Trust; bakugo x reader

By JustStranger3

You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an un... More

First Things First
Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Entrance Exam
Chapter 3: The Mission Starts
Chapter 4: Keep An Eye On Them
Chapter 5: 2v2
Chapter 6: It's Nothing
Chapter 7: The League of Villains?
Chapter 8: Let's do this!
Chapter 9: I Am Here!
Chapter 10: Tomura Shigaraki
Chapter 11: Become A Hero?
Chapter 12: Let's Train!
Chapter 13: UA Sports Festival! Pt.1
Chapter 14: UA Sports Festival! Pt.2
Chapter 15: UA Sports Festival! Pt.3
Chapter 16: UA Sports Festival! Pt.4
Chapter 17: UA Sports Festival! Pt.5
Chapter 18: UA Sports Festival! Pt.6
Chapter 19: What About Them...?
Chapter 20: Complete
Chapter 21: Perfect
Chapter 22: When The Heart Beats Too Fast
Chapter 23: Shattered Hearts
Chapter 24: Let's Forget Us
Chapter 25: Teach Me!
Chapter 26: Save My Friends...
Chapter 27: After The Hosu Incident
Chapter 28: One Down
Chapter 29: Someone You Loved
Chapter 30: Nobody
Chapter 31: Stupid
Chapter 32: I'll Wait
Chapter 33: The Real Me
Chapter 34: I'm Counting On You!
Chapter 35: I Love You Too, But...
Chapter 36: The Truth
Chapter 37: I'm Sorry I Loved You
Chapter 38: I Lived So Kill Me Now
Chapter 39: Tartarus
Chapter 40: I Want To Be...
Chapter 41: ...A Hero!
Chapter 42: Dorms
Chapter 43: Sadness
Chapter 44: Indirect Kiss
Chapter 45: Class 1-A
Chapter 47: Provisional Exams Pt. 2
Chapter 48: Provisional Exams Pt. 3
Chapter 49: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 50: Cherries
Chapter 51: Welcome To I-Island
Chapter 52: The Telekinesis Hero: Levitra
Chapter 53: The Hidden Truth
Chapter 54: Girlfriend?!
Chapter 55: Karma in Hell
Chapter 56: Stars
Chapter 57: Back To Normal
Chapter 58: Work Studies
Chapter 59: Daydream
Chapter 60: The Roars of Nocturne
Chapter 61: Nocturne
Chapter 62: Gotcha
Chapter 63: Let's Hunt
Chapter 64: Satoshi and Akira Rose
Chapter 65: I Promise You
Chapter 66: The Monster In Me
Chapter 67: Execution
Chapter 68: The Elite Squad
Chapter 69: Good and Evil
Chapter 70: Curry
Chapter 71: Y/N Aizawa
Chapter 72: Memories (SPECIAL)
:>
Chapter 73: Who Am I?
Chapter 74: Boyfriend?!
Chapter 75: A Spy and a Villain?
Chapter 76: My Real Father?
Chapter 77: Emotions
Chapter 78: Meet Up
Chapter 79: Remember Anything?
Chapter 80: Good or Bad...?
Chapter 81: Starting Over Again
END: Mystique
READ THIS IF UR CONFUSED WITH THE ENDING
Sequel???
hey read this
fun facts cauz im bored
Eclipse pt. 1 (special)
Eclipse pt. 2 (special)

Chapter 46: Provisional Exams Pt. 1

9.3K 258 305
By JustStranger3

After last night's training, it was finally the day of getting your provisional licenses. Your class arrived at the National Dagoba Arena where you'll have them.

You were very nervous since a lot of students probably watched All Might's fight and instead of getting your license, you'll end up getting criticized.

You sighed before Dadzawa spoke.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

Everything felt too fast for you. You know, you just chose to be a hero and now you're really going to be one, except you still have to pass this test to approve it. But anyway, time flies as fast as the wind. As if All Might's fight was only yesterday.

Kirishima and the others were about to shout 'Plus Ultra' until a tall guy with a black hat barged in.

"...Ultra!"

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." Another guy with the same hat uttered out. All of a sudden, the tall guy bowed down his head on the ground, literally.
Geez, this guy's hyperactive. Or maybe over-hyperactive and enthusiastic too. Okay, he's too enthusiastic. Oh whatever they call him, I'm sure there's a 'too' or 'over' at the end or the beginning.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Kaminari exclaimed. You suddenly felt like someone was watching you, so you turned your head to different directions to find out.

Left? Right? Up? Down? Behind? In front? Upside down?

After tilting your head multiple times, your eyes landed on two pairs of black and brown orbs. Their eyes were blazing, they were basically glaring at you. You sweatdropped thinking they recognized your face. I mean, who wouldn't forget the sixteen-year-old girl who was the daughter of All Might's rival and even got into their fight? Answer, nobody.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as you leaned in to Bakugo who was silently standing beside you. "Psst, Hothead. Who are they...?" You pointed to the two who had purple and light brownish hair, Bakugo looked to where your finger pointed as he narrowed his eyes back.

"UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." He answered in a very low tone you could imagine. You looked back at tge two who was now walking towards the entrance along with the over-enthusiastic one.

"Inasa Yoarashi. He's strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance." The whole class listened silently at Aizawa. You narrowed your eyes as you watched their backs getting further in sight.

"Then I guess I'll have to watch out for him just in case." Bakugo heard you mumble as his glaring eyes turned into soft ones. He wanted to stay with you throughout the whole test since it's been so long since you two competed together, and he can't let this chance slide.

