ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【...

By Dippy08

❝Have heard of this friend-zone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me.❞ What happens when a savage, sassy and... More

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~♡One♡~
~♡Two♡~
~♡Three♡~
~♡Four♡~
~♡Five♡~
~♡Six♡~
~♡Seven♡~
~♡Eight♡~
~♡Nine♡~
~♡Ten♡~
~♡Eleven♡~
~♡Twelve♡~
~♡Thirteen♡~
~♡Fourteen♡~
~♡Fifteen♡~
~♡Seventeen♡~
~♡Eighteen♡~
~♡Nineteen♡~
~♡Twenty♡~
~♡Twenty-One♡~
~♡Twenty-Two♡~
~♡Twenty-Three♡~
~♡Twenty-Four♡~
~♡Twenty-Five♡~
~♡Twenty-Six♡~
~♡Twenty-Seven♡~
~♡Twenty-Eight♡~
~♡Twenty-Nine♡~
~♡Thirty♡~
~♡Thirty-One♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Two♡~
~♡Thirty-Three♡~
~♡Thirty-Four♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Five♡~
~♡Thirty-Six♡~
~♡Thirty-Seven♡~
~♡Thirty-Eight♡~
~♡Thirty-Nine♡~
~♡Forty♡~
~♡Forty-One♡~
~♡Forty-Two♡~
~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)
~♡Forty-Four♡~
~♡Forty-Five♡~
~♡Forty-Six♡~
~♡Forty-Seven♡~
~♡Forty-Eight♡~
~♡Forty-Nine♡~
~♡Fifty♡~
~♡Fifty-One♡~
~♡Fifty-Two♡~
~♡Fifty-Three♡~
~♡Fifty-Four♡~
~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)
~♡Fifty-Six♡~
~♡Fifty-Seven♡~
~♡Fifty-Eight♡~
~♡Fifty-Nine♡~
~♡Sixty♡~ (M)
~♡Sixty-One♡~
~♡Sixty-Two♡~
~♡Sixty-Three♡~
~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)
Author's Note
Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

~♡Sixteen♡~

14.4K 993 783
By Dippy08

"What the hell is he doing here, Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung with his lower voice now and the latter started panicking, trying to hold his best friend.

"Oh hi shortie!" Jungkook called out as his eyes fell on the other male.

"Don't call me shortie or else..." Jimin warned and stepped closer, tightened fists and gritted teeth that Taehyung now had to step in front.

"What are you gonna do? Fight my knees?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Shut up bitch, we are just metres apart and I won't hesitate throwing my hands on you." Jimin warned and Jungkook looked down, checking the distance between them.

"Oh I thought you meant we are metres apart by height."

Jungkook laughed and faced his friend now who just signed him to shut up.

"How is he here Tae?" Jimin asked Taehyung who was still trying to hold him back.

"It's because I'm invited, duh?" Jungkook spoke, casually swirling his keys in his index finger.

"Shut up, he can never invite you. Not after how you always provoked him."

"But he did."

"He can never."

"Ask your friend."

"Tae?"

"YES I INVITED HIM. CAN'T I?" Taehyung snapped now, seeming so dangerous that Jimin just showed him glistening eyes filled with disbelief.

"Aigoo, what's the matter with that, let him be." Seokjin now stepped in between the two friends.

"B-but he didn't tell me..." Jimin whispered slowly, feeling kinda cheated again and his sight completely broke Taehyung's heart.

"I was about to..."

"But you didn't... I'm sad..."

"Please don't be."

The two friends fought through the pouts, to call it even a fight would be such a big misunderstanding, it's just their own way of communicating.

"Now that he is here, let him be Jimin. It's okay." Hoseok tried to make Jimin understand whose pout grew bigger.

"Please let him be... for me... please." Taehyung whispered slowly, requesting his friend who was currently sulking, holding onto Hoseok.

