Rock, Paper, Scissors

Autorstwa AGMeira

"Friendship is not about who you've known from the longest or who you hang out with, it's about who walked in... Więcej

Introduction
1: Midnight run
2: Camouflage
3: To Die or not to Die...
4: Aftermath
5: Sorry but not sorry
6: The Sound of Silence
7: Cute, you say?
8: The Start of Something New
9: Is this real life?
10: Happiness is a myth
12: Things Got Out of Control
13: According to plan
14: Bye-bye Boo
15: Normality
16: Sweet but Psycho
17: Playback Singers
Character Aesthetics
18: Too Good to Be True
19: Please be patient
20: Won't give up
21: Knock-Out
22: I'll Pretend I didn't see That
23: Now that's Embarrassing
24: Party Rock Anthem
25: Good Morning Sunshine
26: Distractions
27: You Should Get That
28: The Truth
29: It's a Celebration
30: Like Father Like Son
31: Grams
32: He has a girlfriend!?
33: Revelation
34: Heartbroken
35: Party, Sleep, Repeat
36: Party, Sleep, Repeat - Part II
37: Use your words
38: I got issues
39: Let's Get the Party Started
40: It's Christmas time
41: Funeral
42: Valentine's day
43: From lover to stalker
44: Time to speak up
45: S.O.S
46: Back home
47: Facing Ghosts
48: Family tree
49: Facing ghosts II
50: Love

11: Payback

7 3 0
Autorstwa AGMeira

Sadness and pain crossed his face and after looking at the grass and back at me he finally spoke, "It's Wilde. Mason Wilde.

When I saw him getting close to you, I knew he was planning on doing something and I couldn't let that happen. I confronted him and, well, I got this." He pointed at his eye.

My heart sank. Of course, Manson had to have an ulterior motive to 'like' me. I knew it.

Relief washed over me as I recalled our date, of how I almost give into him. I kept the tears at bay. I had always promised myself that I would never cry for a guy. There's no way I was going to cry for an asshole of a guy.

Manson. I had left him behind to go with Micah without a word. He didn't come after me, I thought he was being considerate, but I guess he was being judicious.

What bothered me, even more, was that Nick had tried to warn me, which made me hate him even more. Why didn't he use words back then? Why couldn't he simply tell me the truth!? I can't believe these guys.

I felt Noah's comforting hand on my arm. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

I let out a laugh. "Of course. See, I told you, Noah. I told you it was weird for him to have a crush on me." Although this was far worse than a prank or a bet. "And for fork sakes Micah!? You shouldn't have cut us off, that was exactly what he wanted; to isolate you from every possible support. You're supposed to be the smart one."

Micah pitied me; I could see in his face. He knew I was trying to act strong, to act as if it didn't hurt me since I never believed it in the first place.

The truth was it was hurting every cell in my body, but mostly my pride. How could I have fell for someone like that, I, who praises myself for being good at judging people's characters? How could I be misleded by him? How pathetic.

"When he threatened to hurt you, I asked Nick and Tyler to help me. They took me to their kickboxing gym to train and learn how to defend myself. They also kind of became my friends slash bodyguards." He let out a chuckle. "Manson didn't have the balls to mess with me while I had these guys by my side. In the end, I think that's why he targeted you."

"We don't sound so bad after all now, right goody-good girl?" Tyler asked in a taunting voice and I just responded to him with a glare. He let out a dry laugh as to make fun of me.

"I think having you always under our feet didn't help either. You have a talent to talk to me whenever Manson can see us." Nick added, in a stoic tone.

"Well, I'm sorry if I didn't know I wasn't supposed to be seen with you," I spat bitterly. "Maybe if you would have told us about it, told me about it when you had the opportunity, we wouldn't be in this situation right now."

"Jules, we both know that as soon as I'd told you, you would explode and act without thinking of the consequences. You'd probably make it worse for yourself."

I was offended by Micah's words. The fact that he wouldn't trust me or my control in the situation hurt me more than Mason trying to use me.

"Worse for myself?!" Did he have no clue of how hurt I was? "You know what, you're right. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. Explode. Clearly, your plan was shit, now is time to make Mason pay." I said and gritted my teeth.

If the other night I felt hot from desire, now it was out of the rage fuming inside me.

No one would use me and get away with it and most importantly, no one messed with my friends. I got up and looked down at Micah who was clearly panicking.

"What are you doing Jules?"

"We're going to see Mr. Ferguson, that distinctive bruise should be enough proof. Come on."

I started walking and it took the boys a while to react and join me. I stormed into the Principal's office followed by four useless boys.

"What's the meaning of this Miss Delgado?"

I pulled Micah to my side and ask, "Is this proof enough to suspend or even better expel Mason Wilde?"

Mr. Ferguson was taken aback by my words or probably by the rage dancing in my voice.

