The C.E.O & His SSGT...Book 1

Від MKG2012

Book 1 in the Blood River Series Gregory Beau Morgan, Alpha of Blood River pack is a powerful C.E.O. who take... Більше

Characters
1. Gregory
2. Travis
3. Gregory
4. Alec
5. Travis
7. Travis
8. Gregory
9. Cooper
10. Travis
11. Alec
12. Gregory
13. Travis
14. Gregory
15. Travis
16. Gregory
17. Travis
18. Gregory
19. Travis
20. Gregory
21. Travis
22. Gregory
23. Travis
24. Gregory
25. Travis
26. Rift
27. Travis
28. Gregory
29. Travis
30. Gregory
31. Travis
32. Gregory
33. Travis
34. Gregory
35. Travis
36. Gregory
Epilogue The C.E.O. & His SSGT

6. Gregory

5.7K 171 47
Від MKG2012

His car ^^

"Captain Campbell hello, I didn't expect to see you here." I said when my office door opened with him walking in and I stood and shook his hand and he grunted but smiled.

"Hello Mr. Morgan. That's a nice welcome. I wasn't planning on being here but things came up and Travis along with the unit had to go on deployment last week." He said and sat down slightly chuckling. 

"I didn't mean any offense sir, I was just surprised to see you is all. I had prepared for a meal for Travis with things he likes since he would have been here throughout dinner and I would have done the same for you if I had known." I apologized and he waved me off.

"I understand. The paperwork for their deployment got lost so it was last minute but don't worry, they heard a piece of my mind of their incompetence over there." He growled out and it sounded like a wolf's growl and I held back my chuckle. 

"Rebecca, please call the restaurant and cancel the meal for Travis and instead have them prepare Captain Campbell's meal. They should know what it is since he has been here before." I said once I pushed a button on my office phone to her desk.

"Very well sir, it will be done." She said and I pulled out the thick contract and handed him a pen and we went over some of the details that still were the same until we got to the breast plates.

"I had done some research and I came across a lighter one, it still does the same as the ones that are built with more weight but with the lighter one, the soldiers will not have to carry so much weight than they already have to carry." I showed him the images I had printed and he looked at the old ones they already use and the new ones that are much better and the Marines are already using them.

"They look so much smaller." He said and I was prepared for this so I went to my closet in my office and grabbed the box I have in it and placed it on the table and took out both kinds of plates and he walked over to the table and picked each up. 

"See there is a weight difference but it is still as effective as the heavier one. I have a demonstration set up, come." I said and we walked out of my office and went to the elevator and I hit the button for the roof and walked out when the door opened. I had a few soldiers come and demonstrate for us and they were already to go.

"Here you go sir." I handed him the headphones to muffle the sound and we all put on a pair and I nodded to the soldiers and one of them fired a shot directly at the other's chest and he of course flinched at the impact but he still was on his feet and Captain Campbell walked over to him and he removed his jacket and lifted his shirt so the Captain could see for himself. 

"There is no mark." He said in awe.

"No sir, didn't even hurt or hardly feel it." The soldier said and I was happy, that's what I was looking for. 

"Would you like to try?" I asked the Captain and he nodded and I chuckled and he put on the bigger jacket with the breastplates and the one with the gun handed it to me and I took his place and cocked the gun and put my arms up and lined up the gun to the right side of Captain Campbell's chest and fired. He didn't even flinch but he knew he was shot and the look on his face was shock.

"Holy shit I didn't even feel that!" He said and we all chuckled. He took the jacket off and came over to me.

"I like those. You are right, they didn't even feel that heavy and are very effective. We will switch to those." I mentally fist bumped the air but in reality I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you guys for your help, make sure to pick up your checks for today on your way out and there is a reservation for you to have lunch at Buckhead steak and wine, it's on me." I said to the three soldiers and they shook my hand, thanked me and as they were packing up, the Captain and I went back down to my office.

"So now that is taken care of, let's move on." I said and we went through the rest of the contract little by little, had dinner and by the time seven-thirty rolled around, the contract was done with the changes we made. 

"All that needs to be done now is have our lawyers look at it and sign. Thank you Mr. Morgan  have a good rest of your night." 

"Thank you, you as well. I will contact your office when I hear back from the lawyers and we will set up a time to sign the contract." I said and with an ok see you soon from him, he left. 

Rebecca left a couple of hours ago so it was just me and I did more paperwork for my other clients I had met this week. 

