The Wolf Queen (The Queen's S...

بواسطة herlittlenightmare

Betrayed, lost, broken. This is Azalea's reality now. Once a slave, now a warrior. A future queen tasked w... المزيد

P R O L O G UE
One: Crucifixion
Two: Havoc
Three: Misery
Four: Decay
Five: Agony
Six: Murder
Seven: Revenge
Eight: Branded
Nine: Exile
Ten: Unsteady
Eleven: Depthless
Twelve: Bleed
Thirteen: Lamentation
Fourteen: Remorse
Fifteen: Sinister
Sixteen: Conduit
Seventeen: Hell
Eighteen: Burn
Nineteen: Surrender
Twenty: Rot
Twenty One: Infinite
Twenty Two: The Crown
Twenty Three: The Challenge
Twenty Four: Possession
Twenty Five: The Prophecy
Twenty Six: Unity
Twenty Seven: Silence
✨ A N N O U N C E M E N T ✨
Twenty Eight: To Die For
Twenty Nine: The Mountain
Thirty: The Ritual
Thirty One: Cursed
Thirty Two: The Alpha
Thirty Three: Devil's Demise
Thirty Four: Rabids
Thirty Five: The Sound of Silence
Thirty Six: Resurrected
Thirty Seven: Reborn
Thirty Eight: Ruthless
Thirty Nine: Poison
Forty: Ambush
Forty One: The Bargainer
Forty Two: Hard For Me
Forty Four: In Too Deep
Forty Five: Persecution
Forty Six: Blood Tipped Lies
Forty-Seven: A Debt Owed
Forty Eight: Consumed
Forty-Nine: Check, Mate.
Fifty: Queen's Gambit
Fifty One: Frenzy
Fifty Two: Raw
Fifty Three: A Debt Paid
Fifty Four: Ravaged
Fifty Five: Remade
Fifty Six: Truth
Fifty Six: Dare
Fifty-Seven: Remembrance
Fifty-Eight: The Circle
Fifty-Nine: Ashes
Sixty: In Depth
Sixty One: Rising Flame
Sixty Two: Evolution
Sixty Three: Unity
Sixty Four: Restitution
Sixty Five: Exquisite Pain
Sixty Six: Winter Has Come
Sixty Seven: New Order
Sixty-Eight: Wriath
Sixty-Nine: The Reaper
Seventy: Into The Woods
Seventy One: The Wedding

Forty Three: Submission

8.5K 481 121
بواسطة herlittlenightmare

"Beautiful Drug" by: Zach Brown Band

&

"Light Up" by: Baby Bash (feat. Z-Ro, Berner, & Baby-E)

I woke to the sunrise, and Kore's arms as she tightened the hold she had on my middle, protesting my movements. Giggling, I pushed and pushed, twisting in her arms to no avail, collapsing in a heap of defeat, watching with baited breath when she unwound her arms and leaned over me, long hair brushing my cheeks. Her black eyes sparkled with uncharacteristic warmth, her mouth meeting mine in a slow burning kiss. She tasted tart and sweet, likely pomegranate, the fruit her legacy was famous for.

It didn't take long for my body to soften to her, breathless moans escaping my lips as she trailed her mouth down my jaw, throat, and chest. Her fingers bit into my breasts but I relished the pain, arching into her. That slow burn morphed into a raging wildfire when she continued her path down my body. It was as if a spell had been cast over my mind, every inch of her skin beckoning to me, calling to me, begging for my touch.

"Meus es tu."

She murmured in her own language, her fingers slick with my wetness as she parted my folds, black eyes clashing with my blue. Her mind laid bare to me, I heard the translation and answered immediately, albeit a bit demandingly.

"Yes. Now make me yours." I commanded, blowing a piece of hair out of my eyes.

An excited shiver fled down my spine when she grinned, and then she was taking control of my body, pinning me down on our drenched clothing. Her arms hooked around my legs, pulling me impossibly close. I shuddered at the feeling of her breath, knowing she was right there but not yet touching me. I waited for her to take me, but to my immense frustration she stalled. I writhed and moaned, aching for her mouth, her fingers, for her to fill me up.

"Say it."

She slid her tongue along her canines, and my wolf bristled, wrestling with the urge to submit and let her do what she wanted, or remain in control. Every little movement she made was agony, just barely brushing my sensitive flesh. It didn't take a genius to wonder why I surrendered, nearly mad with desire. Looking at her and the way she was looking back at me, my legs spread and body vulnerable in every way, nearly drove me crazy.

