make you mad » fifth harmony...

By allysondelivers

Jerry and Derrick kind of make their daughters marry each other. ORIGINALLY FROM PRETTYTHXTS » normally, lau... More

nulla
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.

viii.

259 14 3
By allysondelivers

"Morning sunshine," Normani said softly, standing on Ally's side of the bed. Ally furrowed her eyebrows.

"Five more minutes babe."

Normani laughed, "no, I am not letting my omelette get cold."

"Omelette?" Ally perked up, eyes opening.

"Yes, I made you breakfast in bed. Now sit up so you can eat," Normani said, holding the tray in her hand. Ally smiled and cooed.

"Aw this is so cute," Ally watched Normani place the tray over her lap, it standing on its own legs on either side of Ally.

"You've been cooking the past few days so I figured I'd cook today and bring it to you," Normani smiled.

"This is the best thing to wake up to, thank you," Ally puckered her lips up towards Normani. Normani chuckled and complied, leaning down to give her a quick kiss.

"I'll be back, I'm going to grab mine. You can choose whatever," Normani handed Ally the television remote and left the room.

Ally looked up at the ceiling, smiling. She turned the television on and began scrolling through Netflix. Normani joined her a few minutes later with an identical tray. She sat the tray down on the nightstand and got into bed. She then pulled the tray over her abdomen.

"When and where did you get these trays from?" Ally asked.

"I stole them from my parents a few days ago," Normani smiled sheepishly.

"You're terrible," Ally laughed.

"No, I'm intelligent. And they weren't using it anyway, they said I could take them," Normani shrugged.

"Whatever you say, honey. What is even good on Netflix now anyway?" Ally asked, turning back to the television.

"Grey's Anatomy is amazing, hands down my favorite TV show," Normani said.

"Oh I've never watched, let's watch it," Ally searched Grey's Anatomy and pressed the first season.

Normani gasped, "you've never watched Grey's?!"

Ally chuckled, "nope. Now shush I can't hear," Ally pointed to the television, eating her omelette, "oh shit this is good."

"Why thank you, it's like one of five things I actually know how to make," Normani snorted.

"I'll teach you to cook," Ally cooed, running her hand on Normani's cheek. Normani chuckled and nodded, leaning into Ally's hand.

"Yay, cooking with Ally," Normani said.

"Now hush, I'm watching," Ally swatted Normani gently. Normani rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to the TV.

== + ==

They had binged the whole first season of Grey's Anatomy before deciding to get up and be productive. They invited Lauren and Dinah over but they declined and admitted they were going on a date.

"So, what are we going to do?" Normani asked as the pair walked into the kitchen.

"I have no clue," Ally opened the fridge and brought the apple juice out, pouring herself a glass.

"Do we have a pool?" Normani tilted, looking at their backyard.

"I think so? I don't really know, I haven't gone out back," Ally said, walking towards the empty space in the back of the house. She opened the sliding door and peaking outside, "we do indeed have a pool," she confirmed. The sliding doors opened to a large patio with chairs and a table. Then the patio went down into a yard and a covered pool.

"Let's swim!" Normani said, popping up behind Ally.

"Let's take the pool cover off," Ally stepped outside, "ow ow hot hot," she tiptoed quickly to the grass, Normani following.

After getting the pool cover off with a lot of struggle, they changed and were back downstairs. Normani brought her speaker outside and began playing music. Luckily there was some space in between each house in the neighborhood, so they could play music without disturbing their neighbors.

"I like the suit," Normani eyed Ally, who wore a simple black two piece. Ally blushed and hugged herself. Normani picked Ally up bridal style and spun her around in the yard.

Ally laughed, "what're you doing?"

"Enjoying life," Normani smiled, putting Ally down.

"Is it cold?" Ally asked, walking over to the pool and dipped a toe in.

"I don't know, care to find out?" Normani pushed Ally into the pool lightly. Ally steamed as she fell in, Normani laughing.

"You're gonna get it!" Ally got out of the pool with ease and began chasing Normani around the yard. Eventually Normani jumped into the pool herself, Ally smiling triumphantly on the deck.

Normani resurfaced, "oh yeah that's refreshing," she wiped her eyes. Just as Normani opened her eyes she closed them again, Ally jumping in.

"Real refreshing," Normani continued, laughing as Ally resurfaced.

"I can't believe we had a whole backyard and didn't know," Ally said, wiping her eyes and gliding towards the shallow end.

"Me too, probably because we were too focused on hating each other when we got here to notice," Normani chuckled, following Ally. The shallow end was lined with an underwater ledge for sitting. Ally sat on the ledge, Normani sitting next to her.

