Rebirth : Rise of the Phoenix

By Christina-Red-

It all came down. Her wedding day became her funeral day. Her lover became her killer. And her best friend, a... More

(#1)The End, The Beginning
(#2)A New Beginning
(#3)An Encounter with Father
(#4)Training Session
(#5)Clearing up suspicion.
(#6)Encounter with the King
(#7)A bite of Truth
(#8)An Encounter with Two Old Friends (Not Really)
(#9)Unwanted Companion
(#10)A Session with My Maid
(#11)A Session with The Maids
(#12)An Extract From the Past
(#13)An Aid to Father
(#14)King to Home
(#15)Court Hearing
(#16)Court Hearing 2
(#17)Foreign Envoy
(#18)Preparations
(#19)Through the Forest
(#20)Beauty in the Green Heart
(#22) Lion's Palace
(#23) Letters
(#24) On the Way
(#25) Turned Down
(#26) Helda At last
(#27) First Day at Helda
(#28) A New Knight
(#29) A New Family
(#30)The oath
(#31) A reunion
(#32) Back To The Capital
(#33) Clearing Father's Name
(#34) Crown Prince
(#35) His Mother
(#36) Lindon
(#37) Family Dinner
(#38) Reveal
(#39) At the Lion's Palace, Again.
(#40) The Diamond Garden.
(#41) A New Friend
(#42) An Assembly Meeting
(#43) Wedding Preparations.
(#44) A New Ally
All Falls Down (pt. 1)
(#46) All Falls Down, Finally!
Q/A Session
(#47) Rumors
(#48) New Maid and *** Night
(#49) Morning
(#50) Cousin
(#51) Crown Prince Lindon
(#52) Princess
(#53) A Night so and so
(#54) New Supporters
(#55) Rough Morning
(#56) Poisoned
(#57) With Him
Announcement
(#58) Journey
(#59) Across the Village
(#60) Appointment
(#61) The Family
(#62) Caylin
(#63) Long Talk
(#64) From the Village
(#65) Heading Home
Announcement
(#66) Check-Up
(#67) A Safe Return
(#68) To the Palace
(#69) An Immediate Solution
(#70) South-West Monsoon
(#71)Lindon
(#72) A New Couple
Announcement
(#73) No Way!
(#74) After
(#75) HIM
(#76) A little Culinary Issue
(#77) Culprit
(#78) Who
(#79)
(#80) Double Poisoned
(#81) Kyle
(#82) The Empress
(#83) Petition
(#84) Marriage
(#85) The Masked Mysterious Man
(#86) A Sleep-less Night
(#87) Calm Before The Storm
(#88) The END
Epilogue
FAREWELL

(#21)Study room

3.9K 145 27
By Christina-Red-

"My Lady, My Lady." I could hear Belle searching for me. "I am in the library, Belle." I said.

She then entered the library, panting. "What is the matter? Your look tells me that it is serious." I said.

"Nothing much. The workers have left. The work of your private study room is ready." She said with some uncertainty.

"But?" I asked. "It is the workers." Belle said. "What is the matter with the workers?" I asked.

"They think that the design is too... " She didn't complete. "Too what?" I asked.

"Weird?" She said.

I then scoffed and returned to my reading. "Weird?" I asked. "Yes, My Lady." She said, bowing.

"Belle, do you know the only thing that is constant in our life?" I asked. "Uh... nothing?" She said, in a doubtful manner.

I chuckled. "It is change." I said. "Wait. Then My Lady, in one way, I am right." She said.

"There was a reason why I didn't object." I said and there was quietness.

"The only thing that is constant in our life is change. And this is something we humans have to accept. Because if not for us, who have the ability of adaptation." I said.

"So...?" Belle asked.

"They, as architects, should have shown their ability to welcome and showcase talents and new changes, not criticizing them." I said.

"Yes, My Lady." Belle said.

