The C.E.O & His SSGT...Book 1

Від MKG2012

Book 1 in the Blood River Series Gregory Beau Morgan, Alpha of Blood River pack is a powerful C.E.O. who take... Більше

Characters
1. Gregory
2. Travis
3. Gregory
4. Alec
5. Travis
6. Gregory
7. Travis
8. Gregory
9. Cooper
10. Travis
11. Alec
12. Gregory
13. Travis
14. Gregory
15. Travis
16. Gregory
17. Travis
18. Gregory
19. Travis
20. Gregory
21. Travis
22. Gregory
23. Travis
24. Gregory
25. Travis
27. Travis
28. Gregory
29. Travis
30. Gregory
31. Travis
32. Gregory
33. Travis
34. Gregory
35. Travis
36. Gregory
Epilogue The C.E.O. & His SSGT

26. Rift

4.1K 177 15
Від MKG2012

Chapter is a hot one, get some ice to cool down

Rift ^^ top

My beautiful Travis, my other half, the man of my dreams is too perfect for words. He and I have spent every waking moment together, getting to know one another and a lot of fun in between the well, the wall, the sink, the shower, and the bed. It is getting harder and harder to not just fuck him and claim him and mark him as mine. The very thin string is so close to snapping. 

All week I have had to struggle to not take him and I truly hope he will be ready soon because I'm honestly going to go insane with how much it is taking in holding myself back.

He said he was ready to meet us as our wolf, how it will go is another story entirely. 

"Our mate is true and honest. Sometimes a little too often, if he's ready I believe him." Gregory said. 

"I know that all too well from the time we've spent together." I said to him as we laughed. 

"Alpha Rift, are you sure about this?" Cooper asked next to me as we waited for my mate to meet us in the open field that we first started our 'getting to know you' day. 

"Gregory and I agreed he's ready, it's been several months since he started therapy and three or so weeks since he was cleared from therapy so he must be cured. If that's not enough to convince you, I've growled several times and he only shook or flinched twice because of the warriors who missed training." I said. 

"Yes Alpha, I'm sorry." He said and soon after we looked to see my mate coming out with our pup.

"Today if things go well, we'll celebrate."   I told Cooper in our link. 

"Have fun Alpha." He said and I could see the slight smirk on his lips. Damn him and his wolf, Dustin are dirty-minded. 

"Hello, my love." I smirked. 

"Hey there yourself." He smiled. 

"Daddy…papa…" Colby whined. 

"Well, aren't you just ready for me to shift already." I chuckled kissing our pup on the cheek. 

"Uh-huh." He giggled. 

"You can back out Travis, no pressure my love." I wanted to make sure he hasn't changed his mind.

"I'm ready, I promise." He said and kissed me.

"Very well." I said as I stepped behind a tree stripped my clothes and shifted walking out from behind it into the open. 

"Holy mountain top." My mate said losing his balance and falling on his butt but not out of fear so I'm happy.

As we approached them both my mate just stared at us in awe. 

"You've gotta be at least six feet tall." 

"Papa you're like a big teddy bear you get at the fair." Our pup said giggling and I plopped down letting my mate make the first move. 

"Love you're even more beautiful than I envisioned in my head." He said and I puffed up my chest with pride. He's so going to get it good when the time comes for us to mate. 

"Daddy, come feel papa's fur, it's like a pillow." Colby said rubbing his hands along my back. 

As if he finally calmed down from his shock or trance-like state, he followed Colby's movements and just his touch had me rolling onto my back becoming putty in their hands. Goddess I'm weak for them. 

After a little while, Travis finally found a sweet spot making my leg kick on it's own and when he scratched it, my tail thumped on the forest floor making me pant like a damn domesticated dog and my tongue fell out of my mouth and I growled playfully at them. They both knew what they were doing and I huffed rolling back onto my stomach. 

"Awe love don't be like that." Travis chuckled and they climbed onto my back, the first one on my back being Colby. Travis was tall as it was so he didn't need much assistance. 

Once they were comfortably on my back I looked back at them as best as I could and Travis nodded giving me the ok to stand. 

"The view is crazy from up here." Travis said and I huffed in agreement. I couldn't wait until we were mated and we could talk in a link to make communicating easier. 

"How are things going Alpha?" Cooper asked. 

"Better than either of us thought." I said. 

"That's great news, I'm sure the rest of the pack will be overjoyed." He said. 

"One step at a time, we can hold a pack meeting when he's ready and see about mom passing on her title over to him." I said. 

