice and Akira was surprised...

"Good morning class... Im Momokino Himeko your new Home room teacher... I maybe short in height but I would not accept any inappropiate behavior in this class.. Is that clear?.." Momokino said with a serious face...

The three girls who beat up Hanabi were laughing at her...

"And what's so funny?.." Momokino said..

"Haha well it's just were taller than our teacher and look at that drilled hair of yours haha.." The one girl said burst out laughing...

Momokino smirk.. She pulls out a piece of paper in her pocket and call the names written on it..

"Megumi Takashi..Rina Himura..Anne Miyamoto. Hmm? I heard this Miyamoto some where.. Anyway... The Chairwoman wants to talk to you on her Office. Go there now!.." Momokino said and yells at them...

The three girls were surprised but did'nt mind what Monokino said...

"And Why was that? Are you reporting us to her hahah" Megumi Takahashi said..

Momokino is pissed off and said "I like to inform you three that your parents is outside of this room.. "

The eyes of the girls were widden .. Thier parents entered the room...

"Go to the chairman's office !.. Now !.." Momokino Yelled...

The three was escort by their parents...
Momokino tells Hanabi and Alice to follow them too..

When they arrive at the Chairman's office.. They saw Mei standing infront of the three girls and looking at them...

"Mommy.. a.I mean Ms. chairwoman were here.." Hanabi said..

"It's okay Hanabi you can call me Mommy here.." Mei said..

"Mam .. What happen? why do you call us here?.." Mrs. Takashi ask..

"I recieve a report yesterday that your daughter beat a student .. And I also recieve a report that they were bullying a student .." Mei said in a serious tone...

The parents were suprised on what Mei told them...

" Aihara Academy will not tolerate such a behavior.. I would like to suspend them for exibiting an inappropiate act.." Mei added...

"See this two girls beside me.. They were their victims.. " Mei said...

The parents were shock when they saw the bruises on Hanabi that their daughter done to her...

"We were sorry Mam for my daughter's behavior.." Mr. Miyamoto said and bow his head...

Suddenly the door opens in a rush...

"Hanabi ! Alice!.."

Hanabi and Alice were suprised to see Yuzu panting.. She run to get at the Chairman's office...

"Mom!.." Hanabi said and rush towards Yuzu and hug her.. Alice did the same ...

"Are you okay Hanabi? Mommy told me what happen.." Yuzu said...

Mr. Miyamoto go towards Yuzu.. "Ms. Okogi?.. How come?.."

"Mr. Miyamoto?? What are you doing here?.." Yuzu said..

"The Chairman calls us here because our daughter did something on your daughter.. Im very sorry Ms. Okogi.. Please forgive my daughter.." Mr. Miyamoto bows his head...

Mr. Miyamoto were one of Yuzu's investor on her business..

The three girl's was starstuck to see Mei and Yuzu... 'They were beautiful..' they mumbled...

Yuzu get closed to them and looked at them..

"Why did you beat Hanabi? She was just helping her sister .. You three must apologize to them.." Yuzu said..

The three girls nodded and trembled.. They bows their head to Alice and Hanabi and apologized...

The parents of the three girls apologized to Yuzu and Mei...

"Well it settled.. Megumi Takashi..Rina Himura..Anne Miyamoto.. You were suspended for two weeks.. Think of what you have done.. I'll send you some homework so that you will not be left out on your lessons.. Be sure to finished it before you get back here or else I'll expel you .." Mei said strictly...

"Were very sorry mam.. We shall teach them some lessons too.. We will go now Mam." The parents said and goes home with their daughters..

"Hanabi ..Are you okay?.. Is something hurts?.. You can tell Mom.." Yuzu said while looking at Hanabi...

Hanabi cried and hug Yuzu... She miss Yuzu...

"Im sorry Mommy for not telling you.." Alice said while looking down.. Mei hug her...

"It's alright Alice... From now on You will tell me and Mama everything okay?.." Mei said..

Alice nodded and started to cry...

After a few moments..

"Aunty Himeko is waiting.." Mei said ..

"Momokino-san?.. " Yuzu ask..

"I assign her to be the homeroom Teacher of Alice and Hanabi's class.." Mei said..

"Ehh?!.. That's nice .. Now no one can bullied you or hurt you.. Aunty Himeko would be there for you.." Yuzu said and hug Hanabi and Alice..

Hanabi and Alice fixed their selfs and go back to their room..

Yuzu hug Mei... "Thank you Mei.. for protecting our daughter's.."

"That's a mothers duty.. Like Mother always do for us..Good thing you arrive just in time.." Mei said and hug Yuzu back..

"Yeah .. I ask Rindo to attend the meeting for this afternoon.. I will comeback there after this." Yuzu said...

"Are you going now?.." Mei ask with a sad face...

Yuzu saw that Mei looked sad .." Well our next meeting would be tommorrow after this afternoon's meeting.. I think we can eat lunch together with Hanabi and Alice.."

Mei light up her face.. She nodded and smile to Yuzu...

"We can order food and we can eat here in the office.." Mei said ..

"That would be nice.." Yuzu said..

"I will roam at the school till afternoon to check the if the academy needs to renovate.. Wo.would you like to come with me Yuzu?."
Mei said .. She blush a little...

"O.ofcoarse .. I.I will.." Yuzu said nervously...

TO BE CONTINUE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 52 14
citrus fan fic my first one after I've read so many. this takes place after yuzu went after mei with the help of her friends and family. harsh langua...
4.5K 142 23
Hello there. This is my first time writing fan-fiction in wattpad, so please don't judge me about my interests. I will appreciate you if you help me...
33.1K 1.1K 31
"Dad, is this a joke?" I can't marry her", Mei feels like her life is shattered. She took over her grandfather's industry and is successful. "You k...
159K 4.5K 76
(Third Story of "My Master~" story. If you haven't read my two other stories before this one then please read them ^^) The couples are finally marrie...