When I got home I greeted some of the pack members and played with the pack kids a bit before heading inside. Usually, I hate Mondays because it's my busiest day of the week but I had a date to get ready for. Alec and I have been seeing each other since that day and boy I don't regret it. He managed to finish his last assignment early so I get to spend three days with a man who I'm honestly scared of. Being a young CEO you either attract the gold diggers or the one-nighters but he chose to stay and it scares me shitless. 

"I'm here, don't send the warriors after me. I came to check on my family before heading back out." My parents just made kissy faces and Gabriel just groaned. His mate didn't exactly turn out to be who they were so he's been moping about. I offered to make him disappear but Gabriel was too nice for that. 

"Are you hungry honey?" My mom asked wiping off her freshly washed hands. 

"I could eat but there wouldn't be a date if I did so I'm good, thanks though." I said kissing her cheek. 

"I can't believe you turned a one night stand into a full-time relationship." My dad laughed to himself. 

"You're a real comedian dad." I sighed and smiled nonetheless. 

After my usual coaching at basketball with Gabriel and his friends, I went home and sighed leaning against the door and put a hand over my heart. I'm a badass CEO with a weakness for the hottie latin hacker from Spain. 

Before going into the shower, I set out my clothes, I went with semi formal with it being more formal but anyway. I decided on a blue and white long sleeve with the arms rolled up, tanish pants, blue dressy shoes and sunglasses I had no intention of using given how late it is. I just want to hear my Latin love curse me out calling me extra or too much. I love it.

As I got out of the shower drying off completely, pulling on white boxer briefs and putting on my clothes. I debated bringing my grey jacket just in case. Alec gets pretty cold easily and being ten times more nervous as I am I'm sure he'll forget until the last minute so I grabbed that and my belt as these pants are a bit slacker than when I bought them since I lost a little weight with training with the warriors and dad. 

Around nine thirty I was halfway to where Alec had been staying. How convenient was it he just so happened to have a relative that lived out here. The sneaky bastard just wants to move so badly but sadly he was denied for transfer. I don't know how he thought that would have flown with his director. He just started there. 

As I pulled up I got out of my brand new baby. A black 2020 Audi r8 convertible with red seats. I had to have my car looking good just as I was. Then again I only usually use it for casual or social occasions. 

I was sweating bullets by the time I rang the doorbell holding the bouquet of flowers I grabbed from a local flower shop on the way here. Cliche I know, just don't try to fight me on it unless you want to go missing. 

As he opened the door my jaw just about fell to the steps I stood on. 

"You're early, lover." He said chuckling as he was still glistening with water and only in these skin-tight briefs that made his bulge and ass perfect. 

"You said nine-thirty…" I chuckled nervously lying to him and myself. I knew damn well it was because I was falling harder for him than I'd like to admit. 

"Come on in, I know you just because you like being on time and we haven't seen each other since that night." He chuckled and I absent-mindedly gave him the flowers I bought and I followed him upstairs which was a bad idea because just looking at his perfect ass made me go crazy with lust and Rift was no help as he sent images of what he'd like to do with our lover. 

"Thanks for the flowers by the way." Alec said as he got dressed unnecessarily slow as if he was taunting me or putting on a show. 

"Keep teasing me we won't make it to dinner." I huffed resisting the urge to growl. I'm waiting until we're actually official before I tell him. Although dad told me to tell him as soon as possible or it'll make things worse between us because it's such a huge secret. 

"In no way am I trying to tease you, you just want this big ass you've become addicted to." He smirked. 

"Says you. Mr. I like it rough and only by you." I huffed and he kissed me, taking my breath away. I have missed how he feels against me and how he tastes.

"You look cute when you pout." He chuckled. 

"Tell you what, you can punish me later." He whispered seductively. Damn him. 

When I finally got all naughty thoughts out of my head I got a better look at him as he fixed himself in the mirror. He was wearing a denim shirt with dress pants with a brown belt and dressy shoes and a very expensive watch. 

"Ready to go?" Alec turned to me and I just nodded, not exactly trusting my voice. I just made a huge deal talking big game and I can't even speak now. What the hell is wrong with me?

As he locked the door, I ran to the car holding his door open. 

"I'm almost afraid to get in it." Alec said, turning towards me and the car. 

"Why?" I chuckled. 

"This car is probably worth more than my life. If I even dent the seats I'm afraid it'll cost an arm and a leg." He said and I grabbed his hands. 

"Lover, look at me… you are worth more than anything I own. I may be a CEO but I only dress to impress. Hell, at home I'm either in sweats and a t-shirt, walking around bare ass naked or in briefs of all kinds… even laced." I smirked to myself whispering the last one and watched his cheeks go bright red. 