"Ah, guys, would you mind holding it? It's by the way Taehyung's." And then Namjoon spoke, putting the box down for a while and damn his face was finally shown to Taehyung's friends.

Seokjin and Hoseok were already mesmerized by how rich and hot Jungkook looked and now there he was, Kim Namjoon another tall and dashing guy, now cracking his fingers and neck after the soreness of holding the box for a good while.

Namjoon's eyes fell on others beside Taehyung, he just nervously showed his dimple smile to them and oh how Jimin gulped shortly, with Seokjin blinking his eyes and Hoseok just watching the two.

"Oh pretty neighbour, would you mind and let Lily hold this present of yours?" Jungkook asked now, carrying the huge present box.

Taehyung gasped like his three friends, the box seemed just way too huge.

"Will you please?" Jungkook asked again, making him nod his head and Hoseok quickly opened up the door of the car, watching Jungkook having difficulty walking with his view blocked by the box in his hands which he then slid on the backseat.

"You didn't have to..." Taehyung whispered, eyes widened to see it.

"It's your birthday, why not?"

Taehyung now turned to see Jimin, kinda pleading through his eyes and wanting him to let his neighbour in but currently he was busy drooling, eyes fixed on the tall man in front who was awkwardly looking around.

"Jimin, he even got a present. C'mon let him be..." Taehyung pleaded in a whisper again.

"Okay... but...."

"But?"

"Only if he is coming in too." Jimin stated, pointing at Namjoon who was busy talking to his friend, asking him to leave.

"Happy birthday Taehyung. Wish you many great years ahead. Ah, I gotta take my leave. See you around." Namjoon said and was about to turn.

"Stop, Won't you come in too?" And Taehyung asked, making everyone else confused but Jimin.

Taehyung smirked. He knew what to do and that was to manipulate Namjoon to enter inside too, telling him how helpful he had become to him when Lily was kidnapped so Taehyung wanted him to be a part of his party.

Namjoon was about to disagree but Jungkook didn't let him and this was how they all fixed on having the party together, entering the club all together and suddenly everything turned a bit awkward for Namjoon because a certain someone was just way too much blushing around him.

~♡~

The club had everything upto Taehyung's desire, all thanks to Jimin for this idea and to Seokjin and Hoseok to make it into reality.

Taehyung had his own corner in the club separated for his birthday, the stall consisted of a huge table for them all to eat together with the supply of drinks and for dance, a huge dance floor in the club.

They all decided to cut Taehyung's cake before the meal and in a while the waiter came up with Taehyung's cake which Jimin quickly decorated with the candles, all of them chanting his birthday song in unison with a pair of charcoal black eyes intensely fixed on the birthday boy.

Taehyung shyly tugged his hair behind his ear holding the knife offered by his brother Seokjin. Taehyung smiled widely, the happiness was just so uncontrollable.

"Cut the cake, c'mon." Hoseok encouraged him, shouting happily.

"Uh coat." Taehyung muttered, taking his furry coat out and turning to see where to put it.

"My arms are here for you." Jungkook suddenly spoke, offering his forearm and Taehyung grinned before clinging it on there.

Hoseok and Seokjin passed each other weird looks but there was something else more weird than anything and that was Jimin's eyes on the tall guy who was actually busy staring at the worldwide handsome.

"Why is it so suffocating in here?" Hoseok whispered mentally, rolling his eyes to see himself being stuck in between a triangle now.

Taehyung now bent forward, holding his knife and his neighbour was standing behind him, trying to look away from the other delicious cake in front.

Namjoon hit his elbow into Jungkook who finally averted his gaze to the 'actual' cake as the chants filled the club with clappings as soon as Taehyung blew air on the candles.

Jimin instantly came closer getting some cream on his finger to put on Taehyung's nose who scrunched and giggled joyfully.

"Aigoo, my bitch is 23 older." Jimin said, pulling Taehyung for a hug.

"Says who got 23, months before me."

The others giggled, getting pieces of cake to feed Taehyung who was giggling by being surrendered by the enormous amount of affection.

