Trust; bakugo x reader

By JustStranger3

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... More

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 11: Become A Hero?
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 30: Nobody
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 66: The Monster In Me

4.1K 120 96
By JustStranger3

"You all set?"

"Hn. I'm ready, Kyoko-san."

"Then let's go. We have people to save."

This is it, the night where you're going to face the Roars of Nocturne and to fill the promise to save Hisashi and his onii-san, Akane. Your fight with the Elite and the Alpha will surely be unforgettable. And since it's going to be a tough fight, you prepared everything you needed and remembered the plan seriously.

Kyoko-san teleported the both of you to the forest where the slaughter house was located. You ended up in a large tree in front of the entrance, and without wasting any time, you prepared all the things that you needed and so did the spy.

"Remember, Y/N, there shouldn't be any mafias left once we meet at the back door. You can do that, right?"

You nodded firmly knowing how difficult the job is. The members of the mafia may be nobodies, but they're still mafias. You wouldn't know they might have tricks up their sleeves.

"Okay, I'm going in." She spoke before teleporting herself inside the slaughter house. While she was dealing with the mafias inside, you took out a rope from your pockets and watched the guards of the front door.

With the movements of your fingers, you dragged the seven guards away from the place and tied them with the rope with your other hand. You thought your mother was a very powerful hero, Telekinesis is strong, you know. You can attack even from afar, you can do whatever you want with the villains as if they were puppets, and most importantly, you can get the remote of the TV without standing up!

Whatever what happens, I will never lose this quirk. It's strong and very useful, and... it's my last memory from Mom...

You shook your head and focused your mind back to your mission. You walked out of the shadows revealing your body features and went to the tied up guards as you put duck tapes on each of their mouths to keep them from making noises.

You placed your index finger on your lips while mocking them, "Shhh. Shut your mouth holes, assholes or you're all gonna end up in a hole. Ta-ta!"

And with that, you left the guards who were so close in tearing up. They had quirks but they weren't that strong, they should've used them when you were in front of them. But because of their situation, they couldn't do anything. They had no idea who you were but they'll remember that face who humiliated them. And once they know you, they might plan on taking revenge.

You took out gangsters like a piece of cake, you weren't expecting the mission to be this easy. Or you might've thought that a little too early. You ran around the outside area of the whole slaughter house knocking out members on your way. They launched themselves to you and you usually threw them away and sometimes, make them hit each other or throw boulders at them. That was how capable you were of your mother's quirk.

Could people recognize my Mom? Do they still remember her hero name?

Those were the thoughts that strolled around your mind while fighting. You noticed that nobody ever mentioned her name nor her legacy to you, never in your life. Maybe they forgot about it? Or... they were forced to about her?

When the outside area was finally clear, you directly went to the back door where you were supposed to meet Kyoko-san after she handled things inside. You leaned on the steel door and waited for a few minutes. The only thing that kept you company was the silent sounds of the forest.

What's taking Kyoko-san so long? Five minutes already passed. Are there a lot of them in there? Who am I kidding? They're a group of mafias. Of course there are loads of them inside.

You averted your eyes to the black sky that was illuminated by the vibrant lights of the stars. You imagined it as the same sunset view you loved when Katsuki asked you out.

The sunset was beautiful itself but because you were with the man you loved, things became livelier. It's like he was the only thing that brings out the beauty and light of simple things that we don't appreciate much. And one of those things was you.

I promise, Katsuki. I will come back alive no matter what, and then... we can fjnally be together. Spend quality time together just like what most couples do. I promise. I promise...

"Y/N." You snapped back to reality hearing the opening sound of the doors along with Kyoko-san's voice. You stood straight and turned to the spy, there were nobody who was inside so that means she already took them all out.

"Are you done? There aren't any more people, right?"

You nodded in response. You looked at her checking if she had any injuries during her fight. Luckily, you only saw a small scratch and a not so serious wound on her leg.

"Great. Also, I might know where Ms. Akane and the Alpha is." Your eyes sparkled after finding out what she said. It was a relief, now, all you had to do was rescue her and her little brother.

"What about Hisashi? Do you know where he is?" You asked excitedly. But by seeing the frown on her face, you already got your answer.

"He must be with the Elite... They might be inside some random rooms and they're probably separated." You stated while placing your finger on your chin. There would be no way they'll show Daydream that her brother was already captured. Or maybe they had other plans?

"And Miss Akane probably doesn't know Hisashi is inside." Kyoko added while doing the same gesture, "We have to split up. One of us might end up in the room of the Elite or the Alpha's. Either way, we'll be going to save both Hisashi and Miss Akane by ourselves. What do you say, Y/N?"

"Yeah." You answered bluntly. You didn't need to think it for long, as long as you'd be able to rescue them, then circumstances doesn't matter to you anymore.

"Alright, let's go." You took a deep breath before following her from behind. The both of you walked in hallways and checked the rooms that the you passed. It weren't the rooms you were looking for though.

"I heard some screams somewhere earlier... I'm just not sure where but I think it's on the right of this slaughter house." You listened as Kyoko mumbled out some words. You didn't complain, you trusted her with your life. She was also a spy and a friend of Daydream, enough for her to be trusted.

"Well, well, looks like some predators got inside a bird's nest. Oh well, atleast I don't have to set a trap for you two. It'd be a drag." The both of you flinched and immediately turned to the back revealing a man wearing a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes. His hair was also black yet his eyes were as red as Eijiro's hair. You knew his eyes looked familiar somehow.

"Who are you...?"

