In the Apocalypse, Jiao Jiao...

By winter_yanyan

Su Ruanruan entered a book of eschatology. The male protagonist inside the story is a demon who likes to pre... More

Chapter 1 (1/2)
Chapter 1(2/2)
Chapter 2(1/2)
Chapter 2(2/2)
Chapter 3(1/2)
Chapter 3(2/2)
Chapter 4(1/2)
Chapter 4(2/2)
Chapter 5(1/2)
Chapter 5(2/2)
Chapter 6(1/2)
Chapter 6(2/2)
Chapter 7(1/2)
Chapter 7(2/2)
Chapter 8(1/2)
Chapter 8(2/2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (1/2)
Chapter 12 (2/2)
Chapter 13 (1/2)
Chapter 13 (2/2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (1)
Chapter 15 (2)
Chapter 15 (3)
Chapter 16 (1)
Chapter 16 (2)
Chapter 17(1)
Chapter 17(2)
18 (1)
18(2)
19(1)
19(2)
19(3)
20(1)
20(2)
20(3)
21(1)
21(2)
21(3)
22(1)
22(2)
23(1)
23(2)
24(1)
24(2)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40(1)
40(2)
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51(1/2)
51 (2/2)
52 (1/2)
52
53
53
54
54(2/2)
55
55
56
56

18(3)

4.8K 165 8
By winter_yanyan

Ni Yang immediately stretched out her hand to restrain the little  dog, then turned around abruptly, and grabbed Su Ruan Ruan and Zhu Yan who were panting.

    Xiao Yu followed closely behind with Baby Xiao who was still gnawing chicken feet.

    "Let's find Lu Shiming first." Ni Yang said sternly.

    Su Ruan Ruan rolled her eyes softly, "I, I can't run..."

    "Ride your dog! Keep up!"

    Ride, ride, ride the dog?

    Su Ruan Ruan lowered her head, and when she saw how small the little  dog, she was immediately get distressed! How can she torture small animals!

    Ni Yang ran all the way and turned around to see that Su Ruan Ruan trying to straddle the little  dog.

    "Idiot, I'll let you ride the one behind you!"

    The zombie dog that was originally following Su Ruan Ruan didn't know when it actually became tall and big, and his body was strong, like a tiger or a leopard.

    Su Ruan Ruan looked shocked, and then was thrown up by Ni Yang.

    Zombie dogs have abilities.

    Its power is speed.

    Just like Hopi seeing the zombie dog he will have a strong sense of danger.

    Ni Yang also felt it.

    She guessed right.

    As a dog, the zombie dog is really fast.

    "You go first."

    Although the zombie dog is big, it can't seat so many people.

    Xiao Yu chose to bring Baby Xiao to follow.

    Ni Yang nodded, and then, along with Su Ruan Ruan and Zhu Yan, rode on the zombie dog, to the warehouse prison.

    They're playing cards inside.

    The boss who had lost all cigarettes lay beside Lu Shiming and the screaming tough guy burst into tears.

    Su Ruan Ruan glanced at his card.

    Gosh, why is it so bad, no wonder he lose.

    "Ruan Ruan found this thing, and the letter from Zhu Yan." Ni Yang told Lu Shiming about Zhu Yan's identity, and then handed the box and the letter to Lu Shiming, her face solemnly said: " Hopi did it all."

    Lu Shiming raised his hand to take it, and took a look at the boy named Zhu Yan by the way.

    The teenager was a little nervous.

    In order to escape Hopi's poisonous hand, he has been hiding his abilities.

    He observed for a long time before he decided to speak to Su Ruan Ruan.

    Lu Shiming slowly turned over what was in his hand, then stood up gracefully.

    He held the cigarette in his mouth, didn't light it.

    His black hair was half drooping, his expression was cold, his lips were slightly curled, he was half hidden in the darkness.

    Zhu Yan knew that he was Little Fairy's boyfriend.

    He heard that there is no ability, weak guy.

    In addition to being a little better-looking, there is no ability to protect the little fairy.

    Zhu Yan's eyes suddenly became very firm.

    The man stepped on those long legs and walked to Zhu Yan.

    Those eyes fell on his face darkly, with deep and coldness.

    "Really?" The man's voice was very good, like a clear spring spirit stone, floating in his ears.

    It seems to have come from a very distant place, and it seems to be just exploding in his head.

    Zhu Yan's steadfast eyes gradually faded, and he nodded vaguely, "Really." After speaking, he realized what he had said, and quickly returned to his senses, looking at Lu Shiming with a touch of unrecognizable tremor and fear.

    He was shocked by his behavior.

    Obviously, this is just an extremely ordinary man, except for a better-looking man! Why would he feel scared, trembling, and even wanted to kneel...

    Lu Shiming stood up straight, nodded slightly towards Ni Yang, Lu Shiming raised his hand and picked up a crystal, and then smiled at Su Ruan Ruan: "It's so terrible,if there is no Ruan Ruan, I don't know what I'm going to do."

    Su Ruan Ruan pointed up her little nose .

  Feeling  Proud.

    Then  she feel that he was so moved, so she should say something.

    As soon as she grasped Lu Shiming's hand, she solemnly said, "Although I haven't seen you for so many days, your voice and your smile have always been in my heart!"

    Hehehe, such an affectionate confession, the hero will definitely love her more.

    Lu Shiming smiled and took out her hand, and said gently, "I also hope that Ruan Ruan's voice and smile will stay in my heart."