Taehyung then took pieces in his hand one by one, feeding others as well, starting with his favourite Seokjin hyung who squeezed him in a bear hug and same did Hoseok who not only hugged but carried him up.

Taehyung now turned to Jungkook's side as he slightly coughed to get his attention. Taehyung carried a small piece in his hand, bringing it to Jungkook's lips who opened his mouth leisurely, dark eyes fixed into Taehyung's who was ready to drown in them.

Taehyung gulped nervously, eyes fixed on how Jungkook's gaze was ready to swallow him wholly and he would not even complain, but duh he can't fall for that.

Jungkook ate the half of the piece, then holding it in his hands as he brought it closer to Taehyung's lips, the latter also opening his mouth slowly as Jungkook fed him, his fingers messed up with cream that he brushed against Taehyung's lips, the latter licking it up.

No AC in the room- no in the Goddamn world was enough to cool the fire that had ignited between the two, both of them not even sure of how to control.

And currently four figures were witnessing this, mouth agape as they saw how now Jungkook wiped Taehyung's nose with his pinky finger, sucking that later.

"Yah...let's eat the food instead?" Seokjin exclaimed now, trying to distract them from what they just witnessed.

Jungkook was still smirking as his eyes played on Taehyung's slightly panicked expressions.

Jimin quickly pulled Taehyung's arm, bringing his friend behind him protectively.

"Yes hyung let's eat."

With this the food was began plating to them, not how the dinner was full of nothing but tension because Mr. Jeon Jungkook decided to sit in front of Taehyung, staring intensely at him while eating and Taehyung would just flicker his hair to act natural and hide his panic.

The suffocating dinner time was somehow passed and now no one could help themselves from drinking and dancing.

"I'm so full, c'mon Tae. Let's dance." Hoseok asked, now watching Taehyung drinking leisurely.

Taehyung only flashed a smile to him before giving him his hand as Hoseok led them to the dance floor.

Hoseok is a kind of guy who actually doesn't want anyone when he is on the dance floor, the guy already started his bones breaking dance as he mingled with the beats that even other strangers in the club started surrounding him to praise his skills.

Taehyung was laughing his lungs out to see Hoseok now challenging someone for a dance battle.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was sipping on alcohol as he watched Taehyung all alone, deciding to take this opportunity to walk to his side after putting his glass down and asking him to dance.

"Oh well pretty neighbour, would you like to dance with me?" Jungkook asked as he approached Taehyung who playfully rolled his eyes.

"As if you won't dance if I say no?" Taehyung said, making Jungkook chuckle at him.

With this Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's waist and the latter snaked them around his neck with a mere distance between them.

"Can I take a moment to admire this beauty in front of my eyes? You are killing it." Jungkook complimented, eyeing Taehyung up and down who grinned.

"And can we talk about you? Leather jacket, ripped jeans, black boots with these parted gelled hair. Who were you trying to impress?" Taehyung asked as the two leisurely swayed their bodies on the music.

"The one I was trying to impress is already impressed." Jungkook closed the distance, whispering into Taehyung's ear whose breath hitched now.

They were so close to each other, their lower parts colliding and Taehyung had no idea what suddenly happened to his sass, his arms only wanting to close the distance more.

"You're looking so damn pretty and sexy." Jungkook complimented in his ear, his nose touching his chanel earring and Taehyung couldn't help but grin at his words.

Jungkook's breath smelled like mint and Taehyung's like cherry, the two already getting too hooked on each other despite knowing they were neighbour-zoned.

The two were so busy flirting with each other that Hoseok winning the dance battle went unnoticed by the two.

Seokjin now walked to the bar's side getting himself another drink because duh Hoseok won the battle.

Namjoon also decided to follow him, sitting beside him on a stool in front of the bar as drinks started being offered to them.

"Oh well, hello." Namjoon finally greeted Seokjin who flushed a soft smile, offering him the drink which he gladly accepted.

