𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂...

By _yesha_jain_

The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and s... More

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄺🄴🅃🄲🄷
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟳
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟴
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟵
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟬
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟮
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟯
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🅁🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟰
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟱 (𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟲 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟳 (𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟴 (𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟭 (𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟮 (𝗡𝗮𝘇𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟰 (𝗜𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟱 (𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟲 (𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟳 (𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟴 (𝗜𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗡𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟵 (𝗠𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗕𝗶𝘄𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟬 (𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟭 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟮 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟯 (𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟰 (𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟱 (𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟳 (𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟵 (𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟬 (𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝘂𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟭 (𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟯 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟰 (𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝗠𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟱 (𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟳 (𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟴 (𝗕𝗵𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟵 (𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟬 (𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟮 (𝗜 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟰 (𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟲 (𝗛𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟴 (𝗘𝗸 𝗗𝘂𝗮)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟵 (𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲)
🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟲𝟬 (𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱)

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟵

2.1K 350 216
By _yesha_jain_

Naina's pov

"God i am so stupid, how could i address him as my husband in front of every guest? No, i don't consider him as my partner our marriage was a lie. Rahul was supposed to become my husband but sameer, he is burden for me. Yes, he is burden only for me and for his whole family...No...no naina what are you saying? did your mother taught you to speak like this about someone who aren't normal but a special child of god, dammit I've lost my mind somewhere...take a deep breath naina and relax yourself."

"Who can exchanged his painting? tina...her mother? rahul, umm no why would he do that...i think my mind need some rest otherwise it'll go mad."

Naina exhale a exhausted breath and suddenly realised that she was hugging to him, her baby husband.

God, she have gone crazy seriously. how could she hug him? last night she was yelling him and was feeling afraid when he was coming closer to her, and now like a fool she is siting on the bed by hugging her baby hubby tightly.

"Wow naina, you're great. keep it up." she mentally mocked herself.

Naina summon up her courage, and lifting up her hand she pressed his arm and lightly pushed him back. He didn't protested and looked her smilingly.

"You know? you look more beautiful when you smile. so please angel keep smiling in every thick and thin."
Sameer spoke with a innocent look, admiring her face that has lost its charm, Its glow.

Perhaps, because of him and the last night shocking revealation.

Naina nodded, her eyes looking down at the floor for what reason she knows.

"Thank god mom you told me at right time that naina isn't going to marry rahul, but sameer...a mentally unstable boy." roshni spoke in wide evil smile siping her extra sugar coffee, while looking at her greedy mother smiling too.

"I wasn't going to tell you, but you stubborn girl was trying to inject naina and planning to sit with sameer as his bride on the mandap. No way, i can't ruin my beautiful daughter life." sulakshana said in scary tone, cupping her soft face in affectionate way.

"Awww mom, you're so sweet and caring...i thought you've started loving naina more then me, but you proved me wrong haan." she utter in teasing smile, giving a quick kiss on her cheek, which got very dry and rough because of not applying fake plastic makeup.

"I will love naina? and that also more then you...haha very bad joke roshni beta, she is my victim, through her we will become so rich." Sulakshana said in mischief smile, opening her branded purse and removing out bundle of cash with a glistening eye.

"What is this mom? from where you got this?" roshni utter in shocking tone, touching the note to confirm its real.

"The bridal lehenga and that yellow gown for haldi they sent for naina, i sold them in high price to one of the most expensive showroom. and brought exactly same design lehenga in very less money from the local market." Sulakshana explained her idea with a proud look, making her daughter blink her eye harder to believe this all.

"Mom, you're great. my god you've got such an amazing brain seriously." she praised her mom and clapped for her with a pride smile.

"Baby how long have we to meet like this? i want to marry you, i don't want to live in fear now." one girl spoke in sulky tone, clinging onto the another person forcefully.

"Please don't eat my head now, I've so much work. we will talk later about this." the boy replied in anger, pushing her away in jerk that she stumbled for a moment.

She give a exasperated look to him, and grabbing him by his white collar. for a while she stares him coldly seeing him getting irked. She spoke dangerously - "listen me, i won't leave you if you'll even think to ditch me. i love you very much. and I'll end your life if you won't become mine."

"Calm down my angry bird, i won't cheat you promise." the boy tame down his anger, and said with a sweet smile. his one hand rubbing her waist. she passed a seductive smile and quickly kissed his lip.