"Yes Alpha, very well." He said before closing our link. 

After walking a little ways, we stopped at the gazebo which has become our special place. 

"How did I know you were coming here?" Travis chuckled and got down once I was on the ground. 

When they were both off, I stepped behind a tree and shifted then got dressed. 

"It is our spot after all." I smiled. 

"So, how's your anxiety?" I asked. 

"Non-existent. I was more shocked than I was anxious. You're tall but not as tall as I envisioned. Gregory is six three so I assumed you'd at least be a foot taller in wolf form, maybe two feet taller." He said. Damn, he really doesn't have a filter… even if it made sense I'd be taller in wolf form. 

"Ouch… that hurt." I pouted. 

Colby gasped.

"Daddy you hurt papa's feelings, that's not nice." 

"I'm sorry." He said to us both and I wrapped an arm around his neck as I sat next to him.

"It's ok mate, I get it. I'll grow in strength and size once we're mated, so watch out." I smirked, pinching his ass making him yelp and groan. 

"Yes, daddy." He whispered to me seductively and I growled a little. He's making it so hard not to pound his hot muscular ass. 

"You're playing with fire you know." I whispered to him as I watched Colby try to catch butterflies with his net we keep here for him. 

"Maybe I wanna get burned tonight." He said with a straight face. This little shit… 

"You better be glad Colby's here or you'd pinned to a support beam and mounted, impaled on my cock." I said in a quiet tone. 

My string has officially snapped. If he wants to get burned tonight he'll get his wish and I'm not holding back. 

"I'm done denying myself and you. I want to be with you and make us one. I proved that today, haven't I?" He asked more so asking himself than he was asking me. 

"Babe, are you sure that's what you want? I'd wait no matter how long it takes as long as it was what made you happy." I said. I don't want him to feel rushed or pressured. Gregory and I already made that mistake by telling him who and what we were before his time. We can't do that again. 

"I am ready Rift, I made it this far, this is my goal and you know I never give up. I want us to be one and be by your side through it all." He said. 

"If you're sure and it's truly what you want I won't say no." I said. 

He nodded and I couldn't help but smile. 

"I'm hungry." Travis said after a while. 

"I can see why. You were pretty nervous about today." He chuckled. 

"I guess I was nervous for nothing." He blushed. 

"It wasn't for nothing and honestly so was I. I don’t think I could have gone through another rejection.” I said and he sighed, closing his eyes and a tear escaped running down his cheek. I wiped it off and hugged him, letting him know I'm ok now.

Walking back to the house was pretty peaceful. The sun was shining and the animals were making themselves known. When we got back, I decided to be the one to cook lunch. Travis has gone above and beyond to prove himself to us, treating us like royalty so I figured he’s done enough and deserved a break. 

“Who’s up for burgers?” I asked my pup and mate. 

“That sounds perfect.” Travis said. 

“Yay burgers.” Colby giggled. 

“After lunch, daddy or I will run your bath and we’ll get ready and go to the fair ok?” I said.

“Ok, papa.” He said and smiled. I swear he’s one of the only kids I know who willingly takes a bath without fighting it. 

“Hey Cooper, can you watch Colby for a few days?” I asked through our link and flipped the burgers. 

“You got it Alpha.” I won’t even explain why he and Dustin are probably snickering and thinking their pervy thoughts as it is. 

When the burgers are done and made, I served them up with a side of fries. 

“These are really good, love.” Travis said.

“Really?” I asked. 

“They really are papa.” Colby said and I shook my head. 

“Kiddo before you take another bite, please swallow what you have in your mouth.” The poor boy looked like a squirrel holding nuts in its cheeks. 

When he swallowed all his food in his mouth, he nodded. 

"Sorry papa.” 

“Are you excited for the fair?” I asked him. 

“Yes, papa.” He said swallowing his food before answering. 

After eating, Colby went upstairs and Travis followed and I guess he’d be the one to run Colby’s bath and get him dressed so I went to shower and changed myself. 

“Cooper said he’d watch Colby tonight and for a few days.” I said.

“A few days?” He asked.

“Babe, I’m sure Gregory told you how mating works, we’ll be at it like bunnies.” I chuckled when all color drained from his face but the tent in his pants grew. 

“You got painkillers?” He asked. 

“You know I’m always prepared, I’m an Alpha.” I winked at him. 

“Let me just pray for my ass before you pound it into oblivion.” He said holding his ass the whole time. 

“The venom from my bite will make you feel like you’re on cloud nine, love.” I said and he blushed. 