"For real. I don't really remember why I hated you so much," Ally shrugged.

"Well you told me you thought I was pretty," Normani recalled.

"Yeah. I also probably had the tiniest crush on you, but if you asked high school Ally she'd deny it very quickly," Ally's face scrunched up, making Normani laugh.

"I'm just glad we moved past it," Normani said.

"Me too," Ally nodded.

"It's a pretty day today," Normani held a hand over her eyes as she looped up. There were clouds, but not enough to completely block the sun.

"It is," Ally agreed.

"Watch it thunderstorm tomorrow," Normani joked.

"Oh don't joke about that, I hate thunderstorms," Ally said. Normani's face contorted in disbelief.

"How do you survive? We literally live in Texas," Normani baffled.

Ally shrugged, "it kind of sucks, I normally just stay up the entire night."

"Well if it ever does, and I'm sure it will, you've got me now," Normani said.

Ally smiled, "I know."

"I can't believe you don't like thunderstorms," Normani shook her head.

"What," Ally whined.

"I have loved thunderstorms, ever since I was a little girl," Normani mentioned.

Ally snorted, "you were a weird child."

Normani laughed, "you are the weird one. Thunderstorms are so cool."

"Whatever you say," Ally rolled her eyes.

"Alright alright, well if you didn't like thunderstorms what did you like?" Normani asked.

"I already know how you're going to react," Ally grimaced, "I like the rain."

"Seriously?" Normani deadpanned.

"Seriously," Ally looked at Normani, "stop looking at me like that," Ally shoved Normani's shoulder, both girls laughing.

"Girl it literally rains during thunderstorms, unbelievable," Normani threw her hands up.

"I know, but I like calm rain. I don't like the loud, harsh rain that hits your window like someone's trying to get in," Ally shook her head.

Normani nodded, "I understand that. Rain is a very peaceful thing to me. Like I just feel very at peace and tranquil when it rains softly."

"Exactly!" Ally exclaimed.

Normani chuckled, looking back up at the sky as a new cloud covered the sun, "you think it'll rain today?"

"Not today, at least. Maybe later tonight," Ally shrugged.

"Probably," Normani said.

"What is something you want to do?" Ally asked randomly.

"Like, right now? Or in a few years?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

Ally shrugged, "in general. Like, what's something you want to achieve?"

"Despite having the whole company thing, I want to open a dance studio, I really miss dancing," Normani said.

Ally nodded, "the companies are combining, so technically one less thing to worry about."

"I don't know actually, I don't even know if I want to take my dad's place when it comes time," Normani grimaced.

"I know how you feel. Technically Brandon gets first pick so I don't even know if I will have to," Ally added.

"Arielle already said she didn't want to, Ashlee is unsure. But if I don't have to I would want to focus on the dance studio and getting it open all over the country, and maybe even world at some point," Normani smiled slightly at the thought of owning her own dance company.

"That's amazing Mani," Ally said.

"What about you?" Normani looked at Ally.

Ally shrugged, "might have to drop my dream of opening a bakery to help with this dance company of yours."

Normani chuckled and shook her head, "no no. If we get the chance, you will open a bakery and I will open a dance studio and we can be partners."

"Okay, fine. Deal," Ally and Normani shook hands. Normani pulled Ally with her hand, forcing Ally's leg over Normani's to make her straddle her.

Normani looked up at Ally, "I will never get over how pretty you are."

Ally laughed, "I could say the same about you, Miss Perfect."

"Ah, Mrs. Perfect, we're married, remember?" Normani corrected.

"Right, sorry, Mrs. Perfect," Ally nodded. Normani smiled, snaking her arm around Ally's waist and pulling Ally closer. Ally put her arms on both of Normani's shoulders.

"Thank you," Normani said softly.

"For what?" Ally tilted her head.

"For everything you've taught me in the past few weeks. And for being the sexiest person alive," Normani smirked slightly, making Ally laugh.

"That title belongs to you, missy," Ally tapped Normani's nose. Normani chuckled and finally brought her lips to Ally's, deciding they'd done enough talking.

The kiss was smooth and easy, the girls in no rush. Ally moaned softly when Normani bit her bottom lip gently, Normani easily slipping her tongue into Ally's mouth.

The kiss was long and drawn out, both girls enjoying the moment and not wanting to pull away. Ally's hand rested softly on Normani's cheek as a smile spread against Normani's lips.

Normani pulled away, allowing both girls to breathe, "what's got you smiling?

"You. I will never get over your kisses," Ally giggled, looking between Normani's eyes and lips.

"Good, I like your lips on mine," Normani pecked Ally's lips, then proceeded to kiss all over Ally's face.

