๐ต๐‘ˆ๐‘‡๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐น๐ฟ๐‘Œ ๐ธ๐น๐น๐ธ๐ถ...

By VERSACEVENOM

ยฐ:. *โ‚Š ๐Ÿ„ ยฐ .โ€ข ๐˜Œ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜›๐˜๐˜–๐˜• ๏ธ‘ ๐Ÿ‚๏ธ’โšฌโˆ™โ „๐Ÿค More

SYNOPSIS + CAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010 pt 2
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

010

106 5 9
By VERSACEVENOM

YAMIEK

Friday 4:30 pm

IT'S THE DAY OF THE CARNIVALLLLL hehe I'm so excited. I ran inside the house leaving my sister and boyfriend in the car, skipping the stairs trying to get up them faster.

I sprinted straight to my closet to get my outfit. I take the carnival very seriously, it's my favorite day of the year, and I don't leave until it closes or Kika drags me out.

Since I take it so seriously, I already had an outfit planned out months ahead. Laughing to myself as I pulled out the pink outfit that had been hanging up in the back of my closet all year.

"Perfect" I smiled taking off the hangers.

I walked to the bathroom and laid my outfit on the counter, "Damn just gonna leave us like that" my boyfriend chuckles walking into the bathroom with me.

I started to take off the makeup that I had on previously so I would have a blank canvas for new makeup. "I'm exciteddd" I said to him justifying my actions, Silas kissed my head as he laughed at my enthusiasm for such a silly thing.

"Go get dressed we gotta leave before 11" I pushed him off of me making him go get dressed.

"Yo, when I see Rue I'm knocking the breaks off that bitch" Kika said as she too came into the bathroom to take off her makeup.

I hadn't been with my sister in a minute so I musty have missed an episode, "What happened home skillet?" I asked whilst starting to wash my face.

"Get this shit" My sister started, "me and her made plans right? ... She fuckin flakes on me to go hang out with Jules like bro that bitch looks like a bootleg ass sailor moon" Kika explained clearly irritated from the situation.

She started to wash her face not taking a moment to stop from her routine. I knew how much Kika hated to be ignored, and I do too as well.

"Rue is so far up Jules ass she can probably taste what she had for breakfast" I rolled
my eyes drying my face off

My sister scoffed as she did the same, "She owes me an apology" Kika said before leaving the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Shaking my head I got two towels from our shelf then turned on the shower. I got in and took my time to make sure everything was perfect, strawberry poundcake was the scent for the night since I was wearing pink.

After my long 30-minute shower, I got out, dry off, then got dressed. 

...

...

5:25 pm

Silas already had a blunt rolled up and passed it to me as he gave me a kiss on cheek, "You look good mama" my boyfriend complimented me.

I smiled blushing a little giving him a kiss on the lips before I hit the blunt. Silas always knew how to make me smile somehow.

As I blew out the smoke I asked what he was going to wear tonight. My boyfriend smiled holding up what he was going to wear, it looked like y2k men's fashion wear on Pinterest just threw up all of his clothes, but like in a really good way.

"Your colors can't clash with mine though," I reminded him as I sat down at my vanity and began doing the base of my makeup.

I didn't want to do a full face of makeup so I stuck with concealer, doing my eyebrows, lashes, and gloss.

"Hmm.. I'll switch my jacket out for one that matches your colors" Silas shrugged then took his original jacket and swapped it for a pink and purple Bape jacket.

My boyfriend grinned at me feeling like the shit as he sat the clothing item on the couch. I rolled my eyes laughing at him while hitting the blunt one more time before handing it back to him.

I grabbed my phone hitting shuffle on my playlist and Xo Tour Lif3 came on.

"DAMN, I haven't heard this song since cousin X was alive," Kika said coming out of the bathroom in her favorite combo, small shirt big pants.

...

...

"IT'S GIVING NEW YORK FASHION WEEK OKAY" I yelled hyping my sister up, she did a couple of poses before she snatched the blunt away from Silas and toom a hit.

"AYO? You could of asked" Silas threw his hands up

"BITCH, I don't have to" Kika flinched
at him before sitting on the floor in front of the mirror starting on her makeup as well.