“I forgot you said the bite affects a wolf’s mate differently in mating.” He chuckled. 

“It still… you know what, let’s just talk about the mating later before we go nowhere.” I said and we both walked downstairs waiting for Colby. Sometimes I swear he takes forever getting ready. He’s only four and he takes fifteen minutes to get dressed. 

Finally, when he came downstairs we got into my silver car and drove to the fair. 

“Don’t forget your blackout shades babe.” 

Shit my eyes, I almost forgot. 

“Thanks love, I don’t know what I’d do without you” I said truthfully because I really don't know what I'd do without him.

“I wonder…" He chuckled and we walked to the ticket booth when we got there and parked. 

“Where to first, kiddo?” Travis and I said looking at him. 

“Games.” He said smiling and we nodded. 

“Daddy I want a fish.” He pointed to the ‘win a goldfish’ game.

“Ok kiddo let’s see about getting you that fish.” He took Colby to the booth and I went to do my own thing wanting to win them both a prize and prayed they’d be surprised. 

After some time, I snuck up behind them as they were looking for me. 

“Did you miss me?” 

I watched as Travis jumped ten feet high and Colby just giggled. I thought soldiers were always on their toes. 

“You scared the life out of me.” 

“I’m sorry love, but I won you both prizes.” I gave them both their prizes. I managed to get Travis one of those big ass stuffed animals I’ll probably have to tie to the roof of the car and got Colby a coloring book. I learned he really loved art. 

“Thank you, love.” Travis said.

“Thank you, papa.” Colby said. 

Much like Gregory and Travis’ date, we went booth to booth and we won several more prizes for one another. I never had so much fun in my life having to be the serious half of Gregory most of the time. It felt amazing to just be free and goof off. 

“Are you having fun kiddo?” I asked him as we were getting off our second to last ride. 

“Yes, papa.” He said with the biggest smile on his face. 

“Kiddo how do you feel about having a sleepover at uncle Cooper’s for a few days?” Travis asked him. 

“Can I really?” He looked at his daddy with hopeful eyes. 

“It is spring break starting tomorrow so why not.” Travis smiled. 

“Yay, ok daddy.” He smiled and we went on our last ride and we took several pictures.

When we got home, we helped Colby pack, and as fast as we did it, Cooper was taking him over to his place but not before winking at us and we stared at each other. 

As soon as the door to the suite was closed, I grabbed my mate and picked him up, carrying him to my bedroom. 

“Make love to me.” He begged as I threw him onto the bed, it’s not just me that’s going to mate and mark him, Gregory is of course joining as Travis is our mate and it’s our first time. 

I didn’t answer, instead, I kissed down his chest, my hands roaming down his firm body. He moaned softly at our touch and I turned him around so he was on his stomach. I wanted to enjoy every inch of his skin so I started to massage his shoulders as I leaned down, letting my chest touch his upper back as I put some pressure onto his shoulders and he moaned in contentment. I smiled and kissed in between his shoulder blades as I moved my naked hips against his bare ass and his cheeks clenched in anticipation when he felt my rod glide in between them. I growled in his ear and nipped at it gently. 

I wrapped my arm around his upper chest and had him sit up so he was on his knees, his ass on my thighs, and I reached around and pulled on his nipple as I kissed his neck. He reached up and put his hands on the back of my neck, pushing my face into his neck and he moaned even more as I sucked on the skin leaving hickies on his beautiful flesh. 

I wonder if he will think we’re freaks if I were to bring out some toys. I sat him on the bed and had him keep his eyes forward so I could get out the things I wanted for our playtime. His calling me daddy got me hard as fuck earlier so I want to explore this kink with him. I looked at the back of him and smirked, he is going to look so beautiful when I’m done with him.

“Baby, do you trust us?” We asked as one and we could see him shiver at the sound of our voice.

“Yes daddy I trust you.” Fuck me. I went behind him and placed the gag in his mouth and he moaned and rolled his eyes to the back of his head and I didn’t even touch him. This is going to be good. I got on my feet and stood in front of him and stroked my cock and his mouth watered and leaked out of the sides of his mouth and I slowly entered his mouth, the gag has a hole for this very reason. 

I held the back of his head as I started slowly going in and out of his mouth and he tried to please me as best he could but I allowed him to use his hands so I grabbed his arm and lifted it to me so I could grab his hand and place it on my cock along with his beautiful mouth.