"Whatever. They finished the work that had been given to them?" I asked.

"Yes, My Lady." She said.

"Good." I said and started copying down the notes.

"My Lady!" Belle wailed.

"What is the matter?" I asked, taking a look at her.

"The work is finished. Your private Study Room is ready." She said.

I chuckled. "It is my study room which is ready. Why are you so interested in it?" I asked.

"I want to go see it, My Lady. You didn't allow me to look at the designs and nor did you give me the permission to take a look once the job was done." Belle said.

"Alright. Your statement is unarguable." I said and got up from my seat.

"Belle." I called. "Behind you, My Lady." She said.

Once we reached the entrance of my study room, Belle asked. "Can I open the door, My Lady?" She asked.

"Goodness, Belle. How many times should I tell you to use the word may not can. It is alright because it is me. But others wont show the same leniency." I said.

"But I don't get the difference between them." She said.

"Silly, can is ability while may is eloquence." I said.

"In reality My Lady, you have succeeded in making me more confused." Belle said and I shook my head.

"Can I take that bag? If you have the strength, you may take it. May I take that bag? Since you asked so, fine." I said and looked at Belle.

"Understood?" I asked.

For a moment, her face was blank. I was about to hit myself when her face shined like a sky that just got illuminated with the moon.

"Ah! What you mean is, Can depends on whether you can do it or not. But May is respect." She said.

"Exactly, My Belle. Thank Goodness, you didn't disappoint me." I said.

"Now, May I open the door?" Belle asked and I smiled.

"Yes, you may." I said and she smiled and opened the door.

"GODDESS!!" Her face was filled with shock. And I knew it would. And I wanted to see it with my own face. That was why I didn't allow her to look without me.

The sight in front of her eyes, made her eyes want to jump off those sockets.

A classic ancient style study room.

On the table there were, a pen stand, ink plate, ink grinder, fountain pens, brushes, globe and many papyrus.

Pen stand ad brushes. ^^

Fountain Pens ^^

Ink Grinder ^^

Globe ^^

The flooring was the entire map of the world.

And the most important part was the walls, which were not walls at all.

It was stacks for keeping books. All around me, north east west and south were books. Heaven!

"This is heaven, My Lady. Complete Heaven." She said.

"I know." I said and moved to the books.

"On the right side, it is filled with herbal books and the right side is filled with government studies. The north and south is filled with mathematics and science." I said.

"Obviously. Only My Lady will come up with this much of a genius plan." Belle said.

"And Belle. Here me properly. Except you and My Father, no one can get in this library on their own." She said.

"I am very grateful for this reward, My lady." She sad and bowed on her knees.

"Come on, Belle. What are you doing? You are like a sister to me. And sisters don't have this formality." I said and helped her up.

"Thank You, My Lady. I will dedicate my whole life to you. If you encounter any danger in the future, I will make sure that even if I die, you wont, My Lady." She said.

"Hush, Belle. We will go and try some teas. What do you say?" I asked and she nodded, gleefully.

--------------------------------------------------------

Note for readers. 

I am really sorry to you people for delaying my work.

And I also hope that you people will keep on supporting me and vote and comment and reccomend my stories. 

Luv Y'all 💕💕 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 2 37
Anastasia and her friends trying to find out as much information about who they truly are and their past. However, there are forces that are creating...
40 4 10
She killed him after she loved him so much, that's how fates are
266K 5.9K 43
It was all supposed to be a normal day for Camilla. But the shocking news of wedding the Prince of Jade Kingdom wasn't something she had in mind. Thr...
260K 15.8K 43
βπ’”π’Šπ’„ π’”π’†π’Žπ’‘π’†π’“ π’•π’šπ’“π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’”.❞ (thus always to tyrants) ━━━━━━━━━━ π’ƒπ’π’π’Œ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’†π’“π’”π’•π’π’π’† π’”π’†π’“π’Šπ’†π’” Elianna s...