Wet the bed

Queen_mooree

India Nicole Aleah James. That's her government name. But if you haven't heard this, you haven't lived. Caram... Еще

Intro:
The beginning
The song
Scared to death
Who are you?
Fuck my life
I finally get to meet you
Why am I so into you?
Nightmare
Shutting you out........
Whats going on?
I'll tell you everything
what happened
Here goes nothing
shit just got real
Do you mean it?
A/ N ------
I need you!
Thank you baby!
*L*
A/N
redo *L*
*O*
*V*
*E*
SERIOUSLY????
A/N---
worst time ever!
A/N
worst time ever!
post to be: chris brown
whats going on?
Im not a porn star!
DAMN!
back to normal
when it rains
Clouds rolling in
Between love
who to choose?
Long way
always getting hurt
Thank you daddy!
Hey there
Guess what?!
rest in peace!
soooooo.
we love you melvin
Can we just be happy?
Im having A!!!
Hey lil guy!
auhtors note
Going home
I'm Straight
Can I keep you?
sick people
We got it
CASTING CALL

you think your tough?

601 27 0
Queen_mooree

I walk out the stall and just look at her and she still running her mouth on and on and that's where I lost it and all hell broke loose and I started punching her my mom walked in and august and both of my dads it took august and both Dads to pull me off of Nicki and that's where I began to talk.

"You know what Nicki I shouldn't have wasted a muscle on you. I swear I shouldn't because your dead to me I just met you and already hate you yeah y'all said y'all would stop fucking you found out he's your father wouldn't you cut him off but no y'all still fucking aren't you two a couple of sick shits I hope your soul rots in hell you dirty piece of trash I actually thought you were classy but bitch you couldn't be classy if it hit you in the fucking face" I said and walked out "oh yeah hope you like your new facial look I made you look better than what you was looking" I said and slammed the door behind me and walked to my grandma's room.

August walked Into the room and just hugged me from behind which felt so good to finally have someone on my side for once in a life time finally which feels so good. August started kissing my neck which was making me a bit horny but I knew he was only trying to male me feel better. My life can never just stop and rest I swear I just lost my baby now my grandma is dying shit what else bad is going to happen? I just can't deal with anymore stress I already know going to this doctors office Monday is going to be bad news all over again. So we leave from the hospital and we start to head home and the police decides to fuck with us and pulls us which is bout a piece of shit honestly we were following the law. August pulls over and we wait five mintues and I happen to see a bag of weed so I grab it and shove it In my panties and I act calm. The police walks up and august rolls down the window.

"How may I help you sir?" August asked
"Your windows are too dark" he said
"I bought the car like this" august said get frustrated
"Well you need to fix that" he said
"Man this straight bull shit" august said getting angry
" I would like to search your car I smell weed" the officer said
"Oh you smell weed?" August said laughing "why do y'all always like fucking with niggas is this y'all entertainment?" August asked
"Please step out the car sir?" He said

August got out the car and I started to get scared honestly because I don't want him to go to jail I need him and if I bail him out they still gone keep him for hours or until his court date but IMA think positive that everything will be okay.

"Ma'am I need you to step out too" he said asking me nicely

I got out the car and walked next to august and hugged him and that's when I seen him start to worry he started to mumble and all I heard was oh shit. The officer got up and pulled out a big bag of weed and I knew it was over for my baby.

"Look what we have here?" He said smiling at august
"Man what the fuck" august said
"Put your hands behind your back and don't say shit" he said to august handcuffing him
"Babe go home and get at least 6 racks out my closet and come up to the court bail me out asap" he said before the officer pushed him in the car
"Do you have any drugs on you?" He asked me again
"No I do not!" I said
"Well you have a wonderful day" he said grabbing the bag of weed and walking back to his car

Before I got into the car I waved at august and blew him a kiss and got in the car like I hope they don't keep him like come on now he has a life just please god help us we honestly need you asap!. Minutes later I made it to the house and melvin was in the house with his three girls all watching dumber and dumber. When I walked in they all looked at Me and I smiled.

