Book of One-Shots

By Super_Human456

Just a book of one-shot stories here and there. More

Look Out for the Quiet One
Hot Coco
Crazy Valkyrie Day
Velveteen Rabbit
Trust in Me (Lemon)
I Love You, My Rose
Never Miss a Heart Beat
Beach Volleyball Champ
Good Night
Evil Love (Lemon)
Dance, Dance
Morning Sunshine
Family
I Need You
The Therapist (Lemon)
Morning Tea
Bandits
Not Sorry
The Bodyguard
Spa Day (Lemon)
Night in the Void
Rainy Day Dew
Darkest Day
Burning Sunny Fun
Loving Ruby (Lemon)
Gypsy Girl
Catch Up
Tai Him Up
Birds of a Feather
Welcome to the Pancake House (Lemon)
The Barista
The Hunt
Because She's a Nerd
You're a Soldier
King of Everything
Collaring the Wolf (Lemon Part 1)
Collaring the Leopard (Part 2 Lemon)
Collaring the Kitty (Lemon Part 3)
Collaring the Tiger (Lemon Part 4)
Collaring the Panther (Lemon Part 5)
It's Not Her Tempo
Lifelong Love
Bar Fight
Firebreather
Sleepy Snowflake (Lemon)
Hover Board Racer
Meditation Practice
Rosey
Emerald in the Rough
Making Babies (Lemon)
Pina Colada
She's Your Favorite Lil' Gangster
Double Trouble
Dark Magic
Dark Magic (Part 2 Lemon)
War and Death
Helping an Assassin
Playing Press
Hardcore Test Taker
More Collecting (Lemon)
Diamond Thieves of Heart
Working Days and Lemonade
Faunus Belle
Something New
Vibration Mode (Lemon)
Apathy Part 1 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 2 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 3 (Lemon)
Apathy Part 4 (Lemon)
Honey, I'm Home (Lemon)
Thought on Thought
An Explanation
Rainy Day Parade
Punk Rock
Power Couple
Crazy Lady
Mind Control Mountain (Lemon)
Surf's Up
I see You
Arm Wrestle
I'm Not Joking
Ms. Cutsey (Lemon)
Zero-G's
Creating Memories
Boku no Deku
Illusions
Hypnotic Relationship (Lemon)
Long Distance
Age of Love
An American Tail
I-Birthday
New Girl in Town (Lemon)
Green Thumb
Rookie Year
Your Boss is Hot
Rock Hard Will
Subliminal (Lemon)
Support Group
Saleswoman
One For All
Sea Tip
Anniversary (Lemon)
To America
Scientific Advancements
Fashion Business
Explosive
Music Club
Invisible Crush
Dragon Ball
Tutor
Honeymoon (Lemon)
Tour Bus
Yar Har
Masochistic Midnight (Lemon)
Circus Freak
Creation Myth
Underground Gang
First Time
Morning Kitten (Lemon)
Fairground Fun
Childcare
Mountain of Trouble
Mismanagement
Taming the Dragon (Lemon)
Nine's Five
Explosive Competition
Science Geeks
Rookies 1 and 2
Beauty Guru (Lemon)
Burnin
Aged Up
Maximum Intelligence
The New Teacher
Cow Lady (Lemon)
School Dance
X Marks the Spot
Workout Buddies
A Friendly Game
Cumming Home (Lemon)
Plant Girl
Ghost Girl
Riding Places
Ice, Fire, Baby
Cave Story (Lemon)
Broadway Visit
Echo Location
Science Lovers
Proposal
Just in Me (Lemon)

Wave Sensor (Lemon)

6.1K 30 3
By Super_Human456

You were sitting on your couch, enjoying yourself that fine morning. Next to you was Mt. Lady, naked obviously and kissing along your body. You had an arm wrapped around her, cupping her breasts and letting her gush over your body. In front of you, on her knees with your member in her hand, stroking it and licking it was Midnight. She looked so hungry, so needy. You chuckled a bit and softly petted her head along and cupped her chin and made her look up at you. She had nothing but love in her eyes.

You then grabbed Mt. Lady's chin and kissed her on the lips. You pointed to some VR goggles behind her which she grabbed and handed them to you. You gestured for her to take Midnight's place which she did and began to suck down on your member with vigor. You handed Midnight the goggles and she looked up at you with some minor confusion.

(Y/N): Nejire Hado.

Midnight: I understand, Master. Is there anything else you require, Master?

(Y/N): Do one of those sexy dances you enjoy doing.

Midnight smiled and nodded. She stood up and began to do a little stripper dance for you. You chuckled and continued to push Mt. Lady down a bit more along your member.

__________________________________________________________________

A few days had gone by since you had given the orders to Midnight. And since then, things had been going smoothly. Midnight had offered Hado the goggles as some training simulator. Of course, that was not the case at all. The more she spent, the more she was slowly reprogrammed and conditioned to become a slave.

One day, you began to stroll through UA, up to the Third-year dorms to see your new prize. You found Class 3-A's room and walked inside. Thankfully there was no one else present inside the building except for Hado. So, you walked up, knocked on her room, and heard her moan slightly. You smirked and opened the door and saw Hado, sitting at her desk with a hand down her skirt.

You walked over to her and began to massage her shoulders and took off the goggles. Her eyes looked like she was in dreamland. You smirked and leaned into her ear and kissed along her head and cheeks.

(Y/N): Your Master is here.

