ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【...

By Dippy08

❝Have heard of this friend-zone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me.❞ What happens when a savage, sassy and... More

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~♡One♡~
~♡Two♡~
~♡Three♡~
~♡Four♡~
~♡Five♡~
~♡Six♡~
~♡Seven♡~
~♡Eight♡~
~♡Nine♡~
~♡Ten♡~
~♡Eleven♡~
~♡Thirteen♡~
~♡Fourteen♡~
~♡Fifteen♡~
~♡Sixteen♡~
~♡Seventeen♡~
~♡Eighteen♡~
~♡Nineteen♡~
~♡Twenty♡~
~♡Twenty-One♡~
~♡Twenty-Two♡~
~♡Twenty-Three♡~
~♡Twenty-Four♡~
~♡Twenty-Five♡~
~♡Twenty-Six♡~
~♡Twenty-Seven♡~
~♡Twenty-Eight♡~
~♡Twenty-Nine♡~
~♡Thirty♡~
~♡Thirty-One♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Two♡~
~♡Thirty-Three♡~
~♡Thirty-Four♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Five♡~
~♡Thirty-Six♡~
~♡Thirty-Seven♡~
~♡Thirty-Eight♡~
~♡Thirty-Nine♡~
~♡Forty♡~
~♡Forty-One♡~
~♡Forty-Two♡~
~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)
~♡Forty-Four♡~
~♡Forty-Five♡~
~♡Forty-Six♡~
~♡Forty-Seven♡~
~♡Forty-Eight♡~
~♡Forty-Nine♡~
~♡Fifty♡~
~♡Fifty-One♡~
~♡Fifty-Two♡~
~♡Fifty-Three♡~
~♡Fifty-Four♡~
~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)
~♡Fifty-Six♡~
~♡Fifty-Seven♡~
~♡Fifty-Eight♡~
~♡Fifty-Nine♡~
~♡Sixty♡~ (M)
~♡Sixty-One♡~
~♡Sixty-Two♡~
~♡Sixty-Three♡~
~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)
Author's Note
Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

~♡Twelve♡~

14.7K 1K 521
By Dippy08

Things began tranquilizing in both of them as days started passing by, Jungkook would always be on his flirty mode and Taehyung on the bitchy mode, trying to act tough but the poor pretty boy has been really slipping for the guy next door.

The two were getting so much used to each other that sparing a day without talking or the same bickering will not make it seem like their normal day and even after Taehyung's rants of being cocky and picky in terms of friends, he had started enjoying his naughty neighbour's company quite a lot.

They love to talk about their day in the nights, standing on the balcony under starry nights that they just forget how the clock strikes above zero o'clock every night and that they need to sleep as well.

"So Tae, what do you say about being friends? We have learnt a lot about each other's liking and interests. Being friends would help us learn more." Jungkook asked all of a sudden, Taehyung bringing his cup of coffee down from his lips as he watched Jungkook standing on his balcony, a serious gaze fixed into his.

Taehyung coughed to clear his throat, thinking to collect some words to say.

"Friends?" He asked, making Jungkook nod his head.

"Aren't we 'just neighbours'?"

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head a little before looking down and then at him.

"Have heard of this friendzone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me." Jungkook said, making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Anyway, good night. It's quite late."

"But isn't it Saturday tomorrow, weekend?" Jungkook reminded him and Taehyung blinked, thinking of an excuse.

"Ah, I have to visit my friends so…" Taehyung excused before walking to the room through the casement.

"Aren't you leaving?" He asked Jungkook before getting inside and the latter shook his head.

"Why? Gonna smoke after me?" Taehyung asked, making Jungkook shake his head in denial.

"I don't smoke anymore, not recently."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, watching your face really helped me, my pretty neighbour."

Taehyung blushed really hard, cup shaking in his hands and about to drop but he somehow calmed himself.

"D-don't call me that." Taehyung scoffed.

"What? Neighbour? But haven't you just neighbour-zoned me?"

"No not that…"

"Then what? Pretty? But aren't you really pretty?"

"No~~ not even that."

Jungkook chuckled softly, loving the sudden panic attack of cuteness in Taehyung.

"Well, aren't you 'my' neighbour?" Jungkook asked, voice so low as he leaned over the grill, making Taehyung blink repeatedly.

"Good night." Taehyung said before closing the casement and getting inside, leaving Jungkook to have a good laugh.

Well, Jungkook actually quit smoking recently, all credits to his pretty neighbour.

~♡~

Taehyung woke up a bit late the next morning, not even in a mood to get up after a busy week but he woke up to heavy moans and groans falling into his ears.

He opened up his eyes swiftly, sitting up with a puzzled and cute morning face, hair sticking up here and there.

Taehyung rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes, quickly pushing his feet into the slippers before walking to the balcony.

Jeon Jungkook, his neighbour was exercising, his mouth leaving sinful sounds every time he would repeat the push ups.

His arms flexing out of his tank top as he would go down so nicely and then bring his body up. His body was dripping sweat and oh that soaked top, sticking to his body.