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately shrank her neck.

    She can't make any jokes! Goosebumps!

    "Did you take my crystal nucleus?"

     Hopi found that his  crystal nucleus was missing.

    He immediately found the culprit, and then appeared in the warehouse prison.

    The gate of the warehouse prison was shaken by Hopi.

    He saw the familiar little box that Lu Shiming was holding at a glance, and said grimly: "You actually cracked my password!"

    Su Ruan Ruan immediately asked for credit, "I broke it! The password is six zeros!"

    Ni Yang: ...what a stupid password.

    Hopi looked at the shining nuclei, raging, and his abilities skyrocketed.

    "Run!" Ni Yang looked at Hopi's condensed powers, and immediately roared, then turned her head to see that the two waste materials had already run out of the warehouse hand in hand, followed by two dogs, running towards the beautiful Sunset.

    Ni Yang and Zhu Yan, who still stayed where they were:......

    Then they ran away as well.

    It is winter now.

    Hopi was wearing a leather jacket, standing in the snow.

    It started to snow again.

    The weather in the last days is always so unpredictable.

    Suddenly, many armed soldiers came around.

    Hundreds of guns were aimed at them.

    Su Ruan Ruan and them were stopped by armed soldiers led by Hopi.

    Ni Yang stood in front of a crowd of waste materials, and she was not afraid to push away Hopi who was coming by armed soldiers.

    She had sharp eyes, a cold tone, and a mocking expression.

    Ni Yang unfolded the box in her hand and spoke out Hopi's conspiracy in full view.

    "So many crystal nuclei, did you kill a lot of people?"

Thearmed soldiers looked at each other, as if they didn't understand what Ni Yang was talking about.

    At this time, Zhu Yan removed the hat and scarf from his face, revealing his dry face.

    Although his complexion was poor, his eyes were extremely firm.

    "I'm Zhu Yan, and my brother used to be an armed soldier in the coal area just like you! He joined the ranks of armed soldiers to protect me. But my brother died because of this man! My brother once saw him with his own eyes!"

    Zhu Yan's eyes were red, he stared at Hopi viciously, his thin fingers pointed at him, those eyes seemed to be bleeding and tearing.

    "He will pushed the armed soldiers who went out to collect supplies into the pile of zombies! Then dig out their brains and look for crystal nuclei!"

The group of armed soldiers began to have a commotion.

    Zhu Yan continued: "Everyone joined the armed soldiers for the sake of their parents, wives, children, and brothers, and to protect the coal area! But this man, for his own selfish desires, ruthlessly took away our beloved parents. , Brother, and son's life!"

    Zhu Yan roared hoarsely.

    Months of tolerance, months of fear, and months of anger all erupted at this moment.

    Suddenly, a raging flame ignited on Zhu Yan's body.

    He stood there like a huge fireball, and the snow around him quickly melted.

    The armed soldiers around were horrified.

    Ni Yang looked at Zhu Yan in surprise, but said nothing.

    Under extreme sadness and anger, the abilities will indeed suddenly skyrocket.

    Hopi's eyes were red, and he quickly gasped and yelled: "Give me my things back!"

    "This is evidence." Ni Yang put the box into her arms and said in a loud voice: "Killing pays for life, and it now's the time to pay for your crime." 

Hopi's face suddenly became grim.

    He simply didn't cover it up.

    "Since you found out, don't blame me for being polite." The crystal core must be taken back.

    Hopi's abilities are getting stronger and stronger, and the wind and snow roars around Hopi, just like an ice king.

    The surrounding armed soldiers were all shocked and ran out carrying guns.

    A few who didn't have time to run away immediately became snowmen in action.

    With such a powerful ability, even Ni Yang was a bit out of breath.

    In fact, Hopi's ability was not strong at first.

    Once, he went on a mission with another superpower in the coal zone.

    That superpower is dead.

    Hopi saw the beautiful crystal nucleus in his head smashed by the zombies. Like he was possessed by a ghost, he reached out and dug it out and put it in his mouth.

    Then, his abilities skyrocketed.

    Hopi tasted the sweetness.

    He began to look for the ability person, trying to seize the crystal core.

    But now there are very few people with supernatural powers, and even if there is, Hopi's attack may not be able to win.

    So he could only wait secretly and patiently.

    Finally, he found a way.

    People, only in extreme environments, will they have supernatural powers.

    Hopi often takes young and strong armed soldiers out, and then throws them into the pile of zombies.

    Out of a hundred people, one or two will be triggered with abilities.

    The ability person who has just triggered the ability, the ability is generally low, and it is very easy to control.

    Just like that, Hopi dug their crystal core directly to increase his power.

    Then Hopi ability that eats the human blood crystal core is indeed very strong, and it gets stronger and stronger until it defeats all the ability players and sits on as the king of the coal zone.

    Hopi didn't expect that this matter would be revealed one day.

    But that’s okay, just kill all of them, kill them all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 31.1K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...
124K 9.1K 65
Trapped in the last pocket of society that hasn't fallen to the apocalypse, Kate will have to choose how much she is willing to sacrifice to not only...
315K 16K 183
Transmigrated into his own novel, Mu Yifan was very conflicted! Transmigrated into his own novel and become a zombie, Mu Yifan was even more conflict...
6.7K 461 17
A young woman loses her parents in a fatal tragedy and due to grief, she fails to move on, terribly. Over time, her life becomes increasingly pointle...