“Yes that’s it, suck daddy’s cock.” I grunted as he kept slurping and licking me with that beautiful mouth of his. I am so fucking horny that it’s not going to take long before I cum down his pretty throat and he knew that. I looked between his legs and he was hard, red, and leaking. His cum was in a puddle on his legs and I licked my lips as I watched him leak more and more and as he sucked me hard and fast.

“I’m going to face fuck you now, if it gets to be to much tap my thigh and I’ll stop, ok?” I asked and he looked up at me and blinked once so I took that as an ok. 

I grabbed his head with both of my hands and let loose on his face. I watched as my cock went deep into his mouth and down his throat and back out, glistening in his saliva and he was such a beautiful sight to behold as he closed his eyes and moaned, the vibrations from his moan sent a new wave of pleasure throughout my body and I grunted as I picked up my pace, not holding back any longer. 

“I’m going to cum, take all of daddy’s seed.” I demanded and a few more thrusts in his mouth and I came down his throat and he took it all like a good boy. I removed my cock from his mouth and got on my knees and I know he can’t kiss back but I explored his mouth and tasted myself on his tongue and goodness the mixture of us together was heaven. 

“You did wonderfully love. Daddy is proud. Do you want me to remove the gag?” I asked and he looked like he was thinking and nodded so I removed it and he smiled and kissed me like he had been craving to do. 

“Get on your hands and knees.” I demanded and he complied. I looked at the beautiful man on my bed, exposed to me in the most intimate way and I growled looking at his fluttering pink rosebud. 

He looks delicious. 

I walked over and grabbed another toy and he watched me with wondering eyes and I got back to him, standing behind him and raised my hand up and swatted his asscheek with the flogger. He moaned loudly and his body shivered. I did that a few times going back and forth between both cheeks. I rubbed them after I stopped and loved how red and tender his plump cheeks looked. I picked it back up and started spanking him again with it. He has been a bad boy all week and this type of punishment, we both can enjoy.

“You are so beautiful.” I purred in his ear and licked his neck.

“Thank you daddy.” He moaned out and I held my breath because he was going to make me lose my mind but dammit if I didn’t find that hot as fuck.

“You have been such a good boy, I want to do more than spank you with my crop.” I said and I put some lube on my finger and slid it inside his body, his greedy hole sucking it in. I groaned deep in my throat at how strong his arousal is now and he shivered when my finger lightly touched his silky walls.

“I want to see you squirm and wither beneath me as I fuck your ass with my large cock. I want to hear you scream for the whole pack to hear you belong to daddy. I want to feel your silky walls clenching on my long and thick dick as I fuck you into oblivion. I want to hear you scream in pleasure when I finish you off, pounding into your hole over and over until you can’t cum anymore.” I said as I added another finger into his ass and he moaned as I hit his bundle of nerves. I smirked and did it again and again. I wrapped my other hand around his cock and stroked him a few times before he was close to cumming and he was begging me to let him cum.

“Cum for daddy baby.” I ordered and that’s all it took before he was cumming so hard his ass clenched tightly around my fingers that I couldn’t move my hand as I kept stroking him to get him his release. 

He moaned at my dirty words and he bit his lip looking at me with lust filled eyes, his cheeks flushed and his body in a thin layer of sweat. He looked stunning. 

“I want to do it raw.” I added and he shivered again, probably imagining how I feel inside of him with no condom on. 

“I want you to fuck me raw with no holding back, I want to feel you deep inside of me as you claim me as yours. I want to feel connected to you in every way possible so please daddy, fuck me already.” He begged his request and who am I to deny a wonderful wish of my mate. 

I flipped him onto his back and opened his legs, added lube to my hard again cock and his hole. I lined myself up and he grabbed my arms, squeezing a little bit.

“I’ll be as gentle as I possibly can love, once you are comfortable all bets are off.” I said and he moaned as I started to push through his hole. 

“Oh fuck daddy!” He moaned loudly when I was finally in and I hit his prostate with the first thrust. 

“What is it baby?” I asked my beautiful mate as I kept thrusting in and out of him, going full wolf on him.

“Nothing...daddy...just...feels...gooooooddddd!” He screamed out as I hiked his legs up and opened them wider so I could go deeper into his silky heaven that was made just for my pleasure. Gregory was wanting out to also enjoy our mate so I gave control back but could also feel and hear everything.

“Travis.” Gregory said and he looked at Gregory and smiled and cupped his cheek.

“Well hello.” Travis cooed and we chuckled. Gregory is a beast in bed, I have heard and seen how he is so he won’t take it easy on our mate either. He removed us from Travis and had him stand up and pushed his chest to the side of the bed, opened his cheeks and slammed back into him and grabbed onto his hips and fucked him with no restraint.

