You Are Mine

De MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... Mais

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 19

411 20 29
De MOONBORN19

~Unknown's POV~

I watched her as she approached the flowers and hesitantly picked the note I left her.

I expected her to be overwhelmed with joy but she looked pale. She threw the card away and sank to the floor, hugged her knees and sobbed quietly.

Why the hell is she crying? What did I do wrong? Is it something I wrote? Or is it the flowers?

Whatever it was, it was really bothering her. She suddenly looked up with teary eyes and frantically looked around her.

A strong urge awoke in me to go inside the house right now and comfort her but... I can't. I can't reveal myself.... yet.

She shakily stood up, grabbed a skillet from the dishwasher and slowly walked around the house, checking in every corner for.... me? I guess?

So adorable! Don't worry my darling, I'll come to get you soon.... and then you'll find me.

She searched everywhere, displaying both courage and pure fear.
She sighed in relief when she'd checked every spot in the damn house.

I have to get her but when? It's better when there's no one around. I have to think of a plan and quick... You know what?
I'll get her tomorrow night.

~Yolanda's POV ~

The hasty search for the intruder was futile. No one was in the house, but someone did enter my house. Not only did the bouquet of flowers indicate a break in but some of my clothes especially my lingerie were left scattered on my bed.

This creep was going through my clothes! Pathetic! Doesn't this weirdo have anything better to do than to go through a girl's clothes?

The search had drained so much of my energy that I knocked out as soon as my head touched the pillow. I made sure to lock every door and window in the house before exhaustion consumed me.

I felt famished when I'd awoken from my desirable slumber. I decided to make some scrambled eggs and toast with orange juice to go with it. After satisfying my stomach I got ready for another day of learning and fed Max.

Thoughts about last night raced through my head. I made sure to lock all the doors and windows in my house before getting in my car.

I made it to school a little after 7:45AM. As I strode towards the building I couldn't help the feeling of paranoia... again. I turned back a couple of times to check if there was someone watching me but there was no one. I huffed in annoyance and ignored the weird feeling. Another day... let's just hope nothing happens today.

"Alright! Class dismissed. Oh! Don't forget to finish your assignments people, it's due next week Monday. Have a good weekend", several students groaned as our English teacher, Miss Green reminded us of our assignment which I am so excited to do because.... i really need the distraction.

Blake hooked her arm with mine and walked us out the room.

"Why is Miss Green spoiling our weekend?" She whined making me giggle at her childish behaviour.

"Come on! It's not that bad" I said as we entered the cafeteria.

The room crowded with students. A group of wannabes walked past us, flipping their luxurious hair and giving us sassy looks.

We ignored them and headed over to the table at the middle of the room where all our gang were seated.

Logan noticed my arrival and got up to embrace me. He's toned arms held me protectively as I breathed in his attractive cologne.

He led me to a seat beside him and we all began planning for another day out on Saturday. Lily and Sandra were so busy arguing over the last chicken wing left on the plate that they didn't take notice of Brian snatching the wing and shoving it into his mouth. He gave them a goofy grin as they glared at him and began playfully punching him. Brian was pleading for help almost dramatically.

I couldn't contain the laughter I'd been holding so I burst out laughing along with everyone else.

"Hey sugarplum?" Logan asked while I tried regaining my composure.

"Mmm, yeah?" I asked, turning my body to face him.

"I was wondering..... if we could..... um... go out tonight?" He asked hesitantly before continuing.

"It's okay if you don't want to! I mean-"

"I'd love to! It's been a while since we've hung out and I really miss that. Also, babe, I'm your girlfriend. You don't have to hesitate to take me out!" I replied gleefully while cutting him off.

He released a sigh of relief that I didn't know he was holding and gave me a peck on my lips.

"So..... I've got everything planned. All you have to do is get dressed and await your prince charming's arrival " he emphasized more on the last three words while dropping a cheesy curtsy and winking the cutest wink ever.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and snuggled closer to him. He kissed my forehead and caressed my arm causing me to look up at him.

"I look forward to our date" I whispered sassily to him, which resulted him to raise a brow and smirk cheekily.

"Better be.... oh and I'll pick you up at around 8:00pm? Ok, Sugarplum?" He replied lowly while nibbling on my ear.

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

I bit my lip and playfully slapped his thigh as an indication to stop or you'll face the consequences.
I was feeling quite curious about what he had planned. Why 8pm though?

I asked him but he simply said it's something to do with "the activities" he planned for our date. I couldn't question him any further because the bell for the next period rang and Logan took that as an opportunity to avoid the conversation.

I scrunched my brows at him as he turned around and walked backwards, blowing me a blow kiss which I caught before he turned back around and headed off to class.

Might as well get to class then...

I walked with my girlfriends by my side when someone bumped into me causing me to fall backwards.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the painful impact but I felt... nothing.

Nothing at all.

Then, I felt something warm gripping my waist and head firmly. Arms?

I opened my eyes and it immediately locked with a familiar pair of grey eyes. I froze when I realized who those grey eyes belonged to.

They belonged to Adam....

One of his hand was under my head while the other gripped my waist, preventing me from falling backwards.

He hoisted me upwards so that I was standing on my feet, directly in front of his face. He gave a friendly smile, his hand still on my waist.

"Sorry about that..." he looked around and scratched his head in embarrassment?

"Uh... um... no pro-blem" I stuttered as he looked behind me at my girlfriends.

"See you around?" He stated but sounded more like a question.
I nodded slightly as he walked off, flashing Blake and I a toothy grin.

That feeling of paranoia came back again but this time it felt so real in a sense that I cannot even disagree or neglect that feeling. It felt so close..

I didn't want to turn around , afraid of what I'll see.. which is nothing. I continued walking to class with my friends , silently praying that nothing happens.. at least for tonight.

(To be continued)

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello humans 😉

I humbly apologize for the late update.... again. *sighs*

I've been quite caught up with a lot of things... I know it's not an excuse but anyways....

How was this chapter? Any ideas on who this 'Unknown' is? I'd love to hear your theories 😀

Don't forget to:
#Vote
#Comment 😁

If you have any suggestions then you know what to do... either PM me or comment 😃

Hope you enjoyed reading my crappy writing...😅

Take care & keep laughing 😊. God bless you all.

Good byeee & peace out ✌✌

P.S. 700 reads??!!! Thank you all so much for the support. Keep reading for more thrills ( I think😂)

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

148K 5.2K 28
Her siren ebony eyes sang to him a beautiful melody of fear so hypnotizing that he could not find it in himself to look away. For the first time, he...
511K 17.8K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
387K 32.9K 39
" ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก " "Tell me Baby did h...
Stalking Kasey De Lilli Knight

Mistรฉrio / Suspense

69.8K 1.8K 22
Stalkers, murder, and lies. He was coming. I was terrified. I heard the doorknob turn and my heart dropped to my stomach. He was here. He entered...