Hado: Mas...ter.

(Y/N): Yes. Your master. Midnight wanted you to be enlightened with her. Do you want to be enlightened?

Hado: I want...what Master wants.

(Y/N): Mantras. Go ahead.

Hado: I want...to please...Master. I need to please Master. Master is everything to and for me. Obeying Master is pleasure. Pleasure is obeying Master. Without him...I am nothing. I need Master. Master needs a good slave. A good slave obeys.

(Y/N): Very good young Hado. So, wish to come with Master to a little Heaven here on Earth?

Hado: Yes. Please, yes, Master!

You chuckled and began to guide Hado out and back to your apartment. Once you got back to your home, you locked the doors, closed the blinds, and had Hado call her friends/classmates telling them she had taken up a mission against a small-time villain. Just for some practice. Once everything was squared away, you looked at her and snapped your fingers.

(Y/N): Down on your knees. Take it all out and off.

Hado: Yes, Master.

Hado began to strip down into nothingness as you took a seat on your couch. Once she was done, you had her stop so you could admire her features. She had a killer body for certain. Definitely one to be a dancer and whatnot. But that wasn't entirely relevant right now. Hado dropped down to her knees and slowly crawled over towards you. Once she reached you, she took your member in her hand and looked at it.

You cocked an eyebrow as she examined the meat stick. You then realized this must have been the first she has seen. You were about to take her virginity. You smirked as she took your member in her hand and began to stroke it. You moaned and leaned back on your couch and just let the girl go to town. Your moans must've been a welcoming sign as she began to pick up the pace. Little by little, she went faster and faster. Hado was a natural at this kind of stuff for certain.

After some time, you grabbed her head and pushed her towards your member.

(Y/N): You put it in your mouth and you suck it.

Hado: Yes, Master.

Hado did as ordered. She placed your member into her mouth and pushed herself down on it, reaching its base. You moaned even louder than before as Hado began to deepthroat you. Her first real blowjob and here she was killing it. You grabbed her head again just so you could thrust up into her head to gain more pleasure yourself. You then felt yourself about to come in her mouth.

(Y/N): Slave Hado...I'm about to cum. That is what you want. You want me to come overtime you service me. Understand?

Hado moaned as she continued to suck down on your member. She went as vigorous as she could but was still able to get you off in no time flat. You released deep down her throat and slowly peeled her off of your member. She looked up at you like she did something wrong. You chuckled and got up and brought her to her feet.

You sat back down and gestured for Hado to sit down on your lap. As she sat down on your lap, you aligned your member with her ass and stuck it up in there. Hado moaned and a few tears fell from her eyes. You pulled her back and waited for her to calm down while you peppered her face with kisses. You calmed her down and waited until you knew she was ok and began to bounce her up and down along your member.

Hado became a bit of a moaning mess, enjoying the rough thrusting up and down she was receiving from you. She moaned and panted a bit, which was even louder when you began to grope her breasts. You thrust more and more into her ass and began to pinch her nipples. Hado was panting and moaning louder and louder with every passing moment. With every thrust. And honestly, you were in heaven.

Her ass was amazing and you knew with her quirk, she could make it bigger and better. You also knew the same was for her breasts as well. Those things her like heavenly pillows, existing only for pleasure and paradise. You then leaned down and let her bounce along your member, getting herself off more to your hard member. You slapped her ass and waist, getting a better grip and thrusting up inside of her.

After a bit more thrusting, you could feel Hado release over your waist. You then released inside her ass as you both moan and she fell down on top of you. You pulled out and flipped you over so you were on top of her.

You grabbed Hado's head and forced her to look at you. You then used your quirk on her, hypnotic eyes, to strengthen her trance. You smirked as she slowly went under and began to further obey any orders you gave her. So, after a few minutes, you brought her out of trance and saw the little obedient slave look up at you and smile.

Hado: Master? How can my body please you today?

(Y/N): Lay down. I'm going to make you a proper woman.

You lined up your member and pushed inside her entrance. Hado moans and screams out loud for a bit, but you are able to calm her down as you repentantly thrust inside of her and massage her breasts for her. Hado began to moan once again and allowed you to continued to pleasure her through the thrusting.

You smirked as you could hear Hado moan louder and louder with each passing thrust. You keep thrusting as Hado released some drool and her eyes rolled back inside her skull. As you thrust, you suck on her breasts, giving her more pleasure. You move and kiss her lips and begin to grope her ass cheeks. Hado quickly wraps her legs around you.

You broke the kiss and moved to suck on her nipples, causing her to moan even more. You spank her ass one last time and Hado wraps her arms around you and caresses your back your pecks. You release into Hado once again and pull out of her only to break the kiss and continue to lick Hado's' entrance a bit until she releases.

You sat up on your couch and pulled her up with you and kissed her. Once you broke the kiss, you stared into her eyes and used your quirk to put her further under. After some time sending her deeper, she slumped against you and you pushed your fingers into her entrance and could hear her slightly moan.

(Y/N): There there, my good girl. There there. Look at bliss.

Hado looked up at you and you used your quirk again. So, you quickly fingered the girl, got her off, and carried into bed as you continue to re-program her beautiful mind bit by bit.

You loved your quirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
50.2K 534 41
New book new oneshots LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!
2.5K 241 93
read and find out
1.4M 11.9K 200
Volume 1 of RWBY Females X Male Reader Oneshots CoverArt By: Rooster-Teeth