Stolen Roses

By Dark_Little_Loner

You find yourself down yet another well, but instead of going back in time you are propelled into the future... More

Stolen Roses {Intro}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 1}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 2}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 3}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 4}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 5}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 6}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 7}
Stolen Rose {Chapter 8}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 9}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 10}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 11}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 12}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 13}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 14}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 15}
Stolen Roses {Chaper 17}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 18}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 19}
Stolen Roses {Chapter 20}

Stolen Roses {Chapter 16}

238 17 8
By Dark_Little_Loner

Sebastian Michaelis' POV

Sebastian stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes going wide. 

'I surely did not hear that right. Surely that thing did not call her mother'  

"Oi Sebastian!! Why are you stopping, keep going, we're going to be late getting to the young master, plus I want to put some distance between us and the weirdo." _First_ had said while sparing a cautious look back towards the undertaker. He clearly made her nervous. 'He hasn't moved.' 

"COME ON!" she frustratedly yelled while grabbing his free hand and pulling him along in the direction of the cafe where their young master waited. 

"Sorry my lady. I had gotten distracted by a minor disturbance." I said, my mind still wandering to the man in black. 

"Uh, are you alright?" 

"Yes why?" 

'She is still holding my hand.' Sebastian thought while looking at their fingers intertwined. 'she wouldn't even look at me this morning, moments ago she was trying to keep from arguing with me, and now here she is pulling me along freely like a mother guiding a disobedient child. Humans are quite odd.' 

She stopped and faced him.

"You're not moving, you said your self we're gonna be late yet here you are standing and watching the birds! Plus you called me my lady." 

"And what is so wrong with that?" I replied and began walking again, she never let go of his hand even when she matched his speed. 

"It's weird, I'm not your 'lady' it just felt wrong." she said faking a shiver. 

"That is not what you were saying the other night."

"SEBASTIAN!!!" she yelled causing many to stop and stare as her face turned as red as an apple. 

'Such a childish human.' 

Back at the Manor / Your POV 

After the disturbing afternoon with Sebastian you had decided to spend the rest of your evening in your room. Ciel had given you the rest of the day off after returning to the manor so you could better prepare. You had heard Sebastian going over the event with the odd man you two had run into with Ciel. 

Turning the knob to your door you could sense the demonic presence inside. 

'I faced one already today, why not both.' you thought. 

Walking in you went right to business grabbing your book and heading towards your bed. You didn't even spare Sesshomaru a glance. You already had your bags along with Sesshomaru's and Jaken's packed so you could relax before the long journey. 

You tried to focus on the book, you really did but he made it impossible! He would not stop staring at you trying to catch your eye, and even when you did finally give in and look over the mutt had the audacity to look away as if he hadn't been mean mugging you since you came in!

So being the mature, intelligent woman that you are you growled at him, well at your book before slamming the book down in your lap. 

And then everything was a fuzzy blur of white, blue, red, and yellow. 

Sesshomaru was on top of you, pinning your arms down with his own, his nose in the crook of your neck. 

'Fucking asshole, he is literally trying to make me submit to him!'  

He had done this before, you had got into a bad fight with Asami, though you were both roughed up, she had broken your wrist in three places and you wanted to leave. You had screamed that you were done and that you were going to stay at the village. 

You had screamed with tears in your eyes that you didn't want to be there anymore, that you were not safe there, not safe with him. 

You had submitted that day.

You were not going to this time though. Kneeing him in the stomach and flipping the position where you were now on top, and rather pathetically pinning him down.  

"I will not Sesshomaru." you growled in his face. 

He had switched the postions quite easily by just grabing your shoulders, and you two started this back and fourth game. Both fighting for control over what exactly you weren't sure. What exactly did he expect from you.  

"Sesshomaru, STOP!" you yelled.  He was back on top of you and had tried to bite your neck. You could feel his hot breath against your skin, his fangs dragging along the crook of your neck, it caused a shiver  to shoot down to your toes. 

'Does he think he's a vampire or something?'

"Will you just stop all of this?!" 

"No." he growled. 

"Why?!"

He had raised his head and made eye contact with you, you could see the red in the corners of his eyes and the bits of his youki flowing from him. But his hands on your shoulders loosened. 

"You are different."... "Since this Sesshomaru found you, you do not act like yourself. You spend time with that ...thing, with these humans as if they are your allies. You spend all of your time with them." 

'Holy shit he's jealous, he's been acting like a full blown asshole because he was jealous of me giving Sebastian an ounce of my attention. It doesn't excuse him, but damn....hows the role reversal feel?'

"Sesshomaru, I've been here for awhile, they're my friends, we work together naturally we would spend time together." you reason. 

"And the demon?"

"We work tog–"

"You two lain together." Sesshomaru said, his voice gave way to his sadness. 

"Sesshomaru we only kissed, nothing else was involved..."

"This Sesshomaru can still smell him on your bed."

'I really need to clean these sheets'

"We kissed on the bed but we didn't...you know on it...or like ever." 'Not that it is really any of your business or anything.' He stood up from the bed and you.

"I'm a grown woman Sesshomaru, I'm actually at the age that most people start looking for someone or are already married with kids by. Now I don't think Sebastian would want that with me or me with him, but if I choose that and the feeling is mutual with him or someone else I don't want to fear that it will be nothing but fights with you, and then you disappearing." you said your gaze facing the wall out of embrassment. 

"I care about you and I don't want to loose you." 'more than you would ever realize.'

You heard the door open.

"Sesshomaru?" you asked the empty spot he once occupied. 

(A/N: So short chapter. I'm honestly not sure who I plan for you to end up with, I'll leave that for you to comment who you would prefer and I may do a two chapter I'm not entirely sure yet. But I did want to go over somethings, I am going off the rule of time travel where time travel itself doesn't really exist but you can travel to different times in dimensions not your own. So nothing you do effects your exact future. 

So yes the Undertaker in this dimension IS Sesshomaru & your son, along with a few others. Since I will not be going into too much detail about it in the writing I will put here more information about it. I am going off script and giving the undertaker a OOC background to match this storyline. Undertaker (Adrian Crevan) didn't actually commit suicide to become a grim reaper but his bloodline along with his fathers connection with the tenseiga allowed his son to choose this profession, and leave it at will. I am not sure if Sesshomaru is still alive at this time, but you sadly had croaked a long time ago so seeing his mother would be an emotinal thing for him for that and a couple more reasons that will be in the story. But the undertaker was most definetly a momma's boy more than a daddy's boy. I also have slightly styled your personality like the Undertakers. )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 692 47
You're the protagonist , your name is Haruka Yukimura. You're born from a samurai family, you lived a happy life until your house was burnt by a fire...
10.1K 662 13
Demons. They are masters of practically anything and everything, and are pretty much unmatched in combat. That's why when Ciel is given a case by the...
952K 25.9K 60
I don't own Black Butler :)) You are a half-angel, half-demon... For demons, their hearts don't beat until they pass their soulmate, they don't feel...
44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...