Saying in intense look - "you're just mine baby, i won't share you with anyone."

"Naina beta, tommorow is your first janmashtami in maheshwari mansion, and since many years we are following the tradition to make one sweet dish to offer kanha ji as prasad." vishakha informed softly, when she saw naina alone in the kitchen. grinding chocolate milkshake in mixer for her baby.

"Sweet dish? like what should we make." naina questioned in perplex look, having no idea about it.

"You can make anything beta, like halwa...sheera, even kheer will also be a good option." vishakha replied sweetly, and naina nodded in nervous smile, still not knowing what and how should she prepare the sweet for lord krishna.

"If you don't know how to make sweet, then I'll teach you, don't worry beta." she added in lip closed smile, as she saw naina getting sweaty and very tensed, since when she have mentioned about making sweet for tomorrow.

"Thank you aunty ji." naina said with a polite smile, and pour the freshly made milkshake in doremon glass.

Her husband's favourite drink is ready. ❤

"You're now my daughter-in-law beta, stop calling me aunty ji, call me maa okay." vishakha being frank and free minded lady said in loving voice. and naina shivered as after her mom demise she have never called anyone as Maa, even to sulakshana she call mom and that also very rarely.

"Don't mind me saying, but i can't call you maa...that right i had given only to my late mother." Naina spoke honestly and with a apologetic look, she didn't waited for her answer and turned to leave.

"At least stop calling me aunty ji?" vishakha utter bit dissapointedly, and naina nodded her head. and left the next moment.

"What did you made angel?" sameer utter in surprised tone, when he sipped the milkshake she specially made for him.

Naina with a scary face, asked hesitantly - "why? did i added less chocolate powder? or the taste isn't good."

"Nobody, literally nobody till now have made such a tasty and yummy milkshake for me, trust me angel. this is so dainty." he exclaimed with a pleasure and joyful smile, happily siping his drink while grinning at her.

"You literally scared me." she mumbled in awe look, and he stop drinking. getting a naughty idea.

"Taste my milkshake for once angel, please don't say me no." he requested cutely, and she shook her head as she don't eat 'Kisi Ka Jhuta'

"Tumhe meri kasam naina." sameer utter in firm voice, being helpless she angrily took his half drunken milkshake.

Closed her eyes, drew a sharp breath, and then tilting her head down she took a first sip and actually loved the taste.

Naina passed back the glass to him saying - "it was good."

He nodded lostly, and staring her romantically he lifted up the glass, and took a small sip from the place where naina's delicious lips have got touched. 😍

She gasped in horror look, seeing him behaving like a love sick puppy. her eyes enlarged in flummox, when he lightly kissed the mark of her pink lipstick that she left on his glass.

"Now it's tasting more delicious." he utter in huskier voice, and finished his drink within half minute.

"You know every year i dress up as krishna ji." sameer said with a hint of mischievousness, she nodded nervously clutching her saree pallu.

He stood up, she looked him with questioning eye. he smiled widely and reaching to her, he leaned down to whisper in her ear raspily - "but this time...my radha will accompany me." 😘

"What you mean to say?" somehow naina asked him in wonder, still feeling very affected with his slight touch on her exposed skin.

"We Will Be The Next Radha Krishna." he replied with a glitter in his eye, and enthusiasm reflecting in his hoarse voice.

Tomorrow - Tujhse Hi Aashique.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene?

Who the girl and boy could be?

Exicted for the janmashtami? 😉

Sorry for the short update next one will be little bigger!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 3.6K 28
"Anything wrong?" She asked him softly. "Ummm I know you might be expecting me to say that I will make your life like a Fairytale, and would love you...
Haunting Touch By Yesha Jain

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 116 1
"Ssss...sameer, what are you doing, please stay away" She was looking at him in horrified manner, and then raise up one flower vase to throw on his h...
153K 13K 46
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ ** "10 years! You have been lying to me for 10 whole years. Every single thing about you was a lie. How could you think I'd listen to...
8.4K 976 10
Sameer Maheshwari - A well known cricketer, he is always aggressive on the ground. His eyes had different kinds of pain while hitting any ball, which...