"I can't stress enough how little money means to me." I said and kissed him. 

After convincing him he wouldn't damage my car by simply sitting in it, we drove to Epic Restaurant we had reservations at. 

We were slightly late but I managed to find parking in the parking garage across the street the restaurant has for its customers. Luckily someone from my pack saved our skins from having to be turned away. 

"What was up with that hostess?" Alec grumbled. 

"She was probably jealous." I chuckled. He can be so dorky sometimes. That hostess was practically eye raping me and was jealous of us holding hands. 

"Well, she's an ass." He said and I chuckled when people looked at us. I guess they don't expect formally dressed people to swear. 

"She was, but don't let her ignorance ruin our night." I said holding his hand from across the table.

"You're right, I'm sorry love." He said and I nodded when our waiter came and we ordered. I ordered the salmon and he ordered the shrimp and grits. Neither of us have expensive taste so we ordered the least weird sounding or exotic items with matinis. 

"So how was your meeting today?" He asked after we were served our drinks. I took a sip and sighed softly. 

"It went well and kind of fun, especially when he got shot." I smirked when Alec's eyes went huge.

"He got shot?!" He explained and I laughed. 

"Not like that." I couldn't help but keep laughing at his expression. 

"I found these new breastplates for their gear and he didn't seem to convinced so a few soldiers put on a demonstration for him and he seemed to be leaning toward the idea of them so I asked if he wanted to test them and so I shot him in the chest to prove they are just as good if not better than the ones they have had for years. He was impressed and went with the new plates." I said, feeling proud I was able to convince the proud Captain. 

"That's not what I was thinking when you said you shot him. I'm glad you were able to get it your way." 

"It's not for me, it's for them and their protection when they are at war. The least I can do is make sure they have the best of the best because they are fighting to protect us so." I shrugged and he smiled. 

"So humble. I like that about you." 

"How was your day? Do anything fun?" 

"Not really, just sat around and went swimming in the pool. It's hot as hell here you know." He said and I smiled and nodded. 

"Yes, I know. Being born and raised here though you get used to it. Maybe we can go to the beach before you go home? I know a nice one about two hours from here." The waiter brought our food out to us before he could reply and I thanked him before he walked away and we started eating and talking between bites. I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he laughed at some lame story I would tell him of me and my friends in school or growing up. 

"This is nice." I said cutting him off from telling me about his dad and him pranking his papa and he blushed. 

"What is?" He asked and I rolled my eyes playfully at his remark. 

"This, being with you. I have missed you more than I thought I would Alec. I can't help how I am already feeling for you, falling for you and it scares me because I have never felt this way before and no I'm not just saying that because you should know by now I don't talk nonsense. I have dated a couple of people, had some fun in college and high school but not once did I want someone to stay in my life after one night as much as I want you in my life." I had to tell him, I can't keep it in any longer. If he doesn't want to be with me after I said that, well yea it will suck but all I care about is his happiness. 

He didn't say anything and took another bite of his food and so I decided to let him think as we finished our meal and when we were done, I got the bill and paid before we left. I decided to go to a club and have a few drinks and this time, I am going to make sure he doesn’t get drunk. 

When we get there I skip the long line around the place and walk right in. Perks of who I am and I hear people shouting curses at me for avoiding the line and Alec is even a little stunned but I take his hand and we walk up to the bar and I order two beers and he kissed my cheek and we found a table and sat down for a few minutes and my mind kept going back to what I said and maybe I shouldn't have said anything because not knowing what he thinks is making me a little anxious. 

"Forget about what I said at the restaurant. I can see it was unexpected and I apologize for putting that on you so soon." I apologized and he took my hand and got up from his chair and I followed him to the dance floor since that's where he decided to take me and he was making me confused by his actions but I went along with it. 

The lyrics to the song that is playing got my attention as Alec sang it as he and I danced and now I can see why he didn’t say anything and the words made me feel good about his feelings. 

Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter

Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer

Shower you with all my attention

Yeah, these are my only intentions

Stay in the kitchen, cooking up, cut your own bread

Heart full of equity, you're an asset

Make sure that you don't need no mentions

Yeah, these are my only intentions

Shout out to your mom and dad for making you

Standing ovation, they did a great job raising you

When I create, you're my muse

The kind of smile that makes the news

Can't nobody throw shade on your name in these streets

Triple threat, you a boss, you a bae, you a beast

You make it easy to choose

You got a mean touch I can't refuse (no, I can't refuse it)

Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter

Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer

Shower you with all my attention

Yeah, these are my only intentions

Stay in the kitchen, cooking up, cut your own bread

Heart full of equity, you're an asset

Make sure that you don't need no mentions

Yeah, these are my only intentions

Already passed, you don't need no approval

Good everywhere, don't worry 'bout no refusal

Second to none, you got the upper hand now

Don't need a sponsor, no, you're the brand now

You're my rock, my Colorado

Got that ring, just like Toronto

Love you now, a little more tomorrow

That's how I feel

Act like you know that you are

Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter

Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer

Shower you with all my attention

Yeah, these are my only intentions

Stay in the kitchen, cooking up, cut your own bread (whip it)

Heart full of equity, you're an asset (asset)

Make sure that you don't need no mentions 
(yeah, yeah)

Yeah, these are my only intentions (Quavo)

No cap, no pretending

You don't need mentions (no cap)

Got them saying "goals", they don't wanna be independent

Tell them to mind your business

We in our feelings

It's fifty-fifty percentage (fifty)

Attention, we need commitment

We gotta both admit it (both)

It's funny we both listen (both)

It's a blessing 'cause we both get it (both)

You the best thing and I don't need a witness (best thing)

I'ma find me a ring and pray it's perfect fitted (perfect)

Picture-perfect, you don't need no filter (no filter)

Gorgeous, make 'em drop dead, you a killer (oh)

Shower you with all my attention (I will)

Yeah, these are my only intentions (yeah)

Stay in the kitchen, cooking up, cut your own bread (you do)

Heart full of equity, you're an asset (uh huh)

Make sure that you don't need no mentions (no mentions)

Yeah, these are my only intentions (only intentions)

(That's all I plan to do, ooh)

"The ring part is all you though, daddy." He whispered in my ear as he was grinding against me and bit my earlobe softly. My hands were on his ass and I squeezed his cheeks as he kept licking and biting on my ear and neck, our bulges rubbing against one another as he is on his tiptoes and I kept him as close to me as I could because he felt too damn good. 

"I want you to fuck me." He said and turned around and started grinding his ass on my dick and I had to hold myself back from ripping his pants off and bending him over right now and he knew it, he knew what he was doing to me.

"Careful what you wish for, baby." I said in his ear and held his head exposing his neck and sucked on the sensitive hot skin making him moan loudly and I felt his asscheeks clench and I ran my hand down his chest, stomach and griped his dick and started stroking him right there on the dance floor, not giving a fuck who was near us. 

"S...s...stop." He stuttered and I smirked and kept stroking him as he kept dry humping me. If he wants me to stop, he has to stop also and it doesn't seem like he is going to.

"I'll stop if you stop." I said and he shook his head no and kept grinding on me so I kept stroking him and by now I can feel a wet spot on his pants and I knew he was really worked up. 

Suddenly he stopped and grabbed my hand and pulled me into a dark corner and unbuttoned his pants and put my hand back on his dick so I went back to stroking him and in a few strokes, he was cumming in my hand and he held onto me as his body shook and I had my arm around his waist as he moaned loudly in my ear. 

"That...that was hot. I never did something like that in public before." He said after he caught his breath.

"Me neither." I said and he fixed himself and buttoned his pants.

He turned me around and he got on his knees, back against the wall and I knew what he was going to do so I let him because I was about to burst so when I felt his mouth on me and started sucking me hard and fast, it didn't take but a couple of minutes before I came down his throat, holding in a howl as I let the pleasure over take my body.

"Fuck Alec your mouth is amazing." I said once he fixed myself for me and stood up. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me, deeply. 

"All you said earlier is how I feel Gregory and I want this as bad as you do, I want us." Hearing he feels the same about me made me feel like it was just us two on Earth and I hugged him and didn't want to ever let him go.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me Alec, no idea." I whispered and swallowed the lump in my throat at the thought of having a future with this amazing man in my arms. 

I need to tell him about us and bite him so we can be together in werewolf standards, not just human standards. I know he and I haven't known one another that long and this is our first official date but he makes me feel things I didn't ever dream were possible and I want to see where life takes us. 

Gregory's outfit ^^

Alec's outfit ^^

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14K 328 21
Ace Johnson is a troubled kid, always has attitude with everyone and always getting into trouble constantly. A lot of people just thinks he is troubl...
88.3K 5.1K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
Delicate Від Tippy

Романтика

7M 338K 92
Book 2: The Fated Chronicles Will doesn't trust anyone. Doesn't let them in because he doesn't want to get hurt again, he can't afford to. Will is lo...
3.4M 125K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...