"Mani!" Ally whined, Normani tightening her grip on Ally's waist when the girl tried pushing away.

"What?" Normani chuckled.

"Let's get out, I'm getting cold," Ally said softly. Normani nodded and released Ally's waist, following Ally out of the pool.

"Hey Als," Normani called.

"What's up?" Ally looked at Normani, standing up after drying herself off.

"Try come real quick," Normani waved her over. Ally stood in front of the girl. Normani smiled and pressed a kiss to Ally's lips. Ally laughed into the kiss, happily kissing back.

"You're crazy," Ally pulled away.

"For you," Normani smiled. Ally and Normani walked back into the house after putting the pool cover back on.

"Shower time!" Ally clapped.

"I'll be down here," Normani walked into the kitchen.

Ally stopped at the bottom of the staircase and turned around, "you aren't joining me?"

Normani quirked an eyebrow, "is that a question or a statement?"

"Come find out," Ally smirked and climbed the stairs quickly, Normani was fast to follow.

Ally was already in the shower when Normani got to their bathroom.

"You sure?" Normani questioned, stepping into the bathroom.

"Get your ass in here, silly," Ally said over the water. Normani took her bathing suit off and put it in the sink next to Ally's. The glass to the shower was frosted, so Normani could only see Ally's silhouette.

"You sure you sure?" Normani stood in front of the door, her hand on the handle. Ally rolled her eyes, opened the door, and pulled Normani in. "Okay you're sure you're sure."

"Yes I'm sure. Now help me wash my hair, my arms hurt," Ally frowned.

"From doing what?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I just want you to wash my hair," Ally shrugged. Normani chuckled and shook her head, she was so pure sometimes.

"I'm new to the whole showering with someone so please excuse my terrible massaging," Normani added.

Ally shook her head, "you're doing great," she said softly as Normani kneaded her hands through Ally's hair with shampoo on them.

Normani couldn't help but let her eyes trail down Ally's body. Normani admired her body, it was nice and fitting to Ally; toned, but not too muscular with the bonus of an ass and chest.

"You're so beautiful," Normani whispered, kissing Ally's shoulder. Ally smiled slightly as Normani gently put her under the water to rinse the shampoo out.

"Uno reverse," Ally smiled up at Normani, who stood in front of her. Normani laughed, meeting Ally's gaze.

"You're such a child," Normani shook her head. Rain started to patter against the frosted  window high above the shower, near the ceiling.

"Oh it's raining!" Ally squealed.

"Hurry up and shower so we can watch it. I'm not letting you outside just to get wet and cold again and possibly sick," Normani said sternly, putting shampoo in her own hair.

"Yes mom," Ally teased, rolling her eyes. Normani chuckled.

The pair showered in a comfortable silence, switching places under the shower when needed. Normani shut the water off when both girls were finished.

"There's a towel on the counter for you," Ally said, stepping out and grabbing her own towel. Normani nodded and grabbed said towel.

They dried off and walked into the closet together. Ally stole another one of Normani's hoodies and put it on, wrapping her hair in the towel. She slid underwear on and walked out. Normani put on underwear, basketball shorts, and a sports bra, following Ally out. Ally opened the large curtain to their window, revealing the heavy rain outside. Their balcony chair and table were soaked.

"So pretty," Ally said softly, watching the rain fall through the window.

"Not as pretty as you," Normani smiled, sitting at the edge of the bed, facing the window where Ally stood.
"You're cheesy," Ally snorted.

"You love it," Normani looked at Ally's reflection in the window. Ally smiled and looked down when she noticed Normani's staring, a blush evident on her face. "Come here," Normani said quietly. Ally turned away from the rain and walked in between Normani's legs. "I'm so blessed to have you," Normani laid her head on Ally's chest. Ally wrapped her arms around Normani's neck and smiled.

"Just as blessed as I am with you," said Ally.

"You know, I think we might have jinxed ourselves with the weather," Normani chuckled, referring to their earlier conversation about thunderstorms.

"If there is one, you owe me breakfast in bed for a week," Normani looked up to find Ally completely serious.

"Okay, more cuddles for me though," Normani smiled, kissing Ally softly.

"Mm, you're lucky I like you a little bit," Ally pulled away.

"I sure am," Normani pulled Ally onto the bed.

"What are we doing for dinner?" Ally looked at the clock on the nightstand.

"Pizza?" Normani suggested.

"That sounds good," Ally grabbed her phone from the nightstand, "where from?"

"Papa John's?" Normani offered. Ally nodded and opened the Papa John's app. Normani grabbed her phone and saw a few missed calls from Lauren. She clicked on Lauren's contact and called her, the girl picking up on the second ring. "Hey L, what's up?"