"Get in the shower monkey, we're on a time crunch," I said to him knowing the carnival is farther out from where we live and we still have to pregame in the parking lot, then find Fez and Ash to keep the party going.

"What time is it now?" Silas asked as grabbing his clothes from the couch and heading over to the bathroom.

"5:40" Kika told him, Silas saluted her then went into the bathroom closing the door behind him to take a shower.

"He's a nut" Kika said as she pointed
to the bathroom where my boyfriend was.

I laughed loudly almost messing up my eyeliner, "nigga got issues"

I was now onto the rhinestones part of my makeup, I strategically put them on my face near my eyes along with some glitter.

"Let's stick together tonight, we've been doing our own thing for a week" I announced
wanting some sister time even if it was for half the night.

My sister was doing her makeup like mine but she was doing a stronger eyeliner look than me and added more glitter under and on the outer corners of her eyes.

"Fasho, fuck these bitches, AND FUCK RUE" Kika yelled the last part as she handing me the blunt

I grabbed it from her then took a hit inhaling the smoke, "We smoking on the Rue pack?"

"YUUUUUURRRR"

Silas came out of the bathroom fully dressed and as expected, matching my colors. I smiled at him as he walked over to me kissing my head, "my pretty girl" he smiled at me.

The way Silas treated me was something that I never experienced before in my past relationships. I feel genuinely felt loved by him, and for my mentally ill bitches he's my favorite person...so you know how that goes.

"Are we almost ready?" My boyfriend asked playing with my hair that I still need to do.

"No, I have to do my hair" I said back grabbing my straightener that was laying on the floor from when Kika straightened her hair last. 

I straightened my hair—which took a whole hour, but it looked good so that's all that matters. I wanted to post on my spam so I changed the color of the leds to purple, and took pictures until I was satisfied.

"Diva over here" Silas snicked sitting on the big bean bag chair that rarely ever gets sat on for some unknown reason.

We should really start using that.

"Be quiet" I glared at him

...

liked by Spameraa and 18 others
Gtastrippers: heheh we heaaaaa ✈️

Simp4yamz: i saw the creation of this 🤭

ikasguidetoscam: coolest monkey in the jungle 🥰
Gtastrippers: imma lace yo weed

Spameraa: pretty pretty girl 💗
Gtastrippers: i love you i love you 🥺
Spameraa: i love you more

xoxocass: so beautiful yami 💞

6:50pm

I liked Maddi's picture on her spam whilst scrolling down Instagram. We made it to the Carnival finally so the next thing on the list to do is: Pregame.

...

liked by xoxocass and 19 others
Spameraa: lame asf

Gtastrippers: IM IN THE PARKING LOT POOKIE 🤧
Spameraa: FINALLY OMFG, nate is being a dick
Gtastrippers: name one time he's not 🧍🏽‍♀️

Yourfavdomme: Where are you 😀
Spameraa: 😐 kat i love you but look at the picture babe

Ashnotreyway: come get a pretzel ma
Gtastrippers: HEELLOOO????
Ikasguidetoscam: go get the belt

8:00 pm

"Gimme the fuckin Gatorade stop playin', " I snatched the blue bottle of tasty electrolytes away from my boyfriend who has been hogging it in the backseat.

I rolled my eyes I chug as much as I could of the semi-cold vodka disguised in a Starbucks cup that Kika stole.

The alcohol burned badly as it went down my thought. Quickly I switched over to the Gatorade so I didn't throw up.

"It's giving alcoholic," Silas said matter of factly.

As I swallowed the last bit of the drink in my mouth I glare at him handing the bottle and chaser to Jikika, "It's giving faggot" I replied still looking at him

"So rude" Silas mumbled, "can't ever have any fun in this bitch" my boyfriend continues to whine like a little bitch.

Sometimes I think I should have dated a girl with the number of times he be bitchin' and moaning.

"Shut yo bitchass up, nigga damn. Always crying about something" I fake flinched at him.

Silas grinned at me before saying, "Or what? You not gangsta" He said back to me

"Could YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" Kika yelled at us.

The car went silent and I was trying to laugh silently but ultimately failed and bursted into laughter causing the other two to laugh.

"GIRL SHUT UP" I laughed at Kika who was wheezing like someone's car brakes needed to be fixed.

