Minimal Beat ( A Lindsey Stir...

Oleh Victoria2214

Victoria's been waiting to see Lindsey Stirling for as long as she can remember, but her parents have inflic... Lebih Banyak

The day it all began ( sorta ish)
Chapter 3- stars align
Chapter 4- Mistakes can happen
Chapter 5- Transcendence
Chapter 6- The unexpected visit
Chapter 7- Life on tour
Chapter 8- The day in the life
Chapter 9- Moon Trance
Chapter 10- Far from great
Chapter 11- So this is life
Chapter 12- The time of day
Chapter 13- Song of the Caged Bird
Chapter 14- One and only
Chapter 15- Fields of Gold
Chapter 16- Beyond the Veil
Authors note
Chapter 17- Mirror Haus
Chapter 18- Senbonzakura
BIG NEWS!
Chapter 19- Take Flight
Chapter 20- Night Vision
Chapter 21- Mission Impossible
Chapter 22- Roundtable Rival
Chapter 23- Sun Skip
Chapter 24- Anti Gravity
Authors Note- PLEASE READ :)
Chapter 25- Firefly

Chapter 2- waiting in silence

824 70 27
Oleh Victoria2214

*Two years later*
That was a good night sleep! As my eyes were adjusting to the light, I noticed something that wasn't on my dresser before. There was a vip pass and Lindsey Stirling tickets on my dresser.
! For today! Oh that's right, it's my birthday today! I'm 14 and it's also Lindsey's birthday to! Wait, do I have school today? That question sent a shiver down my spine as I checked my calendar while biting my nails. Yes! It's Saturday! No school! No bullies! Just me, my violin, a vip concert tickets!

I leaped down the stairs as fast I could, wi the concert tickets in my hand. Everyone screamed

" Happy Birthday Victoria"! I was loving today! Everyone seemed so happy!

" The concert starts at 3:30pm so I will drop you off at 1:00pm so we can avoid traffic". My mother explained to me.

Waiting in line for the concert

I can't believe this is happening! I'm going to meet Lindsey Stirling herself! Ok pull it together Victoria... Your acting like such a fan girl.
All the sudden I see three familiar faces walking down the street. Chandler and his buddies. At first they didn't notice me but when they got closer to me they did. Whats he doing here?! I'm about 2 hours away from town, did he follow me? Questions kept boiling up in my mind but there was no answer to them. A wide grin started to spread on Chandlers face.

"What do we have here", he said. At that moment he grabbed me by the gem of my shirt, dragged me out of the crowd and slammed me against the wall, I groaned. He and his two other friends started to punch me. I accidentally dropped my concert ticket and vip pass. Chandler noticed and started to rip each one up right in front of me. While making an evil laugh that sounded like Voldemort.

" Nooo! Please stop, Ow!" I started to cry. Every none in my body felt like it was broken and torn to shreds.

"Wimp", he spat. He punched and kicked me a few more times before a familiar but un recognizable voice boomed.

" Leave her alone! Why would you do something like this"!

Chandler and his "buddies" ran off as I crumpled to the ground. I blacked out... ( 3 minutes later) , I woke up on a couch that looked familiar from you tube videos but I could not generate which one. Ow! A wad of pain exploded through my body. I blacked out once more.

"Hello? Are you ok?"? That voice, I heard it before. My eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal the face of Lindsey Stirling kneeling beside me. Her face full of concern and wordiness.
-----------------------------------------------
Comment
Vote
Play in the leaves ^ ^

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Broken Oleh M =)

Fiksi Penggemar

200K 3.9K 50
Maddie has one rule: Don't catch feelings But what happens when she finds solace with another broken person? And what happens when they inadvertently...
685 66 17
when two teenagers from a wealthy family fall in love it's expected that they would end up together for a lifetime, but what happens when the guy in...
Lollipop Oleh Panic automanic

Misteri / Thriller

90 0 19
Kate and I jam out to our favorite music as we take our road trip to Canada We snacked on lollipops the whole trip our favorite The long roads where...
14 0 3
(discontinued) Nessa has been surrounded by loss and death her entire life, everyone she cares eventually leaves one way or another. So what happens...