"Please." I whimpered.

"Please.....what?"

She almost moaned as the words left her mouth, her body tightening. I wanted to smile, loving how affected she was, loving how she needed this as much as I did. Knowing very well that I was playing with fire, I decided to toy with her a bit and made her wait for my answer.

"Infantem, obsecro." She plead, lightly running her nails along my thigh. At the sound of her rough accent, so thick with lust and passion that I could hardly make out her words, I lost my resolve.

"Take me." I broke, my voice cracking, my legs shaking with nerves. Kore was still very much an anomaly to me, and while I didn't think she would ever hurt me, she was still a deity, a goddess.

The goddess.

And that was intimidating.

To my immense surprise and confusion, she dropped my legs with a shudder and climbed up my body, her mouth finding mine. The kiss was scorching, her thighs parting mine as her tongue swept in. Just when I feared I would burst from the pent up sexual energy swirling inside me, her fingers slid into me. Strangled sounds left my mouth at the pleasure-pain of it. She moved slow at first, and in her mind I saw she was afraid she would accidentally hurt me, because the strength of a goddess was different from a vampires, entirely. But I ached for her and my desire was a living breathing monster, my body pushing the limits and meeting her thrust for thrust as her pace picked up. Before long I no longer knew where I began and she ended, having sank so deep within her mind that she was all I could taste and feel.

My nails raked bloody pathways down her back but I didn't care. I chased my rapidly approaching climax almost feverishly, and when her mouth replaced her fingers, the rough texture of her tongue sliding across my throbbing clit was all I needed. And when she turned her attention to my inner thigh, her incisors lengthening, striking deep, I couldn't contain the muffled scream that spilled out of me.

The orgasm rocked through my body with a power unlike any I'd felt before, never had I experienced such a violent display of pleasure. My legs were reduced to jelly and I could hardly breathe, looking at her through half lidded eyes, lazily admiring the curve of her breasts and smooth skin. I was so out of it that I didn't hear her say my name until she was snapping her fingers in my face, a flash of worry crossing her black eyes.

I blinked slowly and looked at her, raising a questioning brow.

"Azalea." She brushed my cheek lovingly, apologetically. "Forgive me, I did not mean to be so rough with you. I should've warned you that love-making with a deity is a little....unusual."

Too tired to speak aloud, I sent her my thoughts.

"Persephone, you did not hurt me. The opposite in fact. If I cared a fraction more, I might be mildly worried that I have lost the ability to walk."

She laughed then, and the sound was so heartbreakingly lovely that I swooned and found myself imagining her undone, writhing in pleasure beneath me. Her expression darkened as she heard my thoughts, her nostrils flaring. Sunlight streamed across her milky skin, her hair so dark a black it tinged blue. I wanted nothing more than to wrap my fingers in their silky strands and drag her closer.

"Careful love," she warned, baring her still-bloody fangs. "I am not always so gentle."

"Neither am I." I grinned, more than ready to rise to the challenge.

The air felt charged with static and for a long moment we just watched one another, so caught up in our bond we couldn't see straight. Her expression grew hungry, but not for blood. No, this was hunger for me, for my body, but there was also something there that I suspected she didn't want me to see, something that even the goddess herself was afraid of.

I sat up, goosebumps peppering my skin. I reached for her face and she met me halfway, pressing her cheek into my palm, her eyes fluttering closed. It occurred to me then how alone she must be. Torn from her life to become Hades's wife, then only to be bound to the royal vampiric line for all eternity. I realize our situation was...complicated. It may seem odd to some that essentially I had two mates now.

But it worked for us, and I loved her.

"I cannot remember a time where I felt so free, so content." Her dark eyes glittered, her melodic voice filling the air. "When I awoke within Elizabeth, I admit my intentions were less than honorable. I wanted revenge, I wanted the power to strike Hades down for what he did to me, for stealing me from my home, and I didn't care how I attained that power. However, the second I met you I knew you were to be my undoing. You are Elizabeth's chosen, yes, but you are my soulmate, and I cannot deny you any longer."

I held my breath, her words affecting me deeply.

"Azalea," she whispered against my skin. "When you have existed as long as I have, everything worth living for fades away. But you, you have given me a reason to live again. And for that I will be forever grateful."