"Girl I have to tell you about today!" Lauren exclaimed.

"You're going on speaker," Normani informed, bringing her phone away from her ear and putting the call on speaker.

"Hey Ally!"

"Hey Laur," Ally said absentmindedly, trying to order a pepperoni pizza and garlic knots.

"So, oh my gosh. Dinah took me on a picnic date! It was the cutest thing ever, she had everything set up and even made food. She brought little tables so that the food wasn't on the floor. It was so much fun!" Lauren squealed.

"That's good, I'm glad. You guys do anything else?" Normani asked. Ally finally pressed order and put her phone down.

"Yeah, we went back to her house and chilled with all of her siblings. They're all so cute, Seth is definitely my favorite," Lauren said.

"Good because Gordon is mine," Ally interjected, Normani and Lauren laughing.

"We watched a movie and played pool. It was good just to spend time with her, you know?"

Normani looked at Ally and smiled, "yeah I do." Ally blushed.

"Anyway, how was your guys' day?" Lauren asked.

"It was good. We had breakfast in bed and then found out we have a backyard and pool," Normani chuckled.

"Y'all had a pool and didn't know?"

"Crazy right? So we went swimming and enjoyed the sun before it got cloudy," Normani looked outside at the heavy wind and rain. Ally got up and took her towel into the bathroom, brushing her hair.

"That sounds like fun. Anyway I've got to help cook dinner with mom. I just wanted to call, tell you about today, and check in with you guys," Lauren explained.

"Yeah for sure, sorry I didn't answer earlier we were showering," Normani said.

"We?"

Normani's eyes widened, "oh the pizza's here, got to go!"

"Wait Mani we aren't do-" Normani hung up on Lauren, making Ally laugh. Normani huffed and sat her phone down.

"Ashamed to say we showered together?" Ally teased.

"She'll just make it a big deal," Normani rolled her eyes.

"I was teasing. But, the pizza should be here in a few minutes, let's go downstairs," Ally informed. Normani nodded and scooted out of the bed, following Ally downstairs.

Normani walked into the kitchen and poured two cups of Sprite for when the pizza arrived. Ally got a call saying the pizza guy was outside so Ally went to open the front door, Normani watching from the living room. Ally collected the pizza and shut the door, locking it. Normani put the Sprite on the coffee table after Ally put the pizza down. Normani turned the television on just as the first clap of thunder roared. Ally jumped and sat down on the couch.

"Looks like we really did jinx ourselves, huh?" Normani said, looking outside.

"Yes," Ally curled into a ball on the couch. Normani pulled Ally close.

"Let's eat, yeah?" Norani opened the box. Ally nodded and grabbed a slice, then sat back and leaned into Normani. Normani put on Grey's Anatomy as they ate dinner.

They were halfway into the second season. Thunder would rumble every now and again, making Ally jump or scoot a little closer to Normani, if at all possible.

"I'm going to put the pizza in the fridge, then we can go upstairs, okay?" Normani asked Ally. Ally nodded and replaced Normani's warmth with a pillow, curling around it. Normani took everything in the kitchen, putting the pizza in the fridge and the cups in the sink. She walked back and heard another rumble, Ally whimpering quietly.

Normani picked Ally up and took her upstairs, putting her on the bed softly. She got into the bed next to Ally, who immediately clung to Normani when another loud clap rolled through the house. Normani wrapped her arms around Ally when she laid on top of her. Ally held a tight grasp on Normani's shirt, not wanting to let go.

"Okay Als, I'm right here," Normani began to rub Ally's back slowly.

"I'm sorry," Ally whispered.

"Don't be sorry," Normani soothed. Ally nodded and squeezed her eyes shut when thunder roared, a little louder than last time.

Normani whispered sweet nothings into Ally's ear while rubbing her back. Ally could feel herself growing tired, but knew she wouldn't be able to sleep with the storm.

"What song do you want me to sing?" Normani asked.

Ally looked up at her with soft eyes, "how'd you know?"

"Singing is always soothing during something like this. Now which song?" Normani smiled slightly, brushing hair out of Ally's face.

"Whatever song you want," Ally shrugged. Normani nodded.

"Through drought and famine," Normani began slowly, "Natural disasters" — Ally giggled at this line — "My baby has been around for me."

Normani's soft voice, consistent back rubs, and warmth was what Ally needed to fall asleep, even with the thunderstorm. Ally no longer focused on how loud nature was being, instead focusing on Normani's voice and heartbeat.

"Who would've thought I'd get you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 17.5K 45
93.2K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!
35.3K 1.3K 5
3.9K 173 18