You Are Mine

By MOONBORN19

The place he brought me had enough light to see the tall frame hovering over me. He had a black hoodie on so... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
Chapter 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 17

384 30 24
By MOONBORN19

"Adiós amigas!" I exclaimed as they got into Caleb's car. A head stuck out of the passenger window to reveal Caleb , with a friendly smile plastered on his face. He waved with both hands and shouted a 'good night' before his head disappeared and they drove off to their homes.

I sighed once I got inside my quiet house but I wasn't that lonely right? I had Max! Maybe I should call over my aunt next door to stay with me for a while... but I can't! She's gone on tour with her new boyfriend to Venice. I groaned in annoyance.
Max it is then!

I ran to my room to find a snoozing Max. Its chest heaved up and down, it's luxurious gold fur almost appeared to be shining.

I decided to take a quick shower before I hit the hay. I stripped off my clothing and let the warm water sooth my tensed body. My mind drifted to the conversation I had with my girlfriends. What Blake said about the note in Derek's throat sent me shaking uncontrollably. Who is this person? Why are they messing with me? Maybe Lily's right. Maybe it's a prank and maybe this prank and the recent murder aren't connected. I scrubbed my hair with shampoo and washed myself down.

Cool air hit my skin when I exited the shower. The once warm and now cold droplets of water fell from my hair. I put on a bra and pantie before entering my room. I quickly slipped on a tee and shorts and fell on my soft bed. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep my phone rang. I huffed in annoyance before grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

I looked at the ID. Unknown number.
I shivered at the sight of this. The call ended and soon a new message was sent.
I hesitated at first but read the message anyways.

[Unknown:] Answer your phone darling or else....

I frowned at those words. This person thinks they can just boss my around! Well think again cause I'm not answering your damn call!

I replied to the message-
[Me:] I won't and you can't make me...  what are you gonna do about it??

I felt a bit bolder my sending that  message but that boldness turned to terror when I read the next message.

[Unknown:] Answer the phone or else I will pay a visit to your  friend, Lily, who is currently alone at home, and I don't think you want to be the cause of another killing, do you?

Fear, anger and defeat mingled inside me as I read those words. My worst suspicion came true, this Unknown really is the killer. "Why the hell does he want to talk to you? Maybe you're next on his kill list? Why me? Do I deserve this?",
My brain told me making my breathing accelerate and heart beat faster. I almost fell out of bed when my phone rang. I looked at the ID. Unknown number.

I managed to calm myself down a bit before answering the call. If this is (who probably is) the killer then I can't afford to my friend's life in jeopardy because of my selfishness and stubbornness.

Five minutes had passed and neither I nor did the caller say a thing. I only heard his heavy breathing. My heart was pounding faster now. I feared that I might faint or have a panic attack. I swear I could hear my heart racing and I bet the caller could hear it too.

"Hello Yolanda", his deep intimidating yet familiar voice made me shiver a bit.

I couldn't speak. It's like my vocal cords gave up on me. Fear had me wrapped around its hold. I can't talk to this person who apparently claims to be a murderer! What should I do? What should I do?

"You have to say something my darling or else.... you know the consequences.." he threatened rather calmly.

"I... um.... hi...." I said reluctantly while sitting up on my bed. I mentally myself for at least saying something.

"Is that all? Well at least I got to hear your beautiful voice. You know what? I know you're confused and scared so I'll give you the right to ask me anything, anything at all" he said eagerly.

That means I can ask who he is? Why he's doing this? And-
I heard him mutter something before continuing.
"Oh but you can't ask who I am. You'll allowed three questions" he stated matter-of-factly.

I mentally whined in my mind for his 'condition'.

"Fine" I replied bluntly. What should I ask?

"Uh.... did you kill Derek and Ryan?" I asked hesitantly. Though I tried asking in a braver tone but the words came out in a squeaky way.

He replied instantly as if he anticipated that I'd ask him that question.
"Yes.... I did it one hundred percent" he replied blissfully. How can this dude be happy about killing someone? Because he's psychotic!!

My mouth became dry, probably drier than the Sahara desert. I swallowed my rising fear and asked the next question.

"Wh-Why did you kill them?" I slapped myself for exposing my fear through my words. He gave a light chuckle before replying.

"You sound sexy when you're scared. Why are you scared anyway? Wait a minute! You're the one doing the questioning, silly me" he said gaily. There was silence for a moment

"Why I killed them? It's simple, because they hurt you!" he spat through gritted teeth. I jumped a little at his sudden rage. I could hear him trying to calm himself down from his rising anger.

Blake's words echoed through my head of what the note said-
They hurt her... I hurt them....

I body shook in fright as I thought of what to ask him next.
"Last question! Come on throw it at me" he sang through the phone.

"Why me? I mean why.......... did you kill them for me? Do you have me on your kill list too? If yes then kill me already!" I tried my best not to break down and cry.

My fear and anger erupted as I asked him. Stray tears fell down my cheeks as I covered my mouth with my hand to prevent my sniveling from escaping.
For a minute I thought he ended the call. I even checked my phone to see whether the call ended or not. The call hadn't ended.

He was just silent.
He cleared his throat before answering.
"I would never ever kill or hurt you...
It hurts me when you're with Logan. It hurts me to know that you don't remember me. I would kill and do way more to anyone who may hurt you in anyway or comes in between us... I love you Yolanda. I love way too much that I can't sleep without seeing you " he sounded hurt when he spoke. I, on the otherhand, felt dizzy from hearing his words. He loves me? He knows me? But I don't know him?

My head started to ache from all of the confusion and thinking. This is crazy! A killer has feelings for me? Why? Who is this damn person? I was about to end the call when he spoke again-
"Good night my love. Oh and wear something warmer please you might catch a cold" he said almost darkly before ending the call.

I sat there in shock and utter terror. He's watching me..

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello strangers 😉

Long time huh? I apologize.... again for the hundredth time for the late update ☹. I've been busy... with stuff 😔.

Don't think I'm creepy because of the song above.... I literally had to search for songs with creepy lyrics 😂😂😂.. to match the chapter(I guess it matches 😅). I recommend for you to not and never listen to it because I didn't too 😅.

Anyways.....

How was this chapter? So this "Unknown" is really the killer/ secret admirer. So any guesses.. anyone?

Comment section please 😁😁.
Don't forget to vote and follow 🤗.

I'll update soon but for now take care and keep laughing lovelies.

I finally reached 100 followers!!! Yipee!! Thank you all for your support.

Thank you for reading my crappy writing too😁😁...

Goodbyeeeee strangers 😉😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
606K 29.5K 59
COMPLETED!✔🔱✅ "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
478K 9.3K 38
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
350K 2.5K 12
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He rasped beside my ear then slowly but seductively brushed h...