𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂...

By _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... More

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄺🄴🅃🄲🄷
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟳
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟬
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🅁🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟲 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟳 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟴 (𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟮 (𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟲 (𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟵 (𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝘄𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟬 (𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟭 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟯 (𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟰 (𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟵 (𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟯 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟰 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟳 (𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟵 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟬 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟮 (𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟰 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲𝟬 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱)

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)

1.9K 363 240
By _yesha_jain_

This chapter i specially dedicate to my sweetheart. TheMysteriousMaya happiest birthday ever my girl ❤ you know i love you so much and will do that always! 😘 Lots of hugs and kisses to you...have a beautiful day pretty bae!! 💙💙

Naina's pov.

"what's happening with me? why i am getting attached to sameer? why can't i hate him? why do i feel bad when someone's insults him? because he is so loving and sweet with me that's why? or am lying myself...my feelings...my concern for him? God i will go mad someday if i won't get my answers, why the hell did i kissed him? he is my accidental husband and i don't want to accept him, then why i am doing everything for him? why did i narrate story for him? why did i seek his help to remove my necklace? why am getting mad over his cuteness and kiddish nature? why the fuck i can't hate him? Please please god help me, i am not understanding why this new feelings are gripping my heart,
why i can only think about him in free time."

Naina is staring his sleeping figure in unknown love, and gently lifting up his heavy head she made him sleep comfortably on the doremon pillow.

She got up and went to open the wooden drawer to find headache medicine for herself, she searched in the medical kit and suddenly her eye laid on one pill strap.

She suspiciously took the packet in her hand, and read the product name with horror look, unknowingly her gaze shifted on sameer who is cutely snoring in his sleep.

"Yeh dawai kaun leta hai?" she ask herself incredulously, and try to think the reason for having this medicine in the kit.

Naina quickly took her phone and click the picture of that pill, and smartly keep back the strap in the medical kit.

Her headache was gone, and now she is thinking about this medicine which have blank her mind completely. she have great knowledge in the medical field, and her innerself is forcing her to investigate about this new unfold mystery.

Deciding to visit medical store tomorrow, she walk back to their bed and quietly adjust her petite figure beside her baby husband, she lastly glance him and a soft smile appeared on her lips.

"Sir, bunny isn't eating anything, he is jumping on the bed since one hour." lucy inform sameer in urgency, and he promptly keep aside his ludo board, and got up to see his baby.

She open the door, and sameer find bunny spoiling the freshly washed bedsheet by jumping like a monkey, for a moment he giggled but soon shouted him sweetly - "bunny, my son what are you doing?"

Bunny angrily look at his father, and avoiding his fake scolding. he again started to jump this time more wildly, sameer ask lucy to get his favourite strawberry cream biscuit and plain white milk, and she immediately left for the kitchen.

"Why are you behaving like this my son? do you want to play with me." sameer ask in honey voice, and the angry puppy shake his small tail as an answer that he want something else.

Lucy was back within one minute, and place down the tray of cream biscuits and milk glass on the ruined bed. Sameer pickup one biscuit and try to feed him, but he jump off the bed and started to run in the whole room.

Being annoy, lucy was trying to catch him but his speed was very faster that she got exhausted, and helplessly said - "sir i can't manage him, am going down to finish my left over work."

She left the room, but bunny didn't stop running around the room and spoiling it totally. sameer wasn't getting the reason that why his obedient son is behaving so oddly today, he was irritatingly looking him and yelling - "stop bunny, please."

He was going to get up, when he saw bunny standing at the doorstep, innocently looking up at one lady who is adoring his cuteness.

Sameer smiled widely, as his wife naina was looking her son bunny in motherly eyes, and it was making him so happy.

"Who is he?" naina question, and bent down to caress his golden fluffy hair.

"Our son." sameer replied her in sweet smile, and naina was going to spit on bunny who is trying to get himself into her embrace.

"When did i got pregnant?" she ask herself in terrifying look, and then raise down her eye at her flat tummy.

"Wait, we haven't even kissed each other yet, then how will i deliver this puppy from my tummy?" she added in relief tone, and throw death glare on her husband who is smiling mischievously.