"Hehe I just felt like yelling, but what's up with this blunt Silas you were supposed to roll that shit 30 minutes ago" Kika looked in the back to my boyfriend.

I spin my head around to look at him as well, "YOU STILL HAVEN'T ROLLED THAT SHIT?" I asked in disbelief wondering what the fuck this man has been doing this whole time, "FUCK WAS YOU DOING? PLAYING WITH YOUR DICK?"

"Yo, fuck it gimme the shits," Kika said turning around and grabbed the rolling tray, grinder, and wraps, "well we know who's riding the short bus to school" My sister mumbles to herself while splitting the wrap.

My boyfriend rolls his eyes at us leaning his head back on the seat, "Man can yall stop dick riding, we were doing a round of drinking first"

"You don't get to speak," Kika said as she split down the wrap

I sigh and picked up my phone again to change the music and turn it up. Nowadays I've been using shuffle a lot, I used to just listen to the songs in order but shuffle is a lot better.

Scrolling through my playlist I choose Mary Jane by Rick James and instantly started dancing in my seat.

"MAAARRYYY JANEEE" Silas sang before the lyrics

"I'm in love with Marry Jane, SHE IS MY MAIN THAANG" I sang using my phone as a mic.

Kika finished rolling up the blunt and lit it while she took a few hits, "She makes me feel alright, she makes my heart sing" she chimed in as handing the blunt to Silas.

The car started to fog up pretty quickly and I made sure I had brought the weed spray. That shit was so strong you'll be good for days.

After a couple of pulls Silas passed the blunt to me while singing the lyrics to the song, "And when I'm feeling low, she comes as no surprise, turns me on with her love.."

"TAKES ME TO PARADISEEEEEE" The three of us sang together mimicking Rick James' voice.

"DO YOU LOVE ME MARRY JANE?" I yelled taking a pull, I attempted to do a french inhale but I'm so rusty at it now, I used to be able to do a lot of smoke trips but now I mostly ghost or blow it out of my nose.

I took two more hits then I handed it back to Kika, all while Silas is having a full-on concert in the back seat acting like a damn fool causing the car to shake, "NOW DO YOU THINK YOU LOVE ME MARY JANE? DON'T YOU PLAY NO GAAAAAAMMMEESSSSS" my boyfriend passionately sings.

"Oh my god," Jikika said looking at him as she exhaled the smoke

"Wow, baby thank you," I said sarcastically laughing a little.

"Of course" My boyfriend smiled ear to ear

By the time the blunt came back to me, it was a roach and I was good off that. "Alright lets air this bitch out," I say rolling down the windows.

I used the weed spray and rolled my windows back up but cracked it a little so it can still air out while we're riding rides n shit.

"We out" Kika said putting on her shades before getting out of the car.

I was so excited, I left the car damn near slamming it closed from excitement.

"What's the plan, Princessa?" Silas asks hugging me from behind.

"I wanna go on the spinny thing and then the swings but I gotta find Maddy, Kika wants to fight Rue and I need more drugs," I said not fully knowing the "plan"

My boyfriend nodded taking my hand holding it firmly as the three of us walk up to the stand to get out tickets. Of course, we got wristbands because we aren't #lame.

• • • •

• • • •

8:30 pm

"I feel like imma throw up," Kika said holding on to the metal bar in front of her. We had road the spinny ride 3 times back to back without getting off and we were starting to regret it.

Thankfully the ride just ended with the seats unlocking letting us get out. Quickly Kika and I got out of our seats and Silas was not far behind us racing to the nearest trash can.

"Oh, brother.." I mumbled sitting down at the bench trying to focus on my breathing.

The drunkness was starting to mix with the weed and I was getting a small case of the spins.

"Look it's Rue" Silas pointed causing Jikika to snap her head in the direction he was looking.

"WHY would you do that," I asked my boyfriend punching him on the shoulder.

It was too late to say anything though because the next thing I know Kika is halfway to where Rue, Gia, and Lexi were standing.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I cursed to myself sprinting to stop my sister before she gets all of us kicked out of the carnival and I'LL BE DAMNED IF I DONT GET TO RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL

Out of breath, I caught up a little bit to my dearest beloved sister, "Bro don't do anything" I plead but I could already tell she had her mind set on it.