▲▲▲

You were all in your costumes and man the whole place is packed! There were over a thousand students inside and you couldn't seem to fit in perfectly.

They were all students who aims to be heroes in the future. They had pure hearts and incredibly honest personalities. While you, you thought you were their opposite. But what you didn't know was that you were just the same as them. The only difference was, you were blinded by the darkness but you successfully got out. Thanks to the people you cared and your hope. Just like heroes.

"Damn it, why are there so many people here? This place isn't big enough to fit in!" You nervously laughed at the whining Bakugo. You were standing in front of each other and you two were so close. Your face was just five inches away from him which made the both of you blush.

"Well then, let's do that provisional license thing... I'm Mera from the Heroes Public Safety Commission. The kind of sleep I like is non-REM sleep... Nice to meet you. I've been so busy that I haven't gotten much sleep... We're too short-staffed..."

You felt pity for the man in front of you, man he really needed sleep. Like right now.

"With that conviction, I will give you the orientation. About the content of the provisional license thing... Frankly, all 1,540 examinees here will have to win through a free-for-all exercise. Our society is currently said to be saturated with heroes, and ever since Stain was arrested, many have shown doubts about the current state of heroes.

Well, as a private citizen, no matter what the motivation, to tell someone risking their lives to save others not to seek any reward is... It's the ruthless story of these modern times... But anyway, whether it's for compensation or for loyalty and courage... the result of many heroes working hard together to help people and defeat villains is that right now, the time from when an incident begins to when it is resolved is so short that it'd make you sick.

You all are about you receive your provisional licenses and finally throw yourselves into those rapids. Those who can't keep up with that speed will frankly have it tough. Accordingly, what you'll be tested on is speed!"

It was quite a long speech for someone as exhausted as him. You admired that and now you started idolizing him. If you were that guy, you already have fallen asleep before you could finish one sentence.

Words appeared on the screen and it read: Number to pass 1st Test> 100 people.

"The first hundred to fulfill the requirements will pass." Your lips were slightly open but your expression remained serious. There were 1000+ examinees who'll compete and only a hundred of them could pass. That's way too much but it also makes sense. There were way too much people and they could probably just handle like a hundred of them. It was easier.

"Well, a lot's happened in the world, and you know, about luck and everything... So anyway, here are the requirements. The examinee will put three of these targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or on your armpits.

You will also have six of these balls. The targets are made to only light up if they're hit by these balls, and if all three of your targets light up, then you're out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat. You get through this round by defeating two people. That's it for the rules."

All of a sudden, the ceiling opened up and the walls were fold down. There you saw different kinds of terrains. Buildings, waterfall, mountains, etc. It reminded you of the USJ and the thought pained you. The League attacked and Dadzawa was severely hurt. And of course, it was the first time you and Bakugo talked to each other.

"Anyway, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... But yeah, it's unnecessary."

You looked around the large dome and you spotted your Dad on one of the seats with Joke.

They look nice together. I wonder if she's going to be my new Mom?

"I can't believe you still have twenty-one students, though. It's unusual for you to not have expelled anyone. You like your class this time?"

"Not really." Joke bursted out in laughter, it's like everything Aizawa does is a funny joke. "Go out with me!"

"Shut up. I'm busy now that I have a daughter..." Aizawa muttered the last part. He was being careful since he didn't want to be teased again. "AHAHAHA-- Wait, WHAT?!"

Joke's eyes were as wide as Pacific Ocean, never did she know her friend had a daughter. She never even imagined him having a child with another woman. "You have a daughter?!"

Aizawa let out a sigh, he already spilled it and now he's gonna have to pay the price. "Hn."

"What's her name?"

He took a deep breath before answering bluntly, "Y/N Aizawa." Joke placed her finger on her chin trying to find out if she's heard that name before. Actually, she had.

"Y/N? I think I've heard that name before... Man, congrats, Eraser! Too bad I'm not the mother!" She laughed loudly again and Aizawa was beginning to get irritated. This was why he hated her in the first place.

"Hey, Eraser. Why did the chicken cross the road?"

~silence~

"To get to the other side! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Will this woman ever shut up?

Meanwhile...

"Everyone, don't get too separated! Let's move as a group!" You found Midoriya's strategy as a good one so you nodded along. It was better to stay with the people you know, especially since you knew their quirks. It would be a go--

"Yeah right, this isn't a field trip!"

Bakugo suddenly grabbed your arm as he dragged you to where he wanted to go staying away from Midoriya and the others.

"Eh?! Oi, Hothead! Let me go!"

It's like that time when he dragged you out of the sea of students who were surrounding the door of your class. You blushed like an idiot and it was pretty visible since it was as red as Kirishima's hair. Speaking of Kirishima, he ran to the both of you to catch up.

"Wait up, lovebirds!"

You were surprised why he brought you along with him but it felt... nice. Staying with him while competing, it's romantic!

Wait, shut up! No, it's not romantic! It's problematic! Oh well, atleast I can calm this hothead down whenever he's out of control. I'm worried about myself though... what if I go crazy again? What if the strange power thing happens again? I just hope I won't pass out.

Also, I think it'd be difficult for us, UA students. They probably know our quirks by watching the sports festival. What if they have a plan to keep me from using telekinesis? Oh what am I saying? My quirk is probably unbeatable. Nothing can stop me from using my quirk since we're allowed on destroying the terrains.

Or maybe not?

~1730 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54.6K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
188K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...
303K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
80.8K 1.9K 21
As we all know, Katsuki Bakugou is known to have a hot temper, is cocky, and likes to destroy things. Y/N, a kind, quiet, and cheerful girl. They bot...