"I'm Namjoon and you're Seokjin right? Saw you all around on Pinterest." Namjoon confessed and Seokjin gasped, joy filling in his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh wow, thanks. Well yeah I know I am famous, 'cause worldwide handsome you know."

"Yes, yes of course." Namjoon chuckled.

"Nice to meet you Namjoon, cheers." With this they slightly hit their glasses together, drinking and talking well with each other.

There was also another person, desperately wanting to talk to someone and he finally decided to.

"Oh hey." And finally Jimin also came by, leaning against the counter as he turned to see Namjoon who was calmly having his drink.

"Hey!" Namjoon casually replied, showing him his dimple smile and oh how Jimin loved it.

"Do you believe in love at first sight-or should I walk by again?" Jimin whispered sassily and Namjoon choked on his drink.

"H-huh?" He asked and Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"You're Namjoon? Heard of you but watching you is way more pleasing." Jimin spoke now, tracing his fingers on Namjoon's glass who nervously tried to smile.

"I'm Jimin, Park Jimin." Jimin now whispered, leaning over to him and Namjoon backed away a little, panicking a lot.

"And he is probably drunk." Seokjin said now, finishing his own drink.

"Don't provoke him Chimchim, let's go." Seokjin now tried to take him away and Jimin winked at Namjoon who swore the other was gonna be ashamed of this once his hangover was over.

~♡~

Everyone there drank crazily excluding Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok. Jungkook and Namjoon couldn't risk drinking too much and Hoseok because he was too busy having the dance battles.

"Hey Kook, I think I should be leaving already." Namjoon decided to leave and informed Jungkook who was currently sitting beside Taehyung on the counter who was having shots with Jimin.

"Huh, you want me to come?" Jungkook asked, somehow breaking his attention from Taehyung.

"No, not at all. You stay. I will take a cab, see ya." With a bump of fists Namjoon waved to Jungkook and left.

"Tae, you should stop." Jungkook tried to say to Taehyung who was just laughing and having shots after shots.

Seokjin and Jimin were also drunk too and suddenly Jungkook started realising that it would be a lot difficult for them to reach home.

Jungkook decided to bring Hoseok from the dance floor, asking him to take Seokjin and Jimin home.

"They are very drunk, we can't risk them sending home this way." Jungkook informed Hoseok who finally laid his attention on the two.

"Oh lord, why did they drink this much?" Hoseok's face palmed himself, watching them still drinking gave him a panic.

"Hey, since I don't know about their places so you should drive them home and about Taehyung, I will drop him home." Jungkook offered to help but Hoseok checked him up and down, not trusting him.

"Ah, I am just trying to help. You can't take them all home, can you?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok sighed.

"Don't take his advantage." Hoseok warned.

"Duh, why would I?"

"I said, don't. Take. Advantage. Of. Him" Hoseok gritted his teeth, showing Jungkook his fist who held and put it down.

"Okay I can never, I think we should better leave by now."

Well, handling normal Taehyung was hard and now that he was drunk, Jungkook was going to have a very tough time. Though Hoseok warned Jungkook to not take his advantage but what if it's the other way round?

Oh poor naughty neighbour.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

Happy belated birthday to Joonie and Happy birthday to Yeonjunie UwU may God bless them!

This is why I decided to give you guys a long chapter.

Ahem ahem and about the next chapter, I guess you guys know what's gonna happen? Hehehe, lol.

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 6.6K 37
"I don't know if I have feelings for him," Jimin enunciated before taking a sip of coffee. "I just want to rail him once." He added in a small whispe...
6.2K 232 7
This story was inspired by the quote "People should fall in love with their eyes closed." Jimin: Oh wow, he really is as hot as the rumors say, gorge...
140K 9.2K 29
[Completed] Taehyung moves to a new neighborhood along with his best friend Jimin. A new life starts with new friends and handsome neighbors. "Why he...
27K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...