"Imma just talk to her" Kika looks at me, I look at her trying to get a read on her but I couldn't, "Gia is here," I said

Kika always had a soft spot for Gia, I did too, she was like our little sister. Rue, Kika, and I would be high out of our minds playing Uno with her at 3 in the morning, she never knew though but if she did, she never said anything.

"It's chill," My sister said as she slowly closes the pace between us and them and my hands started to get sweaty no mom's spaghetti.

"Hey Rue," My sister said getting her attention

"Oh hey Kika" Rue smiled, she looked really nervous to see my sister, and honestly, I would be too.

"Can we talk for a second?"

"Uh yeah, sure"

Now I was gonna just stay with Lexi and Gia until I felt myself getting dragged with Rue and Kika to the side where the carnival games were. I looked down the line of games, and all of them looked pretty shitty plus they were rigged.

"So..what did you... um what to talk about?" Rue asked fidgeting with her hands.

I watched her body language the whole time and it just screamed she was anxious over the situation.

"Look, Imma gonna keep it a buck with you-" Kika started but I finish for her because I know the ending wasn't gonna be nice, and I don't want Rue to not be our friend. She just needs to understand that we feel left out.

"We feel like you don't love us anymore, You're always with Jules and I get she's your friend now or whatever but you haven't actually hung out with us since school started and really not even that more like at Mckay's party," As I explained I can see Rue's face turn from anxious to sadness as she realized what she had been doing these past couple months.

Kika lookrd at me for cutting her off but nods her head at what I was saying, " I miss you- WE miss you" Jikika said and corrected herself from I to We.

I giggled to myself silently knowing she has some slight feelings for Rue. "I'm sorry" Rue apologized, I could tell she actually meant it.

Rue tended to show her emotions more in her eyes and the rest of her body follows.

"Like I'm really really sorry... I should of asked you guys to hang out more" The curly-haired girl in front of my sister and I apologized again.

Rue looked like she was about to apologize once mote, but I cut her off with a hug, Kika joined in making it a group hug. Is it one of the corniest things that we've done, but it was needed. "I forgive you, Rue Rue," I said as I pulled away from the hug and smiling at her.

"I'll forgive you if you don't leave us the whole night," Kika said still hugging her.

Rue pulls away a little looking at her, "I promise"

"Is everything okay?" Lexi asked coming up to us along with Silas and Gia.

"Yeah we just wanted to talk some shit out, ya know mature tingz" I said flipping my hair dramatically

"Girl" Kika laughed as she watched me.

"Hey guys imma go meet up with some friends," Gia said looking at her phone

"Alright, keep your ringer on" Rue nodded letting Gia leave to go wherever she was going.

I looked over to the side to see Jules coming up to us, well more like running because she basically tackled Rue into a hug.

Immediately I looked at Kika and she looked at me then I looked at Silas and he also looked at me. I laughed shaking and announced, "I'm going to the Ferris wheel" I grabbed my boyfriend's hand and walked off.

JIKIKA

9:14 pm

"You're full of shit, I don't believe you" Rue shook her head at Jules who was trying to convince Rue and I that she fucked Nate's dad.

"No seriously guys" Jules swore that she was telling the truth.

"Do you know who that is?" I asked pointing to where he was, "That's Nate Jacobs' dad"

"You guys don't believe me?"

"Not really" "Not one bit" Rue and I shook our heads because the possibility of that being true is 1 to a hundred.

"Fine, watch," Jules said to us before walking off from where we were to the Chili stand where the Jacobs family set up their stand every year and won the best Chili competition every year.

It's actually really fucking funny because that's not even a cool-ass flex, like ' woohoo I'm the shit I can make good chili ' nobody cares.

The both of us watched  Jules go up to Nate's dad to ask for chili I guess, that didn't even matter though because the way he reacted and dropped the cup was enough proof for the both of us.

Once Nate's dad dropped the cup Jules looked back at us sharing the same shocked reaction, she couldn't have done it in a more nonnoticeable way so when she looked, so did Nate's dad.

"Fuck" Rue cursed pulling me behind the porta-potty.

"It smells like shit over here" I gagged covering my mouth and nose trying to walk away from the stench pulling my arm away from Rue.

