Wet the bed

By Queen_mooree

India Nicole Aleah James. That's her government name. But if you haven't heard this, you haven't lived. Caram... More

Intro:
The beginning
The song
Scared to death
Who are you?
Fuck my life
I finally get to meet you
Why am I so into you?
Nightmare
Shutting you out........
Whats going on?
I'll tell you everything
what happened
Here goes nothing
shit just got real
Do you mean it?
A/ N ------
I need you!
Thank you baby!
*L*
A/N
redo *L*
*O*
*V*
*E*
SERIOUSLY????
A/N---
A/N
worst time ever!
you think your tough?
post to be: chris brown
whats going on?
Im not a porn star!
DAMN!
back to normal
when it rains
Clouds rolling in
Between love
who to choose?
Long way
always getting hurt
Thank you daddy!
Hey there
Guess what?!
rest in peace!
soooooo.
we love you melvin
Can we just be happy?
Im having A!!!
Hey lil guy!
auhtors note
Going home
I'm Straight
Can I keep you?
sick people
We got it
CASTING CALL

worst time ever!

620 29 1
By Queen_mooree

Days have past by and I've been in this room ever since I haven't eaten anything in five days at least I've took a shower and drunk some water I mean their is a mini fridge In the room with food I just haven't been in any type of mood to eat so I haven't. August had had everyone come up her and persuade me to come out but its not happening I just can't look at august and see the hurt in his eyes that I can't even carry I child for a month like I blame my self for this shit like seriously I honestly hate my self right now. August comes knocking on the door I just cover back up and act as if no one is home.

"Look bae come out please its not the end of the world we can try again another time and plus you haven't ate anything in five days you need to eat baby please come out. I'm not gone get the keh and unlock the door because I want you to come out on your own but I'm telling you now you need to come out. We all miss you" he said and walked away

You know I feel bad but then again I'm still not going out there I'll just feel bad inside this room I'll eat something later I'll have to force myself to eat. So, hours have went by and now I'm feeling the hunger so I get up and go to the fridge and jackpot their is everything in this fridge hell yes thank you bae. I start to force potato chips in my mouth mixed with soda and candy bars but their is nothing healthy in here but shit all well I anit trippen.

"Your family misses you India you have to be the bigger person and go out there just like august said y'all can try again another time or figure out what's wrong then try again but for now you can't beat your self up over something that just anit meant to be just wait god has a special plan in stored for you and august" I tried telling my brain and heart but for some reason it just didn't want to listen my heart was hurt so I cried and my mind was confused which made me cry even more.

Hours have past and I woke up at midnight missing my baby I miss him so much like I don't like being distant from him then j hear a small knock and I creep out of bed like I'm a teenager again trying to sneak out the house and I knock back out the door and august starts talking in a whisper but I can still hear him.

"Baby I have something to tell you" he said sounding sad
"What's up why you sound like that" I said getting worried
"Your mother just called and said your grandmother is in the hospital and for you to come up right away" he said
"Is this some type of prank?" I asked
"Babe I would never prank yoj with something this serious" he said

I reacted so quick I opened the door so fast and instantly fell in august arms and broke down silently crying trying to not wake the kids. August just held me for a long time then picked me up and took me to the room and told me to throw on some clothes and come on. So I picked out some of his sweat pants and one of his shirts with a pair of my Jordan's and walked downstairs to august siting on the couch waiting on me. We both walked out the door and he jogged to my side of the door and opened it and ran to his and got in we drive half way to the hospital in peace and quiet and I finally broke the silence.

"Baby I'm sorry!" I said
"For what?" He asked
"For not caring about anybody's feelings but my own like this was your child to and I was so selfish" I said
"Babe I'm cool honestly like I'm heart broke Because I wanted the child but babe we cab try again trust me but I kinda figured you losing your first child it would hurt you more than it hurt me" he said

I just looked at him and smiled he stopped at the red light and leaned over and kissed me telling me he loved me. That made me feel so much better but now I had bigger problems to worry bout because believe it our not my granny means the world to me I love her so much I swear and I hope she gets better because a world with out her is a world without living. We make it to the hospital ten minutes later and I practically jump out the car running in the building I ask for my grandma and they point me in her direction I tell them the guy behind me is with me and I run to her room. My mother and father and my step father is their plus my sister and august I walk in everyone tries to hug me but I push them away a d go to my grandma she smiles at Me and I just hug her and I don't let go.

"Always been a granny girl" my mom said to me smiling
"Yes she has" my granny says
"How you just not gone give Me a hug?" She said

I just looked At her and walked over and gave her a hug so no one would suspect something was going on but the look my mother and grandma gave I could tell something was seriously wrong or they were catching on to my weirdness that I was feeling in the room.

"So grandma what happened?" I asked
"I'm sick baby!" She said
"How sick?" I asked
"Baby I've been sick for some years I just try not to show it but baby here soon will be about my time to go home" she said
"Grandma please don't go" I said
" baby whenever God wants me I'm going I did was I was planned to do on this earth and that's to make my family happy and my self happy" she said smiling
"I love you" I said hugging my grandma not letting go then I beard beeping sounds.

I looked up from hugging my grandma and doctors were coming in like the swat team august pulled me out the way and when they didn't say anything I broke down and started yelling and screaming. August tried to calm me down my mom did my step dad did but Nicki and my dad stayed far away from Me in their own fucking corner just talking I know my dad has met my grandma why show up if you don't care and that's where I went off.

"What the fuck seriously?" I said
"Baby calm down" my mom said
"So did my grandma not just die or do y'all not care?" I said
"Baby that's not the case" my dad said
"Then what is the case because to me it seems like all you care about is Nicki I understand you don't care about my grandma or me but if that's the case and all you care about I'd your self take Nicki and your self and exit the to because I don't need negative energy in here and why your at it how bout you fuck my sister and your daughter again" I said and stormed out the room

I ran out the room wasn't no turning back I ran and ran I ran Into the bathroom and locked my self in a stall and I heard Nicki run into the room mad and calling Mr out my name and that's where shit honestly got real..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 17 19
If you like Bold and mafia type women, this book is for you. Allen- CEO of B&G. He is, handsome, cold, ruthless and hungry to take revenge for his fa...
43.6K 1.1K 35
♠️MAFIA ROMANCE♠️ Lucasia Cursewood, a hot headed, sassy and intelligent woman who never lost a case in her life. With a dark past following her and...
2.1K 137 21
"You really thought you could escape from me? No, baby, no one ever has, and no one ever will. It was never about love; it was just about getting you...
1.8M 68.8K 47
"Losing your virginity hurts like a bitch!" "Nigga broke down my walls..." "I lost feeling in my legs!" "I. Could. Not. Walk. The. Next. DAY!" that i...