"I'm sorry but I have no proof that Mr. Wilde did this to Mr. Nelson. There's nothing I can do."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!"

"Language!" he warned. "I am not going to suspend a brilliant student of this institution without solid proof."

"Right. I wonder if he is as brilliant as you say or if it's his father's wallet and the position he got you that makes him shine in your eyes."

"I will not admit such insinuations and disrespect from you, Miss Delgado!"

"Right, but you'll admit having a student bullying and hitting others. Fantastic! Just great!"

"I told you, without solid proof I can't do anything. My hands are tied. Now you better leave before saying something you'll regret."

I glared at him before I turn around and storm out of the office.

"Wow, I'm in shock," I heard Tyler say behind me. "I might have to stop calling you goody-good girl."

"Jules calm down," Noah pleaded, but I didn't care. I kept walking completely focused on my target: Mason.

Destiny or karma must have been on my side because I found him quickly. He was laughing with his friends as if there was nothing wrong with the world. As if he didn't do anything wrong. No wonder with his lack of accountability.

I only saw red and when my group realized what's happening it was too late. With the help of my anger, I pushed Manson against the lockers. I probably only achieved that thanks to the element of surprise as he was now looking at me with a stupid dumbfounded look on his face.

"What's wrong princess?" he plastered an arrogant smile.

"You messed with the wrong girl Wilde. If you ever touch Micah again, I will destroy you," I warned.

He let out a laugh full of malice. I could clearly see the true colors he had concealed from me.

"How sweet. I love how you both used the same threat. You really must be besties. I'm sad though, sad that I won't be able to play with you anymore. I really enjoyed our time together... I was really looking forward to fu-"

He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as I punched him.

Shit. I think it hurt me more than him.

Or maybe not. He let out a grunt and held his nose.

"Bitch! I'm going to kill you!"

"You can try," I spat before leaving him and his brainless friends who were desperately trying to help him.

"I'm not afraid of hitting girls!" I heard him shout behind me.

I turned back to face him. "And I'm not afraid of weak people who feel the need to terrorize others to feel better and compensate for his daddy issues."

I turned again and walked to the parking lot, there's no way I was staying there. I would just tell my mother I had a panic attack or something. Yeah. That was it.

"What's wrong with you Jules?! This is exactly why I didn't tell you anything!" Micah sermoned me, but I just kept shaking my hand, trying to shake away the pain, while focusing to not let the tears in my eyes fall. "You made everything worse. Now he's going to hurt you too!"

"Remember when I asked for your opinion?" I asked. "Me neither."

"Don't you care what he might do?"

"Nope," I said, completely calm. "It felt good! I was pissed off and now I'm fine, or I was until you decided to ruin it."

They kept talking and I kept ignoring them until we finally reached my car.

"Well, I'm going home. I'm not in the mood to stay lock in a room to learn things. I can come and get you later Noah."

"Don't worry about it, I'll take him home Jules," Micah proposed defeated.

"Thanks." I smiled, genuinely happy to know that my two best friends are back to how they were before. Secrets do weigh a lot in relationships. They all started leaving, except Nick who hung back.

"Bye then," I said as I was about to open the door, only to have it slammed shut by Nick.

"You're not going home," he stated.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"Why?"

He let out a weary sigh. "You might have broken something," he explained, gesturing my hand.

"This? It's fine. I'll put some ice on it and it'll be as nothing has ever happened."

"I can see it's hurting you." I unclenched my hand, trying to prove him wrong, but winced instead.

Great, Mr. Micah's Hero had to be as perceptive as Mr. Holmes.

"It's really okay," I insisted.

"No, it's not," he stated, taking my hand on his. He moved my fingers causing me to grunt in pain.

I swear he was pissing me off. Who did he think he was? Just because he somewhat helped, or should I say tried to help Micah, didn't mean he had a say in my life. He probably had a hero syndrome or something.

"I'll drive myself there then. I wouldn't want you to miss classes," I lied, using the gentlest smile I have.

"Not an option." I wouldn't want you to miss classes," I lied, using the gentlest smile I have.

"Look, I don't need your help. I don't want your help, okay? I needed you to use words when you were warning me about Manson, not to convince me to go to the hospital."

"I'm not good with words, nor with people. I won't budge. I either take you there or you're stuck here." It must have taken him a lot of effort to put that many words together.

"Fine! Hurry up then," I conceded.

Hi there! 

If you'd like, please comment and vote on the story to let me know you're enjoying it! It will also help this story reach more people ;)

Thanks for the support! Have a great day/night!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.8K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
477K 9.1K 51
She made a promise. One that she didn't realize would be so hard to keep. ...
220 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
11.6K 2.6K 88
"Getting closer to me is like walking straight into the flames of a burning building." "Then burn me." I interrupted, staring deep into her eyes. "En...