"Are you fool? how this puppy could be our son, for that we need to make physical relationship." naina blurted out in anger, and sameer widen up his eye in shocked look, what did she say? He wonder with confusing face and thought to ask her.

"Forget it, tell me what this puppy is doing here in our house?" she changes the topic quickly, and he grinned, saying with the cutest smile - "this is our son naina, bunny maheshwari."

"God, kis ghar mein laake aapne mujhe patak diya bhagwan ji, hadh hain." she curse the god in her mind with aversion, and try to endure her anger which was reaching on the top.

"He is my favourite person angel, in this house only he is my best companion, he understand my feelings...my emotions, my pain which others ignore, he smile when i laugh, he cries when i am sad, he cuddle with me when i feel lonely." sameer said in a small smile, sharing about his strong bond with bunny who is like the other part of his body.

Naina who was going to scold him suddenly went quiet, she was hearing his each word so intently, deep down she felt his pain that he shares only with bunny. His smile hides the loneliness and immense pain he feels when no one wants to understand him, when his own family abandoned him, when they ignore his longing to spend some quality time with them.

"Sameer ji, henceforth with bunny, now i am also there with you. with whom you can share your pain, your happiness, your problem, your reason to feel sad...you can share anything with me." naina ensure him with a soft encouraging smile, and he had tears in his eyes which needs unconditional love of someone.

"I promise, i will be a good listener." she added sweetly, and sameer rush to hug her tightly.

Naina was stunned, her hands were still under control, she didn't reciprocated the sudden hug, but a relief smile spread across her face. bunny also jump to hug his loving parents, and she gladly welcome him in her arms and they had a first Family Hug.

"Angel, bunny isn't having his meal since morning, can you convince him to eat something?" sameer utter in pleading tone, and broke the hug to see her face expression.

"What do he like to eat?" she ask to know about his choice, and he went to get the plate of his favourite food.

"Strawberry cream biscuit is his favourite, but today he isn't even ready to touch it." he spoke sounding upset, and naina hummed taking the untouched plate in her hand, and looking down at the cute bunny who is grinning.

"Bunny, kya hua aapko bacha? see your daddy have brought your favourite biscuit, please don't upset him na." naina behave with him so nicely that he stare her emotionally, and then to his loving father who is sadly siting there.

"Mumma ki baat nahi manoge aap?" this word left him stun, and bunny happily open his mouth and naina feed him the small piece of biscuit with a contentment feeling.

"My bunny is a good boy." she said further by softly stroking his hair, and he jumped on her unexpectedly snuggling more into her warmth embrace.

Naina smiled lightly, and patted his back all while looking to her hubby who is burning in jealously.

"Don't take my place." sameer roared in cute tone, and try to pull back the cheeky bunny, whose closeness with his wife is disturbing him now.

"Com'on sameer ji, he is our son na toh kyun itne possessive ho rahe hain aap, what will you do when we will have our own child?" naina spoke with a teasing smile, but it went wrong on sameer who smirked at her naughtily, she bite her exicted tongue and sheepishly smiled at him.

"But i don't know the procedure of having our own baby?" he sadly replied her, and she stares him lovingly. wondering that why god made him so cute?

"Don't worry, we still have so much time for that." naina cajole him with a sweet smile, and he nodded.

"I don't know why the hell was i talking with him about our own child, when i know we're never going to share any intimacy." she spoke disheartedly, and imagine the picture where she will be holding his child in her hand, and playing with him/her enthusiasticly.

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique

So how was the update?

Did you liked bunny meeting his mom?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?

One word for naina?

Hint - New Entry Soon! 😉

PS : unedited chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 468 42
┈ ⋞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 ⋟ ┈ ◦•◦❥•◦ A NaruHina Fanfic H POV No Hinata. I shook those thoughts, no I can't think about him now. Clan comes first and that's...
282K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...
411K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
44.1K 3.6K 28
"Anything wrong?" She asked him softly. "Ummm I know you might be expecting me to say that I will make your life like a Fairytale, and would love you...