"They let you come home princess?" I said to shay smiling
"Yeah they said I'll be better in one week" she said speaking clear and pretty
"Well that wonderful" I said
"Where august sis?" Melvin asked
"Come here I got to talk to you" I said to melvin

Melvin got up and told the kids he would be right back and that he had to go talk to tete for a minute and to not spoil the movie when he gets back. Melvin started to walk into the kitchen and that's when I started to speak I just wanted to get out of the kids ear reach they are to young to be worried about stuff like this.

"August got locked up we had just left the hospital my grandma died and we got pulled over I put a bag of weed in my pussy but I guess august had a bigger bag in his car and the cops found it." I said
"Damn how big would you say it was?" He said asking
"I went to the drawer and pulled out a large ziplock baggie and pointed to the amount and melvin started shaking his head.

We finished talking about what to do and Melvin told me to go up to the court house now and try to bail august out and if they won't let me to try again in the morning and if they won't let me in the morning then guess what? My baby, my life isn't getting out till who knows when. So I grab my purse and I go upstairs and I  grab ten thousand and head to the car but before I leave I bad to hug everyone then I forgot about the weed and ran to the bathroom took it out my pussy and flushed it down the toilet and walked out the door. I got into the car and my song start blaring through the speakers "post to be" by Chris brown, omarion & Jhene Aiko. I pulled up to the jail house ten mintues later I took out everything that could make the alarm or anything go off. I got out the car and walked like a boss women trying to handle some business even if august was to get locked up I'm his ride or die I'm gone be here for him trust and believe that. I walk in the building and instantly gets patted down.

" what you doing?" I asked
"Just checking" the women said
"Oh okay?" I said

Another officer came around the corner and looked at me and smirked that's the ass hole who pulled us over. He walked over to me and grabbed my purse so I snatched it back.

"Look if you wanted to check my purse all you had to do was ask" I said

The lady officer looked at him like he was crazy when he just snatched my purse which what kind of man just snatch something from a women any damn way.

"Your under arrest" he said
"Oh no she not your arresting people for dumb shit" he said
"You trying to arrest me cause you know I'm coming to bail my baby out" I said smirking

He didn't say anything he just walked away like I thought he would Lil pussy ass nigga. I walk to the office were you talk to them about bail and I walk in there is two people in line so I just stand there it literally was a two minute wait which wasn't long. I walked up to the window and the most beautiful man apeared and I bout broke down.

"Hi I'm Damian how may I help you" he asked me sweet
"Hi Damian but I'm here to bail my boyfriend out" I said
"Name?" He asked seeming not interested in me anymore
"August Anthony Alsina Jr" I said

The man started to type in his name and started to look at me like I was a strange looking creature or something then he began to speak.

"His bail is $7'589 and if you bail him out your responsible for him coming back for court and if he misses court its your fault and you and him both get locked up" Damian said
"Oh shit okay then" I said
"So you gone do it?" He asked
"Yes!" I said
"We just need you to fill out some papers" he said handing me five sheets of paper to fill out

As I was filling out the paper work the questions seemed to get harder and harder like what is your license plate number like bruh shit if I know I have zero amount of a clue. So I filled out what I knew and took the clipboard and paper work back up to Damian and he grabbed it went over it seen thag I signed it.

" do you have your I.D with you?" He asked me nicely smiling
"Yeah I do" I said digging through my purse looking for my wallet
" will it be debt, credit, or cash?" He asked still smiling
"Cash" I said handing him my I.D

He made sure everything was good gave me back my ID and I gave him the money and he had me sit down then twenty minutes later told me that he wouldn't be released until 7:30 which it was 4:30 which meant I would have to sit outside for like two hours going on three knowing they anit gone let him go at fucking 7:30 sharp.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Xavier devilsgoodgirl

Любовные романы

6.4K 506 8
Trust me to worship your body. ......................................... Xavier Devonte, a charming young man was seated in a restaurant at a 7-star...
Dysfunctional Penny ❤️

Любовные романы

337K 12.2K 43
Charity 'Cherry' Brooks was the baddest bitch in town. She had money, any nigga she wanted, a gorgeous face and a banging ass body. Cherry used what...
|| Revenge || Taekook 🦋

Детектив / Триллер

1.4K 284 37
"Careful because if you choose to stay today" i whisper in her ear feeling her breathing heavily "I might never let you go" ________________________...
Cure To Heart Carol Lovette

Любовные романы

170K 5.7K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...