"Hi! I'm Raiden, a member of the Elite. Nice to meet ya!" He grinned revealing his fangs that looked the same as those from wolves. His smile suddenly turned into a bloodthirsty smirk sending chills down your spine.
"I just had dinner and now, I think I'm gonna have a little midnight snack. So, will you let me take a bite of your delicious flesh? I want to know what you taste like!" He spoke creepily at the same time his eyes went wide and he also stuck out his tongue with saliva dripping on the floor. Damn, he literally just resembled a wolf.

"Stay away!" Kyoko yelled as soon as the man named Raiden made his first step towards the both of you. He didn't stop, instead, he just kept on giving those creepy vibes and maybe a bit... seductive? To be honest, he kind of reminded you of your perverted boyfriend.

"It's alright, don't worry. I'll make sure I'll give you two an unforgettable night." He slowly walked to you while you took steps back, and damn, he really was a pervert! "You'll have the best night of your lives. I promise!" You panicked when your backs hit the wall knowing you were stuck in a dead end.

Oh fuck.

"Now, what are you waiting for? Let's-- OW!" You were shocked as you watched the man got hit on the back of his head and pathetically fell on the ground. You looked back to where he was standing and there, the same blonde girl standing behind Raiden's corpse.

"He's so annoying."

You and Kyoko blinked still processing what was happening, then, you flinched when she floated herself in front of you two in a blink of an eye.

"I see we don't need to take you now that you foolishly came here by yourselves. It's a stupid plan but, well done. All we have to do now is do the same thing what he did to your dear little Daydream who's nothing but illusions. I admit it, her quirk is impressive but... not powerful enough."

She spoke in a British accent, she always did. You furrowed your eyebrows after hearing her say something about he and Daydream.

"Where is she? Let her go, now! Hisashi too--"

"You wouldn't cross the line, now, would you? It's easy for us to give the rotten underrated hero back to you. But the little boy? That's a big 'no'."

The two of you clashed with death stares. Why do they want Hisashi so badly? What is it that made them do dozens of crazy stuffs just to capture him? Why would they target a little boy?!

"He has the ability to turn dead people back to life.

"But what we didn't know was that he can also reverse it."

"He has the ability to kill people by making them fade away along with their souls, it's useful for hero work but it costs him his own life... so we sweared ourselves to protect him from danger. I'm certain that he wanted to take him to bring Nocturne back to life."

That realization answered your questions once again.

Right... they wanted to bring their Master back again. They are all pieces of shits! Who would want to live in a world of monsters?! Do they want to eat each other alive or something?!

ARE THEY STUPID?! THEY ARE ALL BASTARDS! JERKS! ASSHOLES! MOTHERFUCKERS! OR MONSTERFUCKERS! THEY'RE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF CREATION!

Why do they want people to suffer so bad? Is it fun for them? Is it satisfying? Why are they so... annoying?!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH!"

With all your might, you punched the annoying girl version of ---- sending her flying through the air and even broke through the whole backdoor. Yup, you made sure your emotions were intense enough to have super strength.

You walked your way to the blonde with a serious expression on your face. It wasn't the time to be fooling around, you had to fight like it was going to be your last. You had to be more powerful than that time when you helped taking down your own father, and also that night in the I-Island where you fought your cousin.

This time, your fight against the Roars of Nocturne was a big one and you won't ever let everyone down. It had something to do with the whole world, humanity, and death. It was more serious... so you had to be serious.

You were now standing in front of the bleeding blonde, splinters were everywhere and she couldn't help but cough out blood. Well, serves her right!

"Why do villains want to change the world so bad? Can't you all just accept the fact that things aren't going to end up your way? To me, villains are nothing but stubborn people who wishes to die! Sounds pathetic, right? In case you foolishly forget, you're one of them too. You're all bullshits who cares nothing but yourselves!"

You punched her again in her beautiful face, blood came out of her mouth but it didn't bother you. You wanted to kill her so badly. You wanted to end the villains' reign forever.

To you, they were just losers. Now, you were being disgusted by your past self who stupidly wished to become the same species of this girl that brought out the monster in you... the monster who goes haywire and slaughter people... brutally.

You already landed a lot of impact in her until you couldn't feel her breathing. You were about to land your last punch but Kyoko's voice caught your attention.

"Y-Y/N! H-Help... me..."

You turned to the back only to see your fellow spy whose neck was grabbed by the hands of that guy from earlier.

K-Kyoko-san...!

"What's with the face? You're too busy taking Kaori down, you should continue. But now that you caught me, I guess you can say I'm 'busted'."

You shivered when his lips curved into a devilish smirk, his fangs were now covered with saliva, he looked damn starving.

"You're either going to finally kill a member of the Elite, or, save your friend.

What would you do, hero?"

~2253 words~

A/N: Hiii guys! I know it's been a long time since I continued this book and I apologize for that. The thing is, I had a writer's block. I really ran out of ideas that I wasn't even sure if I should continue the story or not. But luckily, I found a motivation! I might still get writer's block though but I'll try hard to convince myself to make an ending of this story. I originally planned to continue this until the fifth season or sixth or whatever. I will also add an arc from the movie: Heroes Rising! If you're still reading this book, thank you thank you thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Also! I recently published another Bakugo x Reader fanfic, but it's the fantasy AU of BNHA. Please read it. Thank you! 💖

-aStrangerUnevirMetbEfoRe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3K 55
"Class, we have a new student, introduce yourself or whatever" Y/n L/n is without a doubt a villain. She works for them. She was in a mission to take...
348K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
189K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...
363K 9.6K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...