“Oh fuck daddy! Yes right there don’t stop!” Travis screamed out as Gregory positioned his hips to hit every inch of Travis. We growled in pleasure when we felt his body growing tense and his hole getting tighter around us. I knew he was close and the ache to mark him was overwhelming and my mouth ached as I looked at the pulsing vein in his neck, wanting to sink my teeth into it. Gregory read my mind obviously and he pulled out of Travis and laid him on the bed, legs wide open and sank back into his warm channel.

“We’re going to mark you here soon my love, the shot will prevent you getting pregnant but do you want me to pull out before we knot you or no?” He asked Travis as he slowed the pace down.

“Yes daddy yes please I want to feel all of you daddy so fill me with your seed and your full delicious beautiful cock and knot.” Who knew he had such a naughty mouth? It’s fucking sexy as hell. Gregory kissed him hard and deep as he picked up his pace again, pounding into Travis’s prostate with each hard deep thrust. 

We let our canines come out and stroked Travis to cum with us and his body was begging for release so we pumped his cock a few more times, getting him closer to the edge.

“Cum for daddy.” We growled out and pierced his flesh, sinking our teeth into his skin as we deposited our seed deep into our mate, his body exploding with his seed all over our chests and he screamed out in pleasure.

“Daddy!!” He screamed again when he felt our knot and came again and he was panting as he closed his eyes and licked his lips. We kissed his mark and licked it so it would heal and not bring him any pain. 

“That...was...oh my God.” Travis panted out as he calmed down and looked over at me and smiled. 

“I’m going to keep calling you daddy, I don’t care who we are around. That is your name from now on.” He declared and I fucking love the sound of that.

“And we love that thought love. How are you feeling?” 

“Wonderful, satisfied, spent, but also still horny and could go for round two.” He said and straddle my body and stroked me, I shivered when he touched the tip of my cock because it’s a bit sensitive and he got me hard again and sank down onto me and started riding me. I gripped his hips and licked my lips.

“That’s it baby, ride daddy.” I ordered and he started bouncing up and down, circling his hips, grinding into me, doing all he could think of to please us and he was doing a fantastic job of it.

“Oh Travis, you feel magnificent. Don’t stop baby.” I said and he kept doing exactly what he was and damn if it wasn’t everything I had imagined it would be to mate with him. 

He leaned down and I wrapped my arms around his body and started thrusting in and out of him as he kissed my neck and ear, down my jaw and to my pecs. His tongue dancing across my skin sending pleasurable sparks to my cock.

“I love you Travis.” 

“I love you Gregory, so much.” He said and kissed me softly and I licked his lip and he opened his mouth and I explored his mouth as I kept pounding into him, wanting to feel every inch of him for as long as I could.

“I’m gonna cum again.” He said as his movements were getting a little sloppy.

“Cum for daddy baby, I’m right there with you.” I said and thrusted harder and faster and we both came at the same time, spilling our seed out of our spent cocks. 

“God I don’t think I can ever get used to you inside me. You feel like heaven and I want to always feel like this.” Travis said as he laid on my chest, my arms around him and rubbing his sweat filled back gently.

“I can always get a toy made of my cock for you to keep up your ass if you really want to always feel me.” I joked and he blushed, hiding his face in my neck. 

“No, I love the real thing so I don’t think silicone will feel as good.” He whispered and I tightened my hold on him for just a little longer.

“After we are finally done mating in a few days is when you will start your transformation, you don’t need to worry too much about it right now. It takes about a week after you're bitten for it to do it’s magic. Gives us enough time to be alone and mate. This is a crucial time for us love. If anyone dares to come to the suite, we will not hold back and do what needs to be done to protect you. Even if you aren’t in danger, you are an Alpha’s mate, newly mated so please don’t leave the suite and don’t leave the bed without telling me if I’m sleeping. I don’t want to wolf out thinking something happened to you.” I said and he just nodded and yawned. 

“Sleep love, we can shower when you wake up and get something to eat and we’ll mate again. We love you.” I said and he kissed my neck.

“I love you Rift and Gregory.” 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

894K 42.4K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
Howling Love. Від Jay.

Перевертні

185K 9.7K 34
First Book in the SunSpear Pack series. Amille Laurent is every bit as precious as everyone sees it, he's sassy, talented and speaks his mind all the...
135K 3.9K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
179K 10.1K 41
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...