"Ghee I wonder why," Rue said sarcastically moving to where I was.

I hit her arm as I rolled my eyes, "Shut up"

Rue doesn't say anything back and looks more in thought. I didn't wanna bother her because I understood how it can be so I left it alone until she broke the silence.

"I'm sorry for being so distant" She apologized

I look at her but she was already looking at me, I started to feel anxious and my heart started to beat a little faster, "It's fine Rue"

"No it's not, I feel like a bad friend for basically forgetting about you and Yami"

"Well, Yami took it better than me.."

"I'll make it up to you I promise," Rue sayid before pulling me into a hug.

I wondered if she could feel how fast my heart was beating, my anxiety made me feel like I was about to throw up. This hug felt different from any of our other hugs, everytime Rue and I hugged it was like a side hug or a really quick one but this was a full-on embrace.

"I love you," Rue said still hugging me.

I could tell Rue genuinely felt bad for what she had done and I couldn't stay mad at her for it, especially since she probably didn't even realize what she was doing.

"I love you too" I smiled and pulled away to look at her.

The two of us looked at one another analyzing the features of the other person's face. I would have almost thought we were about to kiss until Jules came around to where we were.

"Uh.. am I interrupting something?" Jules asked as she looked at Rue and I, quickly the two of us let each other go pretending that what happened didn't happen.

Rue coughed then proceeded to talk, "Uh NO- no. Um me and Kika were just talking" the curly-headed girl smiled awkwardly before looking around. I nod my head, "Yeah. Just talking"

"Are you sure? Because I can leave .." Jules persisted but I shook my head, "No need"

"I think he can still see us though so let's go," Jules said leading us further into the carnival.

"Okay, but that was fucking weird" Rue said

"Really fucking weird" I agreed with her.

"See now do you guys believe me?" Jules asked walking backward looking at the two of us. Rue nodded.

"So are you gonna tell us how you fucked Nate's dad?" I asked

"Please don't" Rue pleaded

I looked over at Rue seeing she was slightly uncomfortable at the thought of Jules and Nate fucking, I mean if my crush was about to tell me how she fucked one of the guys in my grade dad I'd be uncomfortable too.

"Fine I'll just tell Jikika then" Jule smiled as she walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "pretend I'm saying something wild"

For some reason, I went along with it, not because I saw Jules as a friend but because I wanted to see how Rue would react.

"Stop" I said dramatically as I covered my mouth going along with the childish joke.

Jules giggled before Rue finally said something.

"Okay, can you just say it out loud?" Rue said frustrated slapping her hands on her jeans.

"I thought you said you didn't want to know?" Jules raised her eyebrow

"Well I changed my mind, so tell me" Rue scoffed slightly more annoyed by Jules' actions at the moment.

However, this is what Jules wanted, a smirk appeared on her face before she confessed there wasn't anything to tell because she made it up.

"God I-" Rue got cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hey mom" She answered looking at me, this was our code for 'be prepared to cover for me'  and thats what I did, "No yeah Gia is fine, she's been on the gravitron for the past 40 minutes"

I knew this was a lie, Gia had left to find her friends when we got here. After Rue ended the call with her mom she let out a distressed sigh, "I gotta go find Gia".

"I'll help you" I said

If it was Yami in this situation I know Rue would of done the same. Rue looked over at me giving me the same look as she did when she apologized for ditching Yami and I, though this was cut very short by Jules butting in "I'll help too!" she smiled.

"Perfect" I mumbled looking off to the side rolling my eyes. stupid bitch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 293 20
โžช๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐‰๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐„๐๐๐„๐“๐“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ...
18.5K 161 8
EUPHORIA IMAGINES
258K 5.6K 23
๐”ฒ๐”ซยท๐”ฅ๐”ฌยท๐”ฉ๐”ถ /หŒษ™๐”ซหˆ๐”ฅล๐”ฉฤ“/ ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ง๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ; ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐” ๐”จ๐”ข๐”ก. ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Ÿ๐–ˆ๐–” (๐–Š๐–š๐–•๐–๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–†)
360K 9.3K 24
๐ž๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ continuation of ๐˜Ž๐˜Ž๐˜Ž๐˜‰ โ€ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅโ€ข ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...