Jungkook found a pair of slender legs in front of him, making him raise his head to find Taehyung standing on his balcony, looking completely different than the rest of the other days because he was in so much hurry that he just forgot to check himself in the mirror properly.

His night attire in the shorts and very loose t-shirt was making him look so adorable and cuddly.

"Oh!" Jungkook huffed, getting up and quickly getting the water bottle.

Taehyung stood there, lips parted, his t-shirt falling off one sleeve, revealing his soft skin and the cutest morning look ever with his messy hair and puffy face.

Jungkook couldn't hold back his urge to laugh a little, finding it extremely cute to see his neighbour in such a state.

And Taehyung was still wondering if he was dreaming.

Jungkook then started drinking off the water from the bottle by throwing his head back, eyes staring at Taehyung as his side profile was doing things to Taehyung.

The water fell off his throat, down to his chest and now soaking the abs, t-shirt sticking to the shapes of them.

Taehyung gulped down, panicking a little, silently staring at the hot guy in front who didn't even mind the looks he was receiving.

Jungkook brought his face down, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as he watched Taehyung. He saw his parted lips and the gulping.

Jungkook stretched his hand, offering him his water bottle and Taehyung finally snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head in denial and then quickly panicking as the realization hit him of how vulnerable he was in his morning state.

Taehyung quickly turned around, mindlessly walking to the casement and bumping his head into the glass wall, forgetting he had shut it before and Jungkook panicked a little.

He then smiled to see how Taehyung muttered a cute "ouch" as he rubbed his head with his palm before opening and getting inside, again leaving Jungkook to have a good laugh.

"Now he's gonna dress in Gucci and act all bitchy, forgetting that he is nothing but a softie." Jungkook mumbled, smiling like a fool but oh well, that's a fact.

Damn, how he loves that bitchy mode of Taehyung.

~♡~

And of course, Taehyung dressed in Gucci, ready to act all tough and sassy as Jungkook likes it.

Just like all the weekends he was ready hung out with his friends in the cafe. He quickly called Jimin who just cancelled and said he couldn't make it this time, adding fire to Taehyung's building anger.

The fuck, he had his birthday around and his friend just cancelled the most awaited meeting? What around? He had it the next day, oh so not fair.

Taehyung swore on the call, saying whatever he had in his mind to Jimin and threatening to break the soulmates' friendship if he would not come to meet but Jimin just cut his call, getting high on his nerves.

Taehyung walked out of his house then, fuming in anger and ready to murder someone if anyone dare ask him what's wrong and that happened when his neighbour walked out of his house, reading his expressions and asking him what was wrong.

"Good morning pretty neighbour…" Jungkook called out nicely, Taehyung turning around to him and then rolling his eyes before ignoring him and walking away.

"Woah, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung tapped his one foot on the ground as he waited for the elevator to open.

Jungkook suspiciously narrowed his eyes and walked towards the other guy.

"Are you okay?" He asked as softly as he could, somewhat melting Taehyung a little.

"Don't talk to me, I'm not in the mood." Taehyung simply said, waiting for the elevator to open up so he could get down and then to Jimin's house to get him up by his collar and drag him out into the cafe.

"Woah, what's up? Did someone rob you?"

Taehyung turned to face Jungkook with a deathly glare, making the other drop his smile.

"Ahem… okay, but seriously what happened? Is Lily kidnapped or what?" Jungkook joked again and Taehyung held his breath, trying not to say or do anything and fortunately the elevator popped open and he got inside quickly, leaving Jungkook to stand there with no answers.

Jungkook then shrugged his shoulders, so used to his moody side so he didn't care and got inside his house, knowing exactly Taehyung would spill everything to him in the night and he just couldn't wait.

~♡~

If you think not having Jimin at the meeting was the only thing Taehyung had to go through this morning then no, his Lily was not in the parking lot, not where he parked it before when he came with Jimin in the evening.

Taehyung gasped as loud as he could, his heart skipping the beat, his Lily was not there?

Taehyung panicked, checking it everywhere around but it was nowhere to be seen. His Lily had always been so easy to spot because all the cars there were mainly black or blue and his Lily, wearing hot pink colour, was the only sparkle which was missing that morning.

Taehyung panicked, his sister like a car, gifted to him on his 20th birthday by his parents, a piece of his heart was not there?

Taehyung asked the watchman too who denied it and then asked the lady lord for footage, who said that the CCTV camera wasn't working that day.

It all seemed like a planned situation or something, how could all the things be wrong at the same time?

Taehyung couldn't think of anything else, not sure of the way the watchman and the lady lord shared a funny glare together and Taehyung's head only repeated one thing.

"Woah, what's up? Did someone rob you?"

"Is Lily kidnapped or what?"

.

.

.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Uh oh, naughty neighbour is gonna have a hard time.

⊱•────────~♡~────────•⊰

Can't wait guys, next chapters gonna be so fun, UwU Tae gonna have his birthday so.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
4.1K 274 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
69.9K 1.9K 17
Notorious player, Jeon Jungkook, was just another one of my older brother Taehyung's friends from high school. Standoffish, borderline rude, and hand...
27.5K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...