Ruling The Senator's Son (Hig...

Af theuntoldscripts

(Unedited) Archt. Alyster Emory Monreal, the senator's son and the bachelor of their company never t... Mere

--
PROLOGUE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SEQUEL: IT WAS MARIELLA SIENNA

AUTHOR'S NOTE

7.7K 132 67
Af theuntoldscripts

Hello, this is yassynotes. If you're reading this note, then it means that you're already at the end of the story. I just want to take this opportunity to thank all my readers for reading my second high-class issue series, it was great journey to write this story and I could say that I learned a lot while writing this.

The story has gone through a long way and as I end this story, I want you guys to have this open thinking about our society today. I want to enlighten my readers on what are the happenings that the society is facing and I hope you got my message about this story.

The second high class issue story is already done and I hope you will support the third of this series. I love you and I hope this family will grow bigger, thank you for taking the time to appreciate my story and as I bid a goodbye to this masterpiece, may we have peace and unity on voicing out our thoughts.

I love you Aly and Sienna, thank you for teaching everyone how powerful love is. You will be forever in my heart.

Thank you and I love you,

-yassynotes :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.6M 217K 49
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
3.1K 90 14
"I'll wrap you in my arms Gal, night or day... I will never get tired of you... And in any other life time, by chance... I will still wrap my arms in...
2.5M 158K 54
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
9.8K 343 39
SPSeries # 1 : That Rainy Night in Cubao (Jericho's Story) 1 of 5. Scared to be left behind, Glory Ginn, from PUP College of Communication, never got...