Wet the bed

By Queen_mooree

India Nicole Aleah James. That's her government name. But if you haven't heard this, you haven't lived. Caram... More

Intro:
The beginning
The song
Scared to death
Who are you?
Fuck my life
I finally get to meet you
Why am I so into you?
Nightmare
Shutting you out........
Whats going on?
I'll tell you everything
what happened
Here goes nothing
shit just got real
Do you mean it?
A/ N ------
I need you!
Thank you baby!
*L*
A/N
redo *L*
*O*
*V*
*E*
SERIOUSLY????
A/N---
worst time ever!
A/N
worst time ever!
you think your tough?
post to be: chris brown
whats going on?
Im not a porn star!
DAMN!
when it rains
Clouds rolling in
Between love
who to choose?
Long way
always getting hurt
Thank you daddy!
Hey there
Guess what?!
rest in peace!
soooooo.
we love you melvin
Can we just be happy?
Im having A!!!
Hey lil guy!
auhtors note
Going home
I'm Straight
Can I keep you?
sick people
We got it
CASTING CALL

back to normal

632 27 0
By Queen_mooree

I pulled up to the mall and got out I could feel my ass swaying in my thin booty shorts I mean they weren't booty shorts because my ass wasn't visible at the bottom but they were still botty shorts. I opened the mall doors and walked in the first stop I made was this store called luxury the only people to afford shit in here are like big ballers and I got august card and mine so shit why not shop till I drop? I walked in and oh boy I seen my sister ass someone who I haven't spoken to in about three months going on four I decline everyone's calls and texts and voicemail I even blocked my dad from ever calling me again in life.

"Hey stranger" Nicki said
"Bye Nicki" I said walking past her
"So you gone do me like that?" She said getting mad
"Yeah bitch" I said walking to the other side of the store.

If this bitch really thought she could just come try and talk to me after what she did in the fucking bathroom she must be crazy I told that bitch she was dead to me bitch you fucking did me wrong knowing my fucking grandma died and you showed all the way out.

"I told you that night yih was dead to me" I said and walked out the store

I walked to the dress store so I could find august a tux and me a dress or something for the funeral. I walked into the store and seen my old boss Maddie so I stopped her and had small talk with her. She asked me when I was coming back I told her prolly never but who knows I said laughing. I then walked away and looked through so material and found august and me the perfect matching outfit it was an all black skin tight dress it wasn't short but not long prolly mid thigh. August has this sexy ass suit it was all black with line green and pink I was so fucking in love and my dress had little spots with the colors like yessaassssss. I walked out the store with both it cost me a good two million but ole well its worth it and I used my money so I'm not trippen so much. I drive back home and august was there but momma wasn't but it was this strange car and I was worried like oh hell its a bitch. I walked into the house and not a surprise but I seen a bitches heels and shoes in my house. So I walked into his room and see him kissing on some girl body he didn't see but I knew I would make sound so I ran down the steps and slammed the door I got into my car locked my doors and just cried what am I not doing right enough for him like come on now. I seen him open the door and I started my car and pulled off shit where to go I don't have friends then I thought about Starbucks I just go there to think. I drive to Starbucks and I get out the car I walk into the store and I find a seat then someone comes behind me and taps me.

"Hello beautiful" he said
"Your Damian right?" I said
"Yeah beautiful I seen you a few days ago didn't I?" He said
"Yeah you did" I said
"Can I have a seat" he said asking
"Sure be my guest" I said smiling
"So what's on your mind?" He asked
"Nothing I'm just tired" I said
"Do you not have a place to stay?" He said asking..

Damian and me talked for about two hours and we exchanged numbers and I left before I could get into my car he had texted me telling me he misses my company already. Damn that made me feel good somebody already missing you and you haven't been gone for more than five minutes. I looked back at him smiling and I called him.

Phone convo:

Me: hello?
Damian: hey beautiful
Me: what do you have planned today?" I asked smiling
"Nun forreal why?". He asked
"I'm getting a hotel wanna come swim?" I asked
"Yeah just text me when you get the hotel" he said

I hung up the phone with him and I headed to the house to get my bathing suit yes it is fucking adorable its my favorite colors its a one piece but it's a sexy one piece. I pull up to the house and august here but I honestly could cade less. I walk Into the house and he jumps up and tries to explain I'm tired I don't want hear shit I'm not about to argue with him its just a waste of time because whatever I say go in one ear and out the other. I grab a change of clothes and my swim suit and a few lotions and soaps and perfumes and I grab my keys phone and charge and walk out my room I lock the door behind me. Got to remember to change the locks to my new room. I walk to the door and tell him I'll be back in a few days and he shakes his head and walks into his room and slams the door behind him.

"You did this to your self ass" I said before I walked out the door

I got into my car and called Damian I seriously missed him I told him I'll be a kings palace in about twenty minutes and that I needed to stop at the store first. I pulled up to the corner store And it looked to be my old child hood best friend.

"Lamar is that you?" I asked
"Yeah what's up India!" He says surprised to see me
"You look good boy" I said
"Thanks you look sexy your self" he said
"Thank you thank you" I said smiling
"Well give me yo number we need to catch up I miss you" he said

I gave him my number and a hug followed by a kiss and I was in my way but damn I can't say how much I love and miss lamar I honestly do. I walked around the store looking for what I need and I got a phone call I answered it.

"Hello?" I said
"Your a freaky girl" they said
"What?" I said in confusion
"I seen you last night playing with that phat pussy" the said
"Who is this?" I said
"Can I lick your pussy" they said
"Bye I'm hanging up ass" I said
"Nah Nah shawty don't its lamar" he said laughing
"That's not funny lamar IMA fight you" I said
"Love you too" he said "save my number nigga and call me later" he said smiling at the register
"Ight punk bye" I said before hanging up

I just can't stop smiling when I talk to lamar like I miss him he was my old childhood best friend we played and slept and even did a Lil freakh shit when we was younger but im glad I finally got him back into my reach and this time were not going to lose reach he better hold onto my number for dear life like IMA do with his!!

Lamar is the one in the picture she. You start reading the chapter like yes he fine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 3.4K 19
"We can't... you're my client." He chuckled, "so? There's no law against fucking my lawyer." He cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. "Stop makin...
337K 12.2K 43
Charity 'Cherry' Brooks was the baddest bitch in town. She had money, any nigga she wanted, a gorgeous face and a banging ass body. Cherry used what...
249K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
2.7K 62 38
"You want me don't you" after saying that she just come close to me and bite my earlobes which made me shiver and her hands slowly tangled with my ha...