It was the most I'd ever heard her say, and now I wanted her more than ever. I ached so badly to show her how wanted she was, and not for her power, but for simply who she was. I wanted her to remember what it felt like to be loved, cherished, and listened to. Because for all her ageless knowledge and limitless power, she was still a woman who'd been dealt a shitty hand in life.

I kissed her then, my wolf's contented purr vibrating through my body as she cupped my neck, her other hand on my jaw. Our mouths moved in sync, my fingers trailing across her collarbone, gently pushing her back down.

The atmosphere turned serious as I settled myself over her hips, her hands on my waist, a pained groan escaping her mouth, shaking me. I broke the kiss only to turn my attention to her body, running my gaze hungrily over her soft skin, my mouth nearly watering. I cupped her full breasts in my hands, feeling her body reach for me, her breath coming fast as I wrapped my mouth around a taunt nipple. Biting ever so gently, I chuckled as she bucked, her breathing shallowing. The scent of sex and arousal had grown impossibly thick when I finally finished toying with her and moved even further down her body, parting her thighs. My eyes fluttered closed as I inhaled, overcome with her scent and presence. I had needed this with a desperation that had been lost on me until now.

"Azalea." It was more of a warning than anything, but I wasn't worried, too deep within my instincts to care at the moment anyway. When I opened my eyes, I knew they were a bright yellow, yet she welcomed me with open arms.

"Mate." My wolf rumbled.

A sexy smile lifted her lips, her endless eyes full to the brim of need.

"Yes. Now make me yours." She spit my earlier words back at me.

My canines lengthened in response and I growled at the challenge, digging my nails into her skin, keeping her solely where I wanted as I finally claimed her body. Her fingers wound in my hair when I parted her folds with my tongue, drunk on the taste of her and desperate for more. Her body moved for me, but I wanted her still. She jerked in surprise at the light smack I suddenly landed on her ass, looking at me with something close to frustrated anger.

"Be still." I warned, my voice guttural as I hooked her leg over my shoulder.

Her fingers tightened in my hair and for a moment I wondered what she would do, when she acquiesced and submitted. At the sight of this powerful creature, submitting to me, my wolf went wild. Taking control of her body with unexpected fervor, my world blurred dangerously as I slipped inside of her, feeling her walls tighten. Her body moved with me, shuddering in pleasure when I wrapped my mouth around her clit and sucked ruthlessly, picking up pace. All too soon I could feel her tighten around me, her fangs descending as she came, and still I did not stop. Her grip on my hair was nearly painful as I forced her over the edge a second time, until her body lay spent and shaking beneath me, her skin glowing with a light sheen of sweat.

I laughed breathlessly when she snapped her fingers and the clothing beneath us changed to thick blankets and pillows, intertwining our legs together and laying my head on her chest. My eyelids grew heavy and I relaxed into her, feeling wonderfully sated and warm.

"Where does it all go?" I murmured, meaning the blankets and everything she magically conjured.

"It only exists because I will it so." She answered, and right in front of my eyes a small blue flame lit, dancing across her fingertips.

I felt like a child as I gasped and dumbly reached for it, when she extinguished the flame and grabbed my hand, pressing a kiss to my knuckles. "Careful, it will still burn you."

"Do it again." I begged, propping myself up and forcing my lip into an exaggerated pout.

Her long hair pooled behind her as she threw back her head, laughing. And then a moment later a ring of blue fire lit around us, suspended mid air, the flames danced and whirled. One by one they became every color, every animal, then people, dancers, and once more fire. It was beautiful, otherworldly, magical. I wanted nothing more than to stay in this safe place forever.

"As you wish." Her eyes smoldered, answering my thoughts and stirring the passion between us.

I licked my lips, suddenly famished, and wondered if I would ever get enough of her and even more-so, her of me. Yet as we lost ourselves in the haze of our bodies and love of one another, she answered the question for me.

I love these two ❤️ I thought a sweet moment was due before all hell came crashing down 😅 enjoy! Thank you guys for all your sweet messages. I am healing.

All my love, K.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Torn Sins بواسطة Sem

مصاصي الدماء

3.6K 515 37
"Greetings to you all across the nation of The Castle. I, your Queen, come today, bearing sad news. Your princess, Cybil, has become mentally ill. Th...
733K 24.3K 34
Cold and numb, that's the only thing I've felt for the past 3 months. There's around 10 other humans here excluding myself and new ones come everyday...
1.5M 65.6K 55
"So." She mused, sliding one black nail across her lip in a sensual caress as she stared at me with eyes the color of molten gold. "You are the one t...
3.8K 178 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...